Sign in to follow this  
t.j. booker

My wife left me

Getting your sitcoms confused. :nono:

Really ??

When the Bitcoin / alt currency market crashes, and dude looses everything, she will come running back home.

Went back to work again today. I decided to not tell anybody what happened yet. Going to reach out to my wife and see if there's any chance of reconciliation first. I did drive by the bank after work. My wife wasn't there but there was Chuck the assistant branch manager, smug ass hole. I thought about going in to confront him but figured what's the point in getting my ass kicked?

I did decide to join a gym to lose the weight and get myself into shape. Who knows maybe the wife sees a whole new me and comes back.

:(

"Pick me, Pick me...Oh look honey, I can run too!" It's the "pick me" dance. You can go to the gym, but get in shape for you, not her. Also, it's ok to expose the beach manager that the assistant beach manager is cheating on you with your wife...if it's true and you know it. Those that employ him are free to know how good of a guy he really is. It's ok to get him fired. If he assaults you, that's assault and he goes to jail also. Don't brandish a weapon, or you will go to jail.

Even though teej is an alias troll and this is all fake, I think it is an interesting topic so I'll ask: I would expect you to be more encouraging of counseling to help keep the marriage together. :dunno:

Did you delete Facebook yet?

Beach managers are held to a very high company standard. Their actions reflect poorly on the company brand when a person brings damning information forward on one of the assistant leaders of the company. Wouldn't you raise some hell if it involved you and your family?

plus all the focking sand! No thanks.

Can't they assign him to another beach in another town ?

Me too, Jk, me too. Yes, it's an alias (not me) but a common enough story. Haven't we all done the "pick me" dance at some time or another? Then felt stupid for it when it didn't work?

I don't really get your angle here, but I'm guessing it's pretty nutty

I don't really get your angle here, but I'm guessing it's pretty nutty

Glad you're back, man.

Can't they assign him to another beach in another town ?

Works for Catholic Priests, for churches instead of beaches anyway.

Glad you're back, man.

Didn't answer the ?

Sorry she was banned.