Sign in to follow this  
Challenger

Leonard Fournette is Out!

I just pounced on Ivory should I play him over Darkwa?

Need to wait to see who's starting. Last time it was Yeldon, and they talked him up after the big game he had.

I could drop Damian Williams for him, who isn't starting this week...maybe get Williams back off waivers if he has a good game. Damn, decisions. Yeldon vs the Bengals better than Abdullah vs the Packers?

Fock it. Rolling the dice and grabbed Yeldon. Will start him in flex.

i immediatelly grabbed ivory to block my opponent who is hurt at RB. then was like wait.....

I'm flexing Ivory over Ameer.

Need to wait to see who's starting. Last time it was Yeldon, and they talked him up after the big game he had.

I could drop Damian Williams for him, who isn't starting this week...maybe get Williams back off waivers if he has a good game. Damn, decisions. Yeldon vs the Bengals better than Abdullah vs the Packers?

I'm in a similar position but going Ivory because I think he scores a TD.

i immediatelly grabbed ivory to block my opponent who is hurt at RB. then was like wait.....

ditto

Ivory has been rostered, so it was only Yeldon.

I made a gut call--suddenly felt pessimistic about my Cowboy RBs...thinking Zeke will win his last fight. Kept Alf, but I dropped Smith for Yeldon today. I am going to get my butt whupped next week (byes), and I need this win. Low enough waivers, I may be able to get Smith back. And I was just saying that I wasn't going to drop Smith until next week. Oh well. I now have Yeldon.

for the record for all, I think Yeldon AND Ivory are both good plays this week. They're going to run 30 - 35 times. Pick one and roll.

for the record for all, I think Yeldon AND Ivory are both good plays this week. They're going to run 30 - 35 times. Pick one and roll.

Yeah, I'm not hoping for 9/122 from Yeldon. But I'm tired of Abdullah giving me 4 or 5 pts.

Of course...y'all know this means Abdullah goes off Monday night.

Yeah, I'm not hoping for 9/122 from Yeldon. But I'm tired of Abdullah giving me 4 or 5 pts.

Of course...y'all know this means Abdullah goes off Monday night.

Abdullah has a good chance to be productive. I"m going Ivory, because I don't know if Ameer gets the chance to score a TD. I'd take Ivory > Yeldon for a TD if I had to guess.

I'm also a guy who JUST traded for Ameer. I believe in him down the stretch. His schedule softens up, but this gives me a chance to watch and see.

Abdullah has a good chance to be productive. I"m going Ivory, because I don't know if Ameer gets the chance to score a TD. I'd take Ivory > Yeldon for a TD if I had to guess.

I'm also a guy who JUST traded for Ameer. I believe in him down the stretch. His schedule softens up, but this gives me a chance to watch and see.

Abdullah has had a numbed of good chances so far. They just don't use him. He complained this week though, so maybe they'll give him a goalline carry or two. I wasn't as pessimistic this week. But still...guy's had one double-digit game this year.

LOL--and for as much as I make fun of Yahoo's score predictions, I admit it did calm my nerves to see them now projecting Yeldon slightly over Abdullah :D

I went with Yeldon over Ivory. Ivory missed a block last game, and caused QB to fumble. Next series, Ivory fumbled! :shocking:

Add in that Yeldon had a monster day - and I'll take my chances with Yeldon.

I went with Yeldon over Ivory. Ivory missed a block last game, and caused QB to fumble. Next series, Ivory fumbled! :shocking:

Add in that Yeldon had a monster day - and I'll take my chances with Yeldon.

I think if you have both flip a coin. Yes Yeldon had a better day but he was insanely out touched, and now is still not the starter. Both are fine. Take your pick.

Abdullah has had a numbed of good chances so far. They just don't use him. He complained this week though, so maybe they'll give him a goalline carry or two. I wasn't as pessimistic this week. But still...guy's had one double-digit game this year.

LOL--and for as much as I make fun of Yahoo's score predictions, I admit it did calm my nerves to see them now projecting Yeldon slightly over Abdullah :D

I will never understand why the lions insist on giving goal line touches to dwayne washington and zenner. both suck balls.

I will never understand why the lions insist on giving goal line touches to dwayne washington and zenner. both suck balls.

Agreed. How many times does DWash have to get stuffed before they decide it's not working.

Word has it that he missed a team photo earlier in the week!

Word is he actually missed 4 or 5 different team events this week

crazy....marrone is a lunatic.

We don't know what's going on. These guys, even the nice ones, have had things handed to them on platters for years. Could be Fournette is turning into a diva, and this was a point where coach had to make a stand before his new young kid turns into an uncontrollable douche. Just speculation, but it could be possible. I doubt sincerely that Fournette had done absolutely nothing wrong this season up till now, missed the photo, and they were like "THAT'S IT!"

We don't know what's going on. These guys, even the nice ones, have had things handed to them on platters for years. Could be Fournette is turning into a diva, and this was a point where coach had to make a stand before his new young kid turns into an uncontrollable douche. Just speculation, but it could be possible. I doubt sincerely that Fournette had done absolutely nothing wrong this season up till now, missed the photo, and they were like "THAT'S IT!"

Teams should do this more for both on and off field crap. Way more effevtive then going through the league and punishment is prob less. Kind of like college.

I did the same. I'm playing the Fournette owner, so I quickly grabbed Ivory after someone else grabbed Yeldon. It was after the grab that I realized he was the better play over Damien Williams to cover my bye players (Howard and Gordon). Fingers crossed!

Holy moly, He broke a team rule and is inactive. The Jag coach is not playing around this year.

I think its a case where he has a young team and if he lets it slide, then everyone will be breaking team rules.

Gotta maintain order.

In the end, Yeldon got me about what I've been getting from Abdullah, even with the fumble. So not a total loss. Hopkins and the Jags with scores have probably saved my week.

Abdullah will still go off now, of course. Just to spite me.