Sign in to follow this  
Cloaca du jour

Major announcment from Trump in 30 mins!

I'm thinking they meet in Beijing. China is going to want a seat at that table as well.

China should have a seat at this table. Its the thing Trump started doing (and the time he listened to Obama) when he involved China at the beginning.

KJU isnt going to go to a country he has 100s of missiles pointed at. Can you imagine the assassination attempts on KJU as well if they go to SoKo? They are going to go to a more neutral meeting location. I think Beijing or Hanoi.

posted at FBG about what if someone tries to poison both leaders...

:D

Guard#1: "why isn't he dying yet?"

Guard#2: " I don't know. I measured the poison out according to the weight listed by their physician."

Guard#1: "............####."

That time I quoted a backhanded insult disguised as optimism..

Well done folks.

This place is a special kind of awesome.

Trump is a deal maker again now? Umm...ok.

Yeah...I personally like having some actual parameters worked out and vetted by people with a clue first. There is a reason meetings like this usually take far longer to set up. There is still time and its not even certain this meeting happens...but again, this seemed more on a whim than a thought out thing by Trump. (and given his history I feel pretty good about saying that).

NK has been wanting to be legitimized for some time and have their guy meet the President. Thus far...he has given up nothing to do so...he seems to be acting from the position of strength and not us.

I don't like that.

No we get it. We know you don't like anything he does.

See I don't see it that way at all and I wouldn't even if Obama was still around. Kim is asking to meet not the other way around.... It's not like Kim held a press conference and said Trump wants to meet with me. That would be weakness.

And maybe this won't work out at all. I do have some skepticism that he is just going to allow inspectors in whenever we want. But I like getting the deal makers in the room and just figuring it out. None of this low-level BS back and forth to the actual leaders crap.

See I don't see it that way at all and I wouldn't even if Obama was still around. Kim is asking to meet not the other way around.... It's not like Kim held a press conference and said Trump wants to meet with me. That would be weakness.

And maybe this won't work out at all. I do have some skepticism that he is just going to allow inspectors in whenever we want. But I like getting the deal makers in the room and just figuring it out. None of this low-level BS back and forth to the actual leaders crap.

There are few things I like...has more to do with what it is that he does vs who it is. His policies are not that of a fiscal conservative...so no, Im not going to like most of them. I am skeptical of him based on his past and history...I am skeptical of KJU based on his history as well.

Kim has been asking to meet for many years...this isn't a new thing cyclone.

the low level stuff is how things get done...because (in most administrations) the low level guys Im talking about are experts in the field and in diplomacy and foreign relations. Sorry...but that isn't Trump.

There are few things I like...has more to do with what it is that he does vs who it is. His policies are not that of a fiscal conservative...so no, Im not going to like most of them. I am skeptical of him based on his past and history...I am skeptical of KJU based on his history as well.

Kim has been asking to meet for many years...this isn't a new thing cyclone.

the low level stuff is how things get done...because (in most administrations) the low level guys Im talking about are experts in the field and in diplomacy and foreign relations. Sorry...but that isn't Trump.

Well.... Recent history has shown that's not working with him.

Jesus.. Some of you people...

:doh:

I'll sit back and see what actually happens before rendering judgement..

That time I quoted a backhanded insult disguised as optimism..

Well done folks.

This place is a special kind of awesome.

Your first reply was a shot and you know it. You get it handed back to you and now what, you're a victim? You are a special kind of something....

It all started with a question during a CNN/YouTube debate on July 24, 2007.

"Would you be willing to meet separately, without precondition, during the first year of your administration, in Washington or anywhere else, with the leaders of Iran, Syria, Venezuela, Cuba and North Korea, in order to bridge the gap that divides our countries?"

"I would," Obama said. "And the reason is this, that the notion that somehow not talking to countries is punishment to them — which has been the guiding diplomatic principle of this administration — is ridiculous."

http://www.politifact.com/truth-o-meter/article/2008/may/21/next-defining-campaign-issue/

What we are seeing now are the direct result of the Trump sanctions

:lol:

The sanctions that just added a few things to Obamas sanctions?

Or you believed Trumps boasting about the bigliest sanctions ever?

BTW...read any of those links or actually search what I pointed you to?

And what happened? People that have spent years understanding that part of the world spoke to him and educated him and he backed off such things.

Like good Presidents do...listen to people who focking understand the situation better and then make an informed decision. He didnt instead fire people that disagreed with him and go in with whatever anyway.

:thumbsup:

And what happened? People that have spent years understanding that part of the world spoke to him and educated him and he backed off such things.

Like good Presidents do...listen to people who focking understand the situation better and then make an informed decision. He didnt instead fire people that disagreed with him and go in with whatever anyway.

Yeah Obama's handling of it was really great. Just did a bang up job of stopping him. You're so right.

JFC.

Yeah Obama's handling of it was really great. Just did a bang up job of stopping him. You're so right.

JFC.

Is that what I said?

The problem is some you act like big tough guys and think stopping him or Iran is feasible. Slowing them down...making it more difficult for them to do thzings is what we have...short of going to war. I know some here think it sounds great to go to war and blow them the fock up...pretty sad.

Obama wasnt perfect...neither was W or Clinton.

But Id trust any of them and their staff more so than Trump and his based on this history thus far of this administration and choices he has made for staff (many of who have quit or been fired).

Is that what I said?

The problem is some you act like big tough guys and think stopping him or Iran is feasible. Slowing them down...making it more difficult for them to do thzings is what we have...short of going to war. I know some here think it sounds great to go to war and blow them the fock up...pretty sad.

Obama wasnt perfect...neither was W or Clinton.

But Id trust any of them and their staff more so than Trump and his based on this history thus far of this administration and choices he has made for staff (many of who have quit or been fired).

Recording breaking stock market...check

Lowest unemployment in over a decade....check

Possible light at the end of the tunnel with Noko...check

Strengthening the military....check

Tax cuts....check

You need to give credit where credit is due and shut the up honestly. Its beyond annoying at this point.

• Like 1

Tax cuts....check

You need to give credit where credit is due and shut the ###### up honestly. Its beyond annoying at this point.

I think all of you are giving to much credit and putting to much blame on the president with what happens to the stock market. No Obama didn't save the economy, it bottomed out and whoever took over it was bound to rise, Trump took over a decent economy and promised tax cuts, of course it is going to rise.

We are over 20 trillion dollars in debt, and DOW is higher than it has ever been in history, yeah, we are definitely in a bubble. Then throw global debt into the mix... :shocking:

• Like 1

Ok FavreCo/RiversCo / whatever other alias you use.

Just FavreCo.

RiversCo and TebowCo are other people who saw the greatness of FavreCo and wanted to get on the bandwagon. I see there are no ShoNuff copycats. We all know that's because you are a loser and there's no reason anyone would want to copy you ID.

You can't win against me. I'll crush you every time.

FavreCo is such a winner that the homo mods at FBG will never again ok any 'Co' ID regardless of what IP address it originates from. They don't like winners, they like losers....like you.

• Like 1

After reading how this came about, I'm quite impressed.

Tax cuts....check

You need to give credit where credit is due and shut the ###### up honestly. Its beyond annoying at this point.

Same stock market that was rising under previous admin and you all itched that Ibama was terrible for the economy...check.

Job numbers that have lagged behind thenoast fewyears of the previous administration that you all said sucked so bad about jobs...check.

Possible light at the end of the tunbelievable? As O said to start...talk is good...skeptical of NK and of Trumps grasp in the situation.

Tax cuts are good and bad. And have been discussed.

Just FavreCo.

RiversCo and TebowCo are other people who saw the greatness of FavreCo and wanted to get on the bandwagon. I see there are no ShoNuff copycats. We all know that's because you are a loser and there's no reason anyone would want to copy you ID.

You can't win against me. I'll crush you every time.

FavreCo is such a winner that the homo mods at FBG will never again ok any 'Co' ID regardless of what IP address it originates from. They don't like winners, they like losers....like you.

Crush me? :lol:

Winner...oof...weak son. Run along now.

Ouch...Im sure hypocrisy like that all overfrimthe Trump crew on here.

DOW is up just under 25% since I posted that in 2017. That is directly due to Trump's tax cuts and his pro business stance. Get focked loser. :wave:

DOW is up just under 25% since I posted that in 2017. That is directly due to Trump's tax cuts and his pro business stance. Get focked loser. :wave:

It was up well before the tax cuts and rising in the same trend as under Obama. You were exposed as the hypocrite you are.

Not gonna lie, I simply no longer have the stamina or giveafockability to get worked up over what you guys say or think any longer.

It simply doesn't matter, you will disparage any choice made by Trump regardless of the intentions or results.

:dunno:

Carry on fellas, enjoy your time.

This. Exactly why I just throw barb at SLO and leave. Have no idea how this guy is leading a life while posting here non stop everyday. Unless my theory is correct and he is In a mental hospital.
  • Like 1

It was up well before the tax cuts and rising in the same trend as under Obama. You were exposed as the hypocrite you are.

The DOW dropped more than it had in Obama's entire presidency from Jan 26 to Feb 8th and was still 3,000+ points higher than at anytime in Obama's presidency... thanks Trump.

There was also a drop right when Trump was elected because of individuals like yourself who freak out FOR NO REASON. But the market recovered and broke new records and that is directly due to Trump's pro business stance and tax cuts. If you can't see that you are focking delusion.

• Like 2

SloFlake is too puffed up on keyboard muscles to ever acknowledge the undeniable fact, recognized by almost everyone else, that he is 100% clueless.

The DOW dropped more than it had in Obama's entire presidency from Jan 26 to Feb 8th and was still 3,000+ points higher than at anytime in Obama's presidency... thanks Trump.

There was also a drop right when Trump was elected because of individuals like yourself who freak out FOR NO REASON. But the market recovered and broke new records and that is directly due to Trump's pro business stance and tax cuts. If you can't see that you are focking delusion.

the focking market is rising along the same basic line it had through the latter part of Obamas presidency.

Your own quotes areexposing yiur hypocrisy...either own up to it or just walk away.

We see your actual words... ow with Trump you change your mind...its laughable.

SloFlake is too puffed up on keyboard muscles to ever acknowledge the undeniable fact, recognized by almost everyone else, that he is 100% clueless.

What am I clueless about? Prove my point wrong...you are just mad that your hypocrisy has been exposed as well old man.

Read those articles yet?

the focking market is rising along the same basic line it had through the latter part of Obamas presidency.

Your own quotes areexposing yiur hypocrisy...either own up to it or just walk away.

We see your actual words... ow with Trump you change your mind...its laughable.

If there is a dip when Trump is elected and that is directly due to Trump being elected, the recovery is directly due to him as well. The market didn't rise over 5000+ points in 2017-18 because Obama my man, if you think that you just don't understand how it works.

Have you ever even invested in the stock market? I have a hard time believing the stock market is anything more to you then a bunch of up and down lines on a graph.

I mean, if we get a great result out of this obviously Ill give credit where its due.

All Im pushing back on is this concept that Trump somehow cowed noko into begging for talks. Theyve been doing that for a long time and there are very clear policy reasons why we have thus far ignored them.

Maybe trump is some mad genius (excuse me, stable genius) who will achieve peace and security by bucking the combined thought and wisdom of diplomats, intelligence officials and the military across numerous administrations... but I kinda doubt it. Do hope Im proven wrong though as obviously a non-nuclear noko would be very good.

• Like 1

If there is a dip when Trump is elected and that is directly due to Trump being elected, the recovery is directly due to him as well. The market didn't rise over 5000+ points in 2017-18 because Obama my man, if you think that you just don't understand how it works.

Have you ever even invested in the stock market? I have a hard time believing the stock market is anything more to you then a bunch of up and down lines on a graph.

So a dip where there is uncertainty...your claim is then from that point forward...nothing else that led up to it has anything to do with where it goes after?

Are you really that ignorant?

Stick to the crypto stuff man...you aren't looking very good on this one.

Did I say it rose in 2017 -2018 due to obama? I stated that it has followed the same path...your words during obama's administration are opposite of what you are saying now. Its obvious...you did all you could (and were right actually) to downplay Obama...but now you are giving all credit to Trump. Its laughable.

Jesus, way too many words.

Everything else aside, one thing I'd like to make a deal breaker right now is if we catch North Korea sending so much as a Crouton to Syria from now until forever. It's not getting much coverage, but North Korea has already been busted repeatedly for sending the equipment to make chemical weapons in Syria. North Korea possesses more chemical weapon material then almost any other Nation. Seeing as how we have troops in theater in Syria, providing such weaponry and or expertise could and should be considered an act of War.

Yeah, the nukes are real problem, but their problem for tomorrow, and they're still pretty much a theoretical problem. Would NOCO ever be dumb enough to launch a nuclear weapon knowing that they would be wiped off the map? But what's not a theoretical is North Korea's continued support of the development of weapons of mass destruction of the cruelest order in theaters where American troops are active.

So a dip where there is uncertainty...your claim is then from that point forward...nothing else that led up to it has anything to do with where it goes after?

Are you really that ignorant?

Stick to the crypto stuff man...you aren't looking very good on this one.

Did I say it rose in 2017 -2018 due to obama? I stated that it has followed the same path...your words during obama's administration are opposite of what you are saying now. Its obvious...you did all you could (and were right actually) to downplay Obama...but now you are giving all credit to Trump. Its laughable.

If you have any discrepancy about why the stock market is breaking records almost on a weekly basis look no further than this:

https://finance.yahoo.com/quote/%5EDJI/history?period1=1331269200&period2=1520571600&interval=1d&filter=history&frequency=1d

That is from March 9th, 2012 to March 9th, 2018. Look at the volume.

Obama was having a good day if the DOW had more than 99,999,999 in volume. Thats a bad day under the Trump presidency. GO LOOK. Look at the volume increase under a Trump presidency. It is UNDENIABLE. As a matter a fact the DOW hasn't had a day under 100,000,000 volume since Trump took office.

You seriously need to a get a focking clue and a life.

Just a quick glance it looks like there is more volume in just one year under Trump than there was the entire 8 years of Obama and if it has surpassed it yet it sure is close. Stop talking about things you know nothing about, you make yourself look stupid. The man is doing a good job. He has bucked Obama's trend and nearly quadrupled it. Trump is killing it.

If you have any discrepancy about why the stock market is breaking records almost on a weekly basis look no further than this:

https://finance.yahoo.com/quote/%5EDJI/history?period1=1331269200&period2=1520571600&interval=1d&filter=history&frequency=1d

That is from March 9th, 2012 to March 9th, 2018. Look at the volume.

Obama was having a good day if the DOW had more than 99,999,999 in volume. Thats a bad day under the Trump presidency. GO LOOK. Look at the volume increase under a Trump presidency. It is UNDENIABLE. As a matter a fact the DOW hasn't had a day under 100,000,000 volume since Trump took office.

You seriously need to a get a focking clue and a life.

Just a quick glance it looks like there is more volume in just one year under Trump than there was the entire 8 years of Obama and if it has surpassed it yet it sure is close. Stop talking about things you know nothing about, you make yourself look stupid. The man is doing a good job. Trump is killing it.

You keep spinning all you can...face it...you downplayed what happened under obama...and the minute it was Trump (and likely any Republican) you pump it up as the greatest thing ever.

You are a hypocrite...its obvious...its ok to admit what everyone knows is true (because many on here are the same hypocrites and have been shown as much).

None of which has a focking thing to do with NK...but you brought it up in here anyway.

You keep spinning all you can...face it...you downplayed what happened under obama...and the minute it was Trump (and likely any Republican) you pump it up as the greatest thing ever.

You are a hypocrite...its obvious...its ok to admit what everyone knows is true (because many on here are the same hypocrites and have been shown as much).

None of which has a focking thing to do with NK...but you brought it up in here anyway.

Clearly doesn't understand volume and unwilling to learn. We can't fix stupid people.

It's kind of embarrassing to me that a person could literally be that hard headed and blind to facts. Its right there, the volume, across the board wherever you look it will be the same. Trump is killing it and its killing you.

• Like 1

FYI stock market volume has much more to do with volatility than anything else. It's certainly not a de facto indication of overall economic health or stability.

In a market that is stable and steadily growing, people tend to park their equities and forget them. In a market filled with volatility there's a bunch of in and out transactions. The certainly increases volume, but as far from an endorsement of the fundamentals behind the market at the time.

Now, with the way the tax plan is structured, the consensus prediction is that most of the tax savings will be used to do massive stock buyback programs. This too will increase volume, but that's not saying a lot. It will just serve to hyper concentrate wealth among fewer and fewer individuals and organizations. Leaving to one of the least diversely held markets in ages.

Just fyi

Clearly doesn't understand volume and unwilling to learn. We can't fix stupid people.

It's kind of embarrassing to me that a person could literally be that hard headed and blind to facts. Its right there, the volume, across the board wherever you look it will be the same. Trump is killing it and its killing you.

Well...he's not called "SloNuff" because he's bright.