Sign in to follow this  
vuduchile

Kavanaugh sexual misconduct in High School

"I spent the last two years of high school in a daze, locking away the questions that life seemed insistent on imposing. I kept playing basketball, attended classed sparingly, drank beer heavily, and tried drugs enthusiastically. I discovered that it didn't make any difference if you smoked reefer in the white class mates sparkling new van, or in the dorm room with some brother you'd met down at the gym, or on the beach with a couple of Hawaiian kids who had dropped out of school and now spent most of their time looking for an excuse to brawl."

Barack Obama

https://nypost.com/2018/10/04/make-or-break-gop-senators-signal-support-for-kavanaugh-after-fbi-report/

Well see how this plays out. Im skeptical. It seems like theres going to be more than a few more twists and turns with this.

"Flake" suits him well. He can't leave office fast enough with the BS he pulled.

"Flake" suits him well. He can't leave office fast enough with the BS he pulled.

The left asked for a FBI investigation and Flake gave them one. He called their bluff and may have saved the nomination.

After any political stunt, you hope to come out of it with more voters than you had going in, the left may have less.

So do you believe Kavanaugh has been 100% truthful/trustworthy in his testimony and actions?

I'm not asking if there is concrete evidence he lied, nor if CBF is 100% honest.

For me, when you get to this level of reaching and mud slinging that the left is throwing out there, I just don't care if both sides are lying anymore.

I don't know what is true with all the muck the left is trying to bring up (which is their goal to confuse things), and I am not going read into either side anymore as far as facial expressions, weird people showing up out of nowhere, people stuttering or crying or just needing coffee to be able to continue.

At this point I would just like to see hard evidence or throw this out completely.

BREAKING: Senate Judiciary investigators have learned during interviews with Blasey's [pronounced BLAH-z] former classmates at Holton-Arms School, as well as some of their mothers, that her nickname in high school was "BLOW-z"

Here is actually a decent article from the NY Slimes on Trump responding to this whole mess:

https://www.nytimes.com/2018/10/04/opinion/trump-kavanaugh-ford-allegations.html

Holy Crap! That was actually in the NY Times? Does he have compromising pictures of the Editor? You can bet that the staff of the NY Times is in an emergency meeting right now scheduling counseling appointments for most everyone. Also, this guy probably will be out of a job by the end of the week once they find out who snuck this in.

And the Libs have done future victims of sexual assault/ harrasment no favors with this scam. None whatsoever.

And the Libs have done future victims of sexual assault/ harrasment no favors with this scam. None whatsoever.

Meh. Just another bunch of pawns in the Democrats demonic quest for power.

Thanks for sharing that. Very well written and he nails it!

he’s a big fat hammer fending off a razor-sharp dagger.

Dayyyummmm

The accuser has no credibility. None whatsoever.

he’s a big fat hammer fending off a razor-sharp dagger.

Dayyyummmm

I know! Wasn't that great?

I like this one too:

"The first moment was a remark by a friend. “I’d rather be accused of murder,” he said, “than of sexual assault.” I feel the same way. One can think of excuses for killing a man; none for assaulting a woman. But if that’s true, so is this: Falsely accusing a person of sexual assault is nearly as despicable as sexual assault itself. It inflicts psychic, familial, reputational and professional harms that can last a lifetime. This is nothing to sneer at."

https://www.nytimes.com/2018/10/04/opinion/trump-kavanaugh-ford-allegations.html

I hope he gets confirmed. The meltdown on the left will be epic! I hope it helps the Republicans at the mid-terms.

I have memes in waiting, just to add to the hysteria.

• Like 1

I hope he gets confirmed. The meltdown on the left will be epic! I hope it helps the Republicans at the mid-terms.

Epic. :) So true... Almost as much as hillary losing.

It will be funny to see colleges explode if it happens. They will be yelling at and vandalizing institutions that agree with them. Sort of like wrecking the ghetto when you live in the ghetto.

It will be funny to see colleges explode if it happens. They will be yelling at and vandalizing institutions that agree with them. Sort of like wrecking the ghetto when you live in the ghetto.

I was flying into Detroit weekly for work for a job over the past couple years and while back I would see kids running around screaming about Trump. Holding anti Trump signs etc. It was a school in the middle of the downtown that I would walk past on my way to the hotel. But the Detroit police don't screw around, so they were hearded into small groups with police presence circling them.

None of her statements could be proven true because of the nature of the accusations? None of her witnesses can corroborate her story? Thats a strange perspective.

This was the plan the whole time. Drag it out, delay, try to catch him on anything else that comes up because of it.

Only Judge or Kav, and they both have vested interest covering it up. If one of the other guests confirmed she was at a get together with him, would that change your opinion?

Only Judge or Kav, and they both have vested interest covering it up. If one of the other guests confirmed she was at a get together with him, would that change your opinion?

The FBI interviewed everyone Ford claims was there and no one backed up her story.

He’s definitely getting confirmed and I don’t think most people left of center will care. #metoo supporters will be the only ones up in arms.

"I spent the last two years of high school in a daze, locking away the questions that life seemed insistent on imposing. I kept playing basketball, attended classed sparingly, drank beer heavily, and tried drugs enthusiastically. I discovered that it didn't make any difference if you smoked reefer in the white class mates sparkling new van, or in the dorm room with some brother you'd met down at the gym, or on the beach with a couple of Hawaiian kids who had dropped out of school and now spent most of their time looking for an excuse to brawl."[/size]

Barack Obama

Nice honest quote about typical high school behavior :thumbsup:

WOW!!! She looks like she knows she is busted and will lose this fight.

yep looks scared schit.

I imagine the FBI discovered things she never expected

Maybe she knows she will be outed, or maybe she is just playing it up for the cameras. I assure you CNN will take the video and paint it as her being a saint who is weeping for the fallen angel that is Ford...ppffft

I think she knows how to play to the media.

Nice honest quote about typical high school behavior :thumbsup:

This isn't typical high school behavior

" attended classed sparingly, drank beer heavily, and tried drugs enthusiastically."

He’s definitely getting confirmed and I don’t most people left of center will care. #metoo supporters will be the only ones up in arms.

Wrong again. It won't be just #metoo supporters that will be up in arms.

This isn't typical high school behavior

" attended classed sparingly, drank beer heavily, and tried drugs enthusiastically."

Obama's drug use lasted well beyond high school:

• Like 1

Obama was in a gang. A Hawaii gang, but still.

Maybe she knows she will be outed, or maybe she is just playing it up for the cameras. I assure you CNN will take the video and paint it as her being a saint who is weeping for the fallen angel that is Ford...ppffft

I think she knows how to play to the media.

yes she's a victim

yes she's a victim

She need not be an actual victim......if she can portray herself as one, that is all that matters in our culture. As a defense mechanism you cannot deny its potency.

Obama's drug use lasted well beyond high school:

Wow, he a a rude waiter, how he survived staggers the imagination... :rolleyes:

She said there were more than just those two and her at the gathering. (none confirmed) Are you asking me that if one of the other guests she claimed was there had confirmed the gathering would I believe he attempted to rape and murder her?

I doubt youre trying to make that leap, but in the unlikely event that you are in this hypothetical scenario, the answer is no. It would lead me to want more questions asked about the gathering, but the supposed gathering doesnt prove her assault claim.

MCCain and Romney had to have had access to that video of Obama . I bet they regret playing nice now.