Sign in to follow this  
Big Guy

Bully Kid gets Slammed

My main teacher story was in 7th grade also,6 ft 7 science teacher,took me into the hall for a paddling.Had me bend over facing the lockers,wound up and whap,head crashed into the lockers.I'm not saying it changed me but I sure as hell thought about it every time I had his class.

Principal in my middle school (4th through 6th grade) used to put kids over her knee in front of the class and smack them with a paddle. I never had to endure this. It was the really bad kids, like spedesque kids that were just beyond repair and are all dead or in prison now

Still not as bad as what my parents had to deal with. My grandfather put my mother's hands on the hot stove (she was the oldest)

Man... Isn't it crazy how that stuff gets passed down? It's a tough cycle to break that's for sure.

ah..man...that's focked up.

My dad hit me one time when I was a freshman in high school and I told them both if that ever happened again it would be the last time they saw me. Never happened again.

Christ I never got in trouble for anything either so it was pretty unwarranted. Feel bad for people that got hit by their parents.

:lol: My dad would've packed my bags,oh and fwiw I got spanked,belt,limb etc. and looking back it's the best thing my parents ever did for me so don't feel bad for me.

:lol: My dad would've packed my bags,oh and fwiw I got spanked,belt,limb etc. and looking back it's the best thing my parents ever did for me so don't feel bad for me.

Ha.. I got you. Yeah for some kids that absolutely works no question. Other kids it Jack's up for life.

It's just a parental philosophical difference.

Man... Isn't it crazy how that stuff gets passed down? It's a tough cycle to break that's for sure.

my kid will be 5 in August. Just the other night, I smacked him on the ass for the 1st time ever, once. Not that hard, but he cried and I nearly cried.

my kid will be 5 in August. Just the other night, I smacked him on the ass for the 1st time ever, once. Not that hard, but he cried and I nearly cried.

Yeah...that's tough. I mean I got paddled as a kid but I couldn't tell you one thing it was for. I just remember the paddling. And it was very rare.

I guess it's just my philosophy that my hands are never going to be used for hitting my child or children in any way. I can put them in time out, Etc or if they are older like my 7 year old my job is to coach her.

I'm not saying anybody is wrong and how they parent that's just my view on it I guess.

Thats tough though man. Doesnt sound like thats something you want make a habit out of? Sounds like you struggled with it.

Yeah...that's tough. I mean I got paddled as a kid but I couldn't tell you one thing it was for. I just remember the paddling. And it was very rare.

I guess it's just my philosophy that my hands are never going to be used for hitting my child or children in any way. I can put them in time out, Etc or if they are older like my 7 year old my job is to coach her.

I'm not saying anybody is wrong and how they parent that's just my view on it I guess.

Thats tough though man. Doesnt sound like thats something you want make a habit out of? Sounds like you struggled with it.

His mother and aunts do the 1, 2......

seems to work. I am too stupid and stubborn to use that.

I just give him the death stare and them scream.

after how I grew up, no way I'm hitting my kid. can't do it

Ha.. I got you. Yeah for some kids that absolutely works no question. Other kids it Jack's up for life.

It's just a parental philosophical difference.

I never had kids but once had to discipline my 4 year old nephew so I decided to try what I'd heard a family psychologist suggest.I walked up to him gave him a good hard slap to his ass and as he was crying picked him up,set him in my lap,got him settled down and explained to him why I had to do what I'd done starting with Uncle nzoner loves you and when I or Aunt K ask you to do something....

Ended up getting a big hug and never again did I have to lay a hand on that kid,but he was a holy terror with his parents and IMO it's because his mother had no patience and would try and use time out etc. and when that didn't work she exploded.

His mother and aunts do the 1, 2......

seems to work. I am too stupid and stubborn to use that.

I just give him the death stare and them scream.

after how I grew up, no way I'm hitting my kid. can't do it

Well that's good that's a part of your childhood guidance you got that you are trying to leave behind. That's probably a good thing.

I I read Tony dungy's book years ago and I was amazed buy something he said. That he doesn't yell at his players that he's there to coach them. I think I sort of take that approach to my kids anyway. But they should never view my hands as weapons that hurt them and that if I'm loud they are going to end up being loud.

Having said that I'll probably end up with three strippers.

Well that's good that's a part of your childhood guidance you got that you are trying to leave behind. That's probably a good thing.

I I read Tony dungy's book years ago and I was amazed buy something he said. That he doesn't yell at his players that he's there to coach them. I think I sort of take that approach to my kids anyway. But they should never view my hands as weapons that hurt them and that if I'm loud they are going to end up being loud.

Having said that I'll probably end up with three strippers.

I shouldn't yell and I my patience is lacking. I still have a lot of growing up to do

I shouldn't yell and I my patience is lacking. I still have a lot of growing up to do

Boys are tough though man. Have three girls and I wish I had a son very badly but man are they tough when they are little. They definitely try your patience

Boys are tough though man. Have three girls and I wish I had a son very badly but man are they tough when they are little. They definitely try your patience

I'm not a praying man, I think religion is B.S.

I prayed the whole way to the DR's office when we were going to find out if we were having a boy or a girl.

Greatest day of my life.

if it were a girl, I may have run away

I prayed the whole way to the DR's office when we were going to find out if we were having a boy or a girl.

Greatest day of my life.

Ha..nah. you would have been fine. I wish I had a boy but there is nothing like a little girl and her daddy man.

Ha..nah. you would have been fine. I wish I had a boy but there is nothing like a little girl and her daddy man.

:wub:

My son is extremely active, really tall/big for his age, he loves rough house and his attention span is not so great yet. I have to be on him all the time or he gets out of line.

I really try not to raise my voice if I can help it. I dont like yelling and I think kids tune that out if it becomes your normal tone. Instead I try to give him a warning / consequence and carry through with it.

For example at a bday party over the weekend I saw him hit another kid (not hard). I gave him a 5-minute time-out. He was blubbering/complaining and I told him his choice was timeout then back to the party or leave. He shut up. Then I told him he could go back but if I saw it again we were leaving. No further problems.

I used to issue a lot of idle threats hoping he would get it. Now I follow through. He knows if I say we are leaving if X continues that I will do it.

Gets easier with age too. 2-4 was much harder than 5-6.

Still not as bad as what my parents had to deal with. My grandfather put my mother's hands on the hot stove (she was the oldest)

He was just trying to keep her up to date on the Red Sox off season moves.

He was just trying to keep her up to date on the Red Sox off season moves.

Be awesome if he didn't Tim kurkjian impersonation while he did it.

"The red Sox Bullpen really needs to add another arm to its rotation"

"Ah you're burning my hand assholle!"

"The Red Sox are looking hard at Manny Machado probably closer to the trade deadline"

"Ah fock you..why are you talking baseball!!"

• Like 1

That kid is in the movie right? Was it a Christmas story? Or was he Augustus in Willy Wonka? I know I've seen him before.

Molly ringwald's brother in Sixteen Candles?

:doublethumbsup:

Christ I've told this fockin guy three f****** times that the kid deserved it. I'm not sure how much clearer I can make that much less was I trying to defend the kid.

Heck cant we all agree the guy deserve to be punched for wearing one of those stupid visors anyway?

But you went on to say you'd hit the guy who hit your little turd kid. :doh:

Yeah if I walked up on my kid in that situation I would tell my kid...well..that's what you get focking with older stronger men..don't do that again.

Then I'd still slap the shiit out of that guy for touching my kid.

Everyone gets a lesson. Productive day for all.

But you went on to say you'd hit the guy who hit your little turd kid. :doh:

yeah, thats where he a . Backing up that behavior is bs. Hell never realize this though.

Greatest day of my life.

If I were to have a kid, Id much rather have a girl.

Having been teaching for a few years now, little boys are demon animals. Little girls are much nicer.

If I were to have a kid, Id much rather have a girl.

Having been teaching for a few years now, little boys are demon animals. Little girls are much nicer.

. Good luck with that.

Id of beat his ass again for calling that woman a . He wouldnt have sat for a few days

Honestly, Id say probably for the first ten years, girls are easier. The second ten years... oh boy.

Maybe 12. Once they hit puberty, girls are more work by a long shot. My boys fight and one talks back a lot, but I don't worry about my (non-existent) daughter going boots up or being in her room with a webcam.

Kid got what he deserved. If he'd have had parents worth a sh!t it wouldn't have been necessary in the first place.