Sign in to follow this  
ffexpert

Jordan Reed

What are you Jordan Reed owners doing with him. He had a breakout game - although Vernon Davis still outgained him in. Good to see Reed get 8 targets to Vernon's 4.

Are you guys holding or selling after this performance? Also, I imagine a factor in this equation is who you would be starting at TE if you trade him.

No one is going to want him at this point. Every single TE in WW has a blow up game so far. But it's worth while to hold on to just to see he keep performing.

Even then I still hate Reed. I really need another solid TE.

No one is going to want him at this point. Every single TE in WW has a blow up game so far. But it's worth while to hold on to just to see he keep performing.

Even then I still hate Reed. I really need another solid TE.

bit of an exaggeration...i think maybe there is a few TE's who are on WW's who have had one huge game (mercedes lewis, maybe kroft maybe oj howard), but none with a pedigree and resume that reed has.

Reed owner that has played him every week he's been in, including happily last night. As long as Reed is out there and Cousins is his QB he'll be in my lineup. Other than Ertz, Gronk, and Kelce there isn't another TE I'd prefer. It would be prudent to have another guy on the roster because of Reed's health issues, but watching that game last night confirmed for me that Cousins can't rely on his recievers.

Ed Dickson, Zach Miller, Njoku, Watson, Kittle, Davis, James, Fells, Derby, Cook.

Sure, not all has a 20 points game, but they all had a 15 points plus. All with crappy yards.

Hey man, we all suffering here as Reed owner. I understand your desperation.

In a field full of crappy TE, the above poster already gave up looking for a consistent one, he happily take better than most. Actually if you have Reed, you don't need to carry another TE, just grab Vernon when he is hurt.

Ed Dickson, Zach Miller, Njoku, Watson, Kittle, Davis, James, Fells, Derby, Cook.

Sure, not all has a 20 points game, but they all had a 15 points plus. All with crappy yards.

you could do the same thing with WR's - So is Amari Cooper worthless too? Obviously there is a difference when a player has a big game and a track record of success.

you could do the same thing with WR's - So is Amari Cooper worthless too?

Depend on who you ask, half of the people here will answer yes. Obviously WR and RB are different, we need to play multiple RBs/WRs. Bench is important.

TE is treated as QB/DEF/Kicker, you want 1 consistent performer. You just don't keep someone like Josh McClown because he give you a good game here and there.

2TD last night on 10 targets.

Maybe...just maybe this dude is finally coming around. He could be a monster down the stretch in that offense.

I offered him for Bilal Powell after last night and was turned down

my other TE is Henry and I also have ASJ. I have no RB 4 so thats what I was after, to fill in bye for Gordon/Bell (same week)

I offered him for Bilal Powell after last night and was turned down

my other TE is Henry and I also have ASJ. I have no RB 4 so thats what I was after, to fill in bye for Gordon/Bell (same week)

Yike, not sure what you can do, maybe try for a Darkwa or Kelley, but then again those as bad as some WW folder.

He will never catch another ball again. Doesn't even need to play anymore. Just that one blowup game to fock me. Now he's gonna get a concussion tripping over his pet goat and call it a career.

He will never catch another ball again. Doesn't even need to play anymore. Just that one blowup game to fock me. Now he's gonna get a concussion tripping over his pet goat and call it a career.

:huh:

Reed is a monster. Quite simply a top 3 TE on par with Gronk and Kelce, as long as he's healthy...which is rarely to never.

:huh:

Reed is a monster. Quite simply a top 3 TE on par with Gronk and Kelce, as long as he's healthy...which is rarely to never.

dude. Just stop. He scored 26 points last night. He scored 28 in all the games prior this year. Most he's topped out at is 6 catches prior.

I'll take any of these guys over him.

Gronk

Asj

Henry

Engram

Kelce

Olson

Not in that order.

2TD last night on 10 targets.

Maybe...just maybe this dude is finally coming around. He could be a monster down the stretch in that offense.

Philly losing Hicks early on really helped as well.

dude. Just stop. He scored 26 points last night. He scored 28 in all the games prior this year. Most he's topped out at is 6 catches prior.

I'll take any of these guys over him.

Gronk

Asj

Henry

Engram

Kelce

Olson

Not in that order.

How the hell you missed Jimmy Graham lol. I just traded Hogan for Graham. GOOD BYE REED, never have to deal with a REAL injured prone player anymore.

How the hell you missed Jimmy Graham lol. I just traded Hogan for Graham. GOOD BYE REED, never have to deal with a REAL injured prone player anymore.

And Graham. That was a simple oversight.

If he stays healthy it's a good move.

Who did you drop for Reed?

Evan a better move.

Ertz. Don't it?

holy Jesus. No. Reed is not even in the top 10 right now.

I have reed and brate on my roster. Who's going to be the better start ROS?

I'm not arguing that. You didn't include Ertz on your list.

I'm agreeing.

I have reed and brate on my roster. Who's going to be the better start ROS?

As the season goes on Howard is going to play more and more.

If Reed can stay healthy big if he can be a top five te.

Reed.

As the season goes on Howard is going to play more and more.

If Reed can stay healthy big if he can be a top five te.

Reed.

If Reed could stay healthy, he could be a top 1. But what are the chances?

Good article here on Reed, his usage and injuries.

Good stuff Mike, a real nice reed :) Crazy that he's only 27 feels like he's been around a lot longer.

Some people just need to "figure it out" as far as preventative therapy and such. Look at Steph curry... dude had tissue paper ankles and was always missing games etc... went on a crazy PT regimen, and now is the pillar of good health... maybe Reed will turn the corner with being labelled injury prone, and reach his potential

Some people just need to "figure it out" as far as preventative therapy and such. Look at Steph curry... dude had tissue paper ankles and was always missing games etc... went on a crazy PT regimen, and now is the pillar of good health... maybe Reed will turn the corner with being labelled injury prone, and reach his potential

Not doubting. But how do you strengthen ankles? Ain't no muscles there you can build up.

Cost me hundreds- maybe a couple thousand in a Fanduel league where I had Wilson, Fuller and a bunch of other top performers. He is terrible.

first game after his blowup game to fock me? 1.50 points and a hamstring injury. Yup.

If Reed could stay healthy, he could be a top 1. But what are the chances?

What are the chances? I guess 0...