Alias Detective

Official President Trump Impeachment Inquiry Thread

4 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

When Hillary was the First Lady of Arkansas, besides killing people and smuggling cocaine, she was on the board of directors of Wal- Mart. You know, because of all her business experience. 

I know she's really good at getting rapist out of jail and then laughing about it.

1 hour ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

And? As long as no one is getting anything from the government because they are patrons of a Trump property what's the problem? Obama just got some sick amount of money to write a book that people will buy and none will read. It's ok for him to profit off of his time as president? 

I don’t see any issue with making money once you’re no longer in office. Why would that bother anyone?

30 minutes ago, Hawkeye21 said:

I guess you were extremely bothered by Michelle Obama taking vacations every other week in the most expensive resorts she could find?

I wonder if Newsweek did any expose's on her?  Or maybe they were too busy sucking her husband's c@ck to care.

1 minute ago, EternalShinyAndChrome said:

I guess you were extremely bothered by Michelle Obama taking vacations every other week in the most expensive resorts she could find?

I wasn’t a fan of it and if I recall neither were Republicans. 

9 hours ago, Hawkeye21 said:

I don’t see any issue with making money once you’re no longer in office. Why would that bother anyone?

He wrote a book while in office. Besides, you think all he and big Mike made were their salaries while he was president? As the kids say, that's laugh out loud funny. 

1 hour ago, lickin_starfish said:

It makes Hawkeye's clit hard to think that Trump could be impeached.

None of his posts have anything to do with impeachment. Reeks of a woman ranter.

9 hours ago, Hawkeye21 said:

Here’s another example of Trump using the Presidency to benefit his businesses. 
https://www.npr.org/2019/08/26/754485105/a-look-at-president-trumps-history-of-profiting-off-his-presidency

But I have friends on Facebook posting memes about how generous he is for forfeiting his presidential salary. LOL  That's sofa cushion change compared to the millions he's taking in with is properties.

55 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

He wrote a book while in office. Besides, you think all he and big Mike made were their salaries while he was president? As the kids say, that's laugh out loud funny. 

Why do you insist on bringing up Obama as if I care?  I’m not defending him. I’m also not defending Hillary or Biden. It’s as if you all assume that I’m making a double standard. I’m not. 

2 hours ago, lickin_starfish said:

It makes Hawkeye's clit hard to think that Trump could be impeached.

Does it?  I honestly don’t care if he gets impeached, I just don’t want him re-elected. I’m pretty sure I’ve made this statement before. 

1 minute ago, Hawkeye21 said:

Does it?  I honestly do’t care if he gets impeached, I just don’t want him re-elected. I’m pretty sure I’ve made this statement before. 

So you'll be voting for his opposition, no matter who it is out of the current field? 

35 minutes ago, TimmySmith said:

None of his posts have anything to do with impeachment. Reeks of a woman ranter.

You guys have me all figured out. Look, I just don’t like Trump and think he’s a terrible President. 

16 hours ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

So the democrats have dirt on those two and aren't bringing it up? Why? P.S., you're allowed to make money in the US, even lots of it. As long as it's legal. And a link to how much they made? Or just pulling numbers out of the air? 

https://fortune.com/2018/06/11/ivanka-trump-jared-kushner-made-82-million-while-working-white-house/?fbclid=IwAR3fjbLQ4LgfgO8envVqwJMHJgeefC-wPwlUaamTX3jX_9kU4oBWyS1K1Qk

Let me guess, Fortune magazine is a liberal rag. 

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

So you'll be voting for his opposition, no matter who it is out of the current field? 

I’m not sure who I’m goi g to vote for. It’s unlikely I’ll vote for him but I’m don’t want to vote for someone just because they aren’t Trump. That’s one of the reasons we have Trump. 

4 minutes ago, The Observer said:

If it's illegal, hang em. I hate Kishner anyway. But you libtards bringing this up is rank hypocrisy. It's your bread and butter. 

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, avoiding injuries said:

Stuff like this is what bothers me. He’s all about making as much money as possible instead of the interests of US citizens. 

https://amp.cnn.com/cnn/2019/08/16/politics/trump-donates-salary-surgeon-general/index.html

And the bastard thinks this is ok?!?!?

https://www.whitehouse.gov/articles/u-s-unemployment-rate-falls-50-year-low/

In 2015 and 2016 I said we needed to start minding our own business and take care of our own country first. I cannot believe Trump is doing that and had the audacity to take us out of the Syria/Turkey never ending war???

Fock him!

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, Hawkeye21 said:

You guys have me all figured out. Look, I just don’t like Trump and think he’s a terrible President. 

We know that. And we've seen you for 4 years.  You're nothing new or interesting. 

1 minute ago, TimmySmith said:

We know that. And we've seen you for 4 years.  You're nothing new or interesting. 

Cool. Thanks. I’ll try better to meet your approval. 

It’s hilarious how much some of you are just like the liberals you complain about constantly. Never wrong and so much better than them. Well done. 

• Like 1

WASHINGTON — The Trump administration directed a top American diplomat involved in its pressure campaign on Ukraine not to appear Tuesday morning for a scheduled interview in the House’s impeachment inquiry.

The decision to block Gordon D. Sondland, the United States ambassador to the European Union, from speaking with investigators for three House committees is certain to provoke an immediate conflict with potentially profound consequences for the White House and President Trump. House Democrats have repeatedly warned that if the administration tries to interfere with their investigation, it will be construed as obstruction, a charge they see as potentially worthy of impeachment.

2 minutes ago, IGotWorms said:

WASHINGTON — The Trump administration directed a top American diplomat involved in its pressure campaign on Ukraine not to appear Tuesday morning for a scheduled interview in the House’s impeachment inquiry.

The decision to block Gordon D. Sondland, the United States ambassador to the European Union, from speaking with investigators for three House committees is certain to provoke an immediate conflict with potentially profound consequences for the White House and President Trump. House Democrats have repeatedly warned that if the administration tries to interfere with their investigation, it will be construed as obstruction, a charge they see as potentially worthy of impeachment.

The Trump administration refuses to flaunt how perfect and legal their dealings with the Ukraine are and rub it in everyone's face. That's why they are ignoring all the subpoenas. They could easily prove to everyone that this is a witch hunt and they did nothing wrong, but they are trying to remain humble and not make the dems look too bad.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

I'll have the nothingburger with nothing on it and a side of nothing. And nothing to drink.  Thanks. 

• Haha 1

Just now, Hardcore troubadour said:

I'll have the nothingburger with nothing on it and a side of nothing. And nothing to drink.  Thanks. 

It's so "nothing" that the state department ordered Gordon Sondland not to appear this morning before the House. 🤣 They sure are acting innocent.

Just now, Filthy Fernadez said:

Was a subpoena issued? I heard they're just calling these subpoenas without actually going through the actual process.

Heard that they were requests and no one but the neo-fascist media reported them as subpoenas, so now the followers are. :lol:

Just now, Filthy Fernadez said:

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2019/10/update-partisan-tramp-hating-cia-whistleblower-scribbled-unhinged-note-on-july-26-after-hearing-rumors-about-trumps-call-to-ukraine-video/

And more is revealed. 1st whistleblower was just a raving loon that heard about call. Newbie............was that you or Sho?

The whistleblower became irrelevant once Trump admitted to the crimes.  He will be Time's Person of the Year, but he no longer matters with the phone call notes and Trump's interview asking China to help.

1 minute ago, Filthy Fernadez said:

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2019/10/update-partisan-tramp-hating-cia-whistleblower-scribbled-unhinged-note-on-july-26-after-hearing-rumors-about-trumps-call-to-ukraine-video/

And more is revealed. 1st whistleblower was just a raving loon that heard about call. Newbie............was that you or Sho?

Awesome headline:

UPDATE: Partisan Trump-hating CIA Whistleblower Scribbled Unhinged Note on July 26 After Hearing Rumors About Trump’s Call to Ukraine (VIDEO)

:lol: 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

6 minutes ago, The Observer said:

It's so "nothing" that the state department ordered Gordon Sondland not to appear this morning before the House. 🤣 They sure are acting innocent.

Youse got him now! 

Joe Biden admitted on TV to doing excatly what the Dems are saying Trump did. 

Yet dozens of pages about Trump and nobody cares about Biden.

This is really really sad.

• Thanks 2

5 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

Youse got him now! 

"getting him" would involve Republican Senators to grow a pair of balls, so if that's the goal post, it'll never happen.

• Thanks 1

1 minute ago, Cdub100 said:

Joe Biden admitted on TV to doing excatly what the Dems are saying Trump did. 

Yet dozens of pages about Trump and nobody cares about Biden.

This is really really sad.

Oh, I think there's an orange man with bone spurs who cares a great deal about Biden. He's petrified of him.

• Thanks 1