Sign in to follow this  
supermike80

The fix is in

So it seems what we will get out of the Epstein suicide is a couple scapegoated guards who will take the fall for this.  That'll be about it.

And everyone will be happy with that and move on.   

Wow....We are so simple minded.  You wonder why people in power stay there for so long..People are fundamentally gullible and stupid

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, supermike80 said:

So it seems what we will get out of the Epstein suicide is a couple scapegoated guards who will take the fall for this.  That'll be about it.

And everyone will be happy with that and move on.   

Wow....We are so simple minded.  You wonder why people in power stay there for so long..People are fundamentally gullible and stupid

What can be done when these people have so much power over everything?  Everything gets covered up.

This is nothing compared to the crap they pull on us.  Talking us into the Iraq war or taking out Ghadaffi come to mind.  Americans are a dumb breed.  If we were a dog we would be the one who eats its own sh1t.  

2 minutes ago, Hawkeye21 said:

Everything gets covered up.

Personally I think professional sports is right there in the mix,especially the NFL.

This is where we could have used the press to unearth the truth and help keep these scumbags in check. 

Too bad that ship has sailed too.  

• Like 1

Just now, nzoner said:

Personally I think professional sports is right there in the mix,especially the NFL.

Like what for example?

12 minutes ago, fandandy said:

This is nothing compared to the crap they pull on us.  Talking us into the Iraq war or taking out Ghadaffi come to mind.  Americans are a dumb breed.  If we were a dog we would be the one who eats its own sh1t.  

Well, half of the population IS below average intelligence. So..... :dunno:

4 minutes ago, Hawkeye21 said:

Like what for example?

NBA is fixed . Where there's smoke there is fire.

1 minute ago, 5-Points said:

I’m gonna have to check your math on that one.  

• Haha 1

4 minutes ago, 5-Points said:

2 minutes ago, vuduchile said:

Yeah, a few of the people here count against 2-3 people in the above average group

• Like 2

Just now, Hawkeye21 said:

Like what for example?

The Vegas spreads and over/unders,as someone who has gambled for 30+ years there's no way I'll ever believe there isn't some shady stuff that goes on in certain games.

2 minutes ago, cbfalcon said:

Yeah, a few of the people here count against 2-3 people in the above average group

remember 90's arguing that 48% is majority?

2 minutes ago, nzoner said:

The Vegas spreads and over/unders,as someone who has gambled for 30+ years there's no way I'll ever believe there isn't some shady stuff that goes on in certain games.

I agree that it's likely.  I bet on sports as well and sometimes it makes me wonder.  I haven't seen too many examples of it happening though.

5 minutes ago, nzoner said:

You need to follow swirve (he doesn't post here anymore) and you'll be printing money. 

7 minutes ago, Hawkeye21 said:

I agree that it's likely.  I bet on sports as well and sometimes it makes me wonder.  I haven't seen too many examples of it happening though.

If you're interested in the subject and like to read I suggest reading this. Although it's now 30 years old it covers the beginning of the NFL,certain families Mara etc. that were tied to bookmaking etc. as well as interviews with players,refs and more.

Based on intensive research and in-depth interviews with coaches, players, mobsters, bookies, gamblers, referees, and league officials—including some of the sport’s all-time greats—the author’s shocking allegations suggest that the betting line is firmly in the hands of the mob, who occasionally manipulate the on-field action for maximum profit. Interference chronicles a long-standing history of gambling, drugs, and extortion, of point-shaving and game-fixing, and reveals the eye-opening truth about numerous gridiron contests where the final results were determined even before the kickoff. Moldea exposes the mob connections of many of the team owners and their startling complicity in illegal gambling operations, while showing how NFL internal security has managed to quash nearly every investigation into illegality and corruption within the professional football world before it could get off the ground. Provocative, disturbing, and controversial, Interference is a must-read for football fans and detractors alike, offering indisputable proof that what’s really happening on the field, in the locker room, and behind the scenes is a whole different ball game.

• Like 1

32 minutes ago, vuduchile said:

:thumbsup:

54 minutes ago, bandrus1 said:

Actually, I think he said that Trump is president, and no matter how much you libs whine, cry and spill your cereal, you can't change it. 

I bet if you spent less time whining and crying over Trump, you'd maybe get somewhere in life.  

So review:

Trump - President

Hilliary, Bernie, Libs, - Not president.

Here's a tip:  Just because the sh!tbags in the armpit slums of the US voted for Hilliary, uhhh....doesn't mean she is president.   Is that difficult for you understand?  

Remember a few days ago when  cbfalcon mocked the people who thought it was some kind of inside job? 

1 hour ago, bandrus1 said:

Me calling the liberal sportsman groups queer really has your panties in a bunch huh 

1 minute ago, iam90sbaby said:

Me calling the liberal sportsman groups queer really has your panties in a bunch huh 

Nah

And actually that was a good on my part it was supposed to say non political not non conservative 

Anyway is our bet on for this stand your ground trial in Florida

2 minutes ago, bandrus1 said:

Nah

And actually that was a good on my part it was supposed to say non political not non conservative 

Anyway is our bet on for this stand your ground trial in Florida

He isn’t using stand your ground as a defense last I heard

You know the defense is using McGlocktons father as a witness because the guy was such a piece of sh!t?

Sure we can bet, what’s up

1 hour ago, bandrus1 said:

I don't remember the particular thread but I would imagine that 90's was probably arguing that if one person got 48% of the vote and the other 52% was split between multiple candidates then the candidate that got 48% of the vote had more people voting for him than the other candidates had voting for each of them. 

But I could be wrong. 

1 hour ago, fandandy said:

That is the perfect dog, you only have to feed him once.

1 hour ago, fandandy said:

We aren't a dumb breed. We are a fat and well entertained breed.

The romans said you rule the people witj bread and circuses. We do it with pizza and Netflix. 

1 minute ago, 5-Points said:

I don't remember the particular thread but I would imagine that 90's was probably arguing that if one person got 48% of the vote and the other 52% was split between multiple candidates then the candidate that got 48% of the vote had more people voting for him than the other candidates had voting for each of them. 

But I could be wrong. 

Yeah that’s what I was doing..technically it’s a plurality. It was a good gotcha moment for bandrus and the other libtards, they don’t have many. 

2 minutes ago, iam90sbaby said:

He isn’t using stand your ground as a defense last I heard

You know the defense is using McGlocktons father as a witness because the guy was such a piece of sh!t?

Sure we can bet, what’s up

My side of the bet I was agreeing to was that he will be found guilty of a crime of some degree

10 minutes ago, iam90sbaby said:

Yeah that’s what I was doing..technically it’s a plurality. It was a good gotcha moment for bandrus and the other libtards, they don’t have many. 

Oh, so it was clear what you meant but people needed to be nitpicky. Well, this is the GC, comes with the territory. 

9 minutes ago, 5-Points said:

But I could be wrong. 

But even when framed a different way he doubled down and said 48 percent of a pie is a majority of the pie

4 minutes ago, bandrus1 said:

My side of the bet I was agreeing to was that he will be found guilty of a crime of some degree

Has to be found guilty of murder or man slaughter and you have a bet. 

Just now, iam90sbaby said:

Has to be found guilty of murder or man slaughter and you have a bet. 

Guilty of murder or man slaughter I win

Guilty of other crime push

No guilty all charges you win

$50

Just now, bandrus1 said:

Guilty of murder or man slaughter I win

Guilty of other crime push

No guilty all charges you win

$50

Guilty of murder or manslaughter you win

Guilty of anything else or not guilty I win.

$100

Guilty of murder or manslaughter you win

Guilty of anything else or not guilty I win.

$100

Passing

I'm not well versed enough with the laws and what lesser charges they may try to go for just to get a conviction out off it

3 minutes ago, bandrus1 said:

Passing

I'm not well versed enough with the laws and what lesser charges they may try to go for just to get a conviction out off it

Pu$$y

How are you going to take me up on a bet then back pedal when you are trying to beat me on technicality? 

So he doesn’t get charged with manslaughter or murder but maybe he didn’t have the gun registered or an unrelated charge gets picked up and it’s a push? Fock that. You said he would go to jail for murder, I am being nice giving you manslaughter.

I knew you would nut up right when it came time to put your money when your mouth was, all you all are the same, lmao. 

3 minutes ago, iam90sbaby said:

Pu$$y

How are you going to take me up on a bet then back pedal when you are trying to beat me on technicality? 

So he doesn’t get charged with manslaughter or murder but maybe he didn’t have the gun registered or an unrelated charge gets picked up and it’s a push? Fock that. You said he would go to jail for murder, I am being nice giving you manslaughter.

I knew you would nut up right when it came time to put your money when your mouth was, all you all are the same, lmao. 

go back and look at the convo....I said my terms right then and there I never backed out of anything

if anything you were the one arguing the whole time he is not guilty of anything 

you are the one not putting money where mouth is by not saying he gets off scot free

Just now, bandrus1 said:

go back and look at the convo....I said my terms right then and there I never backed out of anything

You said he committed murder. I said he didn’t. He either gets found guilty of  manslaughter or murder or I win. You are trying to get me on a technicality with unrelated charges or something. Take the bet and quit being a b!tch.

You said he committed murder. I said he didn’t. He either gets found guilty of  manslaughter or murder or I win. You are trying to get me on a technicality with unrelated charges or something. Take the bet and quit being a b!tch.

its there black and white

2 minutes ago, bandrus1 said:

its there black and white

Guilty of murder or manslaughter or I win. That’s it. You want to bet or not?

Just now, iam90sbaby said:

Guilty of murder or manslaughter or I win. That’s it. You want to bet or not?

nope not what I proposed then or now

Just now, bandrus1 said:

nope not what I proposed then or now

So if he gets charged with loitering or maybe he stole something right before the shooting and gets a theft charge, it’s a push?