Sign in to follow this  
12th Man

TRUMP WINS AGAIN! MEXICO CAVES IN!!

5 hours ago, Filthy Fernadez said:

How ridiculous is it that Trump needs to threaten tariffs for Mexico to act? For that matter that the Republicans had all the power and didn't do sh!t about it.

Yeah it's appearing to be a win but it shouldn't have to come to this.

Who has time for tariff talk when you are working night and day prepping a raise for yourself.

Sheesh, I might vote for him. 

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, Intense Observer said:

There is a crisis on the border that the uniparty refuses to deal with. Democrats like poor brown people because it gets them votes (yes, around 10 states issue illegals driver's licenses and some of those states allow illegals to vote in local elections. There is also a ripple effect that influences low IQ minorities into thinking that if Democrats love poor brown illegals then they also love me and if Republicans oppose poor brown illegals then they are obviously racists and hate me). 100k+ illegals a month are crossing the border between ports of entry, ie where there is no fence. This is overwhelming communities along the border, their churches, homeless shelters, food banks, services for the poor, and hospitals/clinics are being maxed out. It also means the Border Patrol, rather than apprehending drug smugglers and criminals are spending 99% of their time babysitting and processing these illegals. The cartels are providing transportation for these Central American illegals to point A, the Border Patrol is then required by law to deal with them, meanwhile at point B & C & D there is nobody left to guard it so they waltz right in with their heroin, meth, and fentanyl.  If you doubt this I am sure there is a DHS connected poster here who could verify it, if he wanted. I have verified it first hand with agents on the line.

Trump took office in January 2017.

A spending bill was approved at the end of 2017. Another in February 2019.

Trump can't just say "hey worthless focks, give me money for a wall today"

There is a budget process, meaning he had 2 chances since he was elected.

In 2017 the Republicans were reeling after McCain single handedly blocked health care reform. They were too chicken shite to try and fight for another issue (fixing illegal immigration) that they had campaigned on yet would be opposed fiercely by the Democrats.

So they waited. In December 2018 they actually came extremely close to passing a budget that included wall funding. It was passed in the House and waiting on the Senate to pass and send to the president. Then a bunch of dumb shite distractions came up (fake Russian hoax, Democrats barking about impeachment, can't pass a budget for a president who colluded with Russia and might be a spy and will definitely be impeached, can't pass a budget in 2018 because "the voters decided in the election they don't want a wall", etc) and enough of them left DC for the holidays that the bill was never passed.

In January when Congress started a new session the bill that had already been approved by the House and only needed the Senate (still in control by Republicans) to approve was tossed into the shredder because of procedure, no unsigned bills from last session carry over, even if approved.

So the ignorant will blame Trump for not "getting the wall while Republicans had both the House and the Senate". Really the only place to lay blame is on the coward McCain, dishonest Bob Mueller, and the chicken shites like Corker and Flake. It is their actions that prevented a wall being funded in the 2017 spending bill and the House approved wall not getting through the Senate on Christmas Eve 2018.

I don't know who you are but I like the cut of your jib.  :thumbsup:

33 minutes ago, peenie said:

Sheesh, I might vote for him. 

Holy sh!t, Peenie is a nazi white supremacist. :o

• Haha 1

6 hours ago, Voltaire said:

:dunno:Trump bet/guessed correctly that Mexico would rather handle the US immigration problem for him than deal with a 5% tarriff and yes, I really do believe they'll do more than talk that they'll actually put the resources into making a good faith effort to curtail the flow of migrants. Trump is not playing on this issue, this is a huge priority for him, and he'll monitor their cooperation like a hawk.

He's likely get China to bend too in time for the election. The dude knows what he's doing, he's been negotiating deals all his life. The buyer is always right as China will figure out. Sometimes it takes being an a$$hole and a gambler.

No he didn't...Mexico had already agreed to this.   This is just another example of President Trump trying to take more credit for something than really deserved.  

Mexico Agreed to Take Border Actions Months Before Trump Announced Tariff Deal

WASHINGTON — The deal to avert tariffs that President Trump announced with great fanfare on Friday night consists largely of actions that Mexico had already promised to take in prior discussions with the United States over the past several months, according to officials from both countries who are familiar with the negotiations.

Friday’s joint declaration says Mexico agreed to the “deployment of its National Guard throughout Mexico, giving priority to its southern border.” But the Mexican government had already pledged to do that in March during secret talks in Miami between Kirstjen Nielsen, then the secretary of homeland security, and Olga Sanchez, the Mexican secretary of the interior, the officials said.

The centerpiece of Mr. Trump’s deal was an expansion of a program to allow asylum-seekers to remain in Mexico while their legal cases proceed. But that arrangement was first reached in December in a pair of painstakingly negotiated diplomatic notes that the two countries exchanged. Ms. Nielsen announced the Migrant Protection Protocols during a hearing of the House Judiciary Committee five days before Christmas.

And over the past week, negotiators failed to persuade Mexico to accept a “safe third country” treaty that would have given the United States the legal ability to reject asylum seekers if they had not sought refuge in Mexico first.

11 minutes ago, Mike Honcho said:

No he didn't...Mexico had already agreed to this.   This is just another example of President Trump trying to take more credit for something than really deserved.  

Seems they may have agreed to do it but never followed through so Trump put the screws to 'em.

:dunno:

• Thanks 1

7 minutes ago, 5-Points said:

Seems they may have agreed to do it but never followed through so Trump put the screws to 'em.

:dunno:

Honcho. He don't know too much. 

Mexico has come out and said that they have not made any promises about buying more agriculture products. That was all a Trump lie.  The other items were all agreed to months ago and had nothing to do with Trump's tariff threat.  Just old wine put into new bottles to save face because his hollow threat produced nothing. Didn't even have Republican senate backing.  Yet another Trump fail.

55 minutes ago, The Observer said:

Mexico has come out and said that they have not made any promises about buying more agriculture products. That was all a Trump lie.  The other items were all agreed to months ago and had nothing to do with Trump's tariff threat.  Just old wine put into new bottles to save face because his hollow threat produced nothing. Didn't even have Republican senate backing.  Yet another Trump fail.

:doh: Dumbass.

I find it fascinating how liberals and leftists seem to be terrified of him, but in reality he is just demonstrating the kind of masculinity required to play with the big boys on the world stage.

He really is what this country has needed for a couple of decades in terms of getting after things instead of just talking about the need to get after things.  Every time he seeks to take action on anything the liberals lose their sh!t as if actually doing something is terrifying to them

• Thanks 2

2 minutes ago, Ray Lewis's Limo Driver said:

he is just demonstrating the kind of masculinity required to play with the big boys on the world stage.

I agree with this!

1 minute ago, peenie said:

I agree with this!

Did someone hack Peenie's account?  Someone needs to photoshop a MAGA hat onto her avatar image. 

3 minutes ago, Ray Lewis's Limo Driver said:

I find it fascinating how liberals and leftists seem to be terrified of him, but in reality he is just demonstrating the kind of masculinity required to play with the big boys on the world stage.

He really is what this country has needed for a couple of decades in terms of getting after things instead of just talking about the need to get after things.  Every time he seeks to take action on anything the liberals lose their sh!t as if actually doing something is terrifying to them

Explain where that masculinity went when he had the chance to confront Putin about the election tampering. Or Jung Un about murdering an American college student. Or the  Saudi Prince about murdering a journalist.   Christ, he is the least masculine president we've had in my lifetime. Absolutely petrified of any hostile foreign dictator.  He tries to make up for it by acting tough with our allies, like Macron, May, etc. Only true idiots can't see that.

5 minutes ago, The Observer said:

Explain where that masculinity went when he had the chance to confront Putin about the election tampering. Or Jung Un about murdering an American college student. Or the  Saudi Prince about murdering a journalist.   Christ, he is the least masculine president we've had in my lifetime. Absolutely petrified of any hostile foreign dictator.  He tries to make up for it by acting tough with our allies, like Macron, May, etc. Only true idiots can't see that.

:lol: Barry let them interfere. I think he did say after the fact, hey, cut it out or I'm telling Michelle!

Just now, drobeski said:

:lol: Barry let them interfere. I think he did say after the fact, hey, cut it out or I'm telling Michelle!

If you say 'Barry', it technically doesn't count as a 'but but Obama'. 🤣

8 minutes ago, The Observer said:

Obama wants to know if you've seen him throw a baseball before calling someone else the least masculine president. 

Just now, drobeski said:

And NK detained Warmbler under Barry also.  Trump got his release, but the damage was done.   

And the Saudis may have killed a Saudi.  

The misinformation the left gets from their media is almost criminal.

2 minutes ago, bostonlager said:

Obama wants to know if you've seen him throw a baseball before calling someone else the least masculine president. 

I guess Obama not being a baseball player excuses Trump's cowering from Putin, Jung Un, and the Saudi Prince. Oh, he's also the first president in 100 years to be too scared to throw out a first pitch.  All around sissy boy

2 minutes ago, TimmySmith said:

And NK detained Warmbler under Barry also.  Trump got his release, but the damage was done.   

And the Saudis may have killed a Saudi.  

The misinformation the left gets from their media is almost criminal.

Warmbler was killed under Trump's watch.

The Prince killed an American journalist. The fact that you aren't aware of that is truly frightening.

4 minutes ago, The Observer said:

I guess Obama not being a baseball player excuses Trump's cowering from Putin, Jung Un, and the Saudi Prince. Oh, he's also the first president in 100 years to be too scared to throw out a first pitch.  All around sissy boy

Barry's "wife" is more manly than Trump. I will give you that. 

They should have called it BROTUS rather than FLOTUS

A lot of deflecting and topic changing here.  Any thoughts on Mexico coming out and saying that they did not promise to purchase more agriculture?  Or the revelation that all other aspects of this "deal" were agreed upon months ago and had nothing to do with Trump's tariff threat?  Seriously, does it bother you even a little that he thinks so little of your intelligence and continues to lie to you to fool you into thinking he's winning?  Is there a point where it'll insult your intelligence at all?

11 minutes ago, The Observer said:

Warmbler was killed under Trump's watch.

The Prince killed an American journalist. The fact that you aren't aware of that is truly frightening.

:lol:  An "American" journalist?  Really?    Warmbler "killed" under Trump's watch?  Really?   This is entertaining stuff.

Big Mike shoulda thrown out that pitch instead of BH Ohama. 

Just now, TimmySmith said:

:lol:  An "American" journalist?  Really?    Warmbler "killed" under Trump's watch?  Really?   This is entertaining stuff.

American journalist. He's a complete idiot.  

1 hour ago, The Observer said:

:lol:

1 minute ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

Big Mike shoulda thrown out that pitch instead of BH Ohama. 

Maybe work on pusssy Trump, since he's too embarrassed to do it

15 minutes ago, bostonlager said:

Barry's "wife" is more manly than Trump. I will give you that. 

They should have called it BROTUS rather than FLOTUS

Hussein's wife, aka Big Mike!

10 minutes ago, The Observer said:

A lot of deflecting and topic changing here.  Any thoughts on Mexico coming out and saying that they did not promise to purchase more agriculture?  Or the revelation that all other aspects of this "deal" were agreed upon months ago and had nothing to do with Trump's tariff threat?  Seriously, does it bother you even a little that he thinks so little of your intelligence and continues to lie to you to fool you into thinking he's winning?  Is there a point where it'll insult your intelligence at all?

Brought to you by the good Americans at the Daily Kos....

25 minutes ago, The Observer said:

You get dumber by the post. You just make stuff up and then believe it. Then post it online.

Just now, sderk said:

You get dumber by the post. You just make stuff up and then believe it. Then post it online.

ROFL!  This is all about dumb people believing what they're told when there's not an ounce of fact behind it., Trump played you. Again.

Mexico did exactly what they did when Trump told them to pay for the wall.  They told him to go f*** himself.  And with the GOP senate telling him that the tariff was a horrible idea and they wouldn't vote for it, he backed off his threat and then claimed victory. And you dumb bastards danced in the streets. 😂

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, The Observer said:

ROFL!  This is all about dumb people believing what they're told when there's not an ounce of fact behind it., Trump played you. Again.

Mexico did exactly what they did when Trump told them to pay for the wall.  They told him to go f*** himself.  And with the GOP senate telling him that the tariff was a horrible idea and they wouldn't vote for it, he backed off his threat and then claimed victory. And you dumb bastards danced in the streets. 😂

Hard to take a seriously a guy who believes in Russian conspiracy theories and pee tapes and regurgitates what MSNBC, The DailyKos and CommunistParty.org tell him too.

Be better.

5 minutes ago, The Observer said:

ROFL!  This is all about dumb people believing what they're told when there's not an ounce of fact behind it.,

Exactly. You believing what you make up in your own head.

Just now, EternalShinyAndChrome said:

Hard to take a seriously a guy who believes in Russian conspiracy theories and pee tapes and regurgitates what MSNBC, The DailyKos and CommunistParty.org tell him too.

Be better.

Where did I ever say I believed Trump conspired with the Russians?  And I certainly never said I believed there was a pee tape (although it would be hilarious if there was).

I like Obama's approach and I also like Trump's approach at times. People are bending to him, I like that.

1 hour ago, The Observer said:

Where did I ever say I believed Trump conspired with the Russians?  And I certainly never said I believed there was a pee tape (although it would be hilarious if there was).

Poor Newbie. He’s all over the place. :(

26 minutes ago, 12th Man said:

Poor Newbie. He’s all over the place. :(

Give him a break.  It's difficult for him to keep track of all his lies and racist/homophobic posts.