Alias Detective

Official President Trump Impeachment Inquiry Thread

Whooped em again.......Trump let the loony left think Deutsche Bank had his tax returns and they spent 2 years, millions of dollars and countless hours yammering Resistance only to find out Deutsche Bank doesn't have them. 

"Never interrupt your enemy when they're making a mistake"

https://theconservativetreehouse.com/2019/10/10/two-years-and-multiple-lawsuits-result-in-nothing-deutsche-bank-doesnt-have-trump-tax-returns/ 

15 hours ago, MDC said:

Exactly. Dude mentions my wife every day, then cries about being classless if I give it back. Are families off limits or not?

Pick a side. :thumbsup: 

Kids are never off limits to POS pedos like you. 

15 hours ago, MDC said:

Exactly. Dude mentions my wife every day, then cries about being classless if I give it back. Are families off limits or not?

Pick a side. :thumbsup: 

Kids are never off limits to POS pedos like you. 

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Filthy Fernadez said:

Whooped em again.......Trump let the loony left think Deutsche Bank had his tax returns and they spent 2 years, millions of dollars and countless hours yammering Resistance only to find out Deutsche Bank doesn't have them. 

"Never interrupt your enemy when they're making a mistake"

https://theconservativetreehouse.com/2019/10/10/two-years-and-multiple-lawsuits-result-in-nothing-deutsche-bank-doesnt-have-trump-tax-returns/ 

This is what I am wondering about.  If it were me....and I knew there was information that was useless, but the Dem's wanted it and I knew they wanted it as a weapon against me, I would first deny them access, fight it, let them spew all the hate and vitriol they could muster....let their media allies do the same, then when it broke, let the pendulum crush them....over and over.... during the last election he made the media his useful idiots, maybe he does have a design after all....:huh:

12 hours ago, The Observer said:

It's a shame Fox News is so slanted against poor Trump. ROFL

And I'd love to know the average IQ at that Trump rally. Can you just imagine the kind of person that would actually  go to one of those?  Oof

Meanwhile in looney mental case leftville. :lol:

9 minutes ago, RLLD said:

This is what I am wondering about.  If it were me....and I knew there was information that was useless, but the Dem's wanted it and I knew they wanted it as a weapon against me, I would first deny them access, fight it, let them spew all the hate and vitriol they could muster....let their media allies do the same, then when it broke, let the pendulum crush them....over and over.... during the last election he made the media his useful idiots, maybe he does have a design after all....:huh:

They keep falling for it too.

I no longer worry about Trump getting removed or losing 2020. He's truly a puppet master over the Dems.

CNN erased black tran women???   O....M.....F.....G......   :lol::lol::lol:

What's wrong Donnie Lemon??   Did attempting to reason with someone who has mental and emotional issues not work out for you?  🤣

27 minutes ago, RLLD said:

CNN erased black tran women???   O....M.....F.....G......   :lol::lol::lol:

What's wrong Donnie Lemon??   Did attempting to reason with someone who has mental and emotional issues not work out for you?  🤣

BTWLM! :lol: team newbie! 

2 hours ago, drobeski said:

Meanwhile in looney mental case leftville. :lol:

Beto was clapping so hard at the end to make sure everyone knew he was clapping for Blossom.

29 minutes ago, titans&bucs&bearsohmy! said:

And the dems wonder why they can't hang in flyover country. 😂

Should anyone be proud to live in a country that celebrates mental illness?

Beto and his ilk are all too happy to support this "person's" mental illness and pretend they have some relevance, but anything that points out where he is wrong is just conspiracy....LMFAO....

23 minutes ago, TimmySmith said:

Our president is in such a state of mental decline at this point that he qualifies as mentally ill. The guy is a disaster.

35 minutes ago, TimmySmith said:

Ha! Our almost president is still running around claiming she won! And people nod their heads! Mental illness everywhere. 

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

Ha! Our almost president is still running around claiming she won! And people nod their heads! What a bunch of morons. 

• Thanks 1

29 minutes ago, The Observer said:

Our president is in such a state of mental decline at this point that he qualifies as mentally ill. The guy is a disaster.

Whatever you say Blossom

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 3

32 minutes ago, The Observer said:

To leftists ideology, absolutely, and for that fact alone I support him....

29 minutes ago, Big Guy said:

LOL  Even a damn Fox News poll supports an impeachment hearing.  If people don't know what crimes he's committed by now, they simply don't want to know.

• Haha 1

10 minutes ago, The Observer said:

LOL  Even a damn Fox News poll supports an impeachment hearing.  If people don't know what crimes he's committed by now, they simply don't want to know.

Let's hear your list sunshine. We're used to you eating sh!t but enough talking sh!t. List the crimes.

• Haha 2

12 minutes ago, The Observer said:

you have no Idea what's REALLY going on do you?

• Thanks 2

1 minute ago, Filthy Fernadez said:

Let's hear your list sunshine. We're used to you eating sh!t but enough talking sh!t. List the crimes.

🤣  I'll pass.  Take a break from Fox News for one day and turn on literally any other news and you'll be amazed at what you learn.

• Haha 1
  • Confused 2

14 minutes ago, The Observer said:

🤣  I'll pass.  Take a break from Fox News for one day and turn on literally any other news and you'll be amazed at what you learn.

Now that FOX is in the tank, MSN leans about 98% Left. You'd be surprised what you hear, learn reading, listening to independent sources that aren't bought and paid for by Globalists.

3 hours ago, Fireballer said:

Beto was clapping so hard at the end to make sure everyone knew he was clapping for Blossom.

Everyone's upset about Blossom.  What about the whack job mom who's calling her kid trans when he/she is in elementary school? She should have her head examined.  

6 minutes ago, Filthy Fernadez said:

Fox hired Anti-Trumper Paul Ryan. Doesn't Disney now own Fox?

Disney bought 21st century fox which was a part of the fox corporation I believe.  Fox News is still under the same ownership which is primarily the Murdoch family.

3 minutes ago, vuduchile said:

Everyone's upset about Blossom.  What about the whack job mom who's calling her kid trans when he/she is in elementary school? She should have her head examined.  

Yep, real sick.....endorsed child abuse by some sick people.  

• Like 1

31 minutes ago, Filthy Fernadez said:

Haven't you heard?  He's guilty of various high crimes and misdemeanors.   That's according to the Dem lead committees who have been conducting the impeachment inquiry.  

1 minute ago, vuduchile said:

Haven't you heard?  He's guilty of various high crimes and misdemeanors.   That's according to the Dem lead committees who have been conducting the impeachment inquiry.  

There's an impeachment inquiry? I know that's what they're calling their coup but it's not. No Judicial authority = No impeachment.  

41 minutes ago, The Observer said:

As usual. Couldn't answer the bell. Lol. 

2 minutes ago, Filthy Fernadez said:

There's an impeachment inquiry? I know that's what they're calling their coup but it's not. No Judicial authority = No impeachment.  

That's an important point actually.  The dems and their media darlings love to throw the terms impeachment and subpoena around.  Your typical below average Joe thinks impeachment means he's getting kicked out of office soon.  They see the word subpoena and automatically think someone's being called in to spill the beans.  

This is their campaign strategy.  They wanna roll into 2020 saying Trump is being impeached and claim they're issuing subpoenas to everyone associated with the administration.  

• Thanks 1

43 minutes ago, The Observer said:

This one's gonna be tough for you to dance around.  

• Thanks 1

16 minutes ago, vuduchile said:

That's an important point actually.  The dems and their media darlings love to throw the terms impeachment and subpoena around.  Your typical below average Joe thinks impeachment means he's getting kicked out of office soon.  They see the word subpoena and automatically think someone's being called in to spill the beans.  

This is their campaign strategy.  They wanna roll into 2020 saying Trump is being impeached and claim they're issuing subpoenas to everyone associated with the administration.  

Worms fell for it.

:(

12 minutes ago, The Observer said:

We won't get the real truth until The Donald starts Trump News, amirite?  🤣😂

Or, until the media extricates itself from political ideology, and returns to its original mission of delivering information to the people without the infotainment aspect.

• Like 1