Sign in to follow this  
sderk

'White power' symbol found after fire destroys center that hosted Rosa Parks, MLK Jr.

They don't know who did it, but I'm sure it must have been white dudes. :dunno:

http://www.msn.com/en-us/news/us/white-power-symbol-found-after-fire-destroys-center-that-hosted-rosa-parks-mlk-jr/ar-BBVygtr?ocid=ientp

"A Tennessee social justice center that has hosted iconic civil rights leaders was destroyed in a fire and a "white power" symbol was found on the site, the center said.

The symbol, which officials did not describe but said was connected to the white power movement, was discovered after the main office was completely destroyed in a fire last week, the Highlander Research and Education Center said in a news release Tuesday. It was spray-painted on the parking lot connected to the main office.

No one was hurt in Friday's blaze.

"While we don't know the names of the culprits, we know that the white power movement has been increasing and consolidating power across the South, across this nation, and globally ," Highlander said. "Since 2016, the white power movement has become more visible, and we've seen that manifest in various ways, both subtle and overt."

Has anyone seen those whiteface wearing Nigerians that attacked Jussie? 

What a joke. So the white power movement took off AFTER the black guy left office?   Mmmmmmmkay

33 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

What a joke. So the white power movement took off AFTER the black guy left office?   Mmmmmmmkay

The white supremacists didn't care the 8 years we had a black president, but now that Orange Man Bad is in charge they all feel the need to commit hate crimes. Makes total sense.

I got $88 says this is another Jussie/Chief Smirk Hoax

My first reaction is false flag too but we'll see. Either way, it keeps us all hating on and being suspicious of each other along racial lines.

35 minutes ago, BiPolarBear said:

Is the white power sign that dumb azz frog or wut?

I have no idea and they are refusing to showing it.

2 hours ago, Voltaire said:

My first reaction is false flag too but we'll see. Either way, it keeps us all hating on and being suspicious of each other along racial lines.

I'm changing my mind and I am now thinking it more likely that this is real rather than false. (source: my ass).

58 minutes ago, Voltaire said:

They won't even describe it. Maybe they are referencing the white lines between the parking spaces. So racist and homophobic. Those lines should be black or rainbow.

1 hour ago, Voltaire said:

Maybe there were three strikeouts? 

14 hours ago, Old School said:

White powder?

I will take a snort of that. :cheers:

I think I will wait for the facts to come out, given the propensity for false information from the media

Well, we know this has absolutely nothing to do with Trump. He's into coal power.

And, based on his views about wind power, it's safe to assume that he probably thinks white power causes blindness.

19 hours ago, Filthy Fernadez said:

Does Smollett have an alibi?

CNN is asking the same of Trump.

Cocaine?

4 hours ago, lod001 said:

CNN is asking the same of Trump.

Why? Oh, because it's CNN. Duh. Nothing else to do.

This one will be totally true.

4 hours ago, sderk said:

Why? Oh, because it's CNN. Duh. Nothing else to do.

They have nothing so Don The Lemon is now blabbering that Trump is divisive and that's why everything is such a mess. Of course nothing is a mess. That fucktard is such a loser.

10 minutes ago, lod001 said:

They have nothing so Don The Lemon is now blabbering that Trump is divisive and that's why everything is such a mess. Of course nothing is a mess. That fucktard is such a loser.

What is the darkness that invades a person like that to do what he does from day to day in life. Totally lost individual. Just a clueless mentally retarded slab of walking filth born of social waste. 

• Haha 1