JustinCharge

Fears of a second civil war grow among democrat & republican pundits

2 hours ago, JustinCharge said:

We've gotta be less than 100 hours from open revolt at this point.  People armed and devouring riot gear.  Right wing protests and marches continued this weekend across the nation.

Why not just get a good night sleep and go to work in the morning like a normal focking person?

What a bunch of dipsh1ts. Too many morons buying into all the crap they read online and from whatever their favorite news source is. 

1 hour ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

I went to church, went out for a nice breakfast, took my kids to see my parents and then came home and watched football. Is this the last good, peaceful day we will ever have? 

as i have said, i think the next set of right wing marches and protests will dwarf 1/6.  the response will probably be a total lockdown where all business are not allowed to open.  no restaurant.  no grocery.  nothing.  for weeks.  stock up now.

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, JustinCharge said:

as i have said, i think the next set of right wing marches and protests will dwarf 1/6.  the response will probably be a total lockdown where all business are not allowed to open.  no restaurant.  no grocery.  nothing.  for weeks.  stock up now.

Everyone was pretty calm in my neck of the woods, plenty of Trump signs on lawns still. 

3 minutes ago, JustinCharge said:

I am heading to the liquor store first thing tomorrow morning.

33 minutes ago, Hawkeye21 said:

Why not just get a good night sleep and go to work in the morning like a normal focking person?

We are NOT in normal times.  Read the room.  The FBI is running around arresting Trump supporters every day.  That will force a war immediately.

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, JustinCharge said:

i think the storming of the Capitol represented a loss of innocence.  the protesters thought they could just do what democrats have done and be treated equally. now they understand the double standards.  this time its game on, they are going to capture elected officials this time and outright try to overthrow the government.

Do you think they will accomplish this, or will a bunch of puffed-up morons make some noise and maybe get vaporized by the National Guard?

2 minutes ago, JustinCharge said:

We are NOT in normal times.  Read the room.  The FBI is running around arresting Trump supporters every day.  That will force a war immediately.

Will this war start by 9 p.m. Thursday CST as you said?

Just now, Rusty Syringes said:

Do you think they will accomplish this, or will a bunch of puffed-up morons make some noise and maybe get vaporized by the National Guard?

I think many in the police and military will join the revolt.

4 minutes ago, JustinCharge said:

Trump supporters that broke the law. Now, what the private sector is doing to Trump supporters, including elected officials, is what’s scary. And focked up and it’s a shame that people on the other side are ok with it. 

12 minutes ago, JustinCharge said:

I hope you are wrong, I really do.

2 minutes ago, Rusty Syringes said:

Will this war start by 9 p.m. Thursday CST as you said?

If so, I think I am going to skip doing my tax returns.

5 minutes ago, JustinCharge said:

And we will witness this by 9 p.m. Thursday, as you predicted. This "open revolt" will incorporate a significant number of police and military and not some isolated rogue jackasses as we saw at the Capitol. 

8 minutes ago, JustinCharge said:

Speaking from some experience, I don’t think those groups that get their pay, benefits and pension from a government are looking to overthrow that government. Then again, I’m a conspiracy nut too because I don’t think Joe Biden got 81 million votes, many of them in all the right places by a landslide. 

20 minutes ago, JustinCharge said:

It is what we make it. Stop acting crazy any things won’t be crazy. Bunch of nut jobs with too much time on their hands. 

22 minutes ago, JustinCharge said:

Sounds like there’s going to be a lot of job openings then.  Weed out all the crap people. 

10 minutes ago, Hawkeye21 said:

It is what we make it. Stop acting crazy any things won’t be crazy. Bunch of nut jobs with too much time on their hands. 

So many people are stuck at home without jobs these days.  People have SO much time on their hands.  That's the point.

If you want to cause a revolt in any nation, just shut down all the bars for a year.  That's what were doing.

3 minutes ago, JustinCharge said:

So many people are stuck at home without jobs these days.  People have SO much time on their hands.  That's the point.

If you want to cause a revolt in any nation, just shut down all the bars for a year.  That's what were doing.

Oh, so if we open the bars, there will be no civil war. Seems like an easy fix. :thumbsup:

14 minutes ago, JustinCharge said:

You've made a bold prediction about an open revolt within 100 hours.

I'm ready to make a bet with you 

If it happens, I'll leave the bored for a month. If it doesn't, you leave the bored for a month. 

But you need to answer the question about exactly what this open revolt looks like.

We know something will happen, but you need to specify some kind of numbers and what it will look like. 

Put your money where your mouf is.

3 minutes ago, Rusty Syringes said:

You've made a bold prediction about an open revolt within 100 hours.

I'm ready to make a bet with you 

If it happens, I'll leave the bored for a month. If it doesn't, you leave the bored for a month. 

But you need to answer the question about exactly what this open revolt looks like.

We know something will happen, but you need to specify some kind of numbers and what it will look like. 

Put your money where your mouf is.

Does Antifa doing something count? 

57 minutes ago, JustinCharge said:

Wasn't that supposed to be today?

1 minute ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

Does Antifa doing something count? 

Let's make a side bet on Antifa. I win, you have to put Biden as your profile photo for a month with the words "Rusty is awesome." 

Just now, Rusty Syringes said:

Let's make a side bet on Antifa. I win, you have to put Biden as your profile photo for a month with the words "Rusty is awesome." 

I don’t even know how to do that. Not interested. 

• Confused 1

2 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

I don’t even know how to do that. Not interested. 

🤣🤣🤣

• Haha 1

parler is back up but only with a message for now.  a google search of parler does not link to the site.  liberals trying to shut down oan and newsmax.  amsterdam police clash with right wing protesters in a huge rally today.  right wing rallies and protests starting to pop all over europe now.

https://news.yahoo.com/thousands-protest-amsterdam-against-dutch-150509806.html

https://www.france24.com/en/live-news/20210116-thousands-of-anti-maskers-rally-in-vienna

https://www.hindustantimes.com/world-news/thousands-flout-covid-19-curbs-for-anti-lockdown-london-rally/story-hefwaiCl2k44CxdzgqmNTN.html

1 hour ago, JustinCharge said:

parler is back up but only with a message for now.  a google search of parler does not link to the site.  liberals trying to shut down oan and newsmax.  amsterdam police clash with right wing protesters in a huge rally today.  right wing rallies and protests starting to pop all over europe now.

https://www.france24.com/en/live-news/20210116-thousands-of-anti-maskers-rally-in-vienna

https://www.hindustantimes.com/world-news/thousands-flout-covid-19-curbs-for-anti-lockdown-london-rally/story-hefwaiCl2k44CxdzgqmNTN.html

:thumbsup:

6 hours ago, JustinCharge said:

I am not more a fan of right wing idiots than of the left wing idiots.

The world is not that bad of a place, could be better, and certain areas are much worse than others.  The US is among the best places to be in this world.  To see and hear retards out in the streets whining like little b!tches about it is a head scratcher. 

Maybe do something like pickup trash, help an elderly neighbor, volunteer somewhere, I mean like, actually DO something of use and value for a little bit of time each day, that would be so much better than parading around to cry about the biggest lie in our lifetime.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

31 minutes ago, RLLD said:

I am not more a fan of right wing idiots than of the left wing idiots.

The world is not that bad of a place, could be better, and certain areas are much worse than others.  The US is among the best places to be in this world.  To see and hear retards out in the streets whining like little b!tches about it is a head scratcher. 

Maybe do something like pickup trash, help an elderly neighbor, volunteer somewhere, I mean like, actually DO something of use and value for a little bit of time each day, that would be so much better than parading around to cry about the biggest lie in our lifetime.

it doesnt matter if you are a fan of it or not.  we've cycled into a period of nationalism and distrust.  its like a force of nature.  maybe you don't like a bad thunderstorm rolling thru your town and destroying property but screaming at the clouds and telling them to do volunteer work isn't going to help.  you have to take steps to ride out the storm.

6 minutes ago, JustinCharge said:

it doesnt matter if you are a fan of it or not.  we've cycled into a period of nationalism and distrust.  its like a force of nature.  maybe you don't like a bad thunderstorm rolling thru your town and destroying property but screaming at the clouds and telling them to do volunteer work isn't going to help.  you have to take steps to ride out the storm.

I still believe those people are the vast minority.  Of that group of people I don't believe all of them are willing to give up what they have in order to start some major civil war.  You're looking at a very small percentage of our population that are crazy enough to brew up this so-called storm.

7 hours ago, JustinCharge said:

Our civil war spread to europe. :o

If people would just stop being so intolerant of ideas that differ from their own.

While I think Pelosi, Schumer, Schiff, AOC in particular are all idiots because they believe stupid sh!t, I would not claim that because they believe stupid sh!t we have to cancel them, label them, ostracize them, or any of the other many things that Democrats insist upon.

No, Democrats want zealots so they have been characterizing anyone who does not agree with them as evil, racists, misogynists, white supremacists... THIS puts people at each others throats.....the Democrats have been creating nasty divisions in our nation for about 20 years now.

They have to stop pretending "others" are evil, all that does is militarize the way people think.

4 minutes ago, RLLD said:

If people would just stop being so intolerant of ideas that differ from their own.

While I think Pelosi, Schumer, Schiff, AOC in particular are all idiots because they believe stupid sh!t, I would not claim that because they believe stupid sh!t we have to cancel them, label them, ostracize them, or any of the other many things that Democrats insist upon.

No, Democrats want zealots so they have been characterizing anyone who does not agree with them as evil, racists, misogynists, white supremacists... THIS puts people at each others throats.....the Democrats have been creating nasty divisions in our nation for about 20 years now.

They have to stop pretending "others" are evil, all that does is militarize the way people think.

Trumpers have a problem with name calling and mischaracterizing people now?

4 minutes ago, RLLD said:

This is the crux of the problem.

Many years ago, we used to be able to disagree with each other and still respect each other.  From congress to the dinner table, it was acceptable to have different opinions without believing that those opinions were that of an enemy.

Nowadays, it's all "IF YOU DISAGREE WITH ME THEN YOU ARE WRONG" or "IF YOU BELIEVE THIS THAN YOU ARE MY ENEMY"

We're so divided.  Thanks Social Media.  Thanks intolerance.  Thanks cancel culture.  Thanks labels.  Go Fock Yourself.

8 minutes ago, RLLD said:

The media enflames it to the point of no return.

6 minutes ago, MDC said:

Trumpers have a problem with name calling and mischaracterizing people now?

Those trumpettes are freaking evil fascist overloard wannabe's. They tore apart Portland, Seattle, Chicago, NYC, Kenosha, etc. last year. You name it, there's nothing they won't destroy. Especially how Trump negotiated China and how he pissed them off to the point of them wanting full out war. Same with the middle east, WAR!!!

And those damn trumptards are evil racists!!!!

21 minutes ago, Utilit99 said:

The media enflames it to the point of no return.

They do and people need to be smarter and don't let ourselves get so influenced by it.

3 minutes ago, Hawkeye21 said:

They do and people need to be smarter and don't let ourselves get so influenced by it.

There will be a time when the media will be held accountable as a whole. Not sure how long it will take or by what method will be used, but it is probably  one of the biggest problems this country has along with immigration problems. 

39 minutes ago, RLLD said:

That is true, but didnt you create a thread calling democrats dictators. You should stop pretending the other side is evil and should be more tolerant of ideas that differ from your own.

Neither side is evil and both sides want what is best for our country. They just differ on what that means.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

1 minute ago, MTSkiBum said:

That is true, but didnt you create a thread calling democrats dictators. You should stop pretending the other side is evil and should be more tolerant of ideas that differ from your own.

The left is showing a definitive pattern. Deny it if you like.