Strike

Californians rejoice! You're getting more tax increases!!

46 minutes ago, Strike said:

Not that it matters, but: 

California’s proposed tax would not apply to people who buy the guns. Instead, the state would make the businesses that sell guns and ammunition pay the tax. However, most of the time businesses will raise prices to cover the cost of the tax. The tax would not apply to police officers and it would not apply to businesses with sales of less than $5,000 over a three-month period.

Trying to run the sellers out of town by taxing them. 

6 minutes ago, TheNewGirl said:

Eh. They're just going to increase the price by the same amount as the tax. 

• Like 1

Couldn't have happened to a better State!  The problem isn't them running themselves into the dirt, the problem is how does the rest of the US States keep those liberal cockroaches from moving out of the mess they created to only destroy the next place they infest?

1 hour ago, TheNewGirl said:

The Dems are trying to run the manufacturers out of business by holding them liable for the criminal misuse of their products. 

Can't get rid of the 2A? Sue the manufacturers out of business when some asshoIe commits a crime with one of their guns. They're insane. 

2 hours ago, 5-Points said:

The Dems are trying to run the manufacturers out of business by holding them liable for the criminal misuse of their products. 

Can't get rid of the 2A? Sue the manufacturers out of business when some asshoIe commits a crime with one of their guns. They're insane. 

So does this mean we can sue our own government for the money the Ukrainians seem to be pilfering?

49 minutes ago, Flipper said:

So does this mean we can sue our own government for the money the Ukrainians seem to be pilfering?

Nah, we just need to elect better people

• Haha 1

Just now, RLLD said:

Nah, we just need to elect better people

I think the election process is fixed and that means the justice system is compromised.  Ergo - not so clean steps ...

• Thanks 1

https://www.kcra.com/article/california-fast-food-workers-minimum-wage-deal/45088093#

Fast food workers want $20, with the committee having the ability to increase that every year until 2029. 

Let's just have them all make $100k. 

Get ready for burgers and fries to cost three times as much. 

FFS. 

19 minutes ago, TheNewGirl said:

https://www.kcra.com/article/california-fast-food-workers-minimum-wage-deal/45088093#

Fast food workers want $20, with the committee having the ability to increase that every year until 2029. 

Let's just have them all make $100k. 

Get ready for burgers and fries to cost three times as much. 

FFS. 

The net impact will be to make the investment in automation more possible.  These companies will be compelled to reduce staff to the fullest extent possible. Its the kind of stupidity that one easily finds in government.  They will eventually gut their most prosperous areas. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, RLLD said:

The net impact will be to make the investment in automation more possible.  These companies will be compelled to reduce staff to the fullest extent possible. Its the kind of stupidity that one easily finds in government.  They will eventually gut their most prosperous areas. 

Don't worry about it. "They can learn to code."

Biden said so.

• Like 2

Has a city in the US been wrecked as quick as San Fran has? 3-4 years ago it was thriving.  NY is not far behind, just taking a little longer.  We’ll get there though. 

The gun tax passed our legislature, additional 11% to fund gun safety or whatever, on top of the 11% federal tax to protect forests and wildlife. So a total of 22% on gun and ammo sales. 

So, I predict a large increase in sales of both before this is signed into law by Gavin, and people will now just go to Nevada to get their stuff. 

California will fall pretty soon. They’re hemorrhaging money from the rest of the states and spend/give away FAR more than they make. We start refusing to give them federal aid until they comply by locking up the criminals and stop raising taxes they’ll eventually be forced to comply. Honestly, it’s getting to the point I’m about to run for President my damn self cause I’m tired of all these elitists saying “we are gonna do this” and “we are gonna do that” giving people hope that they’ll be different than the last. And yet, it always ends up with them lying about what they were gonna do, they end up embezzling millions, screwing over the American people, and make their friends/corporations richer. Until we get an average, every day american in office we won’t be able to dig ourselves out of the hole the politicians have put us in. Trump was the closest thing we had to an every day American. He wasn’t a career politician and that’s why the left elitists are so threatened that they’re willing to show they don’t care about laws, constitution, human rights, due process, etc

11 minutes ago, Stryker Ryker said:

California will fall pretty soon. They’re hemorrhaging money from the rest of the states and spend/give away FAR more than they make. We start refusing to give them federal aid until they comply by locking up the criminals and stop raising taxes they’ll eventually be forced to comply. Honestly, it’s getting to the point I’m about to run for President my damn self cause I’m tired of all these elitists saying “we are gonna do this” and “we are gonna do that” giving people hope that they’ll be different than the last. And yet, it always ends up with them lying about what they were gonna do, they end up embezzling millions, screwing over the American people, and make their friends/corporations richer. Until we get an average, every day american in office we won’t be able to dig ourselves out of the hole the politicians have put us in. Trump was the closest thing we had to an every day American. He wasn’t a career politician and that’s why the left elitists are so threatened that they’re willing to show they don’t care about laws, constitution, human rights, due process, etc

Lol where are are you getting this nonsense? Just about everything you wrote here is wrong. California remains the wealthiest state with the largest economy BY FAR. We give way more to the federal government than we receive- we pay for a lot of the red states: 

Learn some facts. 

• Haha 2

3 minutes ago, The Real timschochet said:

Lol where are are you getting this nonsense? Just about everything you wrote here is wrong. California remains the wealthiest state with the largest economy BY FAR. We give way more to the federal government than we receive- we pay for a lot of the red states: 

Learn some facts. 

All true....:thumbsup:

If California were a nation they would be like the 5th biggest economy in the world....pretty impressive. 

7 minutes ago, The Real timschochet said:

Learn some facts. 

Lol and yet they spend WAY more than they make. Learn to read and do critical thinking before you open your retarded lying mouth loser 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

4 minutes ago, Stryker Ryker said:

Lol and yet they spend WAY more than they make. Learn to read and do critical thinking before you open your retarded lying mouth loser 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Again this is just ignorant. We had a 32 billion deficit for ONE YEAR after several years of surplus. The new budget takes care of that: 

https://apnews.com/article/california-state-budget-2023-2db8442a1d7c0ecc5b6827207c1dad03

We do have a long term pension problem, as do many states. But overall the budget is just fine. 

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, The Real timschochet said:

Again this is just ignorant. We had a 32 billion deficit for ONE YEAR after several years of surplus. The new budget takes care of that: 

https://apnews.com/article/california-state-budget-2023-2db8442a1d7c0ecc5b6827207c1dad03

We do have a long term pension problem, as do many states. But overall the budget is just fine. 

Lmfao shut the fock up you LYING sack of monkey Sh1t 🤣🤣🤣🤣

Cali is the biggest federally funded state because they spend FAR more than they make dumbass 🤣🤣🤣🤣

You can’t defend it when we have the damn statistics you retarded c\/nt. Now shut the fock up and take your LYING B1tch ass back to your moms basement loser. I don’t want to talk to you. No one wants to talk to you. Cause you’re retarded as fock, LIE all the damn time, are BIASED as all hell, NEVER change your stance, NEVER admit you’re wrong, and you’re just insufferable as hell. So leave. Don’t reply. We don’t want you to reply nor do we care to see what you have to say 

17 minutes ago, The Real timschochet said:

Learn some facts. 

Connecticut, New Jersey and Massachusetts each contribute thousands more on a per capita basis than they receive back from the feds. California is the closest to breaking even at a net difference of $12 per person

• Thanks 1

1 minute ago, Baker Boy said:
Connecticut, New Jersey and Massachusetts each contribute thousands more on a per capita basis than they receive back from the feds. California is the closest to breaking even at a net difference of $12 per person

Shhhhh. TimTheRealidiot doesn’t like facts or data. He has to look at multiple websites to cherry pick something that backs up his claim even though anyone without a smooth brain like him can easily see this. But this moron makes it a point of never admitting he’s wrong or he lied 

4 minutes ago, Stryker Ryker said:

Lmfao shut the fock up you LYING sack of monkey Sh1t 🤣🤣🤣🤣

Cali is the biggest federally funded state because they spend FAR more than they make dumbass 🤣🤣🤣🤣

You can’t defend it when we have the damn statistics you retarded c\/nt. No shut the fock up and take your LYING B1tch ass back to your moms basement loser 

:lol:

You're probably looking at total aid, which is completely misleading.  What you want to do is account for the amount of taxes generated by the state, and also per capita.

This website explains it for you: https://worldpopulationreview.com/state-rankings/federal-aid-by-state

To make it simpler, this site came up with a score of how dependent each state is on the fed govt.  Cal is at the bottom. https://www.moneygeek.com/living/states-most-reliant-federal-government/

tl;dr You're wrong.

3 minutes ago, Stryker Ryker said:

Shhhhh. TimTheRealidiot doesn’t like facts or data. He has to look at multiple websites to cherry pick something that backs up his claim even though anyone without a smooth brain like him can easily see this. But this moron makes it a point of never admitting he’s wrong or he lied 

16 minutes ago, GutterBoy said:

You're probably looking at total aid, which is completely misleading.  What you want to do is account for the amount of taxes generated by the state, and also per capita.

This website explains it for you: https://worldpopulationreview.com/state-rankings/federal-aid-by-state

To make it simpler, this site came up with a score of how dependent each state is on the fed govt.  Cal is at the bottom. https://www.moneygeek.com/living/states-most-reliant-federal-government/

tl;dr You're wrong.

Sorry but you’re DEFINITELY one of the delusional liars with multiple aliases on here :lol: Anything you say is a lie and I do not read it nor do I care to read it. 

Tl;dr 

you’re a known pathological liar like Tim and you’re wrong. 

21 minutes ago, Baker Boy said:

Yes. It changes from year to year. Sometimes California breaks even. Sometimes we pay out a lot more (which is definitely the case over the the last 10-20 years, which is why I’m very confident about my previous post.) We never take in more than we pay, which is what the idiot wrote. 

• Haha 1

15 minutes ago, GutterBoy said:

😢

I know, truth hurts. Maybe you left cultists will one day stop lying and actually get on board with the rest of us that value data, truth, statistics, and proof :lol: Until then, don’t respond. Cause like I told TimTheRealLiar, no one cares what you say, no one believes you, no one backs you up, and no one wants to converse with you. So don’t bother replying cause we are all sick of y’all’s Sh1t 

1 minute ago, Stryker Ryker said:

Sorry but you’re DEFINITELY one of the delusional liars with multiple aliases on here :lol: Anything you say is a lie and I do not read it nor do I care to read it. 

Tl;dr 

you’re a known pathological liar like Tim and you’re wrong. 

How does one argue with this? What a doofus. 

• Sad 1

Just now, The Real timschochet said:

Yes. It changes from year to year. Sometimes California breaks even. Sometimes we pay out a lot more (which is definitely the case over the the last 10-20 years, which is why I’m very confident about my previous post.) We never take in more than we pay, which is what the idiot wrote. 

Still LYING I see 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 

And of course you’re a retarded cultist from California 🤣🤣🤣 no wonder you’re such an insufferable retard 

YOU don’t. YOU just get owned by facts and data then cry like a the baby back B1tch you are :lol: 

12 minutes ago, The Real timschochet said:

It's hilarious.  I like to think it's an act.  I can't imagine anyone goes through life this stupid.

1 minute ago, GutterBoy said:

It's hilarious.  I like to think it's an act.  I can't imagine anyone goes through life this stupid.

My time in this forum has caused me to completely reevaluate my judgment about stupidity. 

• Haha 1

My time in this forum has caused me to completely reevaluate my judgment about stupidity. 

I constantly go back and forth on stupidity vs trolling.  I'm sure there are really stupid people here, but I'm also quite sure there are some trolls pretending to be stupid.

39 minutes ago, The Real timschochet said:

What are the government totals over the last 10-20 years. A government link would be nice. Where are you getting your information?

Gutterpedo and TimTheRealLiar trying to argue with you is like watching two retards trying to fock a doorknob :lol: They can’t argue with facts or logic so they have to jerk one another off to feel better about no one liking them or believing their bullsh1t lies :lol: 

8 minutes ago, Stryker Ryker said:

Gutterpedo and TimTheRealLiar trying to argue with you is like watching two retards trying to fock a doorknob :lol: They can’t argue with facts or logic so they have to jerk one another off to feel better about no one liking them or believing their bullsh1t lies :lol: 

I posted 2 source of data, facts, that refute what you said.  So did Baker Boy.  You're so dumb you thought Baker Boy was supporting you. :lol:

9 minutes ago, GutterBoy said:

I posted 2 source of data, facts, that refute what you said.  So did Baker Boy.  You're so dumb you thought Baker Boy was supporting you. :lol:

Sure you did bud. Already told you no one believes you nor do we want to converse with you. So shut up and leave 

2 minutes ago, Stryker Ryker said:

Sure you did bud. Already told you no one believes you nor do we want to converse with you. So shut up and leave 

Amen.

• Sad 1

1 minute ago, Stryker Ryker said:

Who is this "we"?  Are you the board spokesman?  :lol:  You don't realize that most people here laugh at you?

7 minutes ago, GutterBoy said:

Who is this "we"?  Are you the board spokesman?  :lol:  You don't realize that most people here laugh at you?

Include me. That's enough for "we". :dunno:

• Sad 1

On 9/11/2023 at 6:10 PM, Hardcore troubadour said:

Has a city in the US been wrecked as quick as San Fran has? 3-4 years ago it was thriving.  NY is not far behind, just taking a little longer.  We’ll get there though. 

Coleman Young got elected the first time in 1974 and soon dismantled the police force. Fortunately, most of the metro area was saved when all the cops got re-hired in the suburbs. By the time Robocop came out in 1987, Detroit had been like that for ten years.

6 minutes ago, Voltaire said:

Coleman Young got elected the first time in 1974 and soon dismantled the police force. Fortunately, most of the metro area was saved when all the cops got re-hired in the suburbs. By the time Robocop came out in 1987, Detroit had been like that for ten years.

Focking sad. I spend 2+ years year there. So sad. 

• Sad 1