Sign in to follow this  
vuduchile

Kavanaugh sexual misconduct in High School

Yes, your first post in this thread show how much you felt he should be toast.... :rolleyes:

What day did her statement come out?

Ill hang up and listen

I came to post about it when it was apparently a sham. Which was the next day or so. Her story makes no sense Mike. If we gave you a truth serum youd say the same but youre hunkered to deep now. :lol:

HTH

I find her depiction of the scenario of the door to not be truthful, moreover, it sounds as though she was attempting to manipulate her husband when they could not agree. Sinister....

that says not a lie

What day did her statement come out?

Ill hang up and listen

I came to post about it when it was apparently a sham. Which was the next day or so. Her story makes no sense Mike. If we gave you a truth serum you say the same but youre hunkered to deep now. :lo:

HTH

You didn't race here and immediately post your initial thoughts?

:lol: :lol:

You gotta realize who you are dealing with here... These people are focking idiots.

You did that and no I don't care to post a link.

Sorry, Pen. I believe CO here. I have no ACTUAL evidence, but it's your burden to prove your innocence since that is the same standard you're applying to Kavanaugh. :dunno:

• Like 1

You didn't race here and immediately post your initial thoughts?

:lol: :lol:

You gotta realize who you are dealing with here... These people are focking idiots.

I didnt post in this thread until page freaking five. Like 4 days after it started. But yeah, Mike Honcho. Next time I first hear a news story Ill be sure to rush to fftoday.com that minute to get on the record.

:lol:

The mark (or marks in this case) is always the last to figure out that they've been had. Although you'll still get that occasional fool who thinks he can win at three card monte if he pays real close attention. He never gets it.

I believe I posted rapes stats including AK, but you assumed the results were applicable to the entire US. I guess we'll never know how you mixed things up. :(

Using the same standards you're using for Kavanaugh, it's up to you to prove the allegations false. Either prove it or you're lying, plain and simple.

Was reading a local story in North Carolina and low and behold I found a picture of Dr. Ford from High School (or is it fake, sheesh who knows these days). If real, no chance a H.S. Stud like Brett goes for this thing.

https://wlos.com/news/local/rutherford-county-school-board-member-apologizes-for-facebook-post-about-blasey-ford

It feels truthyish and I want to believe it. That makes it good enough to meet the standard of proof in this thread.

It feels truthyish and I want to believe it. That makes it good enough to meet the standard of proof in this thread.

Besides, it's up to Ford to DISPROVE it. The burden is on the accused now.

Using the same standards you're using for Kavanaugh, it's up to you to prove the allegations false. Either prove it or you're lying, plain and simple.

I dont have a dog in this particular fight, but hes getting awfully defensive and agitated. It doesnt matter whether its true or not, he shouldnt be posting.

Apparently the FBI supplement report is in and the Senate will have it first thing in the morning.

Besides, it's up to Ford to DISPROVE it. The burden is on the accused now.

Unfortunately all my High School pictures were lost during Hurricane Katrina as were all my friends pictures of me. Just trust me though, I was smoking hot.

Unfortunately all my High School pictures were lost during Hurricane Katrina as were all my friends pictures of me. Just trust me though, I was smoking hot.

Yeah, mine are all on djbs brothers camera...

Yeah, mine are all on djbs brothers camera...

Lol.

Sorry, Pen. I believe CO here. I have no ACTUAL evidence, but it's your burden to prove your innocence since that is the same standard you're applying to Kavanaugh. :dunno:

Oh no! Does this mean I won't gain membership to your merry band of dimwits? :(

• Like 1

Oh no! Does this mean I won't gain membership to your merry band of dimwits? :(

Mark.

I dont have a dog in this particular fight, but hes getting awfully defensive and agitated. It doesnt matter whether its true or not, he shouldnt be posting.

I would be agitated too.

I would be agitated too.

Well, when a person is arguing against logic, common sense and the current known relevant facts one has to rely on emotion and name calling. What else is there?

More people believe Ford than Kavanaugh, and by a wider margin since they testified.

Men are split on whom they believe: 39 percent say Kavanaugh, 37 percent say Ford. Women, on the other hand, are far more on Ford's side: 52 percent believe her, 27 percent say Kavanaugh.

https://www.npr.org/2018/10/03/654054108/poll-more-believe-ford-than-kavanaugh-a-cultural-shift-from-1991

Opposition among Americans to Brett Kavanaugh, President Donald Trumps Supreme Court nominee, has increased in the wake of his testimony last week before a U.S. Senate committee in which he defiantly denied sexual misconduct allegations, Reuters/Ipsos polling data showed on Wednesday.

https://www.reuters.com/article/us-usa-court-kavanaugh-poll/opposition-to-kavanaugh-grows-after-senate-hearing-reuters-ipsos-poll-idUSKCN1MD27V

You know, it's interesting how most of the posters here are putting this guy down for showing some emotions in this absurd made for TV garbage accusation by the dimmest of wits woman, and her 'leaders' on the dem side.

That uncontrollable, emotionally f'd up Hillary Clinton was a virtual screaming banshee throughout her whole campaign against Trump, and she almost won an election to be President of the United States.

This one guy shows a couple emotions while being put through the ringer on baseless allegations of rape for all of America to see on TV with his family watching.

You know, it's interesting how most of the posters here are putting this guy down for showing some emotions in this absurd made for TV garbage accusation by the dimmest of wits woman, and her 'leaders' on the dem side.

That uncontrollable, emotionally f'd up Hillary Clinton was a virtual screaming banshee throughout her whole campaign against Trump, and she almost won an election to be President of the United States.

This one guy shows a couple emotions while being put through the ringer on baseless allegations of rape for all of America to see on TV with his family watching.

It wasn’t because he was showing emotion. It’s that he morphed between making facial expressions like a 3 yr old throwing a tantrum, and guy who just came off a 3 day bender.

It wasn’t because he was showing emotion. It’s that he morphed between making facial expressions like a 3 yr old throwing a tantrum, and guy who just came off a 3 day bender.

Ok Deanna.

I see we are in the democrats throwing sh1t against the wall and hoping something sticks phase.

Kavanaugh can't be a SCOTUS Judge because he...

*shuffles deck and pulls card*

Makes facial expressions.

• Like 1

Get a new joke. :sleep:

It's no joke. You really are trying to play out that role.

82 pages of people like you trying to read into the face of a guy to determine if he is guilty of rape or not. And yet, 82 pages of zero hard evidence revealed against him.

What else have you got, a crystal ball? A magic 8 ball maybe?

Maybe you just need a cup of coffee? Really really bad? I mean, the Enterprise has a food and beverage replicator, can't you just use that?

Kavanaugh can't be a SCOTUS Judge because he...

*shuffles deck and pulls card*

Makes facial expressions.

Where the fock did I ever suggest that? The doofus upthread said people were making fun of Kavanaugh for showing emotions... I merely suggested why.

Some of you people are clearly challenged when it comes to reading comprehension. :wall:

It's no joke. You really are trying to play out that role.

82 pages of people like you trying to read into the face of a guy to determine that he is guilty or not. And yet, 82 pages of zero hard evidence revealed against him.

Emotion. People can look into the eyes of others and just KNOW the truth. Nothing else is needed by golly.

Where the fock did I ever suggest that? The doofus unthread said people were making fun of Kavanaugh for showing emotions... I merely suggested why.

Because he's a human being?

And for the record, I thought she came off as a complete moonbat.

Because he's a human being?

Apparently OM thinks one has to attempt not to show emotion when talking about his daughter in a certain way.

Cry pretty or something?

When pissed you been falsely accused you can get mad, but only a cute faced mad way.

:doh:

Cause if not you be rapey.

Apparently OM thinks one has to attempt not to show emotion when talking about his daughter in a certain way.

Cry pretty or something?

You know, usually you’re a reasonable guy, but you have to be trolling at this point.

The University of Maine is offering free course credit to students who travel to DC to harass @SenatorCollins. (Bonus points if you're willing to get arrested, conservatives need not apply.) #Kavanaugh

You know, usually youre a reasonable guy, but you have to be trolling at this point.

What are you trying to say then? Seriously? That you didnt like how he showed emotion? Spit it out.

Most people trying to hold back tears do look like a three year old. Its a rather ugly face.