Jump to content
JustinCharge

Fears of a second civil war grow among democrat & republican pundits

Recommended Posts

Just now, nobody said:

Pretty good marketing.

That's basically what it is.  Got himself a bunch of publicity.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Tim Pool looked at 2021 stories about states seceding from the Union.  He doesnt say it will happen, but notes how this seems to be something on the right.  a poll says 1/3rd f republicans support secession.  50% of republicans in former confederate state plus 1 or 2 others support it.  Focus on Texit.  Texas seems to have a bill up to allow people to vote on how they feel about secession.  It sounds to me like how Puerto Rico votes on if they want to pursue coming independent or a state.  It doesn't change anything but express their views.

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
28 minutes ago, GutterBoy said:

Today is the day Trump takes the presidency back, right?

Who said that? 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
38 minutes ago, GutterBoy said:

Today is the day Trump takes the presidency back, right?

That was the talk.  Also suppose to be a militia attack on the capitol.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, Hawkeye21 said:

That was the talk.  Also suppose to be a militia attack on the capitol.

I’ll believe you when me shite turns purple and tastes like raspberry  sherbert

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, GutterBoy said:

I'm ready.  I have a can of beans and a pointy stick.

VIVA LOS REVOLUTION!

Your P3nis isn't a pointy stick, Gutter. Put it back in your pants. 

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
16 minutes ago, Hawkeye21 said:

That was the talk.  Also suppose to be a militia attack on the capitol.

Yeah, I heard the libs crying about this. So easy to troll them these days.  There will be another magic date in a couple of weeks.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
17 minutes ago, TimmySmith said:

Yeah, I heard the libs crying about this. So easy to troll them these days.  There will be another magic date in a couple of weeks.

Tax day. Book it. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
31 minutes ago, TheNewGirl said:

Your P3nis isn't a pointy stick, Gutter. Put it back in your pants. 

I will slowly and silently rape the enemy into submission

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
11 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

Tax day. Book it. 

Well yeah, but do you think they can go that long?  There will be one in between.  Book it. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, TimmySmith said:

Well yeah, but do you think they can go that long?  There will be one in between.  Book it. 

St. Patrick’s day. We’ll drive the snakes out of Washington.  

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

I’ll believe you when me shite turns purple and tastes like raspberry  sherbert

lol.  I don't believe it either but apparently the FBI heard talk of it and was preparing.  I heard it on the radio this morning.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, Hawkeye21 said:

That was the talk.  Also suppose to be a militia attack on the capitol.

What time does the capitol get attacked? I want to get some popcorn ready.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, Hawkeye21 said:

That was the talk.  Also suppose to be a militia attack on the capitol.

Realistically, it is going to be next to impossible to prevent terror attacks from far right groups.  At this point, everyone is staking out positions in the event one occurs.  The left will cancel a slew of right wing media, go after more republicans where they work, go after guns, etc.  They are set up and ready for something to happen, even if its just 1 person.  Meanwhile, they will ignore all the attacks from the left in Portland etc.

Trump is staking out a position that, while not supporting the attack, all of this would be an abuse of power and he wants to rein in corporations and the government from doing this.  Its very similar to George Washington's view of the Boston Tea Party.   Washington condemned the Tea Party then spent the bulk of his time criticizing England for overreacting.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

It’s called the Shock Doctorine. It’s how we got into war with Iraq. Beat the drums until something does happen, then take advantage to implement your agenda. So when some yahoo’s do something stupid it can be sold as a crisis, when it’s just some yahoo’s. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 minutes ago, GutterBoy said:

So within the hour?

Here is an example of the typical trolling.

I explained many times that (while I may talk about specific dates as being worrisome to me), this thread is not about predicting nor timing.  This thread is about how to avoid a civil war.  Gutterboy is useless.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 4/13/2019 at 1:30 PM, JustinCharge said:

I will predict right now, Saturday April 13th, 2019, within 2 years, there will be arguments made in favor of a revolution by prominent posters in the "other board".  They will claim something along the lines of what I'm reading, that income inequality cannot be fixed without doing away with capitalism, and that we need a new constitution outright.  They will argue for revolt from the LEFT.  This is, of course, after mocking me for warning of a civil war the last 2 years. 

 

They will go from calling me crazy for saying a civil war is likely to openly considering a revolution.  Just watch.

 

Its probably going to go down as I said.  The right won't get up as a group en masse and strike first.  It will be the left that strikes first en masse. They will riot and start attacking right wing people in everyday life.  Only THEN will the right wing get up and fight back.

😛

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

He was saying something like there was an 85-90% chance that we would have open revolution by mid-January.  Rusty kept checking in on the prediction.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
JustinCharge the gigolo and everywhere he go
People know the part he's playing
Got kicked from FBG, where no one would agree
With the crazy sh!t he was sayin'
There will come a day when he will leave FF Today
What will Geeks say about him?
When the civil war never comes, I know
He was just a gigolo
Life goes on without him
He ain't got nobody
Nobody cares for him, nobody
Nobody cares for him
He's so sad and lonely
Sad and lonely, sad and lonely
Will anyone take him seriously?

 

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 minutes ago, Rusty Syringes said:

Qanon blaming media, BLM and Antifa for Clownzo's expected return as president today being a "false flag."

 

https://www.newsweek.com/qanon-march-4-trump-president-inaugruation-1573690

 

Maybe JC can do the same thing to explain why his civil war hasn't happened.

🤣

Issues

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 hours ago, nobody said:

He was saying something like there was an 85-90% chance that we would have open revolution by mid-January.  Rusty kept checking in on the prediction.

 

Think about it.  I expressly said over and over its not about predicting when.  I mean I REALLY stressed that.  Over and over and over.  But then I said 85-90% chance.  Now why did I do that?  I'm not stupid.  I said it because I'm hoping you are paying attention.  I'm hoping you kinda gloss over the percentages and talk about how to fix this.   Or, if you are trolling, you are gonna laser beam onto the percentages I gave.

But I guess some people are just idiots.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, JustinCharge said:

Think about it.  I expressly said over and over its not about predicting when.  I mean I REALLY stressed that.  Over and over and over.  But then I said 85-90% chance.  Now why did I do that?  I'm not stupid.  I said it because I'm hoping you are paying attention.  I'm hoping you kinda gloss over the percentages and talk about how to fix this.   Or, if you are trolling, you are gonna laser beam onto the percentages I gave.

But I guess some people are just idiots.

You have provided ridiculously high-percentage predictions of when this not-happening civil war will occur and then keep moving the markers when it doesn't occur. Don Quixote serves as the marker for your sad mental condition, with you attacking civil-war windmills of emotional dysfunction. This obsession of yours is mentally unhealthy. You seriously should go see a counselor about this. Your mental space isn't grounded in reality.  Get some help for the sake of you and whomever cares about you.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, Rusty Syringes said:

You have provided ridiculously high-percentage predictions of when this not-happening civil war will occur and then keep moving the markers when it doesn't occur. Don Quixote serves as the marker for your sad mental condition, with you attacking civil-war windmills of emotional dysfunction. This obsession of yours is mentally unhealthy. You seriously should go see a counselor about this. Your mental space isn't grounded in reality.  Get some help for the sake of you and whomever cares about you.

Still doesn't get it.  Haha.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
13 minutes ago, JustinCharge said:

Still doesn't get it.  Haha.

Your civil war hasn't happened as you said and never will happen. Seriously, get some help, buddy. I'm sure your inner circle is fed the fock up about your nonsense. 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, Rusty Syringes said:

Your civil war hasn't happened as you said and never will happen. Seriously, get some help, buddy. I'm sure your inner circle is fed the fock up about your nonsense. 

Seems like the your liberal gods in the capitol disagree with you. oac barely escaped with her life. Over 15,000 troops sent to the capitol? Razor wire and fencing all around it even though they say walls don't work and we shouldn't have any.  Go figure. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
14 minutes ago, Rusty Syringes said:

Your civil war hasn't happened as you said and never will happen. Seriously, get some help, buddy. I'm sure your inner circle is fed the fock up about your nonsense. 

Get a life.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Utilit99 said:

Seems like the your liberal gods in the capitol disagree with you. oac barely escaped with her life. Over 15,000 troops sent to the capitol? Razor wire and fencing all around it even though they say walls don't work and we shouldn't have any.  Go figure. 

FBI intelligence indicated an alt-right Capitol-attack plan. Sad our country has to prepare for such a thing. We must unite and stand strong against this threat.

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Rusty Syringes said:

FBI intelligence indicated an alt-right Capitol-attack plan. Sad our country has to prepare for such a thing. We must unite and stand strong against this threat.

Unlike the portland riots, it didn't happen. :lol:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 1/15/2021 at 11:11 PM, JustinCharge said:

There were 3242498234394 factions at each others throats in the French Revolution.  Your argument against the French Revolution is one of the key characteristics of the French revolution.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_political_groups_in_the_French_Revolution

There won't be two sides in this civil war. It will be more like the Syrian one. Many little militias and guerilla groups making hit and run attacks, maybe eventually seizing a pocket of territory.

Antifa will seize urban areas, as they already have tried. Various groups will seize bits of rural land.

Attacks on infrastructure (highways, etc) hijacking trucks... 

The various gangs like ms13 will play too, at least at first. Just taking advantage of chaos.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
42 minutes ago, titans&bucs&bearsohmy! said:

There won't be two sides in this civil war. It will be more like the Syrian one. Many little militias and guerilla groups making hit and run attacks, maybe eventually seizing a pocket of territory.

Antifa will seize urban areas, as they already have tried. Various groups will seize bits of rural land.

Attacks on infrastructure (highways, etc) hijacking trucks... 

The various gangs like ms13 will play too, at least at first. Just taking advantage of chaos.

Personally, I don't see it happening that way because America is incredibly rich in natural resources and most other nations value them greatly.  Tiny militias an guerilla operations are hallmarks of poor areas of the globe.  If America got to the point where there were several warring factions and law and order break down, China and Russia would sweep in and restore order and also claim resources.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×