Predict Liberal Shenanigans Prior to the Mid-Term Elections

:lol: exactly

This is what i see when i read a MDC post

Hourglass

Hourglass

I don't know what that means

HT likes to insult MDC's wife, which I personally find annoying and childish. HTH.

HT likes to insult MDC's wife, which I personally find annoying and childish. HTH.

This fockin guy again. When you start calling him out you'll have a point. Until then...

HT is Recliner Pilot. I outed him as a fake cop and he cant get over it.

HTH

I'm sure there will be at least one librul pretending to be a conservative hoax crime.

One? It seems to happened every week if not every day.

Winner winner chicken dinner

Winner winner chicken dinner

I think for it to be effective they need to choose one prominent democrat to at least get injured by one of these "bombs". Who would the DNC "volunteer" for this privilege?

This fockin guy again. When you start calling him out you'll have a point. Until then...

Not sure what site you are reading, I pretty much call him out on every post he makes, I'm confident he'll attest to it. I just wish you would stop trying to insult his wife. We can call each other every name in the book but family should be off limits. JMO. :cheers:

If you are saying he makes derogatory comments about your family, let me know and I'll happily call him out on that as well. :thumbsup:

Not sure what site you are reading, I pretty much call him out on every post he makes, I'm confident he'll attest to it. I just wish you would stop trying to insult his wife. We can call each other every name in the book but family should be off limits. JMO. :cheers:

If you are saying he makes derogatory comments about your family, let me know and I'll happily call him out on that as well. :thumbsup:

I havent replied to HT since May.

You gotta be kidding me. What a fraud. But I'll be sure and get right on that.

Every now and then, when we see 'rank these chicks' pics to see what folks think of them, MDC has consistently demonstrated a preference for larger chicks than most everybody else. Whereas a lot of us see "too fat", his go to comment is "hourglass :wub: " Everybody has their own standards and bigger girls need love too. So now, whenever we see Jabba's daughters, people who don't like MDC will say "hourglass" as a stand in for "only MDC would want this one."

Like HT, I do not share MDC's taste in women at all, but those women MDC has commented positively on, while overweight, were still in the realm of low-end slump buster possibilities. They weren't hideous, they were smiling, and looked kindly enough, like standard friend-zone type girls. If they have a nice personality, I wouldn't give a friend grief over dating them.

What they were not is massively obese, disgusting, potato-shaped orcs demonstrating frothing at the mouth lunacy like the one in the video. MDC has never expressed a preference for women this obese.

I think for it to be effective they need to choose one prominent democrat to at least get injured by one of these "bombs". Who would the DNC "volunteer" for this privilege?

Nah the low IQ base will eat this up.

Every now and then, when we see 'rank these chicks' pics to see what folks think of them, MDC has consistently demonstrated a preference for larger chicks than most everybody else. Whereas a lot of us see "too fat", his go to comment is "hourglass :wub: " Everybody has their own standards and bigger girls need love too. So now, whenever we see Jabba's daughters, people who don't like MDC will say "hourglass" as a stand in for "only MDC would want this one."

Like HT, I do not share MDC's taste in women at all, but those women MDC has commented positively on, while overweight, were still in the realm of low-end slump buster possibilities. They weren't hideous, they were smiling, and looked kindly enough, like standard friend-zone type girls. If they have a nice personality, I wouldn't give a friend grief over dating them.

What they were not is massively obese, disgusting, potato-shaped orcs demonstrating frothing at the mouth lunacy like the one in the video. MDC has never expressed a preference for women this obese.

I like curvy but I ham it up for the group. What RP/HT is commenting on is my comment that my wife has an hourglass figure. He is implying that she is fat. RP/HT is that kind of guy, real scumbag.

HT is Recliner Pilot. I outed him as a fake cop and he cant get over it.

HTH

:thumbsup:

I like curvy but I ham it up for the group. What RP/HT is commenting on is my comment that my wife has an hourglass figure. He is implying that she is fat. RP/HT is that kind of guy, real scumbag.

You've never posted a pic of yourself (that I can recall) let alone your wife. Very few of us have.

The whole RP/HT thing still confuses me. They have a similar shtick, but RP was a Cowboys fan and HT is a Giants fan. I just cant comprehend the level of loser who would create a whole persona around being a fan of a rival team. HT also seems like a cooler dude than RP outside of the political threads. RP was just so incredibly unfunny, even when he tried to be normal and fit in with people. Just the ultimate try hard.

If it is the same person, hes the saddest sack of sh!t to ever grace this forearm. I prefer to give him the benefit of the doubt though. Hes good peeps.

• Like 1

You've never posted a pic of yourself (that I can recall) let alone your wife. Very few of us have.

Nope. A few geeks have probably seen me on Facebook. I dont have an hourglass figure.

The whole RP/HT thing still confuses me. They have a similar shtick, but RP was a Cowboys fan and HT is a Giants fan. I just cant comprehend the level of loser who would create a whole persona around being a fan of a rival team. HT also seems like a cooler dude than RP outside of the political threads. RP was just so incredibly unfunny, even when he tried to be normal and fit in with people. Just the ultimate try hard.

If it is the same person, hes the saddest sack of sh!t to ever grace this forearm. I prefer to give him the benefit of the doubt though. Hes good peeps.

They aren't. There are a few similarities but the personality difference is consistently similarly divergent. RP could not pull off being HT for this long.

MDC wanted to play rough talking disgustingly about my wife and kids. I play rough too. Just better at it. Except I never brought kids into it.

I think we can correctly identify this wildebeest as a 0.000, the lowest desirability score ever recorded in the entire history of human species females. From face to figure to personality to temperament, there were not so much as a blip of detectable positive traits to be found here. Flowers and plants die when she walks by, animals run away in terror, and children cry and shriek in horror. People who don't know and can't see her still hang up their phones. We can all be grateful that we are going through life without being this thing or being in the presence of this thing.

You can hate on them all you want, but you just have to admire the play being used. This is well done, vile and shameful, but damb they are doing a good job with this.... :thumbsup:

They aren't. There are a few similarities but the personality difference is consistently similarly divergent. RP could not pull off being HT for this long.

Magnificent Bastard has an IP address within yards of RP. HT stopped using that alias when he got caught. We are dealing with a deeply disturbed loser. :(

While I don't care, my 2 cents is they aren't the same person. RP was a right winger, HT is more of a libertarian. Might seem the same from lefty glasses, but they aren't even close.

Magnificent Bastard has an IP address within yards of RP. HT stopped using that alias when he got caught. We are dealing with a deeply disturbed loser. :(

How do you know?

While I don't care, my 2 cents is they aren't the same person. RP was a right winger, HT is more of a libertarian. Might seem the same from lefty glasses, but they aren't even close.

Definitely got a new slant this time around. Then again he impersonated an Eagles fan for a while and had numerous aliases after getting perma banned so RP would have to pretend to stick around.

The thing about the IP addy pretty much seals it. That and HT referencing Geek Club stories that arent even in the archive, like Wiffleball witnessing a fatal car accident. How does HT know about this if he joined in 2015?

Definitely got a new slant this time around. Then again he impersonated an Eagles fan for a while and had numerous aliases after getting perma banned so RP would have to pretend to stick around.

The thing about the IP addy pretty much seals it. That and HT referencing Geek Club stories that arent even in the archive, like Wiffleball witnessing a fatal car accident. How does HT know about this if he joined in 2015?

I agree he is an alias of someone. If he is an alias of RP, then he is a multi personality because there are many subtleties that don't jibe at all. Save the dislike of you, of course, but that requires very little for some so I throw it out.

I agree he is an alias of someone.

Which means he lied about being a Marine and an ex cop.

You can hate on them all you want, but you just have to admire the play being used. This is well done, vile and shameful, but damb they are doing a good job with this.... :thumbsup:

Hmmmm... I dont think most people are buying into this. Ill give them credit, its a little more convincing than Kavanaugh running gang rape trains, but only slightly.

Hmmmm... I dont think most people are buying into this. Ill give them credit, its a little more convincing than Kavanaugh running gang rape trains, but only slightly.

I think there is a groupthink in liberal circles that is just eating this up, and it plays well to the middle too, its a clever way to garner middle-voters, I might not like it but I have to admire the strategy.

I think there is a groupthink in liberal circles that is just eating this up, and it plays well to the middle too, its a clever way to garner middle-voters, I might not like it but I have to admire the strategy.

I wouldn't give them too much credit at this point. America is so jaded with the news right now that everyone is suspicious of everything.

Hell, even the ardent left leaners here aren't jumping on this train.

:lol: im now going with..they are just going to cry and stomp their feet. it's just about where they are at this point

:lol: im now going with..they are just going to cry and stomp their feet. it's just about where they are at this point

I think they should have Hillary commit suicide and try for the sympathy vote. :thumbsup:

Oh, it's a lot more convincing. I was at 0% chance that Kavenaugh ran a gang rape train. There'd be dozens of witnesses and police involvement and the entire school would know about it in such a case. My BS detector is going off at five alarm mode.

By contrast, At first, I thought it was a 60% chance at first this guy was a right wing nutjob now I'm at a 40% chance it is, but either way, I'm really, really not sure at all and can entertain many possible scenarios. I sure do hope the FBI breaks the case, preferably before the election and whatever they find, nothing would surprise me.

I think they should have Hillary commit suicide and try for the sympathy vote. :thumbsup:

She would have gotten real good mileage for Team Blue if she'd have taken the package, had someone wire it properly, then blown herself up.

http://nymag.com/intelligencer/2018/10/trumps-closing-midterm-pitch-is-white-identity-politics.html

Indeed, white male identity politics has become so central to conservative appeals to the electorate that it has become an obligatory orthodoxy as oppressive as any left-wing campus speech code, as I noted in observing Georgia gubernatorial candidate Brian Kemp’s boasts of being “politically incorrect” earlier this year:

How about talking the very thing THEY do, spinning it around, and claiming it is wrong? You cannot make this up..... so it's OK when anyone who is NOT white does it, but if a white person mimick's their way of doing things.....wait, isn't this just cultural appropriation??

At some point we may all come to understand that its not (except in some scattered college campuses) the politically correct who are imposing speech norms on the rest of us, but the politically incorrect who wont be happy until offending the less powerful is again recognized as among the principal Rights of Man

Make America Funny Again- works for me, Bubble Butt

I honestly don't think any of this plays well to the middle. Assuming the middle is still the vast majority of normal thinking Americans that fall close to the center, leaning slightly one way or the other based on certain issues.

The insanity that is the lunatic fringe on both sides is sadly driving so much of this crap and not representative of the thinking of most rational Americans.