Sign in to follow this  
mmmmm...beer

The Nooner....

Say what you will... but it's awefully hard to beat driving home for lunch... relating to the wife about certain things, and scarfing down a sammich on the drive back to the office.  👍🏻 boys....

Couple of hours ago suggest a nooner to the wife... She shut it down but said "how about a nighter?".  We shall see  :unsure:  hell, I'll settle for a Krafty handshake if you know what I mean

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

So glad I married a woman who likes to keep it spicy, parking lot bj's and sh!t like that.  Not saying it happens all the time but, she's down for sh!t like that and I focking love it. 

Hell, may only be a handful of times a year but, sh!t like that really keeps a marriage exciting.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Reality said:

So glad I married a woman who likes to keep it spicy, parking lot bj's and sh!t like that.  Not saying it happens all the time but, she's down for sh!t like that and I focking love it. 

Hell, may only be a handful of times a year but, sh!t like that really keeps a marriage exciting.

Plus I'm sure the extra money she brings home doing it doesn't hurt!

• Haha 5

8 hours ago, Reality said:

THIRTY SEVEN?!!!!!

• Thanks 1

No nighter, no handy... Tentative plans for drinks, survivor and the Kraft clutch tonight... Aunt Flo just arrived this morning. Will update asap

1 minute ago, kutulu said:

No nighter, no handy... Tentative plans for drinks, survivor and the Kraft clutch tonight... Aunt Flo just arrived this morning. Will update asap

Good news on Aunt Flo. I was worried after my rubber broke. 

17 hours ago, Reality said:

So glad I married a woman who likes to keep it spicy, parking lot bj's and sh!t like that.  

Does she let you watch or just tell you about it afterward?

30 minutes ago, DonS said:

Good news on Aunt Flo. I was worried after my rubber broke. 

You S.O.B.  :mad:

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, kutulu said:

If the front door is being painted, use the backdoor.  :dunno:

34 minutes ago, Patriotsfatboy1 said:

If the front door is being painted, use the backdoor.  :dunno:

While we used the back door entrance a few times it seems to have been nailed shut several years ago.  I'm thinking maybe down the chimney? 

• Haha 1

Just now, kutulu said:

While we used the back door entrance a few times it seems to have been nailed shut several years ago.  I'm thinking maybe down the chimney? 

I used the chimney this morning.  Almost always available.  😮

4 hours ago, Patriotsfatboy1 said:

We do it before work now.  Kids drive to school, we get busy and then I drive to work.  Good way to start the day!  :banana:

I've got conference calls at 6am three times a week.  There have been many times where I had to apologize because I, "couldn't get my damn phone off mute" when asked something.  It's important to start the day off right!

I love nooners.  I work from home and my wife used to as well, so that was our sexy time during the week.  But... now she works in an office that is far enough away that she doesn't come home.  :(

5 hours ago, jerryskids said:

I love nooners.  I work from home and my wife used to as well, so that was our sexy time during the week.  But... now she works in an office that is far enough away that she doesn't come home.  :(

Duh. It's because she's riding Tyrone's BBC in the supply closet. 

55 minutes ago, titans&bucs&bearsohmy! said:

My wife and I both have a 3 hour lunch break, And our office is a ten minute walk from the house. Yet we've never had a workday nooner.

I'll have to change that. 

She has had quite a few

57 minutes ago, titans&bucs&bearsohmy! said:

Yep. From 11:20 to 2:10. That's if I happen to have class at those times. Sometimes longer. 

I bet the kids can assemble a shitload of iPhones in that time.

1 hour ago, wiffleball said:

I bet the kids can assemble a shitload of iPhones in that time.

These kids are worthless rich focks that mostly need several good ass kickings. They buy iPhones, not assemble them.