Sign in to follow this  
Cdub100

Official - State of the Union Address by President Trump

Still no mention on MSNBC about black caucus remaining seated when AA unemployment was mentioned by POTUS. They just interviewed Kamala Harris. I thought she woulda mentioned it. I dunno.

Watching CNN. 6 libs vs 2 cons. Seems balanced. :thumbsup:

Van Jones stumbling and bumbling because Trump kicked his balls all the way up into his throat.

When it first began, as he was walking in I flipped channels to see which one I liked best and chose ABC because there was the least amount of commentary.

Seems I'm the only one who did this?

I put on CBS- no commentary- I would have changed the channel if anyone decided to override the speech.

I dont watch the after show where someone tries to tell me what I heard.

As for the time he spent on immigration- its something he is working on right now- and the negotiations or non negotiations is partly to blame for the recent short lived government shutdown.

• Like 1

Still no mention on MSNBC about black caucus remaining seated when AA unemployment was mentioned by POTUS. They just interviewed Kamala Harris. I thought she woulda mentioned it. I dunno.

What's she going to say. "Black people want to work."

"Oh no she didn'. That b!tch better stay out of my bidness."

Not sure what to make of him. He spoke well and is the best I've seen from the dems. But he had spittle on the corners of his mouf which bugged the crap out of me, and he totally seems like a millennial beta male. :dunno:

Seems like that is their guy. Why would they give him the opportunity otherwise?

I hate to :lol: because I know it's our country's success that hangs in the balance. However, and I mean this sincerely, I fully believe that both sides are actively playing both sides against the middle and we dumbasses allow them to do it.

TERM LIMMITS OR STFU!

#voteouttheincumbent

• Like 1

Is is not sad that you all get giddy over this and extra exicted to continue yout daily broken record arguments with eachother?

They are literally arguing about what they will say about a speech that hasn't happened yet. Unfocking real.

Yea what was that crap in the corners of his molf? I really couldnt take my eyes off of it. Like passing a car wreck.

Yea what was that crap in the corners of his molf? I really couldnt take my eyes off of it. Like passing a car wreck.

All the Democrats are frothing at the mouth since Nov 2016. It's either distemper or TDS.

If I had to sum up Trumps performance tonight, I would say powerful.

Too bad they can't keep them on the road or bridge.

And SUX you're up!

Ok ok Democrats we give...we give...look I understand you don't like Trump, but I never thought in a million years you'd prop up a ginger to get him out.

Fine...let's draw up impeachment papers...but c'mon we're not putting in a redhead. Well played lefties.

• Like 1

Watched on ABC. After the speech when they cut to the discussion panel reactions..nothing has ever made me have to conclude "wow, I'm guess I'm really conservative then" quite like their takes.

• Like 1

Ok ok Democrats we give...we give...look I understand you don't like Trump, but I never thought in a million years you'd prop up a ginger to get him out.

Fine...let's draw up impeachment papers...but c'mon we're not putting in a redhead. Well played lefties.

Cartman will have a sh!t fit.

Any draft geeks in here?

Yep.

1.01 Term Limits

LOL. Are you going to up for a while? I have Lodo's pick but I need to go to bed.

I'll be up for a little while but I gotta claim drobeski status on this one.

:pointstosky:

Does that mean send it to you? :dunno:

It means I already won. Again.

It means I already won. Again.

Send your hate mail to Mike.

um, i'm lost. I'm taking it you don't want me to send you Lodo's pick. That's cool.

Well, that makes two of us. I'm not quite sure what Lodos pick is for. Go'head on and send it. I'll treat it accordingly.

Well, that makes two of us. I'm not quite sure what Lodos pick is for. Go'head on and send it. I'll treat it accordingly.

For the 70s draft. we are waiting for Sux and Shots. They were here but now gone.

For the 70s draft. we are waiting for Sux and Shots. They were here but now gone.

Oh, sh!t, I thought we were boolshittin about stoopid sh!t in this thread. Let's get back to the important matters. :cheers:

Oh, sh!t, I thought we were boolshittin about stoopid sh!t in this thread. Let's get back to the important matters. :cheers:

Did Slo hack your account during that exchange? :lol:

• Like 1

Did Slo hack your account during that exchange? :lol:

:D those misspellings were intentional.

So, no. :nono:

:lol:

• Like 1

I just watched the replay of SOTU on Fox, missed it earlier other than bits and pieces on the radio in car.

A few thoughts:

- Trump has already won 2020. He may even challenge Reagan's 49/50 states record.

- The Dems just lost 2018, 2020, possibly their entire party's future.

- Dems did not cheer for black employment, black welder, black families who lost their daughters to MS13, Jerusalem

- Dems hate America

- Trump had a record first year in terms of accomplishments

- Trump laid out his plan for year 2: immigration reform, healthcare/prescription drug reform, eliminating ISIS completely, keeping NK in check, continuing to build the economy

- The speech was unifying and positive for every EVERY American

- The guests he had were truly inspirational, especially Sung-Ho

- The Republicans APPEAR to be unified and on board the MAGA train

- Dems are literally lost. Party of hate. Party of division. Party of keeping people poor and dependent.

For anyone who did not see the speech, find some time this week to watch it all the way through. We are witnessing one of the most significant times in American history. Trump is saving this country from evil and corruption. Your grand kids and great grand kids will ask you what it was like to experience MAGA first hand. I pity the people who are so obsessed and hateful that they will miss out on this golden age of America.

A few pics:

Trump the master troll: https://i.groupme.com/750x421.gif.1ffdd836cf8146be865aa5a39354250b.large

Sung-Ho: https://screenshotscdn.firefoxusercontent.com/images/8972fb18-4c8c-40bd-9c72-6312e7147187.png

Young Preston: https://preview.ibb.co/kwtaUR/C35318_B5_A24_C_41_F1_861_F_E9253569911_C.jpg

What Trump did to the Dems tonight: https://78.media.tumblr.com/5a9fe533c0ad9799d332dbafcb50ef80/tumblr_ogq1l71nL91tcarlro1_500.gif

Background on some of Trump's guests who sat with Melania:

http://www.tampabay.com/news/nation/Here-s-who-will-sit-with-Melania-Trump-at-the-State-of-the-Union_164995874

It was a speech about America 1st, 2nd, 3rd, front, back, sides, middle, top and bottom. Isn't it odd that people find it uncomfortable to hear it?