Sign in to follow this  
vuduchile

MNF

Booger isn't the worst one out there, but like most former players, he never takes a breath. Moose Johnson is the worst for that. Just be quiet or brief once in a while. Everyone tunes you out when you're constantly talking. 

Just now, Hardcore troubadour said:

Booger isn't the worst one out there, but like most former players, he never takes a breath. Moose Johnson is the worst for that. Just be quiet or brief once in a while. Everyone tunes you out when you're constantly talking. 

Booger + the halftime show = mute

18 minutes ago, vuduchile said:

Yeah, that g easy guy... Wtf. If you are a grown ass white man and call yourself g easy, you're a tool. 

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, titans&bucs&bearsohmy! said:

Yeah, that g easy guy... Wtf. If you are a grown ass white man and call yourself g easy, you're a tool. 

He left out his middle initial R 

Seriously...Best last 2 minutes of any game that I can remember. 
Just amazing. 

Even though I lost in both of my FF leagues this week, that showing from Drew and Watson (and boys) helped me affirm why I love this game so much.  :thumbsup:

• Like 1

1 hour ago, porkbutt said:

playing on a baseball field is a disgrace for a nfl team nowadays

Much like your mom leaving her dentures in last night :thumbsdown:

Game #1 Fantastic!!! :doublethumbsup:

Game #2 Who Cares! :dunno:......................also, dirt 💩

9 hours ago, vuduchile said:

Every time I glanced up from my laptop, I thought the halftime show was a Genesis commercial. We will see that shiot all the time with Jay Z in control and Roger Goodell loving it. 

7 hours ago, SUXBNME said:

Seriously...Best last 2 minutes of any game that I can remember. 
Just amazing. 

Even though I lost in both of my FF leagues this week, that showing from Drew and Watson (and boys) helped me affirm why I love this game so much.  :thumbsup:

Most of the Thursday night game stunk on ice. The MNF'er was fantastic. 

8 hours ago, Djgb13 said:

Great focking game. Even with the Hopkins supplex 

Everyone was arguing last night on Twitter on whether that should've been a penalty or not. I say no. Good tackle.

11 hours ago, titans&bucs&bearsohmy! said:

Damn. I thought the saints had blown that one. Thanks for beating Houston for me after all saints! 

I will never understand - with time running out, last drive of the game, team needs to go the length of the field - you let a wr get behind you.

(HOU 2 play scoring drive) Not only did NO let a wr get behind them, the let focking DeAndre Hopkins get behind them! How does that even happen? :huh:

• Like 1

The return of “Monday Night Football” initially earned ESPN a flag on the play from viewers nationwide who were left seriously confused by a new graphic that made it appear as if a penalty had been called on every down -- and which prompted a hurried mid-game redesign.

Instead of the New Orleans Saints and Houston Texans taking centerstage on the broadcast, a swift social media backlash occurred after fans at home were left frustrated by the ESPN scoreboard, which used a bright yellow bug to indicate down-and-distance -- the same color typically used to signal a penalty has been called

https://www.foxnews.com/sports/penalty-pump-fake-espn-takes-down-confusing-graphic-mid-game-after-viewers-erupt-on-twitter

And I thought football fans were different.

1 hour ago, Cruzer said:

I will never understand - with time running out, last drive of the game, team needs to go the length of the field - you let a wr get behind you.

(HOU 2 play scoring drive) Not only did NO let a wr get behind them, the let focking DeAndre Hopkins get behind them! How does that even happen? :huh:

Marshon Lattimore is very, very overrated.

1 hour ago, Cruzer said:

3 minutes ago, nobody said:

Marshon Lattimore is very, very overrated.

Because Hopkins is that good.  While I do think Lattimore is overrated, Hopkins makes everyone look bad.

3 minutes ago, TBayXXXVII said:

Because Hopkins is that good.  While I do think Lattimore is overrated, Hopkins makes everyone look bad.

He really is in a league of his own.