Sign in to follow this  
wiffleball

This one had it coming

https://www.foxnews.com/us/arrest-made-in-disappearance-of-university-of-utah-student-mackenzie-lueck

Usually, I feel badly with stories like this. Women should be allowed to jog or walk home or catch an Uber without worrying about being raped and murdered.

But from a little bit that I've seen? This woman agrees to meet some random black man in a park in another state at 3 in the morning?

Yeah, uh, not so much a tragedy per se as an extremely likely outcome.

Dumbazz.

Had it coming is a little harsh but was practically asking for it does seem to be the case and definitely a dumbass to put herself in that situation.

Agree. Isolate yourself at 3 a.m. = no bueno.

One of the disturbing facts to come out about the guy was wanting a contractor to install hooks on the wall. He apparently wanted to cure some meats or a torture chamber.

There's a park right down the street from me and I still wouldn't meet anyone there....male or female....at 3AM. Let alone 2 states over.

She grew up in CA but was going to school in Salt Lake City. She had just flown back in to SLC from her grandmother's funeral in CA. Instead of going to her apartment from the airport, she goes to the park a few blocks away from her place, and gets in the suspect's car. Their first meeting. Her Lyft driver said she looked happy to see the person. 

Extremely naive. She likely thought she was just starting a new sugar daddy relationship.

According to roommates, the suspect used to have women he met from apps stay at his apartment, in his room, not even coming out to get food, sometimes for 2-3 days at a time.  But now he has his own house and this possible torture chamber masquerading as BDSM setup in his basement.

The shittiness of the suspect is more striking to me. But it was definitely dumb on her part so hopefully girls who do the same type of thing will reflect on how much of the population is sociopathic. Sociopaths can be attracted to any number of activities and wind up not hurting people, but ones where you're putting full intimate trust in them are a recipe for destruction.

Between sociopaths and psychopaths (both lack empathy and can be violent), they're supposedly 5% of the population.

3 hours ago, Filthy Fernadez said:

Agree. Isolate yourself at 3 a.m. = no bueno.

One of the disturbing facts to come out about the guy was wanting a contractor to install hooks on the wall. He apparently wanted to cure some meats or a torture chamber.

Send him OM's card. She is the west coats leading dungeon and s&m room designer. 

This is so unbelievable that girls still make these type of decisions nowadays, especially with #MeToo and all of the stories/warnings we've seen over the years.

I fully expect men to make poor decisions like this .  Heck, there is no depths we will sink to for a shot at some tail.  Women, though?  C'mon, you have to be smarter than this.

19 minutes ago, EternalShinyAndChrome said:

This is so unbelievable that girls still make these type of decisions nowadays, especially with #MeToo and all of the stories/warnings we've seen over the years.

I fully expect men to make poor decisions like this .  Heck, there is no depths we will sink to for a shot at some tail.  Women, though?  C'mon, you have to be smarter than this.

I can think of a couple reasons they still do stuff like this.

Society has okayed random encounters = empowerment for women, guys are living at home longer and gaming more (beta cucks), #metoo has made some men afraid of being bold,.....

It appears she was doing it for money (and possibly enjoying it too). I was reading a Salt Lake City Reddit thread and a guy who said he works security at a bar in a town with more than one college surrounding it (he wasn't from SLC) was saying he witnesses what looks like casual dating + prostitution arrangements often. Ex: A girl saying "venmo me $200" and then agreeing to "hang out." 

This girl was in a network for that, but maybe it happens more in general than people realize. Easy money (until you encounter a socio/psychopath) but no stereotypical street hooker stigma.

Someone (supposedly) had an ex-gf who while in college, and with some of her female friends, agreed to go to a guy's sprawling place (for compensation) to "hang out" with him. He wound up cutting into a girl's upper thigh with a razorblade (most of them were almost passed out from drinking) and they all scrambled out of there.

Ayoola Ajayi. Go figure.  :dunno:Probably wears a hoodie.

36 minutes ago, naomi said:

It appears she was doing it for money (and possibly enjoying it too). I was reading a Salt Lake City Reddit thread and a guy who said he works security at a bar in a town with more than one college surrounding it (he wasn't from SLC) was saying he witnesses what looks like casual dating + prostitution arrangements often. Ex: A girl saying "venmo me $200" and then agreeing to "hang out." 

This girl was in a network for that, but maybe it happens more in general than people realize. Easy money (until you encounter a socio/psychopath) but no stereotypical street hooker stigma.

Someone (supposedly) had an ex-gf who while in college, and with some of her female friends, agreed to go to a guy's sprawling place (for compensation) to "hang out" with him. He wound up cutting into a girl's upper thigh with a razorblade (most of them were almost passed out from drinking) and they all scrambled out of there.

Can you link to the thread and/or articles you were reading?  I would be interested and reading them too.  Thanks!

I was reading a few different Reddit threads on this case yesterday, here's one: 

17 minutes ago, naomi said:

I was reading a few different Reddit threads on this case yesterday, here's one: 

Hmm...Looks like BarstoolSports retracted the article and fired the writer.

https://awfulannouncing.com/barstool/barstool-sports-fires-francis-ellis-over-a-since-deleted-post-about-missing-college-student.html

And the author has since aplogized:

7 minutes ago, EternalShinyAndChrome said:

Hmm...Looks like BarstoolSports retracted the article and fired the writer.

https://awfulannouncing.com/barstool/barstool-sports-fires-francis-ellis-over-a-since-deleted-post-about-missing-college-student.html

And the author has since aplogized:

I listened to barstool sports radio a couple times and just couldn't get into it. It's a bunch of no talent guys forcing swear words into every sentence they speak. I'm 100% sure that they are directed to swear as much as humanly possible. To the point of very annoying. It's like Quentin Tarantino is directing the show with his bad acting style leading the way.

Sugar baby thought she was one hot piece of ass. She probably finished taking it up the ass, demanded her cash and he had other ideas. Total dumbass played Russian roulette and lost.

lod you almost sound glad someone super naively engaging in a foolish arrangement met what was mostly likely a horrifying and painful demise. There's a chance she grew up in a naive bubble. If you put yourself in those bubble shoes, it "makes sense" there's just presumption the transaction will work out as planned. 

29 minutes ago, sderk said:

I listened to barstool sports radio a couple times and just couldn't get into it. It's a bunch of no talent guys forcing swear words into every sentence they speak. I'm 100% sure that they are directed to swear as much as humanly possible. To the point of very annoying. It's like Quentin Tarantino is directing the show with his bad acting style leading the way.

I just landed there by googling Reddit and the victim's last name. Sometimes Reddit is a good source of not yet mainstream info.

In the SLC thread there was someone who smelled the "acrid smoke" from when he burned her body in his backyard, and neighbors were baffled if he didn't count on them looking into what it was.

2 hours ago, naomi said:

lod you almost sound glad someone super naively engaging in a foolish arrangement met what was mostly likely a horrifying and painful demise. There's a chance she grew up in a naive bubble. If you put yourself in those bubble shoes, it "makes sense" there's just presumption the transaction will work out as planned. 

She was an idiot.