Sign in to follow this  
iam90sbaby

Steven Crowder smashes Vox

Steven Crowder won the battle against Vox and the homo that runs it. But we all still lose as now YT is going to ban “borderline” content.

When guys like Tim are defending the right, a massive liberal, you know they are focked for 2020.

• Like 2

Cool.....I need to catch up on all this. 

Someone needs to create a new video platform and so people can move away from youtube.

We also need to smash Vox and that marxist Carlos Maza.  Dude is just pure evil.

I’ve said what they are talking about on this bored for years.   Way before Trump took office.

At least now the media (wolf) has shed the sheep’s clothing.   Will be interesting how the 1st Amendment / Social Media etc.  all come to a head going forward.

24 minutes ago, EternalShinyAndChrome said:

Someone needs to create a new video platform and so people can move away from youtube.

We also need to smash Vox and that marxist Carlos Maza.  Dude is just pure evil.

Gab was trying to, not sure if it's gaining any traction though.  I see wiki has it labeled "Gab is an English-language social media website, launched publicly in 2017, known for its mainly far-right user base. The site has been described as "extremist friendly" or a "safe haven" for neo-Nazis, white supremacists, and the alt-right."

They own the internet, education, television etc.  We are doomed.  Trump is but an anomaly.  

7 hours ago, fandandy said:

Gab was trying to, not sure if it's gaining any traction though.  I see wiki has it labeled "Gab is an English-language social media website, launched publicly in 2017, known for its mainly far-right user base. The site has been described as "extremist friendly" or a "safe haven" for neo-Nazis, white supremacists, and the alt-right."

They own the internet, education, television etc.  We are doomed.  Trump is but an anomaly.  

Trust collapsed.  Youtube is trying to fix the trust issue by banning "extremists" but its only making the situation worse, not better.  The people who have lost trust in the system now feel Youtube is going to silence them if they complain.  Youtube will create more extremists, not less, by this action.

2 hours ago, riversco said:

Trust collapsed.  Youtube is trying to fix the trust issue by banning "extremists" but its only making the situation worse, not better.  The people who have lost trust in the system now feel Youtube is going to silence them if they complain.  Youtube will create more extremists, not less, by this action.

It's a tough situation. While I understand your points, a mainstream social outlet like YouTube can't be promoting white supremacy and hatred.  

11 minutes ago, The Observer said:

It's a tough situation. While I understand your points, a mainstream social outlet like YouTube can't be promoting white supremacy and hatred.  

:lol:

1 hour ago, The Observer said:

You’re so woke.  

"Hatred" of course is anything to which you disagree.  The left is the new fascism. newbie is a brown shirt.

• Like 3

1 minute ago, TimmySmith said:

"Hatred" of course is anything to which you disagree.  The left is the new fascism. newbie is a brown shirt.

UPS worker?

1 minute ago, TimmySmith said:

They are a very very intolerant and hateful bunch of ass holes.

6 minutes ago, The Observer said:

UPS worker?

:lol: everyone knows you don't have a job.  

8 minutes ago, drobeski said:

They are a very very intolerant and hateful bunch of ass holes.

People who hate hateful people are haters. 🤓

1 hour ago, The Observer said:

People who hate hateful people are haters. 🤓

The haters were gone three or four purges ago,they just keep peeling more rings off the mainstream onion

1 hour ago, TimmySmith said:

Yep.  At this point, it's not even debatable.  It's as true as water being wet.

3 hours ago, The Observer said:

Except, of course, that Crowder is neither hateful NOR is he a white supremacist.  Those terms are only used to demonize the opposition and silence their voice - they are not grounded in reality.

It's SOP of Marxists and Communists.

Maza and Vox have called for harassing/doxxing opposing voices and also "milkshaking" them.  Crowder has never done anything like that and, in fact, has repeatedly said to not do that.  I see you have no outrage for that, though, because your fellow marxists are calling for it.

Care to name some of these white supremacists? Ones we have heard of?  I mean, there are so many, it should be easy. 

2 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

Care to name some of these white supremacists? Ones we have heard of?  I mean, there are so many, it should be easy. 

White Supremacist = Anyone who disagrees with me.

3 minutes ago, EternalShinyAndChrome said:

Except, of course, that Crowder is neither hateful NOR is he a white supremacist.  Those terms are only used to demonize the opposition and silence their voice - they are not grounded in reality.

It's SOP of Marxists and Communists.

Maza and Vox have called for harassing/doxxing opposing voices and also "milkshaking" them.  Crowder has never done anything like that and, in fact, has repeatedly said to not do that.  I see you have no outrage for that, though, because your fellow marxists are calling for it.

They said it's not a permanent ban. He can stop with the -stuff and the overall demonizing of homosexuals. If he refuses to comply, there are plenty of places he can post his hatred. Like I said, I don't blame YouTube.

3 minutes ago, The Observer said:

They said it's not a permanent ban. He can stop with the -stuff and the overall demonizing of homosexuals. If he refuses to comply, there are plenty of places he can post his hatred. Like I said, I don't blame YouTube.

Except, of course, it's not hatred.  Hatred <> People who disagree with me.

He's not banned.  YouTube said all he has to do is take the links to the t-shirts off his videos and he'll be fine.

1 minute ago, EternalShinyAndChrome said:

YouTube said all he has to do is take the links to the t-shirts off his videos and he'll be fine.

Cool.  Then everyone should be happy.  I love when things work out.

13 hours ago, EternalShinyAndChrome said:

KKKTube?  StraightWhitesOnlyTube?   I'm not sure why you're not running with this idea.  It would be great if all the hate mongers had one place to congregate and stay out of sight to the rest of us.

Just now, The Observer said:

KKKTube?  StraightWhitesOnlyTube?   I'm not sure why you're not running with this idea.  It would be great if all the hate mongers had one place to congregate and stay out of sight to the rest of us.

Maybe we should post where you post your videos.  Is it CommunistYouTube?  ILoveFascismYouTube?  SilenceEveryoneWhoDisagreesWithMeYouTube?

Which one?

6 minutes ago, EternalShinyAndChrome said:

Maybe we should post where you post your videos.  Is it CommunistYouTube?  ILoveFascismYouTube?  SilenceEveryoneWhoDisagreesWithMeYouTube?

Which one?

YouTube      This isn't hard.

:sleep:

2 hours ago, The Observer said:

YouTube      This isn't hard.

So that's where you post all your communist, racist and hate videos?

Better find new spot because YouTube has a new policy out and your type of videos will be removed.

1 minute ago, EternalShinyAndChrome said:

So that's where you post all your communist, racist and hate videos?

I would never post anything hateful. I believe we're all equal. Wish I could help you out here.

2 minutes ago, The Observer said:

I would never post anything hateful. I believe we're all equal. Wish I could help you out here.

Sure you don't.  As a far left extremist your whole platform is built on nothing but hate.  HTH.

Just now, EternalShinyAndChrome said:

Sure you don't.  As a far left extremist your whole platform is built on nothing but hate.  HTH.

As I said, I hate no race, no religion, no sexual orientation, no gender.  No one.  Which isa why I'm free to post on YouTube.,  Your buddy, Crowder, will be also. If he drops the hatred. YouTube has a very clear no harassment policy. It's cut and dry. Not up for debate.

2 minutes ago, The Observer said:

As I said, I hate no race, no religion, no sexual orientation, no gender.  No one.  Which isa why I'm free to post on YouTube.,  Your buddy, Crowder, will be also. If he drops the hatred. YouTube has a very clear no harassment policy. It's cut and dry. Not up for debate.

Except that Crowder wasn't harassing anyone,  despite you continuing to push that false narrative.  HTH.

You just go ahead and continue with your hate and TDS.  It's all you got.  Sad.

3 minutes ago, The Observer said:

Why don’t you watch one of the videos in the OP and quit running your cacksucker?

2 minutes ago, EternalShinyAndChrome said:

Except that Crowder wasn't harassing anyone,  despite you continuing to push that false narrative.  HTH.

You just go ahead and continue with your hate and TDS.  It's all you got.

Crowder will figure it out. Most second graders would.