Alias Detective

Official President Trump Impeachment Inquiry Thread

23 minutes ago, Herbivore said:

again..i didnt ask for evidence of him being a drug addict.  don't be that geek that is arguing with a barrative in your head.

He got paid millions by a known corrupt company for nothing. This company got those funds from the US taxpayer. His dad was in charge of both, getting them the money and later getting the prosecutor looking into this corruption fired.  

He bragged about it. 

Is that not evidence of corruption?

• Thanks 1

4 minutes ago, drobeski said:

He got paid millions by a known corrupt company for nothing. This company got those funds from the US taxpayer. His dad was in charge of both, getting them the money and later getting the prosecutor looking into this corruption fired.  

He bragged about it. 

Dude,

It's become quite obvious that HerbiHack is just a Worms clone.  Just parrot's talking points, offers no substance and won't admit when he's wrong.  Good luck getting him to admit the obvious.

This impeachment is such a farce that it’s not even being discussed in the impeachment thread anymore. Nor on the news and definitely not in anyone’s real life encounters. 

48 minutes ago, drobeski said:

He bragged about it. 

I don't believe he got him fired because he was investigating corruption...he was not.  

30 minutes ago, Herbivore said:

I don't believe he got him fired because he was investigating corruption...he was not.  

:lol:  Stop it.  You don't know anything that hasn't been fed to you.

• Thanks 1

31 minutes ago, Herbivore said:

What was he investigating?

2 minutes ago, Meglamaniac said:

thats a good question?  he wasnt convicting anyone.  

4 minutes ago, TimmySmith said:

:lol:  Stop it.  You don't know anything that hasn't been fed to you.

and you?

3 hours ago, Herbivore said:

and you?

Does it hurt? 

3 hours ago, Herbivore said:

thats a good question?  he wasnt convicting anyone.  

If you don't know what he was investigating then how do you know he wasn't investigating corruption?

4 minutes ago, Meglamaniac said:

If you don't know what he was investigating then how do you know he wasn't investigating corruption?

It wasn't corruption

• Haha 1

I'm starting to think that MDC is Herbivore. Same kind of trolling techniques. Not that I care. It's just that MDC cares a lot about aliases. 

• Like 1

16 minutes ago, Meglamaniac said:

And you know this how

Cause he didn't get any convictions in what many have said is the most corrupt nation.  Other entities pushed for his ouster.  Search financial times -envoys pushed to oust Ukraine prosecutor before Biden.  Just one small example.  Actual question..where is Shokin now?  I believe I have read he is in Russia.  

1 hour ago, Meglamaniac said:

And you know this how

Because people getting rich off of US taxpayer funds funneled through Burisma told him so. 

44 minutes ago, Herbivore said:

Cause he didn't get any convictions in what many have said is the most corrupt nation.  Other entities pushed for his ouster.  Search financial times -envoys pushed to oust Ukraine prosecutor before Biden.  Just one small example.  Actual question..where is Shokin now?  I believe I have read he is in Russia.  

And the guy assigned as Prosecutor general after Shokin, Lutsenko, didn't even have a law degree. 🤣    Face it man, they wanted Shokin out for investigating Burisma, they could have replaced him with the Easter Bunny for all Biden cared.

3 minutes ago, TimmySmith said:

And the guy assigned as Prosecutor general after Shokin, Lutsenko, didn't even have a law degree. 🤣    Face it man, they wanted Shokin out for investigating Burisma, they could have replaced him with the Easter Bunny for all Biden cared.

Ok, you love Shokin

1 minute ago, Herbivore said:

Ok, you love Shokin

Don't know.  I do know why he was fired, though.  If it walks like a duck and quacks like a duck.....

27 minutes ago, TimmySmith said:

Don't know.  I do know why he was fired, though.  If it walks like a duck and quacks like a duck.....

Yea, Shokin was corrupt

6 hours ago, Meglamaniac said:

Their talking point is that the investigator was going too EASY on Burisma and needed to be replaced with someone who would actually crack some skulls.

🤣

2 hours ago, Herbivore said:

And there it is

😭

19 hours ago, Herbivore said:

I've posted a link to the guy's sworn testimony that he was investigating Burisma AND about to interview Hunter Biden. You disregard any information that disrupt's you repeating that lie so you're willfully ignorant at this point. Either read what's being posted or STFU.

Biden gets the guy fired, then the U.S. lawyers for Burisma apologizes to Ukraine for false information being spread about Shokin.

"Burisma’s American legal representatives met with Ukrainian officials just days after Biden forced the firing of the country’s chief prosecutor and offered “an apology for dissemination of false information by U.S. representatives and public figures” about the Ukrainian prosecutors, according to the Ukrainian government’s official memo of the meeting. The effort to secure that meeting began the same day the prosecutor's firing was announced."

https://thehill.com/opinion/campaign/463307-solomon-these-once-secret-memos-cast-doubt-on-joe-bidens-ukraine-story

18 minutes ago, Filthy Fernadez said:

I've posted a link to the guy's sworn testimony that he was investigating Burisma AND about to interview Hunter Biden. You disregard any information that disrupt's you repeating that lie so you're willfully ignorant at this point. Either read what's being posted or STFU.

i dont disregard it..i dont believe Shokin..under oath or not.  you stfu.

3 minutes ago, Herbivore said:

i dont disregard it..i dont believe Shokin..under oath or not.  you stfu.

Read the post above yours. You don't have to believe Shokin; believe Burisma's attorneys who represent Hunter.

33 minutes ago, Filthy Fernadez said:

Read the post above yours. You don't have to believe Shokin; believe Burisma's attorneys who represent Hunter.

I read it, and the memo...think at best you could say raises a question which Solomon does in the article.  

44 minutes ago, Herbivore said:

I read it, and the memo...think at best you could say raises a question which Solomon does in the article.  

Well its obvious you dont care about the blatant corruption by Joe Biden, his kid and the Obama administration.  

Tell me,  does it bother you that Joe's a creepy senile bumbling idiot weirdo kid groper ? 

Or is he still your guy ?

1 hour ago, Herbivore said:

It answers several questions concerning why Yovanovitch was spying on journalists investigating Ukraine, debunks your MSM talking point that the guy wasn't corrupt and wasn't investigating Burisma/Biden, in addition to raising questions about how many politicians on both sides are involved.

On ‎1‎/‎6‎/‎2020 at 8:37 PM, Herbivore said:

there is no corruption on tape

You mean that you always refuse to click the 75 second link that has been re-posted in this thread a half dozen times where Joe Biden brags about forcing Ukraine to fire the prosecutor who was investigating th eoil firm that was paying his son 50Ks/month for no other reason than being Joe Biden's son by threatening to withhold aid money.

Should we re-post it a 7th time or would you ignore it again?

Maybe you can wait and watch it next summer and autumn when it airs on every TV station across the country.

23 minutes ago, Voltaire said:

You mean that you always refuse to click the 75 second link that has been re-posted in this thread a half dozen times where Joe Biden brags about forcing Ukraine to fire the prosecutor who was investigating th eoil firm that was paying his son 50Ks/month for no other reason than being Joe Biden's son by threatening to withhold aid money.

Should we re-post it a 7th time or would you ignore it again?

Maybe you can wait and watch it next summer and autumn when it airs on every TV station across the country.

I have watched that multiple times.  and yes Joe brags about getting Shokin fired..we just differ on the reason.  You believe it was cause of his son.  I believe cause Shokin was corrupt.  

34 minutes ago, Filthy Fernadez said:

It answers several questions concerning why Yovanovitch was spying on journalists investigating Ukraine, debunks your MSM talking point that the guy wasn't corrupt and wasn't investigating Burisma/Biden, in addition to raising questions about how many politicians on both sides are involved.

yea, I don't quite agree FIlthy

1 hour ago, drobeski said:

Well its obvious you dont care about the blatant corruption by Joe Biden, his kid and the Obama administration.  

Tell me,  does it bother you that Joe's a creepy senile bumbling idiot weirdo kid groper ? 

Or is he still your guy ?

Joe is not my guy.  Not sure I will have anyone this go around.  won't vote for Trump, but think he might win again the same way.  lose pop, win EC.  Trump did this thing though, as in tried to dig dirt on a political opponent, he was not looking into corruption.  

1 minute ago, Herbivore said:

Joe is not my guy.  Not sure I will have anyone this go around.  won't vote for Trump, but think he might win again the same way.  lose pop, win EC.  Trump did this thing though, as in tried to dig dirt on a political opponent, he was not looking into corruption.  

The "dirt" is the corruption. 

HTH

• Thanks 1