Sign in to follow this  
Reality

2018 NBA playoffs

Cmon man.

We know you hate him, but hes the best pure shooter the game has ever seen.

He showed up big tonight in a game 7.

He and his team also beat your boy Lebron in 15 without KD.

And without Love and Kyrie. Best player not named LeBron on Cavs that series was Matthew Delladova. I remember it well.

Count me out for a fourth straight Finals between the same two teams. Not interested.

Please. Curry won this series for them by getting red hot in the third quarter of Games 6/7. They were trailing in both games and then he starting draining three's all over there place.

It really was an amazing display.

His quick release from long range is incredible. Nobody else does that sh!t like him.

Check LeBrons Playoff stats vs regular season.

Cbfalcon, Dirk also stepped his game up in the playoffs.

I dont make it up. Google it.

Im very aware of the way Dirk elevated his game come playoff time....and Im not making any effort to equate Curry to Lebron.

But the premise that.....Curry plays much worse in the playoffs than the regular season and that it cant even be denied.....well that is extremely ridiculous.

Id venture that he plays against tougher opponents in the playoffs.

Of course. Thus he is probably out there more, taking more shots,as he is more needed.

Trevor ariza....0-12. He sucked this whole series.

He did, to his defense (no pun intended), he was tasked to guard KD. His legs were gone.

Still though. This game was eerily similar to the Boston game. The home team went stone cold from three second half. Houston even worse. They missed 27 3s in a row. NBA record.

One has to think pressure was to much.

Chris Paul not being there was huge. He normally is the rock when that happens for Houston.

Please. Curry won this series for them by getting red hot in the third quarter of Games 6/7. They were trailing in both of these games and then he started draining three's all over the place.

I was commenting on the TNT post game trophy presentation where Warrior great Mitch Richmond handed the Western Conference trophy to, in his words, The Golden State Warriors and Kevin Durant. Then handed the trophy to KD. Did you see it? Be honest.

On

He did, to his defense (no pun intended), he was tasked to guard KD. His legs were gone.

Still tough. This game was eerily similar to the Boston game. The home team went stone cold from three second half. Houston even worse. They missed 27 3s in a row. NBA record.

One has to think pressure was to much.

Chris Paul not being there was huge. He normally is the rock when that happens for Houston.

Who guards Durant?

Green? Nance?

On

Who guards Durant?

Green? Nance?

You mean for the Cavs?

It cant be LeBron (except on switches). He has to play 40 plus minutes for this team.

Cavd MUST take the Rockets road map, which was stolen from Spurs coach Pop and switch every screen with ball pressure. Team effort.

Can the Cavs trade JR Smith and Jeff Green for PJ Tucker and Marcus Smart? They are going to need that effort.

You mean for the Cavs?

It cant be LeBron (except on switches). He has to play 40 plus minutes for this team.

Cavd MUST take the Rockets road map, which was stolen from Spurs coach Pop and switch every screen with ball pressure. Team effort.

Can the Cavs trade JR Smith and Jeff Green for PJ Tucker and Marcus Smart? They are going to need that effort.

It doesn't matter, nobody is taking 4 out of 7 from this GS team when they are healthy

Jesus, I thought the Celtics choked against the lakers in 2010. That was Brutal!

(I didn't watch)

Jesus, I thought the Celtics choked against the lakers in 2010. That was Brutal!

(I didn't watch)

Almost as bad as the English against the US in the 1950 World Cup prelims at Belo Horizonte.

Im serious can the Cavs trade JR Smith and Green for PJ Tucker and Marcus Smart?

The NBA should allow this!

:P

Count me out for a fourth straight Finals between the same two teams. Not interested.

And people say baseball is bad because there is no salary cap and the same teams compete every year for the World Series...

And people say baseball is bad because there is no salary cap and the same teams compete every year for the World Series...

What goofballs say that? Seems like it's always new teams in the WS

What goofballs say that? Seems like it's always new teams in the WS

well, posty is correct that a common gripe about baseball is that the most coveted free agents often end up with the yankees, red sox, or dodgers. fewer teams make the playoff and those teams are able to punch their tickets to at least be in the mix....doesn't always result in a championship though.

i think the current gripe about the NBA has more to do with the creation of super teams, though a gripe with GS is the signing of Durant despite forgetting that the team was primarily built via the draft. We have seen the NBA be more dynasty driven. With fewer players on the court at a time, it can be easier to retain players.

well, posty is correct that a common gripe about baseball is that the most coveted free agents often end up with the yankees, red sox, or dodgers. fewer teams make the playoff and those teams are able to punch their tickets to at least be in the mix....doesn't always result in a championship though.

i think the current gripe about the NBA has more to do with the creation of super teams, though a gripe with GS is the signing of Durant despite forgetting that the team was primarily built via the draft. We have seen the NBA be more dynasty driven. With fewer players on the court at a time, it can be easier to retain players.

No one who follows the NBA forgets that. They will also never forget the most pooooosaaaaay move of all time by Durant.

• Like 1

They will also never forget the most pooooosaaaaay move of all time by Durant.

Bingo.

God forbid one of you leaves your job for somewhere you wanted to work and that near ensures you hit the pinnacle of your career. Fock that right?

God forbid one of you leaves your job for somewhere you wanted to work and that near ensures you hit the pinnacle of your career. Fock that right?

This is sports. The Warriors were a. OKCs biggest RIVAL that the Thunder couldnt get past and b. Just coming off a 73 win season (NBA record).

People see it differently. Durant could have left and gone to 29 other teams and nobody would have batted an eye. Just not Warriors and Cavs.

I dont make the rules, thats how it is.

This is sports. The Warriors were OKCs biggest RIVAL.

People see it differently. Durant could have left and gone to 29 other teams and nobody would have batted an eye. Just not Warriors and Cavs.

I dont make the rules, thats how it is.

Right but this is also how we get goofballs that knock LeBron for his record in finals.

The equivalent idea is if magic and bird paired up on a team back in the day.... Not a chance Jordan is beating those guys. Makes no sense to bash LeBron for losing to Golden State.

Didn't LeBron force the trade that gave him the players he's now surrounded by ? And we are supposed to think it's some super human accomplishment that he got these bums to the finals?

Wtf

in a way it ensures he will never hit the pinnacle.

Right but this is also how we get goofballs that knock LeBron for his record in finals.

The equivalent idea is if magic and bird paired up on a team back in the day.... Not a chance Jordan is beating those guys. Makes no sense to bash LeBron for losing to Golden State.

I do not think losing to gs is in the top 5 reasons for bashing labron

I've got no problem with Non-LeBron fans having an issue with KD's choices. Not that it matters either way.

Now, LeBron fans whining about KD's choices, tremendous hypocrites.

I do not think losing to gs is in the top 5 reasons for bashing labron

Do I dare ask?

in a way it ensures he will never hit the pinnacle.

Well, I meant to win a title. His personal pinnacle could be different, but thats the usual pinnacle for anyone who hasnt won yet.

Didn't LeBron force the trade that gave him the players he's now surrounded by ? And we are supposed to think it's some super human accomplishment that he got these bums to the finals?

Wtf

It is still somewhat of an on-court feat that he got them there, he just deserves ridicule for the fact that his demands are the reason he has to do it in the first place.

It is still somewhat of an on-court feat that he got them there, he just deserves ridicule for the fact that his demands are the reason he has to do it in the first place.

took him 7 beat a team without its best player with a team he built.

If LeBron James leaves next year to join the Warriors (his rival and nemesis) Im OUT as a fan. Weak move. Instead of joining a team to BEAT the Warriors he took the easy, poosay way.

IF he stays in Cleveland or leaves for example, to Philadelphia, that is totally different. Thats a guy leaving in free agency to a young team that has yet to really accomplish anything and lead them.

The fact some people cant differentiate between the two scenarios laughable.

NBA Stat of the Day - For 78% of current NBA players, LeBron James has been in the finals every year they have been in the league.

If LeBron James leaves next year to join the Warriors (his rival and nemesis) Im OUT as a fan. Weak move. Instead of joining a team to BEAT the Warriors he took the easy, poosay way.

IF he stays in Cleveland or leaves for example, to Philadelphia, that is totally different. Thats a guy leaving in free agency to a young team that has yet to really accomplish anything and lead them.

The fact some people cant differentiate between the two scenarios laughable.

People understand the difference. Some of us just don’t think it’s a big deal, or much different from what LeBron and others had already done.

People understand the difference. Some of us just dont think its a big deal, or much different from what LeBron and others had already done.

You just said you understand the difference then immediately said its not much different.

Your talking out both sides. Which is it?

Could the warriors even afford him next season? Incould see the Lakers if he goes to the west. Reviving that franchise will be tempting.

People understand the difference. Some of us just don’t think it’s a big deal, or much different from what LeBron and others had already done.

KSB enjoys splitting hairs to justify his hypocritical stance.

LeBron paved the way for folks like KD. The Celtics paved the way for folks like LeBron.. It's natural progression.

The fact some people want to differentiate between the two scenarios laughable.

Jordan and Pippen still beat Byrd and Magic

Jordan and Pippen still beat Byrd and Magic

Agreed, their ages were the issue. Bird and Magic got old, plus... AIDS.

You just said you understand the difference then immediately said its not much different.

Your talking out both sides. Which is it?

I understand the distinction youre trying to make, but think you are splitting hairs.

ETA Reality spelled it out.