Sign in to follow this  
Cloaca du jour

Major announcment from Trump in 30 mins!

The only thing Trump has been wrong about is I would get tired with all this winning.

I'm not.

• Like 1

If there is a dip when Trump is elected and that is directly due to Trump being elected, the recovery is directly due to him as well. The market didn't rise over 5000+ points in 2017-18 because Obama my man, if you think that you just don't understand how it works.

Have you ever even invested in the stock market? I have a hard time believing the stock market is anything more to you then a bunch of up and down lines on a graph.

The point is that SloFlake and his experts predicted a stock market crash if Trump were elected.

They also predicted Armageddon if the tax cuts were passed

You cant argue with these people, they are a new kind of stupid. They are not logical. They make no sense whatsoever but they are going to have the media on their side, and that's the danger.

They are a waste of time.

• Like 2

of course, Sho and his ilk blamed Bush for 8 years of Obama failures, so in turn hes crediting everything positive for the next 8 years to Obama

Lot of validity to this.

Only everyone did ###### about the deal despite actual experts saying it was a good deal.

Also the money we gave them was ...their own focking money.

experts, experts, experts

allowing Iran nuclear power is never going to result in a positive global improvement, if you think otherwise you are a jackass and so are they, but as we can see most "world leaders" are extreme leftists that think Islam is great

giving them there own money, F that, it was money we froze because of terrorist connections that they continue to fund

allowing Iran nuclear power is never going to result in a positive global improvement, if you think otherwise you are a jackass and so are they, but as we can see most "world leaders" are extreme leftists that think Islam is great

giving them there own money, F that, it was money we froze because of terrorist connections that they continue to fund

Experts said the market would crash if Trump won.

Experts said Trump couldn't even come close to the kind of growth we are seeing.

Experts said jobs weren't coming back

Experts don't know sh1t

Experts said the market would crash if Trump won.

Experts said Trump couldn't even come close to the kind of growth we are seeing.

Experts said jobs weren't coming back

Experts don't know sh1t

Or......

they have a narrative they've been trying to push since Day One of Trump.

Clearly doesn't understand volume and unwilling to learn. We can't fix stupid people.

It's kind of embarrassing to me that a person could literally be that hard headed and blind to facts. Its right there, the volume, across the board wherever you look it will be the same. Trump is killing it and its killing you.

Clearly thinks volume changes his hypocrisy on the topic.

That hard headed? You mean like being exposed as a complete partisan hack then trying to blame that in everyone else?

The point is that SloFlake and his experts predicted a stock market crash if Trump were elected.

They also predicted Armageddon if the tax cuts were passed

You cant argue with these people, they are a new kind of stupid. They are not logical. They make no sense whatsoever but they are going to have the media on their side, and that's the danger.

They are a waste of time.

Not what I claimed.

Tax cuts the worry is long term dumbass

Get to those links yet? Ok predictably ignored them as you always do?

of course, Sho and his ilk blamed Bush for 8 years of Obama failures, so in turn hes crediting everything positive for the next 8 years to Obama

Link time doing that?

You all continue to make things up. Sad after 80s was exposed...I doubt any of you want us looking at your quotes on Iran, The economy and so on.

Better deflect and make up...just like your cult leader

Yes...experts...people who know about what is actually going on.

Iran is as And is going to be a nuclear country...shirtof all out war...we cant stop it.

Everyone else is a jackass but Republicans and Trump...pathetic.

Iran is as And is going to be a nuclear country...shirtof all out war...we cant stop it.

Experts, smexperts, you can learn all you need to know about everything from a few GC threads...just look at our worldly brethren in this thread. :lol:

Pssst...Looks like the smart people got a hold of Trump and he is backing off...no wont meet unless we get certain concessions.

Hmm...who mentioned such things in here aboutbthat.

Likely things KJU wont agree to.

Over and over...Trump talks big...then his cronies and Huck Sanders are forced to walk it back.

And they are already walking back their original walk back of things.

This is fun

Pssst...Looks like the smart people got a hold of Trump and he is backing off...no wont meet unless we get certain concessions.

Over and over...Trump talks big...then his cronies and Huck Sanders are forced to walk it back.

WHAT YOU SAY!!!! :shocking:

• Like 1

yep, my son is eventually going to drink, so maybe I should just start him now at 6 years old

:lol: It's amazing to watch the damaged liberal brain work.

WHAT YOU SAY!!!! :shocking:

He didn't say anything. He read a source familiar with the way the white house thinks

yep, my son is eventually going to drink, so maybe I should just start him now at 6 years old

Awful analogy...deal with Iran is to keep them from developing things for longer than they would have. Again...try reading what nuclear experts have said...cant hold your hand and make you learn...but youve been pointed in the right direction...your choice to remain willfully ignorant.

:lol: It's amazing to watch the damaged liberal brain work.

Im amazed you can even manage to log in and type for yourself.

He didn't say anything. He read a source familiar with the way the white house thinks

I read from excerpts of the press briefing...then read this article (plenty of others out there about it too.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/the-fix/wp/2018/03/09/the-white-house-sounds-like-it-might-have-cold-feet-about-trumps-commitment-to-meet-kim-jong-un/?utm_term=.ba61c68d9ff2

yep, he is living proof that liberalism is in fact a mental disorder.

You can tell who doesnt work in this thread. Holy hell

Or who had meetings from about 11-2:30 and not much else on a Friday?

Meetings, as in more than one, during lunch hour? On a Friday? Riiiiiiight

Didnt have to say names but if the shoe fits...

If the Sho fits. Get it?

The point is...it doesnt.

HTH

Bull shite.

• Like 1

There are few things I like...has more to do with what it is that he does vs who it is. His policies are not that of a fiscal conservative...so no, Im not going to like most of them. I am skeptical of him based on his past and history...I am skeptical of KJU based on his history as well.

Kim has been asking to meet for many years...this isn't a new thing cyclone.

the low level stuff is how things get done...because (in most administrations) the low level guys Im talking about are experts in the field and in diplomacy and foreign relations. Sorry...but that isn't Trump.

:lol:

I heard this same desperate talking point on NPR the other day.

Knew it would show up here at some point.

Just FavreCo.

RiversCo and TebowCo are other people who saw the greatness of FavreCo and wanted to get on the bandwagon. I see there are no ShoNuff copycats. We all know that's because you are a loser and there's no reason anyone would want to copy you ID.

You can't win against me. I'll crush you every time.

FavreCo is such a winner that the homo mods at FBG will never again ok any 'Co' ID regardless of what IP address it originates from. They don't like winners, they like losers....like you.

https://media.giphy.com/media/SYUgRNtSWJ1bq/giphy.gif

I may create a ____Co account over there. Who would be the next in line?

There is SOME truth to it. There are guys on the Asian desk at CIA that have spent their entire careers studying noko, the people in charge, etc. I would certainly hope their advice is read by the potus, whoever that may be.

How the meeting going? Guess whats trying my to happen now? Lower level staff working things out and the meeting may not happen.

How is it a desperate talking point when its true?

There is SOME truth to it. There are guys on the Asian desk at CIA that have spent their entire careers studying noko, the people in charge, etc. I would certainly hope their advice is read by the potus, whoever that may be.

Its that...but you have staffbfor a reason (now so many have left...but thats a different issue).

Chief of staff or even lower...plus the state department (and yes CIA), probably someone from Defemse as well would be working issues out with kJUs staff.

That isnt a talking point...its how things should work...as many of those people would or should have knowledge about all of the issues being discussed. People that actually read their briefings.

Meetings with your psych doctor don’t count.

• Like 2

CIA & NoKo?

Ya don't say?

Latest major announcement was last night. 'Maxine Waters is a very low IQ individual'. Man, he nailed that one.