Sign in to follow this  
SF Forty Niners

Week 3 -FU Thread

Carson.....gonna fumble away his job, if he hasn't already.

26 minutes ago, EternalShinyAndChrome said:

Ughh...Starting JuJu appears to have been a mistake.  This Randolph guy sucks balls.

Yup.

I have The Hard Man and McLaurin on the bench for him, along with a couple of other FLEX players I could have arranged. :wall:

34 minutes ago, IMMensaMind said:

Yup.

I have The Hard Man and McLaurin on the bench for him, along with a couple of other FLEX players I could have arranged. :wall:

I also had Hard Man on the bench for him too.  Along w/Marvin Jones.

37 minutes ago, IMMensaMind said:

Yup.

Looks like my complaining helped!  Smith-Schuster 76 yard TD!

• Like 1

17 minutes ago, EternalShinyAndChrome said:

Looks like my complaining helped!  Smith-Schuster 76 yard TD!

That will put the nail in the coffin... ugh FU FF... Ingram, Evans, and Engram... buried

6 minutes ago, rallo said:

That will put the nail in the coffin... ugh FU FF... Ingram, Evans, and Engram... buried

Nice. The last place team dropped Ryan/Julio/Agholor on me. Also, how trash is Cam when his backup can walk in and do this?

FU Emmanuel Sanders. You ball out against the Bears and do jack this week. Probably should have just started McLovin

And that hilariously stupid call inside the 10 by SF should guarantee my third straight scoreless QB week.

Oops, Connor said hold my beer.

FU Hopkins, you are of course useless any year I draft you. Most dominant force in FF any year I don’t. FU Rodgers, never not been a top QB in a healthy year of course I draft you and you are now droppable. Starting Danny Dimes over your worthless game managing ass. FU Carson, thought I had a gem, you are of course instead now useless. I could go on with more FUs but the internet would literally run out of bandwidth worldwide if I listed them all. Everyone can GNAW MY GNARLED ROOT!

How is possible that I have SO MANY opposing players score SO MANY touchdowns every week!??!

This week? A Jones, Thielen, K Allen, Ingram, Cooper, and Ryan. Just awesome.

Maybe I'll post my opposing lineups next week so everyone can brace themselves.

FML

3 hours ago, stonewall said:

Carson.....gonna fumble away his job, if he hasn't already.

They keep sticking him out there so maybe he’s safe for now. I’d be trying unload him if I had him. I’m holding Penny in a league just now in-case.

2 minutes ago, jimaveli said:

They keep sticking him out there so maybe he’s safe for now. I’d be trying unload him if I had him. I’m holding Penny in a league just now in-case.

Off-loaded him and Hollywood Brown for Kamara. Too bad the trade hadn't gone through before the games this week.

1 hour ago, stonewall said:

Off-loaded him and Hollywood Brown for Kamara. Too bad the trade hadn't gone through before the games this week.

I can't believe someone gave Kamara for that.

1 minute ago, Texas10 said:

I can't believe someone gave Kamara for that.

Timing is everything. I sent it out after Brees was hurt and Kamara had that bad game. Most thought that Kamara was destined to be a RB2...including the guy I traded, apparently.

6 hours ago, IGotWorms said:

What da fock happened to Ridley? Hurt or just stunk??

I worked all day and wondered the same thing. TMZ reports that earlier this week, he was spotted at a Starbucks with Matt Ryan’s husband. So there’s that.

• Haha 1

Matt Ryan is occasionally super horrible. Missed throws. Bad decisions/throws. Staring down target. All of the things we dislike from our qbs. Also, Dirk Koetter everybody! Aaaaaand the oline doesn’t look as good as last year.

9 hours ago, ric0 said:

F Pollard vulturing TDs.

Huh??? Dallas was up 24-6 and in total control of the game. No need for Zeke to be in there for the 4th quarter after he ran for 125 yards. Vulturing??? Nope. 

Oh I forgot Robert Woods. Cooks and Kupp end up with 20+ catches, 200+ yards, and 2 tds, and Woods ends up with diddly squat.

I found a new way to lose this week, on a means-absolutely-nothing effin play.

Last play of the first half as the clock winds down in Seattle Russell Wilson throws up a wild prayer that's caught by DJ Metcalf at the 16 as the clock hits 0:00. My opponent has Wilson and Metcalf and gets 8.06 on that one play (1/2 pt PPR). He beats me by a little over 5 points. What. The. Fock. 🤬