Alias Detective

Official President Trump Impeachment Inquiry Thread

8 hours ago, Reality said:

This is an incredible response...

You think the sh!t with Biden's son is on the up and up?

:doh:

Seeing a lot of this at FBgheys too.

"Trump's criminal behavior isn't the same as my guys criminal behavior.  It's not the same criminal behavior."

If a Democrat is accusing you of something, that means it's something they've already done or currently doing.

8 hours ago, Reality said:

This is an incredible response...

You think the sh!t with Biden's son is on the up and up?

:doh: is right..you don't have any idea what is on the up and up with Hunter Biden

• Like 1

Just now, Herbivore said:

:doh: is right..you don't have any idea what is on the up and up with Hunter Biden

OOH, let me try!!!!!   NOTHING.  He's a drug addict POS.   What do I win?

(CNN)The praise or condemnation President Donald Trump is drawing for the latest US actions in the Middle East in no way diminishes the power of the legal bombshell that just exploded in the United States with new evidence of his behavior regarding Ukraine.

Newly revealed documents paint an incriminating picture, showing administration officials anxiously struggling to follow orders from Trump himself despite concerns that the order could go against the national security interests of the United States and warnings from the Pentagon that it could be illegal.
The emails are the portrait of a corrupt policy and an effort to conceal it -- a tug of war between two sets of government officials, one side trying to protect American security and follow the law, another working to enforce direct orders of the President of the United States.
The documents, obtained through the work of the Center for Public Integrity and later, in their unredacted versions, revealed by the online legal forum Just Security, show that administration officials knew Trump was ordering them to do something possibly illegal.
Just hours after Trump's infamous July 25 phone call with Ukrainian President Volodymyr Zelensky -- the one Trump absurdly calls "perfect" during which he requested a "favor" from Ukraine -- Michael Duffey, at the Office of Management and Budget (OMB), emailed the Pentagon to put a hold on aid to Ukraine and said to keep the decision secret "given the sensitive nature of the request."
Over the succeeding weeks, OMB and the Pentagon discussed the decision.
Pentagon lawyers and others appeared to grow increasingly anxious. Duffey later writes, "Clear direction from POTUS to hold," again making it clear this was the President's doing.
On July 26, the "Ukraine Deputies Small Group" met. The National Security Council's top Ukraine experts -- Trump's own team -- declared "unanimous support" for restarting military funding as Russia's allies continued their assault on eastern Ukraine.
As the clock ticked toward a disbursement deadline, aides increasingly raised the legality of the issue.
And rightly so. The decision didn't just run against national security, it violated the law.
Under the Impoundment Control Act (ICA), the administration is obligated to spend the money as directed by Congress. If it doesn't, it is required to inform Congress that it is doing so and why.
In a draft letter by the Pentagon to the OMB, top Defense Department officials noted, "We have repeatedly advised OMB officials" that the suspension of aid jeopardizes "the Department's ability" to comply with the ICA.
With the deadline for compliance nearing, the infighting and finger pointing intensified. Elaine McCusker, the Pentagon's acting controller, asked Eric Chewning, the chief of staff of Defense Secretary Mike Esper, "Do you believe DOD is adequately protected from what may happen?"
  • Confused 2
  • Sad 1

53 minutes ago, Strike said:

a failing grade

• Like 1

57 minutes ago, Strike said:

You won the argument if that helps. But going against lefty logic, you probably need to take on a smart person to get an actual prize.

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

9 minutes ago, Herbivore said:

a failing grade

The evidence says otherwise. 

2 minutes ago, Herbivore said:

what evidence Strike?

Well documented.  I"m watching football.  Do some research.  Don't be a partisan hack.  But let me ask you this.  Is a guy who won't pay child support a POS?  I think so. 

Lefties play dumb when Democrats are on the hook for a crime, yet act like legal scholars when attacking Trump.

It's like they touch the Orb of Confusion when the Hunter Biden topic arises.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 3

13 hours ago, Herbivore said:

Useful idiot.

13 hours ago, Herbivore said:

Sure we do, tons of evidence of corruption and fraud. Hopefully team trump and team Ukraine are doing a thorough investigation.  You support investigating corruption, right ? 

On 1/4/2020 at 10:21 PM, Strike said:

I dont care about these stories about Hunter Biden...I was responding to Reality and Drobs from the previous page.  That he did coke or fathered a kid doesnt make him or his dad corrupt.  As drobs wrote a few post earlier..theres tons of evidence of corruption.  What?

3 minutes ago, Herbivore said:

.theres tons of evidence of corruption.  What?

Its all hearsay as far as Hunter goes. Joes corruption is on tape. The left wont call the Bidens crooked as fuk based on hearsay,  but they will impeach Trump based on hearsay.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, Fireballer said:

Its all hearsay as far as Hunter goes. Joes corruption is on tape. The left wont call the Bidens crooked as fuk based on hearsay,  but they will impeach Trump based on hearsay.

there is no corruption on tape

• Haha 1
  • Confused 1

3 minutes ago, Fireballer said:

TDS.  All they have to do is admit what Biden did is illegal and they have Trump for doing the same thing. It's that easy. But they can't do it. 😂

14 minutes ago, TimmySmith said:

TDS.  All they have to do is admit what Biden did is illegal and they have Trump for doing the same thing. It's that easy. But they can't do it. 😂

Biden was not alone, Trump was, unless you count Putin as solid backing.

• Sad 1

1 hour ago, Herbivore said:

I dont care about these stories about Hunter Biden...I was responding to Reality and Drobs from the previous page.  That he did coke or fathered a kid doesnt make him or his dad corrupt.  As drobs wrote a few post earlier..theres tons of evidence of corruption.  What?

WTF are you talking about? You were responding to ME.  I posted that he was a drug addicted POS and you asked for the evidence.   I didn't post "stories".  I posted factual articles from reputable sources proving both of my assertions.  This is your response?  What a pathetic response that proves you're just a partisan hack.

• Thanks 1

Biden was not alone, Trump was, unless you count Putin as solid backing.

Biden was working on behalf of many, that is true. :thumbsup:

14 minutes ago, Strike said:

WTF are you talking about? You were responding to ME.  I posted that he was a drug addicted POS and you asked for the evidence.   I didn't post "stories".  I posted factual articles from reputable sources proving both of my assertions.  This is your response?  What a pathetic response that proves you're just a partisan hack.

i am talking about how i jumped into this thread on the previous page...there i said its funny that that people believe trump was trying to investigate corruption..that lead to Reality asking, "you think things with Hunter are on the up and up".  I then said you, you being Reality, have no idea that Hunter is on the up and up.  And then we were blessed with your addition of nothing relevent, like he did coke and likes to bang.  these have nothing to do with what i was talking about, and don't provide any evidence related Trump investigating corruption.

3 minutes ago, Herbivore said:

i am talking about how i jumped into this thread on the previous page...there i said its funny that that people believe trump was trying to investigate corruption..that lead to Reality asking, "you think things with Hunter are on the up and up".  I then said you, you being Reality, have no idea that Hunter is on the up and up.  And then we were blessed with your addition of nothing relevent, like he did coke and likes to bang.  these have nothing to do with what i was talking about, and don't provide any evidence related Trump investigating corruption.

Way to backtrack!!!  If you didn't want to engage on the Hunter Biden stuff you shouldn't have posted the following:

you don't have any idea what is on the up and up with Hunter Biden

And, when I called you out on it by saying he was a drug addicted POS you shouldn't have posted the following:

what evidence Strike?

Do you notice how you addressed the comment above to a guy named "Strike".  That would be me.  So then I posted evidence only to get :crickets:.  And when called out on having disappeared you said "I'll be back" and disappeared until you posted that pathetic response earlier this morning.

No, you got busted and are now backtracking.  It would be nice if for one, just once, when busted you'd say "You got me."  But you're just a partisan hack.  Now proven.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

there is no corruption on tape

He admits to witholding aid unless prosecutor investigating his son is fired.

Shall we discuss what the definition of words are? Let's start with is.....

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, Filthy Fernadez said:

Could this be it?

JOE BIDEN, 23 JANUARY 2018: And that is I’m desperately concerned about the backsliding on the part of Kiev in terms of corruption. They made—I mean, I’ll give you one concrete example. I was—not I, but it just happened to be that was the assignment I got. I got all the good ones. And so I got Ukraine. And I remember going over, convincing our team, our leaders to—convincing that we should be providing for loan guarantees. And I went over, I guess, the 12th, 13th time to Kiev. And I was supposed to announce that there was another billion-dollar loan guarantee. And I had gotten a commitment from Poroshenko and from Yatsenyuk that they would take action against the state prosecutor. And they didn’t.

So they said they had—they were walking out to a press conference. I said, nah, I’m not going to—or, we’re not going to give you the billion dollars. They said, you have no authority. You’re not the president. The president said—I said, call him.

(Laughter.)

I said, I’m telling you, you’re not getting the billion dollars. I said, you’re not getting the billion. I’m going to be leaving here in, I think it was about six hours. I looked at them and said: I’m leaving in six hours. If the prosecutor is not fired, you’re not getting the money. Well, son of a bltch. (Laughter.) He got fired. And they put in place someone who was solid at the time.

https://www.realclearpolitics.com/video/2019/09/27/flashback_2018_joe_biden_brags_at_cfr_meeting_about_withholding_aid_to_ukraine_to_force_firing_of_prosecutor.html

10 minutes ago, Strike said:

Way to backtrack!!!  If you didn't want to engage on the Hunter Biden stuff you shouldn't have posted the following:

And, when I called you out on it by saying he was a drug addicted POS you shouldn't have posted the following:

Do you notice how you addressed the comment above to a guy named "Strike".  That would be me.  So then I posted evidence only to get :crickets:.  And when called out on having disappeared you said "I'll be back" and disappeared until you posted that pathetic response earlier this morning.

No, you got busted and are now backtracking.  It would be nice if for one, just once, when busted you'd say "You got me."  But you're just a partisan hack.  Now proven.

i was asking about evidence of corruption. its why i gave you failing grade by bring up him being a drug addict.

14 minutes ago, Filthy Fernadez said:

start with investigating

4 minutes ago, Herbivore said:

i was asking about evidence of corruption. its why i gave you failing grade by bring up him being a drug addict.

The evidence has been posted. The prosecutor Joe got fired has a sworn statement that Hunter Biden was under investigation at the time Joe made the threat. John Solomon (the journalist who was spied on by Obama State Dept flunky Yovanovitch) broke that story.

You get an F on debates but an A on Rachel Maddow talking points.

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, Herbivore said:

start with investigating

https://johnsolomonreports.com/responding-to-lt-col-vindman-about-my-ukraine-columns-with-the-facts/

"Fact 7: Shokin was making plans in February 2016 to interview Hunter Biden as part of his investigation. You can read his interview with me here, his sworn deposition to a court hereand his interview with ABC News here."

After you're done apologizing to me and others, clean up your blood.

12 minutes ago, Herbivore said:

Then why did you ask for evidence of him being a drug addict POS?  Seriously, dude.  Don't be that geek that gets caught red handed with actual FACTS and tries to weasel his way out of it.  Let that person be Sho dumb or Worms.  You still have (marginally) more credibility than those bozos.

This would be a good time for Herbivore to try the "two wrongs don't make a right" strategy.  Because the current "what evidence?" strategy isn't going very well.  :(

24 minutes ago, Strike said:

Then why did you ask for evidence of him being a drug addict POS?  Seriously, dude.  Don't be that geek that gets caught red handed with actual FACTS and tries to weasel his way out of it.  Let that person be Sho dumb or Worms.  You still have (marginally) more credibility than those bozos.

again..i didnt ask for evidence of him being a drug addict.  don't be that geek that is arguing with a barrative in your head.

7 minutes ago, Herbivore said:

again..i didnt ask for evidence of him being a drug addict.  don't be that geek that is arguing with a barrative in your head.

It's ok dude.  I'm not going to go back and forth on this.   You're a poosey who won't admit when he's wrong.  I get it.  We all do.  Have a great day.

1 minute ago, Strike said:

It's ok dude.  I'm not going to go back and forth on this.   You're a poosey who won't admit when he's wrong.  I get it.  We all do.  Have a great day.

you sure do

A company James Biden (Joe's brother) worked for got $1.5 billion contract to build homes in Iraq.  James Biden has no experience building homes.   Joe Biden, coincidentally, was overseeing our policy in Iraq at the time.  Anyone notice a pattern here?

https://nypost.com/2012/10/23/crony-capitalism-joe-bidens-brother/

More examples of Joe's family cashing in on Joe:

https://theintercept.com/2019/10/09/joe-hunter-biden-family-money/

But yeah, no corruption in that family.

42 minutes ago, Filthy Fernadez said:

The evidence has been posted. The prosecutor Joe got fired has a sworn statement that Hunter Biden was under investigation at the time Joe made the threat. John Solomon (the journalist who was spied on by Obama State Dept flunky Yovanovitch) broke that story.

You get an F on debates but an A on Rachel Maddow talking points.

that would be amazing..i have never seen her show