Sign in to follow this  
Alias Detective

Kamala Harris for President

I can see Booker as Veep. He's got that whole reach across the aisle, work with Congress thing going for him. 

• Haha 1

3 hours ago, RaiderHater's Revenge said:

sweet I am still waiting for the Jew reparations, also how much injun do I need to be to get some more?

Don't forget the Irish and the Chinese and the Japanese and the whoever is rest reparations.

2 minutes ago, sderk said:

Don't forget the Irish and the Chinese and the Japanese and the whoever is rest reparations.

I'm cool with the reparations if your family directly benefited from slavery and you enjoy that wealth today.  We can start with Anderson Cooper. He can pony up every dime he has inherited. And then some. 

Let's start from most recent and work into the past. Reparations for the families of black people who are murdered by other black people. Let's tax the crap out of the black people because of the criminal activities associated with their....nature....or whatever....

Alexandria Ocasio-Cortezcriticized Entertainment Tonight after it tweeted that Smollett was “possibl[y]” the victim of a “homophobic and racially charged attack.” “This attack was not ‘possibly’ homophobic. It was a racist and homophobic attack,” the congresswoman tweeted, adding: “It is no one’s job to water down or sugar-coat the rise of hate crimes.” 

...no word since....

4 hours ago, wiffleball said:

Alexandria Ocasio-Cortezcriticized Entertainment Tonight after it tweeted that Smollett was “possibl[y]” the victim of a “homophobic and racially charged attack.” “This attack was not ‘possibly’ homophobic. It was a racist and homophobic attack,” the congresswoman tweeted, adding: “It is no one’s job to water down or sugar-coat the rise of hate crimes.” 

...no word since....

Let's not forget, she is basically still a kid, and kids say and do really dumb stuff, because they havent lived long enough to actually know anything.  There is a difference between knowledge and wisdom that she simply cannot fathom at this stage of her life.

1 minute ago, Ray Lewis's Limo Driver said:

Let's not forget, she is basically still a kid, and kids say and do really dumb stuff, because they havent lived long enough to actually know anything.  There is a difference between knowledge and wisdom that she simply cannot fathom at this stage of her life.

True, but:

Well then, I don't want her making federal laws.

47 minutes ago, wiffleball said:

True, but:

Well then, I don't want her making federal laws.

Agree completely.  Morons get elected, that is an unfortunate consequence of our system.  I still have some belief in the system, and I think the wider group will be effective in preventing her stupidity from harming us.

The problem we face is the weaponization of the SJW leftists.  One could assert that she managed to deny folks in NY access to a range of great jobs, and that is terrifying.

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, Ray Lewis's Limo Driver said:

Agree completely.  Morons get elected, that is an unfortunate consequence of our system.  I still have some belief in the system, and I think the wider group will be effective in preventing her stupidity from harming us.

The problem we face is the weaponization of the SJW leftists.  One could assert that she managed to deny folks in NY access to a range of great jobs, and that is terrifying.

Look no further than our last four presidential elections.

1 minute ago, patweisers44 said:

Look no further than our last four presidential elections.

If you are a legitimately good person, with legitimately good skills and desires.... why would you bother with politics?

Look at the games they play, look how they go after each other.....who in their right mind would sign on to such a thing?   less than stellar people? maybe....  sociapaths, sure.....   fringy/radicals.....perhaps...

"WE" elect people to the Senate and Congress that make the possibility of suitable candidates less likely.

https://www.breitbart.com/clips/2019/04/24/harris-young-black-men-jailed-for-selling-pot-should-be-the-first-in-line-for-legal-weed-jobs-they-were-ahead-of-the-curve/

'Young black men jailed for selling weed should be first in line for legal weed jobs. They were ahead of the curve.'

:lol:

Dems..................they aren't even trying to hide their crazy anymore.

12 hours ago, Filthy Fernadez said:

https://www.breitbart.com/clips/2019/04/24/harris-young-black-men-jailed-for-selling-pot-should-be-the-first-in-line-for-legal-weed-jobs-they-were-ahead-of-the-curve/

'Young black men jailed for selling weed should be first in line for legal weed jobs. They were ahead of the curve.'

I am willing to go down this road.

First in line for release, any black male who fathered children. Terms of release.....get a focking job, pay for your focking kids, or go back to jail.....can we start there?

4 minutes ago, Ray Lewis's Limo Driver said:

I am willing to go down this road.

First in line for release, any black male who fathered children. Terms of release.....get a focking job, pay for your focking kids, or go back to jail.....can we start there?

I'd go further. Any female on govt assistance has IUD installed until they're off govt assistance.

13 hours ago, Filthy Fernadez said:

That's pretty awesome. She's doing comedy now. Right in her wheelhouse since she's a joke of a candidate.

Kamala Harris says she supports adding third gender option to federal IDs

https://www.politico.com/story/2019/04/23/kamala-harris-third-gender-ids-1287869

Sen. Kamala Harris said Tuesday that she supports placing a third gender option on federal identification cards and documents, bolstering her record on LGBTQ issues.

Harris was asked about adding a third gender option during an event at Keene State College in New Hampshire. “Sure,” she replied.

Harris — a product of the San Francisco Bay Area with a long record on LGBTQ rights, including refusing to defend a ban on same-sex marriage as attorney general of California — used the question to denounce what she described as rising hate in America.

At the town hall, she criticized the Trump administration’s efforts to ban transgender troops from the military, saying she approaches the issue from a human and civil rights perspective. “These are people who have decided they are willing to sacrifice and serve for the sake of our democracy and freedom, and you’re going to kick them out of the military?” she said.

Harris is not the first 2020 Democratic presidential candidate to be asked about adding a nonbinary gender marker to federal IDs and documents. In February, Sen. Kirsten Gillibrand said she supported moving toward a practice nationwide that’s already in place in states such as New Jersey and Oregon.

The question to Harris came from a self-identified member of the American Civil Liberties Union, which sending a flood of members to presidential town halls to get the field on the record on a long list of policy questions. On Friday in Rock Hill, S.C., an ACLU-aligned voter asked Harris whether she believed people who are incarcerated should have their voting rights restored. Harris said the United States should eventually get to that point, but she said she first wants to focus on restoring rights for felons who have served their time.

On her first trip to Portsmouth, N.H., Harris made news in similar fashion, telling a voter that she would back a federal renaming of Columbus Day to Indigenous Peoples Day.

“Sign me up,” Harris said at the time. 

--------

The stupidity from the left...

:wall:

😂

20 minutes ago, sderk said:

Third gender option... :mellow:

And to think you're still waiting on a first a-hole option. 

6 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

:rimshot:

8 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

what?

Suckin cack only gets you so far. In her case she actually over shot and should be grateful. She'll turn around and blame it on men, racism, America. Forgetting,  of course, the unfair way she rose up. 

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 2

4 minutes ago, TimmySmith said:

Will be claimed for a VP for sure and that was probably her goal all along.

I doubt it. If she can't move the needle for herself, she isn't going to move it for another pretender.

6 minutes ago, TimmySmith said:

Will be claimed for a VP for sure and that was probably her goal all along.

No...disagree.  She will blow it all up so much that she will be toxic.

1 minute ago, Filthy Fernadez said:

I doubt it. If she can't move the needle for herself, she isn't going to move it for another pretender.

They all need some color on the ticket. And a woman to boot.  And one who actually held a real job.  If I was Biden I would grab her (and then ask if she would be my running mate).

Biden was considering Stacey Abrams (failed Georgia Gov candidate).  Biden is circling the drain and is just a distraction/shield for Dems at this point.

Michelle Obama may jump in to save the Dems.

• Haha 1

3 minutes ago, Filthy Fernadez said:

Biden was considering Stacey Abrams (failed Georgia Gov candidate).  Biden is circling the drain and is just a distraction/shield for Dems at this point.

Michelle Obama may jump in to save the Dems.

The dems may have backed themselves into a corner with Biden.  If they don't give him the nomination, then the charade of him being a "political rival" goes away and it is all they have.

I’m a little surprised she dropped out so early. Why not make it to the southern states? If Biden collapses there will be no one with the black vote.

Guess she’s hoping people will forget she ever ran and she can try again in 2024 or something. Hopefully she’s learned some lessons.

1 minute ago, IGotWorms said:

I’m a little surprised she dropped out so early. Why not make it to the southern states? If Biden collapses there will be no one with the black vote.

Guess she’s hoping people will forget she ever ran and she can try again in 2024 or something. Hopefully she’s learned some lessons.

Lack of money and a horribly run campaign.  Did you not read about one of her top aide's resignation letter the other day?

https://thehill.com/homenews/campaign/472455-kamala-harris-aide-says-in-resignation-letter-ive-never-seen-staff-treated

https://www.wthr.com/article/kamala-harris-aide-leaves-bloomberg-campaign-after-scathing-resignation-letter

She was done long before she pulled out of the race.

8 minutes ago, IGotWorms said:

Black support for Trump of likely voters is now in the mid 30% and climbing.

At 10% it's an instant loss for the Dems. 

7 minutes ago, IGotWorms said:

She did what she had to.  I do agree with your second line.  She's a relative political neophyte. This gave her a gigantic head start into the process. National name recognition, et cetera. 

18 minutes ago, IGotWorms said:

Why hopefully? Do you think she's got some great ideas or something? Outside of identity politics, what does she bring to the table? 

Let's be fair, she really came across as disingenuous....every time she spoke you felt like she was lying.....she needs to learn how to lie better