Sign in to follow this  
Reality

2018 NBA playoffs

Great overachieving season for the young Celtics

The future is bright

:thumbsup:

Respect to the Boston fans last minute chanting. Lets go Celtics!

They know the future is bright. That was actually cool.

• Like 1

Credit where its due to Cleveland.

But, holy sh!t, LePoser made me hate him even more tonight.

Blocks a shot, then stands there posing and mugging for the camera as 9 other players go full speed the other way.

Fock him.

Imagine living in a world where beating a team with zero playoff experience in celebrated.

This is now.

Imagine living in a world where beating a team with zero playoff experience in celebrated.

This is now.

Imagine living in a world where 8 straight finals is marginalized because people hate one guy, who had no control over who he played.

This is now.

Imagine living in a world where 8 straight finals is marginalized because people hate one guy, who had no control over who he played.

This is now.

:lol:

This is now.

Stoooooooooooooooooooop

This is now.

Imagine a world where a franchise that has made the playoffs every year since 2006 has no playoff experience.

This is now.

Today's rules are the only thing I see arguable about Lebron being the GOAT. He is the GOAT in his generation. MJ is the GOAT of ALL generations

Imagine a world where a franchise that has made the playoffs every year since 2006 has no playoff experience.

This is now.

Never has a name been less fitting than Reality. Guy is in the clouds sometimes I swear.

This is now.

:first:

Never has a name been less fitting than Reality. Guy is in the clouds sometimes I swear.

:)

Don't take my posts about LeBron too seriously, I enjoy pushing KSB's buttons.

Spinning this Boston team forward, I will be interested in a couple things next year.

1. Kyrie Effect. I thought during this playoff run the Cs two greatest assets were ball movement and team defense. Kyrie isnt known for either. Hes a dynamic scorer, but hes very ball dominant. Kyrie dribbles ALOT and enjoys Isolation.

2. Whos minutes does Gordon Hayward take. Jaylen Brown, Tatum and Gordon are all wings. As is Morris.

3. When Kyrie comes back what do you do with Rozier and / or Smart? You cant pay them all 15 to 20 mil a year.

:)

Don't take my posts about LeBron too seriously, I enjoy making KSB laugh.

fixed

Spinning this Boston team forward, I will be interested in a couple things next year.

1. Kyrie Effect. I thought during this playoff run the Cs two greatest assets were ball movement and team defense. Kyrie isnt known for either. Hes a dynamic scorer, but hes very ball dominant. Kyrie dribbles ALOT and enjoys Isolation.

2. Whos minutes does Gordon Hayward take. Jaylen Brown, Tatum and Gordon are all wings. As is Morris.

3. When Kyrie comes back what do you do with Rozier and / or Smart? You cant pay them all 15 to 20 mil a year.

Little interesting that Kyrie wasn't even in the building last night

Im betting some of the same who bash LeBron so much...are pretty quiet about Durant.

Im betting some of the same who bash LeBron so much...are pretty quiet about Durant.

It's actually exactly the opposite.

Great point though.

Warriors in 5

Lebrinas supporting cast or lack there if will get the blame.

Also Lebrina should be called for an offensive foul almost every time he drives

The Game: 1970 Finals, Game 7

The Series Situation: Los Angeles Lakers and New York Knicks tied, 3-3

The Play: Uncertain whether Willis Reed would be able to play through the muscle tear in his right thigh, the New York Knicks get an emotional rush when their captain hobbles onto the floor against the Lakers, hits two jump shots and boosts his teammates' confidence and performance for their first NBA championship.

The Significance: Reed already had been named MVP of the 1970 All-Star Game and for the 1969-70 regular season. But his and the Knicks' shot at a title was seriously in doubt when he suffered a torn thigh muscle in Game 5 and sat out Game 6 (Wilt Chamberlain had 45 points and 27 rebounds for the Lakers to tie the series at 3-3). "I didn't want to have to look at myself in the mirror 20 years later and say I wished I had tried to play," Reed later recalled thinking, so he received painkiller injections in his thigh and limped to the court during warmups. The crowd already at Madison Square Garden erupted and the Lakers stopped warming up to stare at Reed. "When I saw that," Knicks guard Walt Frazier said, "something told me we might have these guys." Reed gave New York a noble half, pestered Chamberlain into 2-of-9 shooting while he was in the game, then flipped the keys to Frazier, whose 36 points and 19 assists wound up as one of the greatest and most overshadowed Finals stat lines ever.

Will Chris Paul have his Willis Reed moment?

Here's hoping he comes hobbling out of the tunnel, and the crowd goes wild.

Will Chris Paul have his Willis Reed moment?

Here's hoping he comes hobbling out of the tunnel, and the crowd goes wild.

I hope not. Everyone remembers Willis Reed hobbling out of the tunnel. Everybody forgets what a terrible game he had.

Warriors in 5

His offside arm is like a windshield wiper.

MJ best the Suns with a moveike that.

Warriors in 5

So...add basketball to the things drobeski is ignorant about...long focking list.

Where does Lebron go next year? Sixers or would he ever go to the Western conference? I don't see him going to Boston. They are gonna be stacked once healthy.

Where does Lebron go next year? Sixers or would he ever go to the Western conference? I don't see him going to Boston. They are gonna be stacked once healthy.

Was he linked to the sixers? Seems unlikely but I may have missed something. I thought Lakers, heat or warriors were the top contenders for his talents.

Milwaukee!

Haha...never going to happen. But new building + LeBron and Giannis sounds fun to me.

Was he linked to the sixers? Seems unlikely but I may have missed something. I thought Lakers, heat or warriors were the top contenders for his talents.

No, I'm just thinking out loud. If he goes to the Warriors, such bullshit. I pray they lose tonight. So tired of these super teams.

Smart is a RFA this year. Rozier is still under his rookie deal next year. The problem is in 2019, not this year.

Smart is a RFA this year. Rozier is still under his rookie deal next year. The problem is in 2019, not this year.

Gotcha, either way, Ainge has his work cut out. Hes been a Maestro so far.....will be interesting.

So...add basketball to the things drobeski is ignorant about...long focking list.

wrong

Again

Chris Paul officially OUT.

I dont have a dog in the fight but that sucks, I was hoping for an even heavyweight fight tonight in a Game 7.

Eric Gordon, Ariza, Tucker are going to have to play their arses off. The Beard has to play at an MVP level.

Warriors six point favorites now. On the road. Sheesh.

Chris Paul officially OUT.

I dont have a dog in the fight but that sucks, I was hoping for an even heavyweight fight tonight in a Game 7.

Eric Gordon, Ariza, Tucker are going to have to play their arses off. The Beard has to play at an MVP level.

Warriors six point favorites now. On the road. Sheesh.

Not according to Sheila Jackson Lee

How great was the Houston PA announcer during the Warriors starting five announcement?

It was like hes was reading the obituary.

1:30 in, 4 fouls on the warriors

1:30 in, 4 fouls on the warriors

Klay's fouls were all legit, he had to be smarter than that.