Alias Detective

Official President Trump Impeachment Inquiry Thread

1 minute ago, iam90sbaby said:

You’re busted man, gigs up

I'm business owner.  It's the reason why I have the luxury of being on here and working at the same time.  When I'm off of work I'm rarely on here.

1 minute ago, Hawkeye21 said:

I'm business owner.  It's the reason why I have the luxury of being on here and working at the same time.  When I'm off of work I'm rarely on here.

Whatever you say Sho 

2 minutes ago, Hawkeye21 said:

I thought I was Newbie?

Nope, you’re Sho. I’m also pretty sure Vince44 is an alias of yours as well. 

Just now, iam90sbaby said:

Nope, you’re Sho. I’m also pretty sure Vince44 is an alias of yours as well. 

Who the hell is Vince44?  I at least know who Sho is and I recently found out who Newbie is after being accused of being an alias of his for months.

2 minutes ago, Hawkeye21 said:

Who the hell is Vince44?  I at least know who Sho is and I recently found out who Newbie is after being accused of being an alias of his for months.

This other square that posts just like you. None of you are coincidentally here at the same time either. I might be way off base, but I don’t think I am. 

1 minute ago, iam90sbaby said:

This other square that posts just like you. None of you are coincidentally here at the same time either. I might be way off base, but I don’t think I am. 

Like I said before, I can see some similarities, but you are way off.  Just because I don't like Trump doesn't make me an alias of those other guys.  I don't assume all you Trump supporters are aliases even though you all repeat the same stuff.  I try to give some benefit of the doubt.

10 minutes ago, Hawkeye21 said:

Like I said before, I can see some similarities, but you are way off.  Just because I don't like Trump doesn't make me an alias of those other guys.  I don't assume all you Trump supporters are aliases even though you all repeat the same stuff.  I try to give some benefit of the doubt.

I’m still 50/50 on Vince44 being an alias of yours, but I’m down to throw money in that you are an alias of Sho. If there is a way to prove you aren’t without a doubt let’s run it. Edjr can be the middleman again.  

46 minutes ago, Hawkeye21 said:

I don't want that either but I don't think it will happen.  We all know that only a few things get done that they claim they will get done.

The last time the democrats were in charge they got Obamacare done, which is probably worse than illegals getting healthcare. But that's a hell of a way to judge who you bite for. "Nah, they're just saying that". At least Trump is trying to build the wall. 

And don't we have an alias detective assigned to these cases? 

25 minutes ago, iam90sbaby said:

I’m still 50/50 on Vince44 being an alias of yours, but I’m down to throw money in that you are an alias of Sho. If there is a way to prove you aren’t without a doubt let’s run it. Edjr can be the middleman again.  

I have no idea how to prove it but you might as well just donate that money now because you'd be wrong.

9 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

The last time the democrats were in charge they got Obamacare done, which is probably worse than illegals getting healthcare. But that's a hell of a way to judge who you bite for. "Nah, they're just saying that". At least Trump is trying to build the wall. 

I actually give Obama credit for trying to accomplish something with healthcare.  It didn't work.  Didn't Trump say it would be easy to fix healthcare?

10 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

And don't we have an alias detective assigned to these cases? 

How do you prove aliases?  IP address or something?

18 minutes ago, Hawkeye21 said:

How do you prove aliases?  IP address or something?

I don't know. I was but a humble patrolman. 

Just now, Hardcore troubadour said:

I don't know. I was but a humble patrolman. 

Prove it!!! 🤣

23 minutes ago, Strike said:

Prove it!!! 🤣

Do you want my ASVAB score too? 

3 hours ago, Hawkeye21 said:

I don't want that either but I don't think it will happen.  We all know that only a few things get done that they claim they will get done.

Trump is getting most of what he promised done. That’s why his supporters love him and his opponents hate him. 

2 hours ago, Hawkeye21 said:

I actually give Obama credit for trying to accomplish something with healthcare.  It didn't work.  Didn't Trump say it would be easy to fix healthcare?

While Trump is accomplishing almost everything he campaigned on, I can’t believe anyone on either side can question why something hasn’t gotten done when he’s been dealing with fraudulent investigations since before his inauguration. It’s simply amazing what he’s done and I can’t imagine what could have been if the Democrats didn’t lose their minds.  

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 2

I remember right after 911, the reaction from a lot of Americans was to go to church and there was a huge swell of people attending mass afterwards.  I think if the House impeaches Trump, the reaction from a lot of Americans will be to join militias or organize brand new militias, particularly in states that are 80% white or higher and you see this conversion wave into radicalized extremism. i think a lot of Americans are right on the edge but need one big push and a House impeachment of Trump will surely do it.

And there is NO going back once that starts.  Once real organized resistance to liberal control begins, its over.  There will be no such thing as democrats striking some sort of bargain to quell a revolt.  There will be no ceding political ground on abortion, or guns, or taxes, or anything.  The nation fundamentally changes upon impeachment and the democrats are FOREVER viewed as traitors by a good chunk of the population.  It doesn't matter if the democrats get 55% or 60% of the public to agree to impeachment in the polls.

• Confused 2
  • Sad 1

If they really do kick Trump out on the current BS they are peddling,  I would endorse some sort of vandalism. Not against a person, but against some sort of left wing dwelling. Maybe the local democrat HQ. Put a scare into them. I would feel it is justified.   

On 10/17/2019 at 2:34 PM, IGotWorms said:

It’s been admitted. All of it. How can you still question this? :wacko:

Hey retard.  When is the vote?  Isn't much else to do if it's all been admitted, is there?  

1 hour ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

If they really do kick Trump out on the current BS they are peddling,  I would endorse some sort of vandalism. Not against a person, but against some sort of left wing dwelling. Maybe the local democrat HQ. Put a scare into them. I would feel it is justified.   

I think one of the first things vandalized is the statue of Lincoln in the Lincoln Memorial in DC.  It actually was tagged with a swastika once a year or so ago.   In a civil war scenario, that statue becomes a symbol of racist hatred against whites and probably removed from its current location, profaned and put on display for all to remember how evil the left is.  Lincoln loses a tremendous amount of prestige and begins to be redefined as the genesis of racism against whites.

These democrats flood the nation with illegals and think they can get away it.  Literally outright breaking the law every day and do not care.  The democrats issue physical threats to Trump.  The democrats tell people to confront republicans in the streets.  Nothing is done to any of them.  We know these things are terribly wrong.  We censor material all the time for "promoting violence".  But not these intolerable acts.  And now these criminals want to remove Trump from office. 

There is no way this ends peacefully.

• Thanks 1

22 minutes ago, riversco said:

These democrats flood the nation with illegals and think they can get away it.  Literally outright breaking the law every day and do not care.  The democrats issue physical threats to Trump.  The democrats tell people to confront republicans in the streets.  Nothing is done to any of them.  We know these things are terribly wrong.  We censor material all the time for "promoting violence".  But not these intolerable acts.  And now these criminals want to remove Trump from office. 

Nah. Keep it local. Remind them they are surrounded. 

On 10/18/2019 at 2:03 PM, Hawkeye21 said:

Sho is a grade A retard.  He is wrong about almost everything he posts.  How do you put up with him at FBGs?

Did they impeach Trump for the Russian collusion yet? Oops, I mean the Trump tower meeting. No, I mean the quidditch-pro phone call, or the puzzy grabbing. Anyway, they must have impeached him for something by now, right?

8 hours ago, lickin_starfish said:

Did they impeach Trump for the Russian collusion yet? Oops, I mean the Trump tower meeting. No, I mean the quidditch-pro phone call, or the puzzy grabbing. Anyway, they must have impeached him for something by now, right?

I'm still trying to find the news story about his actual impeachment. Been hearing about it for years now, but just can't find the actual ruling. Maybe I'm out of touch? :dunno:

• Thanks 1

On 10/18/2019 at 5:50 PM, Beaker15 said:

Can you please expand on your last paragraph?  It would directly contradict Mueller report if Ukraine has DNC server?

The whole premise of the Russians hacking the DNC server was to get dirt on Hillary to help Trump. The DNC 'hired' Crowdstrike, a forensic investigative company to 'determine' how those emails got out. Crowdstrike has DEEP ties to Hillary and the DNC through it's founder.

To date, Crowdstrike was the only entity allowed to examine the alleged hacked server. The FBI 'requested' to do so (did they?) but were rebuffed and ultimately only received a partial draft of Crowdstrike's report; not the final product. Knowing that the FBI kicks in doors to seize evidence and given the possibility of affecting a national election, why didn't the FBI seize the server? Why take Crowdstrike's word for what occurred, especially given their ties to the DNC/Hillary?

The ICA (Intelligence Community Assessment), written by Clapper's hand pick squad (4 individuals as I recall) based a great deal of their report on the DNC server being hacked. The rest is mostly news stories that were quite possibly leaked to the media by Fusion GPS, Brennan i.e. circular reporting or unsubstantiated rumors. The DNI, CIA and FBI (Clapper, Brennan and Comey - all under criminal investigation right now) expressed high confidence in that assessment with the sole dissenter being Admiral Rogers (NSA Director). Admiral Rogers was the guy who went and warned Trump about the illegal surveillance on him whereby Clapper tried to get him fired.

Mueller used the ICA as well as the DNC server hack as a cornerstone to his report. Take away the DNC hack and the ICA is nothing more than unsubstantiated rumors most likely ginned up by Clapper/Brennan and/or Hillary's hacks Sid Bleumenthal, etc fed to Glenn Simpson/Fusion GPS. 

There are computer experts who proved the download speeds the emails were taken could not have been anything but local access at the DNC i.e. an inside job. That gives credence to the Seth Rich story which is a can of worms. 

• Thanks 1

On 10/20/2019 at 2:31 AM, riversco said:

/|\( ;,;)/|\ 💩 🤪 

12 hours ago, Beaker15 said:

Sho is a grade A retard.  He is wrong about almost everything he posts.  How do you put up with him at FBGs?

I don’t pay much attention to what he posts. 

• Like 1

On 10/19/2019 at 11:14 AM, riversco said:

I remember right after 911, the reaction from a lot of Americans was to go to church and there was a huge swell of people attending mass afterwards.  I think if the House impeaches Trump, the reaction from a lot of Americans will be to join militias or organize brand new militias, particularly in states that are 80% white or higher and you see this conversion wave into radicalized extremism. i think a lot of Americans are right on the edge but need one big push and a House impeachment of Trump will surely do it.

And there is NO going back once that starts.  Once real organized resistance to liberal control begins, its over.  There will be no such thing as democrats striking some sort of bargain to quell a revolt.  There will be no ceding political ground on abortion, or guns, or taxes, or anything.  The nation fundamentally changes upon impeachment and the democrats are FOREVER viewed as traitors by a good chunk of the population.  It doesn't matter if the democrats get 55% or 60% of the public to agree to impeachment in the polls.

If people have that mindset they need to seek help. They are not in good mental health. 

Leftist: "Bring out your dead!"

Trump: "I'm not dead yet."

Leftist: "Yes you are."

Trump: "I want to sing."

14 minutes ago, EternalShinyAndChrome said:

Ahhhhh, it's a new week. I'm sure Trump has been impeached by now, correct? Any updates?  When will he be sentenced to prison?

He is impeached and in prison. I just can't find the link.

33 minutes ago, sderk said:

He is impeached and in prison. I just can't find the link.

Thanks!  I knew they must have got him by now with all the "evidence" they have.  And with all of those "anonymous sources" and "sources close to the President" it must have been a slam dunk.

4 minutes ago, EternalShinyAndChrome said:

Thanks!  I knew they must have got him by now with all the "evidence" they have.  And with all of those "anonymous sources" and "sources close to the President" it must have been a slam dunk.

I know. I have been spending the last 3+ years trying to find that damn link. Maybe Newbie can help if he hasn't been banned again.

All I know is that Trump must be in Leavenworth at this time. Or maybe Joliet or Stateville?

• Haha 1

10 minutes ago, EternalShinyAndChrome said:

Evidence smedivence....they dont like him, and that alone is enough......an unlikable president?? The horror, who cares if he is helping this country get stronger, he does not say the words that liberals want him to.....so, must be destroyed....

1 minute ago, RLLD said:

Evidence smedivence....they dont like him, and that alone is enough......an unlikable president?? The horror, who cares if he is helping this country get stronger, he does not say the words that liberals want him to.....so, must be destroyed....

Right?  Emotions ARE facts!!!

19 minutes ago, EternalShinyAndChrome said:

Schiff and his buddies are working behind closed doors, concocting their "evidence".