Alias Detective

Official President Trump Impeachment Inquiry Thread

10 minutes ago, Filthy Fernadez said:

Was a subpoena issued? I heard they're just calling these subpoenas without actually going through the actual process.

Well there’s the question of whether Sodland can be jailed for contempt and then, separately, whether the White House has something to hide.

I don’t know the answer to the first question but obviously the answer to the second question is an emphatic “yes.”

15 minutes ago, The Observer said:

It's so "nothing" that the state department ordered Gordon Sondland not to appear this morning before the House. 🤣 They sure are acting innocent.

They RSVP'd and he gave his regrets.  If they meant business it would have been a subpoena.:dunno:

4 minutes ago, IGotWorms said:

Well there’s the question of whether Sodland can be jailed for contempt and then, separately, whether the White House has something to hide.

I don’t know the answer to the first question but obviously the answer to the second question is an emphatic “yes.”

He can have Eric Holders cell. "Jail"????  Are you kidding? Wake up. 

6 minutes ago, Cdub100 said:

Joe Biden admitted on TV to doing excatly what the Dems are saying Trump did. 

Yet dozens of pages about Trump and nobody cares about Biden.

This is really really sad.

Biden is not the President, I won't vote for him and I don't think he's going to win so why put a lot of focus on it.  Makes a huge difference when you are the President.  It's almost as if he has some kind of standards he should be held to.

• Like 1

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2019/10/intel-community-inspector-general-stonewalls-congress-refuses-to-explain-why-he-backdated-secret-changes-to-whistleblower-form/

Intel Comm I.G. won't answer why he back dated changes made in September to August on the Whistleblower form to enable second/third hand evidence to qualify.

In tense testimony before the House Permanent Select Committee on Intelligence (HPSCI) on Friday, the inspector general for federal spy agencies refused to disclose why his office backdated secret changes to key whistleblower forms and rules in the wake of an anti-Trump whistleblower complaint filed in August, sources told The Federalist.

Michael Atkinson, the intelligence community inspector general, told HPSCI lawmakers during a committee oversight hearing on Friday that the whistleblower forms and rules changes were made in September, even though the new forms and guidance, which were not uploaded to the ICIG’s website until September 24, state that they were changed in August. Despite having a full week to come up with explanations for his office’s decisions to secretly change its forms to eliminate the requirement for first-hand evidence and to backdate those changes to August, Atkinson refused to provide any explanation to lawmakers baffled by his behavior.

Sounds like a the IC IG is in on the 2nd coup attempt along with Schiff and Pelosi. 

• Like 1

Remember during the Benghazi investigations when Obama refused to hand over documents and wouldn't let Hillary testify? Of course you don't. Because everything that was requested was handed over and Hillary testified for 11 hours.  That's how people act when they have nothing to hide.  HTH

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, IGotWorms said:

Was he issued a subpoena or not? 

4 minutes ago, The Observer said:

Remember during the Benghazi investigations when Obama refused to hand over documents and wouldn't let Hillary testify? Of course you don't. Because everything that was requested was handed over and Hillary testified for 11 hours.  That's how people act when they have nothing to hide.  HTH

Really? Are you this Fockin stupid at this point? The 30k missing e-mails, the bleach bit computer, the destroyed phones? Did all that somehow get by you? Neve mind the private server. Lay off the dumbells meathead. They're making you even dumber. 

• Thanks 2

10 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

Really? Are you this Fockin stupid at this point? The 30k missing e-mails, the bleach bit computer, the destroyed phones? Did all that somehow get by you? Neve mind the private server. Lay off the dumbells meathead. They're making you even dumber. 

LOLOL  That one hit a nerve. At least you're safe knowing that you can call someone f*ing stupid and still be one of the Geek pets.  I'd get 3 months for that.

Sorry, I won't bring up Obama's willingness to cooperate compared to Trump's constant stonewalling, lying, and hiding. I think you may have kicked your dog in anger. 😂 🤣

• Like 1

1 minute ago, The Observer said:

LOLOL  That one hit a nerve. At least you're safe knowing that you can call someone f*ing stupid and still be one of the Geek pets.  I'd get 3 months for that.

Sorry, I won't bring up Obama's willingness to cooperate compared to Trump's constant stonewalling, lying, and hiding. I think you may have kicked your dog in anger. 😂 🤣

Ok, I was a bit exciteable there. I take it back. But come on, you're bringing up Benghazi as an example of transparency? You may want to re-think that one. 

22 minutes ago, The Observer said:

Or when they are prepared to lie.  :dunno:

27 minutes ago, The Observer said:

I dont remember seeing the Benghazi emails from her server. In fact I think she destroyed them even though they were subpoenaed. 

You've already condoned obstruction, you don't get to cry about it now.  

Thread over

• Thanks 2

1 minute ago, drobeski said:

I dont remember seeing the Benghazi emails from her server. In fact I think she destroyed them even though they were subpoenaed. 

You've already condoned obstruction, you don't get to cry about it now.  

Thread over

Right, I can't believe the dude has the balls to show up in this thread spouting that nonsense.

:doh:

What a clown.

11 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

Ok, I was a bit exciteable there. I take it back. But come on, you're bringing up Benghazi as an example of transparency? You may want to re-think that one. 

Hillary was interviewed for 11 hours. By Trey Gowdy, a tiger that hates her guts.  How many total hours was Trump willing to be interviewed regarding Russia? And how many do you predict he'll be willing to be interviewed for this Ukraine scandal? (Be honest with yourself. We already all know the answer)

You were in law enforcement.  You know the reason why people refuse to take the sobriety tests and plead the 5th or refuse to talk.

3 minutes ago, Reality said:

Right, I can't believe the dude has the balls to show up in this thread spouting that nonsense.

:doh:

What a clown.

😂🤣

Feel free to answer the question I posed to Hardcore about Trump agreeing to an interview. Ever.

Why should the Trump Administration allow the Dems to speak with members of his administration for their never ending obstruction fishing expedition without issuing subpoenas?  The nutless Dems are using the House Intel Comm instead of House Judiciary to keep these hearings private i.e. not let the public see the entire charade. They're just looking for selective talking points to leak to score points.

• Thanks 1

3 minutes ago, The Observer said:

Hillary was interviewed for 11 hours. By Trey Gowdy, a tiger that hates her guts.  How many total hours was Trump willing to be interviewed regarding Russia? And how many do you predict he'll be willing to be interviewed for this Ukraine scandal? (Be honest with yourself. We already all know the answer)

You were in law enforcement.  You know the reason why people refuse to take the sobriety tests and plead the 5th or refuse to talk.

I think the Obama administration set the record for taking the fifth. Again, you are really not doing yourself any favors here. And I wasn't  "in" law enforcement.  I was law enforcement. That "in" stuff is for people who are'nt on the street everyday doing the job. 

2 hours ago, The Observer said:

I'm wondering how much they made before Donald was elected?  The implication is that they are making a lot more because of it, it would be interesting to compare the two.  Nothing listed in that article seems particularly tied to WH involvement, on the surface anyway.  :dunno:

10 minutes ago, Filthy Fernadez said:

Why should the Trump Administration allow the Dems to speak with members of his administration for their never ending obstruction fishing expedition without issuing subpoenas?  The nutless Dems are using the House Intel Comm instead of House Judiciary to keep these hearings private i.e. not let the public see the entire charade. They're just looking for selective talking points to leak to score points.

Seems to me that if I were innocent and had a way to make the Democrats look pathetic and get a much-needed 'win' in the public eye, I'd be cooperating and not hiding and stonewalling. But your excuse is nice too.

• Like 1

17 minutes ago, The Observer said:

You were in law enforcement.  

Stop it. :lol: 

• Thanks 1

Just now, MDC said:

Stop it. :lol: 

Exactly. I was Law Enforcement, son. 

Just now, Strike said:

Why are you all responding to Newbie?  :dunno:

Probably the same reason people respond to that Hawkeye dude.  Boredom. 

2 minutes ago, Strike said:

Geez dude. Are you really that emotionally soft? I'm in here asking legit questions. Like why the administration is refusing to cooperate.  I'm not namecalling. You really can't handle any debate on these issues? My God

17 minutes ago, The Observer said:

Seems to me that if I were innocent and had a way to make the Democrats look pathetic and get a much-needed 'win' in the public eye, I'd be cooperating and not hiding and stonewalling. But your excuse is nice too.

Explain why the I.C. I.G. won't explain why he backdated the change to the whistleblower form? The change was made in September, a month after the whistleblower complaint and the I.G. backdated the change to August. 

That sir, is called conspiracy to commit sedition.

• Like 2

1 minute ago, Filthy Fernadez said:

Explain why the I.C. I.G. won't explain why he backdated the change to the whistleblower form? The change was made in September, a month after the whistleblower complaint and the I.G. backdated the change to August. 

That sir, is called conspiracy to commit sedition.

I know nothing about that.  Sounds like a typical Fox News conspiracy theory to cover up a crime by Trump. And that has what to do with why the administration refuses to hand over documents and allow key players to be interviewed by the house?

It's like a husband being caught in bed with another woman by a neighbor and then complaining that the neighbor was trespassing. Umm, ok. But that doesn't change the fact that you were banging another woman.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, The Observer said:

Troll gonna troll. 

29 minutes ago, Strike said:

You act like they have a choice.

30 minutes ago, Filthy Fernadez said:

Again, how does that change the things we know from Trump's phone call and what we heard him say to China?

3 minutes ago, The Observer said:

Again, how does that change the things we know from Trump's phone call and what we heard him say to China?

We know from the transcript there was nothing wrong with the phone call. If you think there was something wrong could you please paste the exact part of the transcript so we can debate that. Thanks 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, drobeski said:

We know from the transcript there was nothing wrong with the phone call. If you think there was something wrong could you please paste the exact part of the transcript so we can debate that. Thanks 

You are the guy he meant when he said he could shoot someone on 5th Avenue.  Wow. 

Anyway, the words, "I need a favor, though" before talking about investigating Biden were the gotcha moment. Of course, Trump will deny it, and his band of sheep will follow.  But I wonder, why was there only a note provided and not the actual transcript?   This is all stuff that the impeachment committee would like to know. Stuff that Trump and the state department will attempt to hide. Like they did today by not allowing Sondland to appear.

1 hour ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

We know why they won’t produce Sodland—he was knee deep in it. I mean this is the guy that when someone texts him saying “gee I’m real uncomfortable how we’re withholding military aid from the Ukraine as part of a shakedown to investigate Trump’s political rival,” Gordo says “shhhh not by text — call me”.

Yeah, I could see why Trump’s trying to silence that guy :lol:

7 minutes ago, drobeski said:

The “transcript” is the smoking gun, you ninny. The rest of this stuff is just exposition and corroboration 

3 minutes ago, IGotWorms said:

The “transcript” is the smoking gun, you ninny. The rest of this stuff is just exposition and corroboration 

Which part. Please post word for word. Highlight the sentence or paragraph that you feel is the smoking gun. Please dont use schiffs dramatics phony reenactment. 

On Tuesday morning, Mr. Trump attacked the impeachment inquiry.

“I would love to send Ambassador Sondland, a really good man and great American, to testify, ” he wrote on Twitter, “but unfortunately he would be testifying before a totally compromised kangaroo court, where Republican’s rights have been taken away.”

Don’t tell me you guys are dumb enough to believe this sh1t :lol:

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

8 minutes ago, The Observer said:

You are the guy he meant when he said he could shoot someone on 5th Avenue.  Wow. 

Anyway, the words, "I need a favor, though" before talking about investigating Biden were the gotcha moment. Of course, Trump will deny it, and his band of sheep will follow.  But I wonder, why was there only a note provided and not the actual transcript?   This is all stuff that the impeachment committee would like to know. Stuff that Trump and the state department will attempt to hide. Like they did today by not allowing Sondland to appear.

Yes the we need a favor was in regards to the 2016 election interference and criminal activity the DNC was up to at that time.  

It's right there in the transcript. 

Dont tell me you're trying to move this favor into the next paragraph,  where he mentions Bidens crimes. Are you ? Nah you can't be that stupid and dishonest,  can you?

• Like 1
  • Haha 1