Alias Detective

Official President Trump Impeachment Inquiry Thread

8 hours ago, IGotWorms said:

You got a link? A credible source, please

You gotta be focking joking here. You come here as an authoritian figure yet you don't know that Kevin Clinesmith changed an email from the CIA when asked by the FBI stating "Yes Carter Page is a source for us" to "No Carter Page is not a source". This enabled them to get/renew a FISA on Carter Page.

It is a widely reported fact from the I.G. report. This exculpatory evidence was withheld from the FISA Court.

Go read the focking report BEFORE you respond FFS.

Merry Christmas impeachment turkeys.

I love how Nancy Pelosi wants to tell Mitch McConnell how to run the Senate. Also she doesn’t even want to send him the impeachment. Sure, delay Nancy, we can have four months of Burisma investigations after the Dems choose Biden. :lol: 

The process won’t be fair. :lol:. The House’s process was the height of fairness. They can’t be impartial in the Senate. The House was full of impartiality. :lol:

I dislike McConnell but he is a master  of tactics and running parliamentary circles around whomever the Senate  Dem leader and/or president is. 

10 hours ago, IGotWorms said:

You got a link? A credible source, please

Maybe it's the same source you used when you claimed Trump said he was sending Rudy to Ukraine in the phone call.  :dunno:

Worms = Bette Midler? She seems sure something huge is about to be released and would like you to ignore it cuz it's just bots.

https://mobile.twitter.com/BetteMidler/status/1208220525954314240

MALICIOUS CONTENT IS COMING YOUR WAY; BE CAREFUL. MUCH OF WHAT WINDS UP ON YOUR COMPUTER WILL BE GENERATED BY RUSSIANS, CHINESE, KAZAKS, SAUDIS; BOTS GOING 24/7 TO CONFUSE AND FRIGHTEN YOU. IT MIGHT BE A GOOD IDEA NOT TO LOOK AT ANY OF IT. TAKE ALL WITH A #GRAINOFSALT.

How you can be walking around talking about Trump and not know what was in that IG report, especially the Clinesmith part (smoking gun) , is proof to yourself that you are the one who is misinformed and kept in the dark by your "credible" sources. Should be an eye opener to the deciet the media has foisted on the sheep. They would have you believe Trump digging into corruption of a potential rival is a bigger deal than this. Even if Trump did do what they say, doctoring a FISA warrant is huge and dwarfs any of that petty nonsense Schiff and the left is peddling.  Wake up. It's about more than Trump you Fockin idiots. 

• Thanks 1

6 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

How you can be walking around talking about Trump and not know what was in that IG report, especially the Clinesmith part (smoking gun) , is proof to yourself that you are the one who is misinformed and kept in the dark by your "credible" sources. Should be an eye opener to the deciet the media has foisted on the sheep. They would have you believe Trump digging into corruption of a potential rival is a bigger deal than this. Even if Trump did do what they say, doctoring a FISA warrant is huge and dwarfs any of that petty nonsense Schiff and the left is peddling.  Wake up. It's about more than Trump you Fockin idiots. 

HT, meet Worms.  He is this (mis) informed on pretty much any issue we discuss around here.  It has to be willful.   No one can be this ignorant by accident.

8 minutes ago, Strike said:

HT, meet Worms.  He is this (mis) informed on pretty much any issue we discuss around here.  It has to be willful.   No one can be this ignorant by accident.

I'm going to be asking libtards in my life about Clinesmith and await the blank stare. We may actually lose FISA protection over this stuff  making us less safe. And they are yelling about Trump wanting to know about obvious corruption? Who cares about the motive? If the Bidens are on the up and up they have nothing to fear. But the FISA abuse is proof of conspiracy and will have a tangible negative affect on our safety. It's unreal how the libtards can think they are so right about everything. I guess you do when the liberal media keeps you in the dark and you refuse to think for yourself. But hey, what's the big deal? It's just terrorism. Obama said getting hit by lightening is more likely. 

11 hours ago, IGotWorms said:

What kind of loony tunes crap are you talking here?

They "aid" you idiots keep talking about wasn't going to be turned over right away. It was an appropriation of aid to be dispersed later. 

Y'all got worked up over a budget line. Do you understand that or do I have to simplify it even more?

1 minute ago, Cdub100 said:

They "aid" you idiots keep talking about wasn't going to be turned over right away. It was an appropriation of aid to be dispersed later. 

Y'all got worked up over a budget line. Do you understand that or do I have to simplify it even more?

You should probably try explaining it with pictures and finger paint.

1 minute ago, Strike said:

You should probably try explaining it with pictures and finger paint.

The worst part is the liberal media ran stories about "our allies dying due to the aid being held up." The house even admitted some of those articles into the record. 

It's a joke and people like worms keep falling for it.

37 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

Worms and morons like him are proof that the media is the enemy of the people.  

22 minutes ago, drobeski said:

Worms and morons like him are proof that the media is the enemy of the people.  

You'll notice the word impeach is pretty much out of the MS headlines.  They all focked up and announced impeachment when Trump wasn't (isn't) yet impeached.  The left quickly told them to cool it because that would pressure them into getting the articles to the Senate, when they really want this thing to die down.  

1 hour ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

Well said, it will fall on deaf ears though.

Sorry fellas, been trying to get caught up on this thing. I have to sleep and stuff you know.

Not that you give a damn as evidenced by your premature spiking of the football, but I’ve now reviewed Strike’s link and the linked order from the FISA court and obviously the attorney’s conduct is very concerning. Looks like he’s been fired, as he should be, and he’s probably looking at other consequences like falsification of evidence. Very serious stuff. Especially since FISA submissions are ex parte so you absolutely have to be on the level.

What was the significance of whether Carter Page was a source or not?

14 minutes ago, IGotWorms said:

Sorry fellas, been trying to get caught up on this thing. I have to sleep and stuff you know.

Not that you give a damn as evidenced by your premature spiking of the football, but I’ve now reviewed Strike’s link and the linked order from the FISA court and obviously the attorney’s conduct is very concerning. Looks like he’s been fired, as he should be, and he’s probably looking at other consequences like falsification of evidence. Very serious stuff. Especially since FISA submissions are ex parte so you absolutely have to be on the level.

If the court was informed that Page was a US asset it would explain why he had spoken to Russians in the past.  By lying about that they portrayed it that Page was a possible Russian asset, enabling them to get and then keep the warrant going. It would be like asking for a warrant in a drug case and telling the court the subject has dealings with known drug dealers but not telling the court he was an informant. 

31 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

If the court was informed that Page was a US asset it would explain why he had spoken to Russians in the past.  By lying about that they portrayed it that Page was a possible Russian asset, enabling them to get and then keep the warrant going. It would be like asking for a warrant in a drug case and telling the court the subject has dealings with known drug dealers but not telling the court he was an informant. 

Interesting. Seems there’s some issue with whether he was an “asset” (probably not) or just a source, but either way the altered email went to the source issue. Certainly extremely concerning and I’m glad to hear the appropriate follow up is being done. Fock Clinesmith, he should be in for a world of hurt and it sounds like he is. However IG determined it ultimately wasn’t material in that warrants would’ve issued anyway. I mean it’s not like it was just founded on Page. Papadopoulus, Manafort and Flynn too and haven’t those guys pled guilty to crimes relating to the Russian interference?

So to analogize to your drug case if you had three other drug dealers the fact that the fourth is an informant should definitely be disclosed but ultimately won’t be material.

And by the way, in that analogy it wouldn’t even necessarily matter that the fourth was an informant. The fact is THE SUSPECT thought he was a drug dealer—the fact that he was actually an informant should be noted but ultimately is irrelevant to the suspect’s intentions. You should know this.

58 minutes ago, IGotWorms said:

Very serious stuff. Especially since FISA submissions are ex parte so you absolutely have to be on the level.

EVERYTHING they gleaned from the Carter Page FISA should and would be ruled inadmissible.

EVERYTHING Clinesmith touched i.e. Crossfire Hurricane and Special Counsel is also tainted and is suspect.

Who do you think instructed Clinesmith to do that? He conspired with........who? Peter Strzok, Lisa Page, Comey, Brennan, Obama, Sally Yates, etc....

But you just think this is all just a conspiracy, don't you? There was a conspiracy.....against Trump. 

:wacko:

• Thanks 1

30 minutes ago, IGotWorms said:

Interesting. Seems there’s some issue with whether he was an “asset” (probably not) or just a source, but either way the altered email went to the source issue. Certainly extremely concerning and I’m glad to hear the appropriate follow up is being done. Fock Clinesmith, he should be in for a world of hurt and it sounds like he is. However IG determined it ultimately wasn’t material in that warrants would’ve issued anyway. I mean it’s not like it was just founded on Page. Papadopoulus, Manafort and Flynn too and haven’t those guys pled guilty to crimes relating to the Russian interference?

So to analogize to your drug case if you had three other drug dealers the fact that the fourth is an informant should definitely be disclosed but ultimately won’t be material.

And by the way, in that analogy it wouldn’t even necessarily matter that the fourth was an informant. The fact is THE SUSPECT thought he was a drug dealer—the fact that he was actually an informant should be noted but ultimately is irrelevant to the suspect’s intentions. You should know this.

So, you think Clinesmith did it on his own? 

47 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

So, you think Clinesmith did it on his own? 

He certainly could have. Is there evidence to the contrary? I’ve seen lawyers do plenty of stupid sh1t in the name of victory. We’re competitive and we like to win. Sometimes people let that get the better of their judgment.

1 hour ago, Filthy Fernadez said:

EVERYTHING they gleaned from the Carter Page FISA should and would be ruled inadmissible.

EVERYTHING Clinesmith touched i.e. Crossfire Hurricane and Special Counsel is also tainted and is suspect.

Who do you think instructed Clinesmith to do that? He conspired with........who? Peter Strzok, Lisa Page, Comey, Brennan, Obama, Sally Yates, etc....

But you just think this is all just a conspiracy, don't you? There was a conspiracy.....against Trump. 

:wacko:

Interesting you chose to respond to that post and not my other one. Care to explain materiality in light of that?

3 minutes ago, IGotWorms said:

He certainly could have. Is there evidence to the contrary? I’ve seen lawyers do plenty of stupid sh1t in the name of victory. We’re competitive and we like to win. Sometimes people let that get the better of their judgment.

So no one reviewed if before it was submitted? (Hint: it had to be. You should know this) 

1 minute ago, IGotWorms said:

How would you know? 

6 minutes ago, Strike said:

How would you know? 

Law & Order. Man did those guys take it personally when the perp got away :cry:

so even though we're being told Trump was Impeached, as it stands now, he has not yet been correct?

28 minutes ago, IGotWorms said:

Yes there's lots of evidence. 

22 hours ago, IGotWorms said:

Several issues here.

The I.G. couldn't interview all the members of the coup team since they resigned and he could only interview current members of the D.O.J. That's a lot of people who resigned that Horowitz didn't get to interview. He also wasn't able to interview the FOREIGN assets that were used. Stephen Halper, Joseph Mifsud, etc..........

Also, Horowitz stated he wouldn't have submitted such a misleading FISA application.

https://www.cnsnews.com/article/national/susan-jones/horowitz-says-he-would-not-have-submitted-such-misleading-fisa

"Let me put it this way, I would not have submitted the one they put in," Horowitz said. "No doubt about it. It had no business going in."

Graham asked Horowitz if it's fair to say that by January -- three months after the initial FISA application was filed -- "the whole foundation of surveilling Carter Page collapses, exculpatory information is ignored, they lie to the court about what the interview was all about. Is that a fair summary so far about the January 2017 (application)?" Graham asked.

"They certainly misled -- it was misleading to the court," Horowitz said.

So full stop there. That's illegal behavior committed by multiple people. Thus a conspiracy to commit those crimes. 

GAME OVER.

21 hours ago, Big Guy said:

so even though we're being told Trump was Impeached, as it stands now, he has not yet been correct?

I think it's a matter of semantics. Some scholars argue that If/when Nancy Pelosi walks over to the other side of capitol hill and gives Mitch McConnell the paperwork he is impeached but until she does that, he is not.

But impeached doesn't mean "removed from office" it just means the opposition party runs the House of Representatives, they don't like the president, and they want to throw a tantrum about it.

1 minute ago, RaiderHaters Revenge said:

They got him now. The rare double impeach plan

Yup.  Little did Trump know but he's been on double secret impeachment since the beginning of the semester.

https://theconservativetreehouse.com/2019/12/24/ig-footnote-474-confidential-human-source-w-delta-file-previously-inside-trump-campaign/

A theory proven correct; the wording that no Confidential Human Sources were placed IN the Campaign. I took that as they were already in the campaign. Here's the CHS that was in the Trump campaign (at one time). Former Congressman Mike Rogers (R-Mich). 

Former HPSCI Chairman Mike Rogers was in place during the 2012 joint CIA/State Department Benghazi operation controlled by Hillary Clinton and Leon Panetta, code name: Operation Zero Footprint.

Congressman Rogers was part of the group who covered for Hillary Clinton and Leon Panetta in the outcome of Benghazi. Rogers motives on both fronts (cover Benghazi and surveillance of Trump) are part of the old fashioned motive, money.  Mike Rogers’ wife, Kristi Clemens Rogers, was the president and CEO of Aegis LLC a “security” defense contractor – and her connections delivered a $10 billion contract with the State Dept.

In the height of the scrutiny over Benghazi HPSCI Chairman Mike Rogers and Ranking Member Dutch Ruppersberger authored a quick, and widely rebuked, intelligence committee report that provided the first line of defense for Clinton, Obama and Panetta.  The media seized on the Rogers/Ruppersberger report to set the narrative.

Immediately following their efforts, Mike Rogers and Dennis Ruppersberger resigned from congress.  Mike and his wife Kristi riding off into the sunset with multi-millions of wealth from the secured Aegis contract. [Oh yeah, and Kristi retired too]

https://theconservativetreehouse.com/2019/12/25/source-identified-ig-fisa-report-identifies-one-confidential-human-source-leading-to-audit-of-fbi-activity/

Another Confidential Human Source identified; Patrick Byrne. He's the guy tasked with seducing and sending the Russian lady Maria Butina to different campaigns, then once Trump is the candidate apparent, she concentrates on that campaign. 

Comey, Priestrap and Strzok all deny knowing of Byrne's status of CHS which prompted the separate report from Horowitz on Confidential Human Sources.

Byrne's story was written off as a conspiracy but is now undeniable.

https://saraacarter.com/russia-probe-twist-a-billion-dollar-ceo-a-convicted-russian-agent-and-the-fbi/

• Haha 1