Sign in to follow this  
Alias Detective

Ferguson effect - 72% of cops reluctant to make stops.

Philando Castile followed all orders given and self identified himself as a legal gun carrier and was ###### to death

Didn't know that they tried that case yet. What was the verdict?

The cop virtually guaranteed something was going to go wrong when instead of cuffing the guy he started barking a series of orders that quite likely would result in a sudden or unpredictable movement. That cop was 100% in the wrong and should never police again.

Even a doosh is right once in a while.

Between 2005 and 2015 there were 10 cases of a dog shooting its owner, versus only 1 case involving a cat.

If you consistently fart for 6 years and 9 months, enough gas is produced to create the energy of an atomic bomb.

Um...ZERO. Even the guy in Arizona that was gunned down in the hallway of the hotel, focked up when he reached for his waist to pull his pants up.

That cop belongs in prison. That was an execution.

Didn't know that they tried that case yet. What was the verdict?

Acquitted.

Officer Yanez testified that he feared Mr. Castile was grabbing for the gun, but Mr. Castile’s girlfriend, Diamond Reynolds, said he had merely been reaching for his identification to give the officer.

Though there was dashboard camera video of the events, as well as the live-stream video that Ms. Reynolds began taking after the shooting, there was no video clearly revealing the crucial moments in the front seat of Mr. Castile’s car — and how precisely he had moved his hands before the officer fired.

Sorry can't use her bias opinion.

Next.

Yep but the guy failed to listen to that nut cop. People need to realize that cops are under incredible stress all day and some are wired poorly like that one. Seriously I would never reach for ANYTHING in my car if pulled over unless directed to and I would more likely ask to step out of the car to pull my wallet out in this day and age. I don't get pulled over because I'm fuckin smart.

Doctors are under incredible stress all day, and somehow they manage not to shoot their patients. Hell, some of them manage to spend most of the day posting on low rent fantasy football boreds.

This fuker shoulda taken a bullet way before he did.

Agreed. Taser did nothing against this guy but bandrus and the gals cry because the only thing they see is black guy didn't have his own gun to shoot the much smaller cop.

:lol:

Doctors are under incredible stress all day, and somehow they manage not to shoot their patients. Hell, some of them manage to spend most of the day posting on low rent fantasy football boreds.

I wonder how often they fear for the life. And when they do, I wonder how they handle it.

• Like 1

I wonder how often they fear for the life. And when they do, I wonder how they handle it.

You ever seen My 600 Pound Life? Dr. Now fears for his life pretty much every episode.

He reached. Next time the guy will have a gun and the cop will hesitate for a second and think, gee I don’t want to be on Facebook so let me just see what he’s reaching for. Guess who gets shot that time?

• Like 1

It seem that the people who want to take our guns away dont trust the Police either. I really dont understand what their solution is. We know what they dont want but they offer no solutions.

He reached. Next time the guy will have a gun and the cop will hesitate for a second and think, gee I dont want to be on Facebook so let me just see what hes reaching for. Guess who gets shot that time?

Exactly. Everyone getting shot, where the cop is exonerated, is either stupid or not listening & complying.

Agreed. Taser did nothing against this guy but bandrus and the gals cry because the only thing they see is black guy didn't have his own gun to shoot the much smaller cop.

:lol:

Jobu sounded like he was African - African. Probably a "refugee". Good guys win that one. Bye.

Exactly. Everyone getting shot, where the cop is exonerated, is either stupid or not listening & complying.

Yes Sir, No Sir goes a long way when dealing with Authority it is surprising these idiots don’t t know how to play the game

He reached. Next time the guy will have a gun and the cop will hesitate for a second and think, gee I dont want to be on Facebook so let me just see what hes reaching for. Guess who gets shot that time?

The cop have him absurd orders and then executed him.

Yes Sir, No Sir goes a long way when dealing with Authority it is surprising these idiots dont t know how to play the game

I unanimously address all my elders or superiors sir or maam. Goes a long way.

Yes Sir, No Sir goes a long way when dealing with Authority it is surprising these idiots dont t know how to play the game

Cops work for us. We dont work for them. You got it backwards.

And are doing a great job at disposing of the trash on the streets.

To Protect and Serve but they're also Law Enforcement Officers. What's enforcement mean to you?

I unanimously address all my elders or superiors sir or maam. Goes a long way.

Most elders dont want to be addressed as such from what I have seen

So do waiters. We should treat them the same.

A cop has told me before not to sir him. Yes officer, no officer suffices

A cop has told me before not to sir him. Yes officer, no officer suffices

I'm sure a woman has told you not to fock her too. Does that mean she speaks for all women?

And that is the problem, people dont know how to recognize authority.

Police Power. The authority conferred upon the states by the Tenth Amendment to the U.S. Constitution and which the states delegate to their political subdivisions to enact measures to preserve and protect the safety, health, Welfare, and morals of the community.

To Protect and Serve but they're also Law Enforcement Officers. What's enforcement mean to you?

Im not saying you shouldnt follow the rules and we dont pay the police to enforce them. I respect the rule of law and appreciate LEOs greatly.

Im saying theyre public servants, not my dad.

And that is the problem people dont know how to recognize authority.

Police Power. The authority conferred upon the states by the Tenth Amendment to the U.S. Constitution and which the states delegate to their political subdivisions to enact measures to preserve and protect the safety, health, Welfare, and morals of the community.

Ok. Well you stick to the yes sir, no sir cack gobbling... and Ill just treat them like a normal dude doing their job. Deal?

Im not saying you shouldnt follow the rules and we dont pay the police to enforce them. I respect the rule of law and appreciate LEOs greatly.

Im saying theyre public servants, not my dad.

No! You implied they have no Authority because they work for us.

No! You implied they have no Authority because they work for us.

I did nothing of the sort.

Ok. Well you stick to the yes sir, no sir cack gobbling... and Ill just treat them like a normal dude doing their job. Deal?

Do normal dudes doing their jobs (guy getting your burger at Wendy's) have the potential for locking you up for the night or if you move too quick for your wallet to put two .40 rounds through your face? The 'yes sir; no sir' is more about showing the guy respect to make sure he knows you aren't going to catch an attitude or do something stupid.

I'm sure a woman has told you not to fock her too. Does that mean she speaks for all women?

How many people dont want to be sired, yeah, I believe it's better off not calling anyone sir.

Philando Castile followed all orders given and self identified himself as a legal gun carrier and was ###### to death

That was the incident I was thinking of.

I'm stuck on one though. There may be more, I've been burnt out and don't follow every single story anymore.

That was the incident I was thinking of.

I'm stuck on one though. There may be more, I've been burnt out and don't follow every single story anymore.

How about Tamir rice, the nine year old who was shot to death within 4 seconds of the cops rolling up on him?

How Chinese cops handle illegal street vendors.

How Chinese cops handle illegal street vendors.

I love vendor raids! Whenever I hear the sirens I go outside to watch. Ive never seen a beat down, but they run through the alleys in riot gear, flip over all the tables, destroy merchandise. Its a good show.