Sign in to follow this  
12th Man

Trump Not Invited To Phony War Hero's Funeral

So John McCain is preparing for his funeral. He's told those around him that Trump is not invited. Good. Trump likes winners, not losers. Hurry up and croak!

Seriously? Link please. :huh:

Why would McCain want Trump there after he mocked him about such a personal issue?

No link? Wow. What a fail at simple thread starting. You, my friend, have gone full retard on us.

Try Google once in a while jack arse.

Cant blame him. McCain is a war hero. Trump is a draft dodger who attacked his service. Why would he want Trump there?

Just kind of a bored rule that a person provides a link. :bandana:

What kind of an egomaniac invites people to their funeral? Do people actually do this? Did he really think Trump would go?

• Like 1

What kind of an egomaniac invites people to their funeral? Do people actually do this? Did he really think Trump would go?

He is trolling Trump, who deserves a little trolling. It probably got under Trumps skin, which is a win for McCain

How would one even go about this? What are you doing on, ummm, to be determined?

For the record, even kids who are facing mortality have been known to plan their own funeral. Everybody's kind of doing the rounds with McCain saying their goodbyes and whatnot. My uncle recently passed away and he had everything down to the last Stitch. Which was really cool of him. It's a classy move. Hell, my uncle, who is a Hotshot Monsignor, left instructions that the priest could only speak for 5 minutes at his funeral. LOL

And also for the record, Pence is invited.

It's the same thing as Barbara Bush's recent funeral. Bottom line, if you're going to act like an arrogant classless white trash buffoon and spread Venom and vitriol everywhere you go, nobody wants you there. Anywhere.

The best part? No matter what the idiots says via Twitter, you noticed thin-skinned little is just seething about not being part of the Club.😂

I hope he does a rally in Arizona during.

Like right outside the funeral home. Act like nothing's going on.

• Like 1

I hope he does a rally in Arizona during.

I don't think it would surprise anybody anymore if he did something classless like that.

Just the last couple days, you can really see it wearing on the staff. Sarah Sanders and this morning Skeletor Conway are literally just like

it. Hey, I don't know what the President says you'll have to talk to him.

Yeah but you're the spokesperson for the president.

Yeah I don't know what to tell you about that.

Like right outside the funeral home. Act like nothing's going on.

Sorry I'm late. Got caught behind a funeral procession. Luckily it wasn't a very long one...

Classless is one thing. Rooting for focking cancer is something else entirely.

I don't root for clowns who sold out America.

Or stop being a loathsome piece of filth. Whichever.

Enjoy China.

Obama and Big Mike will be there.

Cant blame him. McCain is a war hero. Trump is a draft dodger who attacked his service. Why would he want Trump there?

:lol:

McCain is a traitorous scumbag.

He has ruined his reputation to the point that the only people who defend him on his deathbed are liberals.

He has ruined his reputation to the point that the only people who defend him on his deathbed are liberals.

Youre so dumb you could flunk out of Trump University.

Classless is one thing. Rooting for focking cancer is something else entirely.

I don't think anyone is rooting for cancer. They are just rooting for McCain to die already.

If he had an ounce of concern for his constituents he would have stepped down a year ago when he was babbling incoherently in senate hearings.

McCain single handedly over millions of Americans when he voted to keep overpriced shitty health care rather than give them the opportunity to have affordable options. There are millions of Americans without health insurance because of McCain. And this is after he lied for years about repealing it the first chance he had.

He can rot in hell.

• Like 1

His involvement with the attempted legitimizing of the pee-pee dossier is worthy of harsh, harsh criticism. He should be ashamed.

100% of these guys voted for the phony war hero in 2008. Book it.

99%

Shut up troll

100% of the phony hack liberals who now defend him and fake respect him, voted against, hated and call him a terrible person/war monger in 2008.

Book it dano!

100% of the phony hack liberals who now defend him and fake respect him, voted against, hated and call him a terrible person/war monger in 2008.

Book it dano!

Voted for him despite Palin.

He isnt perfect...talks a good game but doesnt back it up with his votes.

His service to country in the military and congress is worthy of respect.

Yiuball hate him because he speaks poorly of your new jackass hero.

Pathetic.

Against a phony community organizer? Book it.

Obummer will look like Lincoln in 10 years when our options are Dr Phil vs Carot Top or some shiit.

Book it dano!

Always been in McCain guy. But then again, I was a Bob Dole guy too. I honestly think you should have to have military service to be POTUS.

But whatever idiot suggested Palin should be shot repeatedly. Race was pretty much neck-and-neck up until that point.