Sign in to follow this  
vuduchile

Serena cheating and arguing with umps at US Open

Japan has a well mannered 1st time US Open champion. The USA has a spoiled, racist, blame everyone else, wildebeest.

His carcicature of Serenas features is only half the story. He turned it into a black vs white thing when he drew Osaka as a light skinned blonde girl instead of a creating a reasonable likeness.

Maybe he didn't have any yellow crayons?

History at the US Open...

https://www.yahoo.com/news/always-something-serena-williams-past-us-open-episodes-021211592--spt.html

___

THE WRONG CALL

Date: Sept. 7, 2004

Opponent: Jennifer Capriati

Round: Quarterfinals

Chair Umpire: Mariana Alves

Result: Capriati won 2-6, 6-4, 6-4

What happened: In the opening game of the third set, Williams hit a backhand that landed in — and was ruled in by a line judge — but Alves awarded the point to Capriati.

The fallout: This mistake was cited later when electronic line-calling was introduced to Grand Slam tennis.

What Williams said then: "I don't need to see the replay. I know my shots. Not only was it in, it wasn't even near the line. But I'm not making excuses. I didn't lose because of that. I probably should have closed her out in the second set."

___

THE FOOT FAULT

Date: Sept. 12, 2009

Opponent: Kim Clijsters

Round: Semifinals

Line judge: Shino Tsurubuchi

Result: Clijsters won 6-4, 7-5.

What happened: With Williams serving at 5-6, 15-30 in the second set, she faulted on her first serve. On the second serve, Tsurubuchi called a foot fault, making it a double-fault — a call rarely, if ever, seen at that stage of any match, let alone a major semifinal. That made the score 15-40, putting Clijsters one point from victory. Williams went over and shouted and cursed at Tsurubuchi, pointing at her. The line judge went over to chair umpire Louise Engzell, who assessed a penalty point, because it was Williams' second code violation of the match (she broke her racket when the first set ended). That extra point for Clijsters ended the match.

The fallout: Williams was fined a record $82,500 and told she could be suspended from the U.S. Open and her fine doubled if she had another "major offense" at any Grand Slam tournament over the next two years.

What Williams said then: "I've never been in a fight in my whole life, so I don't know why she would have felt threatened."

___

THE HINDRANCE CALL

Date: Sept. 11, 2011

Opponent: Sam Stosur

Round: Final

Chair umpire: Eva Asderaki

Result: Stosur won 6-2, 6-3

What happened: Facing a break point at the start of the second set, Williams hit a forehand that she celebrated with a familiar cry of "Come on!" But she shouted as Stosur was still reaching for a backhand. Asderaki ruled the point wasn't over and so awarded it to Stosur, saying Williams hindered her opponent's ability to complete the exchange. Williams got broken in that game. She directed a series of insults at Asderaki, who issued a code violation for verbal abuse.

The fallout: Williams was fined $2,000 by the U.S. Open (she won $1.4 million at the tournament). But the Grand Slam committee ruled that what she did "did not rise to the level of a major offense" and so she didn't face the additional disciplinary action that she could have been subject to after what happened in 2009.

What Williams said then: "You're a hater, and you're just unattractive inside," to Asderaki.

Serena and Osaka have similar hair texture and skin color and both have fit body types yet the comic makes them appear quite different.

fit body types. Yea. That is not even close to true. One looks like a fuckinng horse on steroids and one looks fit.

I blame all this sore losing on that kunt Hillary and her supporters.

See what you've created ?

Happy now ?

On Sunday, the tournament referee docked Williams $10,000 for "verbal abuse" of the chair umpire, $4,000 for being warned for coaching and $3,000 for breaking her racket.

The ITF said in a statement Monday that Ramos' citations were "reaffirmed by the U.S. Open's decision to fine Serena Williams for the three offenses."

The governing body of tennis added that: "Ramos undertook his duties as an official according to the relevant rule book and acted at all times with professionalism and integrity."

Turns out that the US open fined her for her actions.

You know, the same thing has happened between Nicki Minaj and Cardi B.

It's hard being number one for so long and then some young talent comes along and knocks you off your throne.

Then they actually had some sort of physical altercation...

I think it's just emotionally difficult to come to terms with defeat.

One thing that happens to me, and I'm sure Serena agrees with this, is that whenever I lose it's because my opponent cheats or the official makes terrible calls or my equipment is subpar.

It's hard being number one for so long and then some young talent comes along and knocks you off your throne.

wait. You are comparing two strippers with record contracts to the best female tennis player maybe ever?

wait. You are comparing two strippers with record contracts to the best female tennis player maybe ever?

Jesus. Cardi B looks like a completely different person without makeup. Yeesh.

Also, does she know how to speak English?

If you're a normal hard working black person or a gay person aren't you embarrassed by that whole clip?

If you're a normal hard working black person or a gay person aren't you embarrassed by that whole clip?

Look, stop muddying up the waters with hypotheticals that don't exist would you? 😠

I don't know about you guys, but I was pretty scared when she climbed the judge's chair stand and started swatting at airplanes.

• Like 2

I don't know about you guys, but I was pretty scared when she climbed the judge's chair stand and started swatting at airplanes.

See, this is why you can't get too mad at this guy.

Jesus. Cardi B looks like a completely different person without makeup. Yeesh.

Also, does she know how to speak English?

fock no. Have you heard her song bodak yellow? Dude. It is the worst song I have ever heard.

Her and her husband upgraade are quality entertainment. Its like the black beverly hillbillies.

She's sweet and still adores Serena:

Now that thing billy jean king is backing down. Now BOTH parties were in the wrong. Except serena got fined and the umpires union is pissedd off and the wta backed the ump.

I wish riggs had not thrown that match to her to cover his gambling debts.

Nice kid. Serena made her cry

She really seems to be. Humble as hell. Anti Serena.