Alias Detective

Official President Trump Impeachment Inquiry Thread

1 minute ago, Gladiators said:

It’s unfortunate your reading comprehension is around the 2nd grade level.

Oh, and I think you said earlier today that you aren’t the one who fires insults first. Another lie.

You're the one who stated that instead of bitching about the 1% getting tax breaks,  worms should have worked harder. Sorry, that's ignorant and uninformed. Not an insult. A fact. 

3 minutes ago, Gladiators said:

It’s unfortunate your reading comprehension is around the 2nd grade level.

Oh, and I think you said earlier today that you aren’t the one who fires insults first. Another lie.

He just makes things up. 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, The Observer said:

You're the one who stated that instead of bitching about the 1% getting tax breaks,  worms should have worked harder. Sorry, that's ignorant and uninformed. Not an insult. A fact. 

It appears you’re in the same boat as Worms. I don’t feel sorry for you either. 

3 hours ago, The Observer said:

I forgot more than you'll ever know. On every subject.  Don't ever forget that.

Uninformed and triggered.

On 10/3/2019 at 7:50 PM, cbfalcon said:

I may dislike Mitch, but the guy knows how to play the game. He is watching Trump double down on 18 with the dealer showing a 10, he is watching the impeachment polls, and he is doing the math with an eye on the calendar.

Its pretty obvious that the Republican Senate, lead by Mitch the Biitch, will vote to remove Trump from office. They will announce that they were against Trump the entire time, but had to wait until the time was right before they swooped in and did what the Democrats couldn’t, saving America. They’ll announce they are the true Anti-Trump party, and their half of the country will buy it hook, line, and sinker. Ideally, Mitch will get it done by the end of the year with the hopes of getting a new candidate in there for next November, but the real goal is to hold the Senate. 

I applaud Mitch’s ability to play the game. 

So now Mitch is seeing that 50% support impeachment in the polls, and yet you all still don’t see how this ends? :lol:

• Like 1

Just now, cbfalcon said:

So now Mitch is seeing that 50% support impeachment in the polls, and yet you all still don’t see how this ends? :lol:

How does it end? 

3 hours ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

No kidding. And you think a democrat is going to change that dynamic? Not a chance. I have given up on that pipe dream. Ain't gonna happen. I wish it would. So Fock it, I may as well pay less. 

I can almost respect this line of thinking. I think you’re full of sh1t, but I have to admit Obama didn’t do much for us wage slaves. Certainly didn’t completely fock us in the ass like W and Trump, but he didn’t help either.

18 minutes ago, IGotWorms said:

I can almost respect this line of thinking. I think you’re full of sh1t, but I have to admit Obama didn’t do much for us wage slaves. Certainly didn’t completely fock us in the ass like W and Trump, but he didn’t help either.

What exactly would I be full of? I used to believe. Now I don't. Why is that such a perplexing thing for you people? 

13 hours ago, Reality said:

Normal people, including left leaning folks (not psycho's who spend all day on message boards), are sick of all this garbage.  Cried wolf 1 too many times.  This won't end well for Democrats. 

I am in the middle. To my mind, Trump is the same garbage human he has always been. I have zero doubt that there is massive corruption and wrongdoing in his administration. 

That said, the dems can't prove sh!t, and are whiney little crying wolf b!tches that just want power back so they can get their corruption up again. 

Pox on all their houses. 

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, drobeski said:

Ivanka 2024! Break that focking glass ceiling!

Go fock yourself with a rusty cactus:lol:

8 hours ago, IGotWorms said:

I'll bet your Trump focking has given you more take home. What did your Obama focking give you?

4 minutes ago, Filthy Fernadez said:

And the Left leaners here go silent. 

Honcho, Worms, MDC, Oldmaid..................crickets.

If it Doesn’t fit their narrative, they go silent. 

18 minutes ago, Filthy Fernadez said:

Scummy if true. We should investigate and get rid of Trump, Biden and all the other dirtbag swamp creatures in DC. :thumbsup: 

2 minutes ago, MDC said:

Scummy if true. We should investigate and get rid of Trump, Biden and all the other dirtbag swamp creatures in DC.

Get rid of Trump why? Cuz he's a big meanie? Cuz he's taking down your buddies?

1 minute ago, Filthy Fernadez said:

Get rid of Trump why? Cuz he's a big meanie? Cuz he's taking down your buddies?

Cause he’s asking foreign governments to do opposition research for him.

Clearly he’s a traitor who should face the firing squad.  :cheers: 

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, MDC said:

Looks like Trump is doing it for good reason, there may be a firing squad but, you may not like who is in the line of fire...  I see why they are going so hard at Trump now, this sort of thing isn't supposed to be exposed...

:(

Sad day for your folk and, spare us the "not my folk' comment, when you spend all day attacking one side, it's clear where your loyalties lie.

7 minutes ago, Filthy Fernadez said:

Creepy Joe's crimes dont matter! This is about a very very credible anonymous rogue democrat presidential candidate supporting CIA agent who heard 3rd hand bad stuff and was visibly shaken word versus the obviously lying and corrupt Ukraine presidents word. 

Joes running for president,  its criminal to look into his crimes. 

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, Reality said:

Looks like Trump is doing it for good reason, there may be a firing squad but, you may not like who is in the line of fire...  I see why they are going so hard at Trump now, this sort of thing isn't supposed to be exposed...

:(

Sad day for your folk and, spare us the "not my folk' comment, when you spend all day attacking one side, it's clear where your loyalties lie.

Not my folk: I wasn’t going to vote for Biden and don’t think he would win anyway. Hopefully the full extent of Trump and Biden’s corruption and general scumbaggery gets out. :thumbsup: 

20 minutes ago, MDC said:

He's asking for assistance in 2016 election meddling. You know; the entire premise of the Russian Collusion investigation. Whatsmattah? You don't want to find out who meddled in our election?

• Like 1

Just now, Filthy Fernadez said:

He's asking for assistance in 2016 election meddling. You know; the entire premise of the Russian Collusion investigation. Whatsmattah? You don't want to find out who meddled in our election?

I sort of feel bad for you. The drobeski and HT types here are just hack partisans who parrot whatever the GOP tells then. You’re actually stupid enough to believe this malarkey. :lol: 

• Thanks 1

10 minutes ago, MDC said:

I sort of feel bad for you. The drobeski and HT types here are just hack partisans who parrot whatever the GOP tells then. You’re actually stupid enough to believe this malarkey. :lol: 

The investigation was already reopened in February of 2019............months before call by Trump.

Ukraine has already admitted it meddled in the 2016 election at the behest of Democrats.

Is your forehead teflon coated? Nothing sticks in that melon of yours?

2 minutes ago, Filthy Fernadez said:

The investigation was already reopened in February of 2019............months before call by Trump.

Ukraine has already admitted it meddled in the 2016 election at the behest of Democrats.

Is your forehead teflon coated? Nothing sticks in that melon of yours?

I don't know about his forehead, but his wife is coated in cooking grease. Lol. 

Just now, Hardcore troubadour said:

I don't know about his forehead, but his wife is coated in cooking grease. Lol. 

When I last saw her she resembled a glazed doughnut and dripping like a popsicle in July.

Just now, Filthy Fernadez said:

When I last saw her she resembled a glazed doughnut and dripping like a popsicle in July.

She has one kid with two different guys, years apart. Huge age gap between them. We all know that type. Bar slut while granny watched the kids. Dime a dozen in the Philly/south jersey area.  Probably smokes Newports.  Lol. 

I’d expect classier behavior from a Lyft driver with a special needs retard at home, especially given Ms. HT’s vaginal disability and predilection for gangbanging uncircumcised Muslims while Hardcuck wanks it in the corner. :thumbsdown: 

1 minute ago, MDC said:

I’d expect classier behavior from a Lyft driver with a special needs retard at home, especially given Ms. HT’s vaginal disability and predilection for gangbanging uncircumcised Muslims while Hardcuck wanks it in the corner. :thumbsdown: 

Hee-heee! If your wife can be referred to as a baby momma, you might just be white Trash! 

33 minutes ago, MDC said:

Irony... you're just upset weirdo Schiff was never able to get the naked pics of trump he sought from Russia. 

Seems like the WH is playing it OK so far, push back hard, force them to make a move..... both sides know that the consequences of pushing this impeachment BS hurt the Dems disproportionately....

7 minutes ago, RLLD said:

Seems like the WH is playing it OK so far, push back hard, force them to make a move..... both sides know that the consequences of pushing this impeachment BS hurt the Dems disproportionately....

It probably helps Warren a little since she’s the only candidate other than Sanders who’s made political corruption an issue in her campaign. 

5 minutes ago, MDC said:

It probably helps Warren a little since she’s the only candidate other than Sanders who’s made political corruption an issue in her campaign. 

I agree that this likely help Warren a bit, that does make sense. If I were the Dem's I would be pretty concerned about his this little gambit might negatively impact their house dominance, and perhaps exacerbate things for them in the Senate. t may be a short term gain, but not win, against trump....but long term is could be pretty harmful

:lol: Biden shakes down because he claims a guy is corrupt.  And Trump can't ask if any of it is true.  Pretty easy to spot the guilty one here.

3 minutes ago, TimmySmith said:

:lol: Biden shakes down because he claims a guy is corrupt.  And Trump can't ask if any of it is true.  Pretty easy to spot the guilty one here.

And now Biden calling for Congress to impeach. He's scared to face trump and now he's trying to use Congress to remove his opponent or at the very least damage him politically enough for Biden to win. Almost sounds like election interference,  asking Congress to dig up dirt on his opponent.  Congress is funded by taxpayer dollars, so sneaky slimy creepy joe wants us tax payers to fund the removal of a sitting president.  

Investigate this focking dirtbag. 

• Like 1

39 minutes ago, MDC said:

Unless the whistleblower's reported close relationship is with Warren. Might have been her to throw that in there to blow up Biden even more.