Alias Detective

Official President Trump Impeachment Inquiry Thread

12 hours ago, drobeski said:

Ivanka 2024! Break that focking glass ceiling!

She could play the sympathy card with how her dad groped her and lusted after her her whole life.  Might get pity votes.

WASHINGTON — Two associates of the president’s private lawyer, Rudolph W. Giuliani, who helped fund efforts to investigate one of President Trump’s political rivals, were charged in a separate case with violating campaign finance laws, according to court documents. 

The two men, Lev Parnas and Igor Fruman, believed to be important witnesses in the House’s impeachment inquiry of Mr. Trump, were arrested on campaign finance charges. The arrests and charges were first reported by The Wall Street Journal. Two other men, David Correia and Andrey Kukushkin, were also indicted. 

Mr. Parnas and Mr. Fruman aided Mr. Giuliani’s efforts to gin up investigations in Ukraine into former Vice President Joseph R. Biden Jr. and his son Hunter Biden, among other potentially politically beneficial investigations for Mr. Trump. Mr. Parnas had been scheduled to participate in a deposition with House impeachment investigators on Capitol Hill on Thursday, and Mr. Fruman on Friday. Neither had been expected to show up voluntarily. House Democrats were preparing to issue subpoenas to force them to do so.

7 minutes ago, The Observer said:

She could play the sympathy card with how her dad groped her and lusted after her her whole life.  Might get pity votes.

NBC

Mr. Parnas and Mr. Fruman have acted as emissaries in Ukraine for Mr. Giuliani as he has sought to uncover information about, and encourage investigations into, Mr. Trump’s rivals, including Mr. Biden.

Mr. Parnas, who has known Mr. Giuliani for years, worked with Mr. Fruman to connect Mr. Giuliani to Ukrainian prosecutors who provided information to Mr. Giuliani, as The Times revealed in May.

Mr. Parnas and Mr. Fruman are based in South Florida, and are executives of an energy company that donated $325,000 to a pro-Trump super PAC last year, prompting a Federal Election Commission complaint by a nonpartisan campaign finance watchdog accusing the men and the company of violating campaign finance laws.

Last month, Mr. Giuliani sought to minimize the significance of the campaign finance inquiry into the two men.

“They had a campaign finance issue,” he said in an interview late last month. “I referred them to a campaign finance expert who pretty much resolved it.”

Their lawyer, John M. Dowd, who previously represented Mr. Trump against the special counsel’s inquiry, did not immediately respond to a request for comment about the arrest.

Oops! :lol:

4 hours ago, Filthy Fernadez said:

And the Left leaners here go silent. 

Honcho, Worms, MDC, Oldmaid..................crickets.

"joe bidens drug addicted son"...😄

• Haha 1

23 minutes ago, IGotWorms said:

Mr. Parnas and Mr. Fruman have acted as emissaries in Ukraine for Mr. Giuliani as he has sought to uncover information about, and encourage investigations into, Mr. Trump’s rivals, including Mr. Biden.

Mr. Parnas, who has known Mr. Giuliani for years, worked with Mr. Fruman to connect Mr. Giuliani to Ukrainian prosecutors who provided information to Mr. Giuliani, as The Times revealed in May.

Mr. Parnas and Mr. Fruman are based in South Florida, and are executives of an energy company that donated $325,000 to a pro-Trump super PAC last year, prompting a Federal Election Commission complaint by a nonpartisan campaign finance watchdog accusing the men and the company of violating campaign finance laws.

Last month, Mr. Giuliani sought to minimize the significance of the campaign finance inquiry into the two men.

“They had a campaign finance issue,” he said in an interview late last month. “I referred them to a campaign finance expert who pretty much resolved it.”

Their lawyer, John M. Dowd, who previously represented Mr. Trump against the special counsel’s inquiry, did not immediately respond to a request for comment about the arrest.

Oops! :lol:

Oh no campaign finance law! 

Where have I heard about those being violated before ? I know I have I just cant put my finger on it. 

3 hours ago, MDC said:

I’d expect classier behavior from a Lyft driver with a special needs retard at home, especially given Ms. HT’s vaginal disability and predilection for gangbanging uncircumcised Muslims while Hardcuck wanks it in the corner. :thumbsdown: 

Goes right for the kid. What a POS. 

• Thanks 1

Just now, 12th Man said:

Goes right for the kid. What a POS. 

HT went for family first. If you can’t take the heat get out of the kitchen. Cuck.

1 minute ago, MDC said:

HT went for family first. If you can’t take the heat get out of the kitchen. Cuck.

What a focking crybaby. Oh HT made me do it. Waaaa waaa. POS 

6 minutes ago, drobeski said:

Oh no campaign finance law! 

Where have I heard about those being violated before ? I know I have I just cant put my finger on it. 

I think you’re remembering Trump’s many other associates who have already plead guilty to crimes. 

Just now, 12th Man said:

What a focking crybaby. Oh HT made me do it. Waaaa waaa. POS 

Gonna knock my teeth out, message board muscles? 

Just now, IGotWorms said:

I think you’re remembering Trump’s many other associates who have already plead guilty to crimes. 

Something about a 375k fine. Nope not trump. 

4 hours ago, MDC said:

Cause he’s asking foreign governments to do opposition research for him.

Clearly he’s a traitor who should face the firing squad.  :cheers: 

False.

1 minute ago, MDC said:

Gonna knock my teeth out, message board muscles? 

Says the POS going after kids. 

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2019/10/breaking-fired-anti-trump-ukrainian-ambassador-was-monitoring-communications-of-john-solomon-and-us-journalists-prying-into-ukraine-video/

Fired U.K. Ambassador was monitoring The Hill's journalist John Solomon and other journalists trying to investigate U.S. officials corruption in Ukraine. Same lady was blocking Ukraine officials traveling to U.S. as they were trying to give U.S. information regarding Democrat corruption.

Yep...............all a right wing hoax huh? Joe Biden got nearly a million that we know about, spying on the press, etc............

3 minutes ago, 12th Man said:

Says the POS going after kids. 

I wouldn’t go after you kids if you didn’t attack my family, Keyboard Muscles.

Don’t dish it out if you can’t take it. :( 

7 minutes ago, MDC said:

I wouldn’t go after you kids if you didn’t attack my family, Keyboard Muscles.

Don’t dish it out if you can’t take it. :( 

BS you are a lying POS. Your go to is always after HTs kid. 

Just now, 12th Man said:

He goes after my wife, I go after his kid. See how that works, cuck? 

Anytime you two phaggits want to lay off family I’m game. Until then you can kiss my ass. Cuck.

21 minutes ago, MDC said:

Just your fat wife.  Neve your kid. Grow up man. 

1 minute ago, MDC said:

Anytime you two phaggits want to lay off family I’m game. Until then you can kiss my ass. Cuck.

You go after my un-fat, very fit wife with  a fantastic vagina. That's how this all started. You went the kid route because you were losing. Like the guy who is losing a fight and decides to bite. It's a loser move. 

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, 12th Man said:

Yup. Boards almost biggest liar and it's biggest loser. He was living in a room he rented on Craigslist before he found Fatty McGoo. Probably on Craigslist too.  Lol. 

5 minutes ago, MDC said:

I’ve never said word one about your kid you lying POS. 

• Thanks 1

Either family is off limits or I make fun of Corky and that murder scene between your disgusting wife’s thighs.

You guys decide I’m good either way. :thumbsup: 

Just now, Hardcore troubadour said:

Yup. Boards almost biggest liar and it's biggest loser. He was living in a room he rented on Craigslist before he found Fatty McGoo. Probably on Craigslist too.  Lol. 

He’s one POS. 

Just now, MDC said:

Either family is off limits or I make fun of Corky and that murder scene between your disgusting wife’s thighs.

You are a lying POS. GO FOCK YOURSELF. 

Just now, 12th Man said:

I’ve never said word one about your kid you lying POS. 

I never said you did. I said you two crybaby phaggits go after my wife all the time.

Don’t like getting it back much though. :lol: 

Just now, 12th Man said:

You are a lying POS. GO FOCK YOURSELF. 

:cry: :lol: 

Just now, MDC said:

I'm good. There's not a hint of truth in your allegations, you just made them up. I, on the other hand, can make the case that your wife is a pig. Using your own words as evidence. You go ahead and take some time to think about it. Maybe turn the hourglass.  Lol.  

1 minute ago, MDC said:

I never said you did. I said you two crybaby phaggits go after my wife all the time.

Don’t like getting it back much though. :lol: 

Can’t go one post without lying. POS. 

34 minutes ago, MDC said:

It's good to see that you support my approach, give back what you get.....:thumbsup:

HT’s wife was post 40 when she had a rough, 16-month pregnancy. HT never mentions his wife and kid - he’s as ashamed of them as they are of him. :( 

:lol: 

Just now, MDC said:

HT’s wife was post 40 when she had a rough, 16-month pregnancy. HT never mentions his wife and kid - he’s as ashamed of them as they are of him. :( 

:lol: 

She's not even 40 now. Wow, you have to resort to this? Sad. 

1 minute ago, RLLD said:

It's good to see that you support my approach, give back what you get.....:thumbsup:

Except he lies once again. Him and Worms started on ny wife a few years ago. I didn't flip out, just waited. They kept it up. Now a few years later Worms doesn't have a wife and we find out that Mrs MDC is a heifer. For reals though. 

17 hours ago, The Observer said:

Go for it. It's beautiful up there. 

As long as you're trying to keep up, schedule Ft Lauderdale in November and Greece in September. 😘

No way, the warehouse couldn't function without your many talents.  You couldn't even afford airfare to Cali, you delusional weirdo.

15 minutes ago, MDC said:

No deal.  Your family situation is what makes you a cuck.

Mrs Hardcuck has a 16-month pregnancy at age 40. Any woman in that situation not been fat?

1 minute ago, MDC said:

Mrs Hardcuck has a 16-month pregnancy at age 40. Any woman in that situation not been fat?

Like I said, she's not 40 now. Desperation is a stinky cologne. 

What MDC is doing now is saying my wife is older, not me, because some other posters have said they were older what they had kids, so he can't keep going down that route. Just another punk move from a certified punk.  Lol. 

• Thanks 1

She was over 40 and pregnant for 16 months. I bet her teets are like athletic socks full of dimes. Not that it matters with that casserole between her thighs. 🤮 

1 minute ago, MDC said:

She was over 40 and pregnant for 16 months. I bet her teets are like athletic socks full of dimes. Not that it matters with that casserole between her thighs. 🤮 

You need locked in a rubber room.

• Thanks 2