Sign in to follow this  
t.j. booker

My wife left me

Go to this guys house, ring the bell, when he answers, punch him in the face in front of your wife and kid.

I met him at a company BBQ. He's the assistant beach manager at the bank my wife weeks at. He's some kind of extreme sports guy who does triathlons. No way I could take him in a fight. If I went over there he's probably make me hold his pants while he fuks my wife.

Man I wish I was an assistant beach manager. I'd be fvcking your wife too.

Think about it. Assistant beach manager.

I met him at a company BBQ. He's the assistant beach manager at the bank my wife weeks at. He's some kind of extreme sports guy who does triathlons. No way I could take him in a fight. If I went over there he's probably make me hold his pants while he fuks my wife.

man I'd like to be an assistant beach manager :bandana:

Yeah don't waste your time on him...HES not the issue. He could be anyone. The problem was her. Hard to see now...but you're better off to find someone more loyal.

Dem hoes ain't loyal

No way you could be this much of a sad sack. Man up or stop stringing us along.

man I'd like to be an assistant beach manager :bandana:

:lol:

Man I wish I was an assistant beach manager. I'd be fvcking your wife too.

Think about it. Assistant beach manager.

Sounds pretty awesome. And low stress too since you don't even have all the responsibility of the actual beach manager :thumbsup:

Seriously, virtually every guy I know that's been Divorced has ultimately looked back and said

"man, I really should have gotten a lawyer".

I dunno if it's a pride thing, a guy thing, whatever - but based upon that alone, I'd say:

Get A Lawyer.

The fact that she voluntarily gave up the domicile is actually HUGE legally.

So, you got that going for you.

Sorry to hear - Except every guy I know who went through that is also happier than they've been in a long time.

Meanwhile, the wife realizes that it's not all one long episode of Secks and the City pretty quickly. Realizes that

time ain't been that good to them - and ends up being a miserable lonely bitter biitch.

You think being a beach manager is easy? You should try it sometime.

OP laying it on a little thick for any sort of real response

Agreed.

BRANCH manager. Jesus H Christ on a pogo stick. :wall:

He's black? Ouch

and ends up being a miserable lonely bitter biitch.

what's your excuse?

:banana:

Settle down Jerry

He's black? Ouch

I doubt it. They can't swim. You can't be having an assistant beach manager that can't swim.

Wiff makes a valid and universal point. Women age like shiot. Get yourself in shape and wait the b1tch out and then go find a younger, less wrinkly and saggy piece of ass.

I doubt it. They can't swim. You can't be having an assistant beach manager that can't swim.

Now he's saying he's a branch manager, not a beach manager.

actually I think the assistant beach manager's responsibilities end where the water starts.

But he's the ASSISTANT beach manager. Basically just has to cover sh1t when the main guy goes on vacation.

And I wonder where a beach manager vacations. Gotta be the slopes, right?

But he's the ASSISTANT beach manager. Basically just has to cover sh1t when the main guy goes on vacation.

And I wonder where a beach manager vacations. Gotta be the slopes, right?

Right but the main guy is probably vacationing at the slopes. Assistant guy doesn't get that time off.

I mean he probably gets September and maybe October but no f****** way is he getting November. And you're not skiing in September.

t.j.

here's what you do... go to the nudie bar on 'Ladies Night"... that's right... pucker up your pink little pecker and about an hour before last call, get yourself a case of beer and go hang in the nudie bar parking lot on Ladies Night.

there will be more horny, middle aged women than you know what do do with... and if you really are fat and bald, then the, "hey did you like my act" line will be even better for you - you get to be the funny fat guy that gets a mercy fock... and maybe her and her friend come together.

fock the assistant beach manager.

you're now the assistant parking lot manager.

I'm not sure why but this made me die laughing :lol:

Sorry

Right but the main guy is probably vacationing at the slopes. Assistant guy doesn't get that time off.

I mean he probably gets September and maybe October but no f****** way is he getting November. And you're not skiing in September.

No, his best bet is spring skiing. Maybe March after the head guy gets back from his February vacation

also, don't just find "a" lawyer - go have a free consult with EVERY divorce lawyer within 50 miles.

If you've even "consulted" with them, they can't represent her.

it's kinda' like churning the waiver wire in fantasy football... nothing left for everyone else after you've add/dropped the entire league.

No, his best bet is spring skiing. Maybe March after the head guy gets back from his February vacation

Yeah but March you got to get back to the beach. Because you know the main Beach manager isn't setting anything up....lazy fock he is.

Fockin tourists will be there in april.

Assistant branch managers are poosays. Take him down.

maybe I should go talk to him, see if I can get some info? maybe if he knows he's messing with a family he backs down and agrees to stop seeing her? worth a shot right?

I'm surprised no one has said wait a day or two, and try to reconcile/go to counseling/etc. Changing locks, closing accounts and getting a lawyer eliminate that possibility, and it wouldn't be the first time a couple got back together after separating.

maybe I should go talk to him, see if I can get some info? maybe if he knows he's messing with a family he backs down and agrees to stop seeing her? worth a shot right?

At the very least he should let you in on some of the out-of-the-way spots the tourists don't know about.

He owes you that much, at least.

I'm surprised no one has said wait a day or two, and try to reconcile/go to counseling/etc. Changing locks, closing accounts and getting a lawyer eliminate that possibility, and it wouldn't be the first time a couple got back together after separating.

should I beg her to come back? do you think that might work?

Seriously, virtually every guy I know that's been Divorced has ultimately looked back and said

"man, I really should have gotten a lawyer".

I dunno if it's a pride thing, a guy thing, whatever - but based upon that alone, I'd say:

Get A Lawyer.

The fact that she voluntarily gave up the domicile is actually HUGE legally.

Sorry to hear - Except every guy I know who went through that is also happier than they've been in a long time.

Meanwhile, the wife realizes that it's not all one long episode of Secks and the City pretty quickly. Realizes that

time ain't been that good to them - and ends up being a miserable lonely bitter biitch.

Disagree about the lawyer. Agree about being better once it's over.

also, don't just find "a" lawyer - go have a free consult with EVERY divorce lawyer within 50 miles.

If you've even "consulted" with them, they can't represent her.

it's kinda' like churning the waiver wire in fantasy football... nothing left for everyone else after you've add/dropped the entire league.

Thanks Tony.

Now he's saying he's a branch manager, not a beach manager.

Oh I see that now. Assistant Branch manager. I can see the confusion.

I don't think they would be a good fit for this either. They are not known for stuff like counting money. Not stealing money will probably be a big part of his routine.

I'm more for the beach.