Sign in to follow this  
Alias Detective

Trump rape accusations!

Just now, Rosie O'Donnell said:

Father Trump doesn't rape, he gives pleasure.

Damn right.

Well, at least this is over and he can focus on dominating Biden now 

A jury in Manhattan federal court found Donald Trump liable for defamation in a civil lawsuit brought by writer E. Jean Carroll.  

Trump should pay nearly $3 million in damages to Carroll for successfully proving her defamation claim against him, the jury found. 

It also found that Trump should pay about $2 million in damages for her civil battery claim, bringing the total to $5 million.

Won’t change a single vote. It should,  but Trump has done so much crap that he never should have been a serious candidate in the first place. Such a scumbag awful human being. But now conservatives are invested in him and it’s too late. 

24 minutes ago, The Real timschochet said:

Won’t change a single vote. It should,  but Trump has done so much crap that he never should have been a serious candidate in the first place. Such a scumbag awful human being. But now conservatives are invested in him and it’s too late. 

Tara Reade, ring a bell? You are such a phony , such a fraud. Biden is a criminal, screwed up his entire family. Degenerate drug addict son , mentally abused his daughter and probably diddled her as well . He’s   habitual liar and a racist. Total scumbag and looks like he’s in the grips of dementia 

• Thanks 1

4 minutes ago, Mr Fantasy said:

Tara Reade, ring a bell? You are such a phony , such a fraud. Biden is a criminal, screwed up his entire family. Degenerate drug addict son , mentally abused his daughter and probably diddled her as well . He’s   habitual liar and a racist. Total scumbag and looks like he’s in the grips of dementia 

In Tim’s defense, Trump is on the other team. 

Just now, Tree of Knowledge said:

In Tim’s defense, Trump is on the other team. 

Can't both be true?

17 minutes ago, Mr Fantasy said:

Maybe Tara Reade will sue Joe Biden and then a jury can hear the evidence as they did here. 

But I still don’t understand this response. Maybe Joe Biden is a really bad guy. I don’t think so; I think he’s kind of a jerk and I don’t like him, but I don’t think he’s truly awful like Trump. But maybe he is; I don’t know him personally. But what does any of this have to do with what sort of human being Trump is? 

I fully realize that most of you reading this are conservatives, and you detest Biden and want to see him beaten. And that’s fine. But you don’t need to nominate Trump to make that happen. (In fact, most people believe your best chance of beating Biden is NOT nominating Trump.) So why are you sticking up for this dude? Why not throw him to the trash heap of history and go with DeSantis or somebody else? 

2 hours ago, League Champion said:

I was never raped by Donald Trump but I was screwed by Joe Biden. 

I believe I may have been.  I am in the process of recovering the memory.  I can't tell you the year or the date or even the precise location, but it was in a McDonald's.  He was in the restroom wiping what I thought was special sauce off of his chin and tie when I entered.  I went to the urinal and tried to ignore him as he was farting the theme to the Beverly Hillbillies and stuffing a Big Mac down his maw.  He came over and tried to hold "it" while I peed.  I pushed him off of me and pissed on him to keep him back.  He lumbered up from the floor while eating a hot apple pie in one bite, looked at himself in the mirror, and started jacking it.  I left him to his activities.  

As far as I know this was never an episode of Law and Order unless maybe a pilot for a spin off called the Bathroom Creepers unit.  Having made this allegation I want my money..

Shes just pissed she didn't get Stormy's genetics or hush money.  

She looks like the god damned crypt keeper.  🤮

46 minutes ago, Pimpadeaux said:

Rapist. Tax dodger. Crook. Traitor.

Sounds like you’re describing Biden

5 minutes ago, HellToupee said:

Sounds like you’re describing Biden

He hasn't been charged and lost court cases. Keep deflecting and defending Rapey Trumpy.