Alias Detective

Official President Trump Impeachment Inquiry Thread

2 minutes ago, The Observer said:

She destroyed William Barr when she questioned him.  He was stuttering like a school boy.  We know why now.

Imagine what she'd do to Giuliani. I'd feel bad for him.

:lol: sure she did 

1 minute ago, drobeski said:

:lol: sure she did 

So you think Giuliani will testify under oath?

A lot of Trumpettes running their mouth but afraid to admit I'm right.

13 minutes ago, Herbivore said:

The list is too long..just kidding.  I have and usually do read many of your posts and links Filthy.  With this last post you said the complaint is moot...you know it is not moot.  You would like it to be..hence tilt.  

The complaint doesn't qualify for whistleblower hence this argument is moot. 

Also, why aren't you outraged at the obvious conspiracy against your President? 

4 minutes ago, Filthy Fernadez said:

I don't really get outraged, there is no conspiracy against Trump, it's you who has TDS.

• Haha 1

Just now, Herbivore said:

I don't really get outraged, there is no conspiracy against Trump, it's you who has TDS.

Wrong

4 minutes ago, TimmySmith said:

When selfie comes back around, the board neo-fascists get emboldened, and much dumber. 

You forgot to also add that there starts to be actual discussion in these threads. Some of the Fox News crew actually likes debate. Even though they get frustrated and resort to namecalling at the drop of a hat.  lol

9 minutes ago, The Observer said:

You forgot to also add that there starts to be actual discussion in these threads. Some of the Fox News crew actually likes debate. Even though they get frustrated and resort to namecalling at the drop of a hat.  lol

Not really.  The misinformation flies, that is certain.  Not much factual or informative.  Lots of "what would happen if Rudy was called to do this".  You know, nonsense. 

2 minutes ago, TimmySmith said:

Not really.  The misinformation flies, that is certain.  Not much factual or informative.  Lots of "what would happen if Rudy was called to do this".  You know, nonsense. 

That's not misinformation. Lindsay Graham extended an invitation to him today to speak in front of the Senate Judiciary Committee. We were discussing whether he'd accept the offer. That's what a messageboard is for.  I said he would not.  His habitual lying is almost as bad as Trump's. I can't imagine he'd ever volunteer to be put under oath and answer questions from Democrats. No one on the right disagreed with me. Just some typical namecalling because I was right and they had no answer to it.

1 hour ago, Filthy Fernadez said:

The transcript was released and shot their coup attempt (2nd) down. Details now emerge the IC I.G. had to change the whistleblower rules and back date that change to make it eligible.

Bottom line is at the time the whistleblower filed the complaint, first hand knowledge was required and it wasn't first hand knowledge. The complaint doesn't qualify as whistle blower therefore the point is moot.

Conspiracy to commit sedition by the IC I.G., Schiff, Pelosi and the whistleblower to name a few.

This

• Like 1

Detail where I'm wrong...........

Typical moron..............'I won't read anything on it (i.e. remain ignorant) but any details posted I'll claim conspiracy whacko"

They learned this at the Chuck Todd school of journalism. 

• Thanks 1

Feelings

7 minutes ago, avoiding injuries said:

Feelings

This.  Everything is based on emotions for them...just like women.

Who is the Intel Comm I.G. Michael Atkinson and what would motivate him to be a part of the coup?

Michael K Atkinson was previously the Senior Counsel to the Assistant Attorney General of the National Security Division of the Department of Justice (DOJ-NSD) in 2016. That makes Atkinson senior legal counsel to John Carlin and Mary McCord who were the former heads of the DOJ-NSD in 2016 when the stop Trump operation was underway.

Michael Atkinson was the lawyer for the same DOJ-NSD players who: (1) lied to the FISA court (Judge Rosemary Collyer) about the 80% non compliant NSA database abuse using FBI contractors; (2) filed the FISA application against Carter Page; and (3) used FARA violations as tools for political surveillance and political targeting.

Yes, that means Michael Atkinson was Senior Counsel for the DOJ-NSD, at the very epicenter of the political weaponization and FISA abuse.

If the DOJ-NSD exploitation of the NSA database, and/or DOJ-NSD FISA abuse, and/or DOJ-NSD FARA corruption were ever to reach sunlight, current ICIG Atkinson -as the lawyer for the process- would be under a lot of scrutiny for his involvement.

Yes, that gives current ICIG Michael Atkinson a strong and corrupt motive to participate with the Pelosi-Schiff/Lawfare impeachment objective.

2 hours ago, IGotWorms said:

No I read the “summary” you dumb fock. I haven’t seen anything from Schiff and the only people who give a damn about that is you morons. The entire thing was a mafia-style shakedown from start to finish. :doh:

If you keep this up, you're getting the "little buddy" nickname again.

1 hour ago, The Observer said:

No way in hell. He lies against himself in back to back sentences. Can you imagine him under oath?  With Kamela Harris grilling him?

I have a hard time determining who is more retarded; Kamala Harris or you.

2 hours ago, IGotWorms said:

Damn near all of it, and none of its word for word dummy. It’s a “summary” scrubbed by the White House and yet it’s STILL damning as hell. Have fun standing behind this one :doh:

Stop peddling conspiracy theories.

1 minute ago, Casual Observer said:

I have a hard time determining who is more retarded; Kamala Harris or you.

Mr Hand should be here any minute to complain about the insults/namecalling.

2 hours ago, The Observer said:

My favorite part is when they told them they couldn't have a White House meeting until they publicly announced they were reopening the investigation against Biden. 😂

Stupid Watergate, indeed.

The now dismissed prosecutor that was pressured by Biden announced it publicly.  He's no longer part of the gov't.

31 minutes ago, Filthy Fernadez said:

I've provided proof that any one, even a liberal could follow. 

I think you don't realize how in the tank you are...the definition of confirmation bias.  I say this with peace and love(ringoed).

1 minute ago, The Observer said:

Mr Hand should be here any minute to complain about the insults/namecalling.

I've never seen a more approval-seeking, sadomasochistic weirdo than you.  I'm still astounded that you have all of this time to waste during the day.

1 minute ago, Herbivore said:

I think you don't realize how in the tank you are...the definition of confirmation bias.  I say this with peace and love(ringoed).

I think you're consuming/smoking too much herb.

Just now, Casual Observer said:

I've never seen a more approval-seeking, sadomasochistic weirdo than you.  I'm still astounded that you have all of this time to waste during the day.

When caught throwing unprovoked insults, always follow up with even more.   I'm in your head, aren't I?   🤣 😂

When caught throwing unprovoked insults, always follow up with even more.   I'm in your head, aren't I?   🤣 😂

Sure, I'm astounded someone like you exists in this day and age.  You'd better mind the "logistics" and "sales" in the warehouse.  Without your time and attention, things are really going to be screwed up in Scranton.

• Haha 1

55 minutes ago, The Observer said:

That's not misinformation. Lindsay Graham extended an invitation to him today to speak in front of the Senate Judiciary Committee. We were discussing whether he'd accept the offer. That's what a messageboard is for.  I said he would not.  His habitual lying is almost as bad as Trump's. I can't imagine he'd ever volunteer to be put under oath and answer questions from Democrats. No one on the right disagreed with me. Just some typical namecalling because I was right and they had no answer to it.

Again, if the Democrats really meant business they would subpoena him.  I wonder why they don't?

1 minute ago, Casual Observer said:

Sure, I'm astounded someone like you exists in this day and age.  You'd better mind the "logistics" and "sales" in the warehouse.  Without your time and attention, things are really going to be screwed up in Scranton.

But he'll tell you that Trump becoming POTUS hasn't affected his life one iota.  :lol:

• Thanks 1

1 minute ago, Gladiators said:

But he'll tell you that Trump becoming POTUS hasn't affected his life one iota.  :lol:

All day, every day.  The welfare benefits must be good in PA.

6 minutes ago, TimmySmith said:

Again, if the Democrats really meant business they would subpoena him.  I wonder why they don't?

From what I've read they can't.  The dems changed the rules of the House late last year to enable them to create these pseudo investigations that aren't really authorized.  They continue these circle jerks with their media partners that falsely report on the propriety of these investigations, deceiving a gullible but willing part of he public like Worms, MDC and Newbie.

• Thanks 1

8 minutes ago, Casual Observer said:

Logistics, sales, and Scranton. That's a big 0-3.   The only thing even close to being correct is the fact that I was in logistics from 1999-2009.  You're a decade behind.  But it's still fun knowing that you try to keep track of me. I can honestly say I don't know a thing about you, don't care to, and don't know if I even remember a single post by you. 🤣

Logistics, sales, and Scranton. That's a big 0-3.   The only thing even close to being correct is the fact that I was in logistics from 1999-2009.  You're a decade behind.  But it's still fun knowing that you try to keep track of me. I can honestly say I don't know a thing about you, don't care to, and don't know if I even remember a single post by you. 🤣

Good, then shut the fock up and stop responding to me.  Me and others on this bored remember quite clearly how you had to duck out and receive accolades for a big sale you supposedly landed.  Like most liars, you can't keep your own lies straight.

Good, then shut the fock up and stop responding to me.  Me and others on this bored remember quite clearly how you had to duck out and receive accolades for a big sale you supposedly landed.  Like most liars, you can't keep your own lies straight.

I love keyboard tough guys.  LOLOLOL   Yeah, I'll shut the fock up.  🤣

23 minutes ago, Herbivore said:

Give a valid reason the Intel I.G. back dated the change to the whistleblower form. You are dancing around that point like a marionette.

• Thanks 1

3 minutes ago, The Observer said:

I love keyboard tough guys.  LOLOLOL   Yeah, I'll shut the fock up.  🤣

Dear Attention starved child,

I'm sorry no one loved you when your were young.  That's no excuse for your bizarre, attention seeking behavior on the interwebs.

Very truly yours,

CO

Just now, Filthy Fernadez said:

Give a valid reason the Intel I.G. back dated the change to the whistleblower form. You are dancing around that point like a marionette.

Why are you always fixated on looney conspiracy theory crap?  We have phone call transcripts (well, as much as Trump will let anyone see) and video of him asking China to help him damage a political rival. Address those things.  Let Arthur Jones and Hannity try to deflect attention away from the corruption with  the conspiracy nonsense.

Dear Attention starved child,

I'm sorry no one loved you when your were young.  That's no excuse for your bizarre, attention seeking behavior on the interwebs.

Very truly yours,

CO

I don't seek your attention. You obviously seek mine. You came into the thread hurling insults my way. I don't know you. You're a nobody.

Just now, The Observer said:

I don't seek your attention. You obviously seek mine. You came into the thread hurling insults my way. I don't know you. You're a nobody.

Those are not insults, those are truths.  You are an attention-seeking idiot deserving of ridicule.  Why you are on the bored after being banned no less than three times, I don't know, but that's your problem, not mine.  Time for you to go back to FBG where your insane views will be exalted by your fellow travelers in insanity.