Alias Detective

Official President Trump Impeachment Inquiry Thread

1 hour ago, Hawkeye21 said:

So now opinions mean lying? 

What’s hilarious is how often many of you are guilty of the same things you piss and moan about with liberals. 

You can’t hide behind option when you are stating things as facts that are factually untrue and unproven. That is the Liberals way of convincing  themselves they are not lairs.

I guess you believe in the teachings of George Costanza “it’s not a lie if you believe it”

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Baker Boy said:

And we have another lie! Unless you can show me those posts.

I’m pretty sure it was you, unless I’m thinking of someone else. 

2 hours ago, Baker Boy said:

You can’t hide behind option when you are stating things as facts that are factually untrue and unproven. That is the Liberals way of convincing  themselves they are not lairs.

I guess you believe in the teachings of George Costanza “it’s not a lie if you believe it”

What you said makes zero sense. 

20 minutes ago, Hawkeye21 said:

I’m pretty sure it was you, unless I’m thinking of someone else. 

Lol.  Yeah those would be two options.

49 minutes ago, Strike said:

Lol.  Yeah those would be two options.

The point was that I didn’t make it up. 

10 hours ago, drobeski said:

Its criminal dirt trump is after, not political dirt.  

No matter how many times CNN tries to to claim otherwise.  

Biden has like 19 political opponents at this point. Trump isnt one of them.....not even close to one of them yet. 

More orchestrated horsesh!t is all we are witnessing. 

That doesn't matter to the left. Corruption, or alleged corruption, only matters if they can accuse the right of engaging in it. 

When provable corruption has been shown to have been committed by the left, it's all of a sudden about the election and no investigation is necessary. It's painfully obvious to anybody with a modicum of common sense that the left wants to make this about the election in order to avoid the warranted investigation into corruption. 

• Thanks 1

Now we have Bidens brother and Pelosis kid tied up in this corruption scheme they are panicking about

He sold Soccer to Ukraine...seriously,  soccer. 

I'll post the video of this ass clown  soon 

Remember when the democrats were all up in arms about the pay for access George W Bush profited from when his dad was VP, like being named president of the Texas Rangers? They seem to have dumped that line of thinking and jumped on the bandwagon, full force. 

Remember when Republicans were all outraged about Trump’s kids managing his business interests all over the globe while he was president? Me neither.

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

47 minutes ago, MDC said:

Remember when Republicans were all outraged about Trump’s kids managing his business interests all over the globe while he was president? Me neither.

HIS business, the place theyvworked before he became POTUS.  What business is Joe Biden in? Another L. Keep trying cucky. 

47 minutes ago, MDC said:

Ivanka Trump and Jared Kushner made $82 million dollars while working in the White House last year. It's mind boggling that Trump doesn't have enough self-awareness to not bring up corruption overseas when his own kids behave in an openly corrupt way- especially with foreign government.  This entire Presidency would be deemed too unrealistic if it was written as a TV show.

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, The Observer said:

Ivanka Trump and Jared Kushner made $82 million dollars while working in the White House last year. It's mind boggling that Trump doesn't have enough self-awareness to not bring up corruption overseas when his own kids behave in an openly corrupt way- especially with foreign government.  This entire Presidency would be deemed too unrealistic if it was written as a TV show.

I see the meathead is back posting here. How long will it take for you to get banned again?

2 minutes ago, The Observer said:

So the democrats have dirt on those two and aren't bringing it up? Why? P.S., you're allowed to make money in the US, even lots of it. As long as it's legal. And a link to how much they made? Or just pulling numbers out of the air? 

43 minutes ago, The Observer said:

Bbbbbbbbuuuttt trumps kids :cry:

42 minutes ago, Mr. Hand said:

I see the meathead is back posting here. How long will it take for you to get banned again?

I made two posts. No name calling. No attacks. Probably have been reported 5 times already.  My guess is, not long. I'm a liberal.

13 minutes ago, The Observer said:

I made two posts. No name calling. No attacks. Probably have been reported 5 times already.  My guess is, not long. I'm a liberal.

It won't take you long for your usual antics. And being liberal has nothing to do with it. You have been banned several times at FFGuys in addition to this place.

9 minutes ago, The Observer said:

Welcome back! How was your summer? I bet it was the best summer ever! There's some look at me thread going on about working out, you shouid join in! 

Joe helps Hunter get a lucrative job that he’s totally unqualified for and we’re all supposed to be horrified. Trump’s kids make millions managing his businesses in countries like Saudi Arabia and Russia while he’s a sitting POTUS and that’s totally fine though.

Makes sense. :mellow: 

• Like 1

Yeah, Trump was supposed to sell all his properties between Election Day and innaguration day. The losses are piling up. 

• Confused 1

2 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

Yeah, Trump was supposed to sell all his properties between Election Day and innaguration day. The losses are piling up. 

I agree with you on that.  I don't know what he would be expected to do since he owned all those properties before being President.  I think it was a good reason for him not to be President.  I think he has too many conflicts of interests with all his businesses overseas along with friend's and family's businesses.

• Like 2

Just now, Hawkeye21 said:

I agree with you on that.  I don't know what he would be expected to do since he owned all those properties before being President.  I think it was a good reason for him not to be President.  I think he has too many conflicts of interests with all his businesses overseas along with friend's and family's businesses.

I don’t think Trump should have sold his businesses. I just think he and his followers are in no position to criticize Biden or anyone else for influence peddling. Trump and his kids have made millions off the presidency. They don’t even try to hide it.

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

9 minutes ago, MDC said:

I don’t think Trump should have sold his businesses. I just think he and his followers are in no position to criticize Biden or anyone else for influence peddling. Trump and his kids have made millions off the presidency. They don’t even try to hide it.

They've made millions, but not "off the presidency".  Their properties, Trump properties, clothing lines, etc.  Another dishonest statement from MDC.

If you want the blueprint for leveraging gov't. power for financial gain, look no further than the Clinton foundations, which were described as innocuous charitable organizations by every lefty here.  Come to think of it, it's amazing how so many of our Senators and members of congress have accumulated so much wealth on their meager salaries.

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, Casual Observer said:

They've made millions, but not "off the presidency".  Their properties, Trump properties, clothing lines, etc.  Another dishonest statement from MDC.

If you want the blueprint for leveraging gov't. power for financial gain, look no further than the Clinton foundations, which were described as innocuous charitable organizations by every lefty here.  Come to think of it, it's amazing how so many of our Senators and members of congress have accumulated so much wealth on their meager salaries.

I think it would be silly for anyone to deny that Trump being President has not had a positive affect on his businesses worldwide.  It's most worldwide publicity he could ever dream of having and we all know how much he love publicity and his brand.

Just now, Hawkeye21 said:

I think it would be silly for anyone to deny that Trump being President has not had a positive affect on his businesses worldwide.  It's most worldwide publicity he could ever dream of having and we all know how much he love publicity and his brand.

We all knew he was a business man while he was running. Shouid have been brought up during the election, when we decide

these things. 

Just now, Hardcore troubadour said:

We all knew he was a business man while he was running. Shouid have been brought up during the election, when we decide

these things. 

It was one of my biggest concerns.  I never thought he was running for President because he cares about America.  I think he only cares about himself and his brand.

• Thanks 1

I'd rather the person already be rich when entering public service than become rich while making a 'modest' wage in public service. Sketchy as it gets..

I know it's crazy but, that's me.

• Like 1

39 minutes ago, Hawkeye21 said:

It was one of my biggest concerns.  I never thought he was running for President because he cares about America.  I think he only cares about himself and his brand.

What tipped you off? Was it when Trump kept talking about his international properties as president? Or when he announced that the US would host the G7 summit at his Florida golf resort? Lol. 

• Like 1

The funny thing is, the only chance the democrats have to win is if Trump is the nominee. Any run of the mill republican would win when their opposition would still be spouting the insanity the left does. No one wants free healthcare for illegals and most people like the police and think they do a good job. Never mind the eating babies and cow fart nonsense. America doesn't want Pocahontas or Sleepy Joe. It's not me, it's you.  

1 hour ago, Hawkeye21 said:

Most of it negative.  I can't ever remember people protesting in front of Trump properties before he ran.

2 minutes ago, Casual Observer said:

Most of it negative.  I can't ever remember people protesting in front of Trump properties before he ran.

The blacks and Jews loved him in NY when he was a democrat. . Now he's an anti-Semite and a racist. 

56 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

The funny thing is, the only chance the democrats have to win is if Trump is the nominee. Any run of the mill republican would win when their opposition would still be spouting the insanity the left does. No one wants free healthcare for illegals and most people like the police and think they do a good job. Never mind the eating babies and cow fart nonsense. America doesn't want Pocahontas or Sleepy Joe. It's not me, it's you.  

This is more of them knowing they cant beat him so they must try to remove him. 

15 minutes ago, drobeski said:

This is more of them knowing they cant beat him so they must try to remove him. 

They know he's not getting removed. Just slinging mud. Cucks like MDC and Worms fall for it. 

2 hours ago, Reality said:

I'd rather the person already be rich when entering public service than become rich while making a 'modest' wage in public service. Sketchy as it gets..

I know it's crazy but, that's me.

I respect that opinion as well. I agree with you. 

1 hour ago, Casual Observer said:

You’re only talking about negative media presence and some small protest groups. Do you honestly think that’s hurting his businesses?  What about all the events he has at his properties strictly because he’s president?

14 minutes ago, Hawkeye21 said:

You’re only talking about negative media presence and some small protest groups. Do you honestly think that’s hurting his businesses?  What about all the events he has at his properties strictly because he’s president?

And? As long as no one is getting anything from the government because they are patrons of a Trump property what's the problem? Obama just got some sick amount of money to write a book that people will buy and none will read. It's ok for him to profit off of his time as president? 

10 minutes ago, Hawkeye21 said:

What do you mean only?  There is massive negative media coverage on a daily basis.  You've got some inverse correlation thing going on here that doesn't make much sense.  If I got to charge the gov't. rent for doing business at mar a lago I'd do it every day of the week.  I don't know that he does though.  If he does and it were improper, I'm sure they'd have already thrown that in the impeachment hopper by now.  Show me the numbers - I'd love to see if he charges the gov. for it and how much he's made.

When Hillary was the First Lady of Arkansas, besides killing people and smuggling cocaine, she was on the board of directors of Wal- Mart. You know, because of all her business experience.