Alias Detective

Official President Trump Impeachment Inquiry Thread

1 minute ago, drobeski said:

Which part. Please post word for word. Highlight the sentence or paragraph that you feel is the smoking gun. Please dont use schiffs dramatics phony reenactment. 

Damn near all of it, and none of its word for word dummy. It’s a “summary” scrubbed by the White House and yet it’s STILL damning as hell. Have fun standing behind this one :doh:

• Sad 1

1 minute ago, IGotWorms said:

Damn near all of it, and none of its word for word dummy. It’s a “summary” scrubbed by the White House and yet it’s STILL damning as hell. Have fun standing behind this one :doh:

Favor and Biden are in completely different paragraphs. You dont get to associate them dummy. My God are  you tds kids desperate.  

4 minutes ago, IGotWorms said:

On Tuesday morning, Mr. Trump attacked the impeachment inquiry.

“I would love to send Ambassador Sondland, a really good man and great American, to testify, ” he wrote on Twitter, “but unfortunately he would be testifying before a totally compromised kangaroo court, where Republican’s rights have been taken away.”

Don’t tell me you guys are dumb enough to believe this sh1t :lol:

Narrator: Yes, they were dumb enough to believe that sh1t

2 minutes ago, drobeski said:

Favor and Biden are in completely different paragraphs. You dont get to associate them dummy. My God are  you tds kids desperate.  

What a pathetic attempt of parsing out a scrubbed “summary.” If that’s all you’ve got, just give up now and save some dignity 

• Sad 1

Just now, IGotWorms said:

What a pathetic attempt of parsing out a scrubbed “summary.” If that’s all you’ve got, just give up now and save some dignity 

You bought schiffs reenactment :lol:

what a clown

Just now, drobeski said:

You bought schiffs reenactment :lol:

what a clown

No I read the “summary” you dumb fock. I haven’t seen anything from Schiff and the only people who give a damn about that is you morons. The entire thing was a mafia-style shakedown from start to finish. :doh:

1 minute ago, IGotWorms said:

No I read the “summary” you dumb fock. I haven’t seen anything from Schiff and the only people who give a damn about that is you morons. The entire thing was a mafia-style shakedown from start to finish. :doh:

That’s not what the President of the Ukraine said.

I'm happy we have a president with the balls, and the dignity to look into the corrupt activities of the previous administration.  

Running for the democratic nomination agaisnt 19 other clowns doesnt make you trumps opponent, and running for the democratic nomination does not give you immunity.  

What kind of assclown thinks that Democrat presidential candidates are immune from investigations or justice? 

None are even close to running against trump yet, they dont even qualify to be his political opponent yet. 

• Like 1

30 minutes ago, The Observer said:

Again, how does that change the things we know from Trump's phone call and what we heard him say to China?

It proves there is a conspiracy to overthrow a duly elected President.

Again, the Dems are doing this in the House Intel so they can question this guy behind closed doors and selectively leak certain parts. Also, the minority need not be present. Why are the Dems so set against transparency?

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

3 minutes ago, IGotWorms said:

Sure you havent ...hack

4 minutes ago, IGotWorms said:

Liar.  You're running with Schiffs "mafia boss" nonsense 

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, IGotWorms said:

My favorite part is when they told them they couldn't have a White House meeting until they publicly announced they were reopening the investigation against Biden. 😂

Stupid Watergate, indeed.

4 minutes ago, Filthy Fernadez said:

It proves there is a conspiracy to overthrow a duly elected President.

Again, the Dems are doing this in the House Intel so they can question this guy behind closed doors and selectively leak certain parts. Also, the minority need not be present. Why are the Dems so set against transparency?

Again, I'll use the cheating analogy.  If a married guy is caught red-handed banging another woman, it makes ZERO difference whether or not the person who caught him had a vendetta against the husband. Zero.  hth

11 minutes ago, IGotWorms said:

The entire thing was a mafia-style shakedown from start to finish. :doh:

Biden withholding the funding until fired the prosecutor investigating his kids company? Yep definitely corrupt and mafia style shakedown. Criminal..hopefully trump and Ukraine get to the bottom of it. What a despicable deplorable criminal administration those dirty scumbags Obama and  Biden had. Investigate the fock out of all of them. Republicans alike, any involved in the corruption.   

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, drobeski said:

Biden withholding the funding until fired the prosecutor investigating his kids company? Yep definitely corrupt and mafia style shakedown. Criminal..hopefully trump and Ukraine get to the bottom of it. What a despicable deplorable criminal administration those dirty scumbags Obama and  Biden had. Investigate the fock out of all of them. Republicans alike, any involved in the corruption.   

Tilt

• Thanks 1
  • Sad 1

Just now, Hawkeye21 said:

Isn't bringing up Obama and Hilary all the time also a deflection?

No but keep trying to stir the pot.

Just now, Hawkeye21 said:

😄..right.  @drobeski you thing Guiliani takes up Graham's offer...I say no cause he is a liar.

21 minutes ago, The Observer said:

Again, I'll use the cheating analogy.  If a married guy is caught red-handed banging another woman, it makes ZERO difference whether or not the person who caught him had a vendetta against the husband. Zero.  hth

The transcript was released and shot their coup attempt (2nd) down. Details now emerge the IC I.G. had to change the whistleblower rules and back date that change to make it eligible.

Bottom line is at the time the whistleblower filed the complaint, first hand knowledge was required and it wasn't first hand knowledge. The complaint doesn't qualify as whistle blower therefore the point is moot.

Conspiracy to commit sedition by the IC I.G., Schiff, Pelosi and the whistleblower to name a few.

• Thanks 1

4 minutes ago, Mr. Hand said:

No but keep trying to stir the pot.

Oh come on!  I'm not much different than all you goofballs.  The only difference is that I don't like Trump.  

5 minutes ago, Filthy Fernadez said:

The transcript was released and shot their coup attempt (2nd) down. Details now emerge the IC I.G. had to change the whistleblower rules and back date that change to make it eligible.

Bottom line is at the time the whistleblower filed the complaint, first hand knowledge was required and it wasn't first hand knowledge. The complaint doesn't qualify as whistle blower therefore the point is moot.

Conspiracy to commit sedition by the IC I.G., Schiff, Pelosi and the whistleblower to name a few.

Also tilt

1 minute ago, Hawkeye21 said:

Oh come on!  I'm not much different than all you goofballs.  The only difference is that I don't like Trump.  

You like the Hawkeyes......that’s worse than liking Trump. 😉

5 minutes ago, Filthy Fernadez said:

I like where you're going with this.

• Like 1

Just now, Mr. Hand said:

You like the Hawkeyes......that’s worse than liking Trump. 😉

Now you've crossed the line, sir!

3 hours ago, IGotWorms said:

Well there’s the question of whether Sodland can be jailed for contempt and then, separately, whether the White House has something to hide.

I don’t know the answer to the first question but obviously the answer to the second question is an emphatic “yes.”

Don't you have to have a subpoena first?  Have you seen an actual subpoena?

6 minutes ago, Herbivore said:

Also tilt

Detail where I'm wrong...........

Typical moron..............'I won't read anything on it (i.e. remain ignorant) but any details posted I'll claim conspiracy whacko"

18 minutes ago, Herbivore said:

😄..right.  @drobeski you thing Guiliani takes up Graham's offer...I say no cause he is a liar.

No way in hell. He lies against himself in back to back sentences. Can you imagine him under oath?  With Kamela Harris grilling him?

11 minutes ago, Herbivore said:

Also tilt

Yeah, you are. So titled you cant address the issues. 

• Like 1

23 minutes ago, Hawkeye21 said:

Deflect 

3 minutes ago, Filthy Fernadez said:

Detail where I'm wrong...........

Typical moron..............'I won't read anything on it (i.e. remain ignorant) but any details posted I'll claim conspiracy whacko"

The list is too long..just kidding.  I have and usually do read many of your posts and links Filthy.  With this last post you said the complaint is moot...you know it is not moot.  You would like it to be..hence tilt.  

7 minutes ago, The Observer said:

No way in hell. He lies against himself in back to back sentences. Can you imagine him under oath?  With Kamela Harris grilling him?

Kamela ? :lol: cuck

6 minutes ago, drobeski said:

Yeah, you are. So titled you cant address the issues. 

To late glue.

8 minutes ago, The Observer said:

Holy Cuck Batman! 

1 minute ago, drobeski said:

Kamela ? :lol: cuck

She destroyed William Barr when she questioned him.  He was stuttering like a school boy.  We know why now.

Imagine what she'd do to Giuliani. I'd feel bad for him.