Alias Detective

Official President Trump Impeachment Inquiry Thread

1 minute ago, drobeski said:

I'm not really shocked an astute lawyer like yourself doesnt understands what convicted means. 

lol you’re a complete dumbass. He pled guilty to it which is even worse than a jury finding him guilty—with the latter there’s always a possibility the jury got it wrong.

But you keep running with that. It’s hilariously stupid as are all of your Trump-related “defenses”

It's going to be funny when this gets to the senate and they get to call witnesses. First up: Hunter Biden. He takes the fifth. Next: Joe Biden. That windbag won't take the fifth and maybe talk himself into handcuffs. 

3 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

It's going to be funny when this gets to the senate and they get to call witnesses. First up: Hunter Biden. He takes the fifth. Next: Joe Biden. That windbag won't take the fifth and maybe talk himself into handcuffs. 

Liddle diddle Schiff will be first.  

13 minutes ago, IGotWorms said:

lol you’re a complete dumbass. He pled guilty to it which is even worse than a jury finding him guilty—with the latter there’s always a possibility the jury got it wrong.

But you keep running with that. It’s hilariously stupid as are all of your Trump-related “defenses”

Have you paid attention to the circumstances regarding his confession and the prosecution withholding exculpatory evidence. You might want to read up a bit. 

As a guy so concerned with justice, you would think this sham againts a "decorated military veteran" bug you a bit. They better have had good reason to fock this guy over. . No ? 

Or are you always selectively concerned with all issues  ? Ya know like how you didnt give a fock when Obama was withholding military aid to Ukraine ? They werent vital to our national security then ?

You're a phony hack combined with being a phony drama queen. 

You're exposed bud.nobody buys your phony concern and drama over any of this schit..best to pack up and head back to whatever safe space you headed to when trump crushed your dreams. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 3

21 minutes ago, drobeski said:

I'm not really shocked an astute lawyer like yourself doesnt understands what convicted means. 

I'm not at all shocked that this insult doesn't make any sense at all.  Did your translator take the day off?

22 minutes ago, drobeski said:

Have you paid attention to the circumstances regarding his confession and the prosecution withholding exculpatory evidence. You might want to read up a bit. 

As a guy so concerned with justice, you would think this sham againts a "decorated military veteran" bug you a bit. They better have had good reason to fock this guy over. . No ? 

Or are you always selectively concerned with all issues  ? Ya know like how you didnt give a fock when Obama was withholding military aid to Ukraine ? They werent vital to our national security then ?

You're a phony hack combined with being a phony drama queen. 

You're exposed bud.nobody buys your phony concern and drama over any of this schit..best to pack up and head back to whatever safe space you headed to when trump crushed your dreams. 

This beat down was fantastic!  If I was worms I wouldn't show my face here for at least a week.

Drobs - how long have you owned worms?

• Haha 1

3 minutes ago, EternalShinyAndChrome said:

This beat down was fantastic!  If I was worms I wouldn't show my face here for at least a week.

Drobs - how long have you owned worms?

A beat down questioning whether the guy was guilty of a crime HE PLED GUILTY TO?

Sure thing, bud :lol:

Just now, IGotWorms said:

A beat down questioning whether the guy was guilty of a crime HE PLED GUILTY TO?

He can't hear you, he's in the bathroom washing his face after all that Drobe ass kissing he just did.  

• Like 1

1 minute ago, IGotWorms said:

Stay down. You're only embarrassing yourself.

You really want Drobs to take another shot at you? :lol:

1 minute ago, Mike Honcho said:

He can't hear you, he's in the bathroom washing his face after all that Drobe ass kissing he just did.  

Says the guy sucking on worms cack!  I hope he at least offered you a reach-around!

Can always count on honcho coming into the thread and trying to protect his girls!  Every time worms posts you run in here like a pimp.

1 minute ago, EternalShinyAndChrome said:

Stay down. You're only embarrassing yourself.

You really want Drobs to take another shot at you? :lol:

Sorry, my mistake thinking he was in the bathroom...clearly I didn't see him because he's behind Drobs and still kissing his ass.   

Just now, Mike Honcho said:

Sorry, my mistake thinking he was in the bathroom...clearly I didn't see him because he's behind Drobs and still kissing his ass.   

How are you able to post with both your hands on worms cack?

5 minutes ago, EternalShinyAndChrome said:

Says the guy sucking on worms cack!  I hope he at least offered you a reach-around!

Can always count on honcho coming into the thread and trying to protect his girls!  Every time worms posts you run in here like a pimp.

there is so much stupidity in one post it's almost impossible to comprehend.   

Sucking cack---I didn't say anything nice to worms, compliment...like you the fawning little girl love letter you wrote to Drobs.  :dunno:

Protect his girls...how did I protect him, by pointing out your man-crush on Drobs...

Every time worm posts I come running in here...of the 80 pages, I'm 99% certain that was my first reply to worms in this thread...I'd be surprised if I have more than 10 posts in the entirety of this thread.

Seriously, it's impressive that you are so absofockinglutely 100% wrong with every single thing you said.   You keep trying though, one day you will get something right.

1 hour ago, Mike Honcho said:

Sucking cack---I didn't say anything nice to worms, compliment...like you the fawning little girl love letter you wrote to Drobs.  :dunno:

Protect his girls...how did I protect him, by pointing out your man-crush on Drobs...

Every time worm posts I come running in here...of the 80 pages, I'm 99% certain that was my first reply to worms in this thread.

Seriously, it's impressive that you are so absofockinglutely 100% wrong with every single thing you said, well done.

Keep suckin!  Hope you got that reach-around you were looking for.

Someday worms will be able to protect himself and won't need you to run in here protecting him all the time.

3 hours ago, IGotWorms said:

Trolling? Quite the opposite. This is what Nixon did but far worse for involving a foreign government and trying to extort them by withholding military aid designed to protect US national security interests. He needs to go.

I hope you get paid for your stupidity.

Biden withheld a billion dollars unless Ukraine fired a prosecutor, with the stated goal of rooting out corruption.

Trump allegedly withheld a few hundred million, with the stated goal of rooting out corruption.

Retards: Biden qpq debunked! Trump alleged qpq confirmed! Impeach!

Do you realize how focking stupid you look?

• Sad 1

48 minutes ago, Mike Honcho said:

Every time worm posts I come running in here...of the 80 pages, I'm 99% certain that was my first reply to worms in this thread...I'd be surprised if I have more than 10 posts in the entirety of this thread.

Seriously, it's impressive that you are so absofockinglutely 100% wrong with every single thing you said.   You keep trying though, one day you will get something right.

We hate each other but both happen to have common sense. 

• Thanks 1

https://heavy.com/news/2019/10/eric-ciaramella/

Ciaramella has worked for the Central Intelligence Agency for several years and was assigned to the White House during the end of the Obama administration. He worked closely with Biden in his role as an expert on Ukraine. Ciaramella also has ties to Sean Misko, a former NSC co-worker who now works for Representative Adam Schiff and the Intelligence Committee.

The whistleblower’s ties to Democrats, including Biden, Schiff, former CIA Director John Brennan, former Director of Intelligence James Clapper and former National Security Adviser Susan Rice, have created controversy

Eric Ciaramella joined the Central Intelligence Agency at some point during President Obama’s second term. According to reports by The Washington Post and The New York Times about the whistleblower, prior to Ciaramella being named, and online records, Ciaramella was detailed to the White House to serve as a Ukraine expert with the National Security Council in 2015.

During his time with the National Security Council, Ciaramella also worked with then-Vice President Biden, who was working closely on Ukraine issues at the end of Obama’s time in office

Ciaramella also has ties to former Democratic National Committee operative and opposition researcher Alexandra Chalupa, a Ukrainian-American who has been targeted by some conservatives as being behind an effort to accuse the Trump campaign of Russian collusion

When Lt. General H.R. McMaster was named Trump’s new national security adviser, Ciaramella served as McMaster’s personal aide. In the summer of 2017, Ciaramella returned to the CIA, where he is still an active employee.

• Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, Intense Observer said:

https://heavy.com/news/2019/10/eric-ciaramella/

Ciaramella has worked for the Central Intelligence Agency for several years and was assigned to the White House during the end of the Obama administration. He worked closely with Biden in his role as an expert on Ukraine. Ciaramella also has ties to Sean Misko, a former NSC co-worker who now works for Representative Adam Schiff and the Intelligence Committee.

The whistleblower’s ties to Democrats, including Biden, Schiff, former CIA Director John Brennan, former Director of Intelligence James Clapper and former National Security Adviser Susan Rice, have created controversy

Eric Ciaramella joined the Central Intelligence Agency at some point during President Obama’s second term. According to reports by The Washington Post and The New York Times about the whistleblower, prior to Ciaramella being named, and online records, Ciaramella was detailed to the White House to serve as a Ukraine expert with the National Security Council in 2015.

During his time with the National Security Council, Ciaramella also worked with then-Vice President Biden, who was working closely on Ukraine issues at the end of Obama’s time in office

Ciaramella also has ties to former Democratic National Committee operative and opposition researcher Alexandra Chalupa, a Ukrainian-American who has been targeted by some conservatives as being behind an effort to accuse the Trump campaign of Russian collusion

When Lt. General H.R. McMaster was named Trump’s new national security adviser, Ciaramella served as McMaster’s personal aide. In the summer of 2017, Ciaramella returned to the CIA, where he is still an active employee.

So what! Orange man bad! :cry: vital national security 😢

Ciaramella, the "whistleblower" was not only a CIA operative, but he worked closely with Biden when he withheld a billion dollars in aid from the Ukraine government unless they fired the prosecutor investigating Burisma.

And, as mentioned in the last paragraph, he was no longer at the White House and was not on the call between Trump and Ukraine president.

And he is butt buddies with a Schiff aide.

🤣

I honestly can't believe this is the route the Dems, media, and NPCtards are going in their attempt to defeat Trump.

It almost looks like a preemptive cover-up.

• Thanks 1

25 minutes ago, Intense Observer said:

Ciaramella, the "whistleblower" was not only a CIA operative, but he worked closely with Biden when he withheld a billion dollars in aid from the Ukraine government unless they fired the prosecutor investigating Burisma.

And, as mentioned in the last paragraph, he was no longer at the White House and was not on the call between Trump and Ukraine president.

And he is butt buddies with a Schiff aide.

🤣

I honestly can't believe this is the route the Dems, media, and NPCtards are going in their attempt to defeat Trump.

Why do you hate heroes?

33 minutes ago, Intense Observer said:

It's not just to defeat trump, it's to keep their fight in the headlines in an effort to win other elections.  This is the strategy. They have no ideas, so it's this or nothing.

1 hour ago, TimmySmith said:

It's not just to defeat trump, it's to keep their fight in the headlines in an effort to win other elections.  This is the strategy. They have no ideas, so it's this or nothing.

I think they're also fighting to keep their prior corruption from seeing the light of day.

2 minutes ago, Casual Observer said:

I think they're also fighting to keep their prior corruption from seeing the light of day.

https://creativedestructionmedia.com/investigations/2019/11/06/breaking-source-reveals-hunter-biden-took-off-the-books-payments-from-burisma-aided-by-fbi-coverup/

In Onyshchenko’s former oversight role over Ukrainian energy security, he was in a unique position to acquire information on Burisma and their dealings with the Biden family.

In our extensive discussions with Onyshchenko, CD Media can report that he confirmed Hunter Biden took ‘off the books’ payments totally millions from Burisma.

“There were ‘official’ and ‘unofficial’ payments to the Biden family,” Onyshchenko stated.

Onyshchenko also confirmed that former FBI agent Karen Greenway, who oversaw the Obama administration’s anti-corruption efforts in Eastern Europe, directed the coverup of the Biden scandal at the time, in concert with the U.S. embassy in Kyiv, and other Deep State American government assets ‘in-country’.

I have never heard of CD Media, this could be just more Fake News ala CNN/ABC/etc. It certainly deserves to be investigated.

• Thanks 1

Are there any Obama era scandals Susan Rice was not involved in? 

16 minutes ago, Casual Observer said:

This is what it's been all about since he won the nomination. 

Just now, Hardcore troubadour said:

Are there any Obama era scandals Susan Rice was not involved in? 

He was scandal free

4 minutes ago, Intense Observer said:

https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/news/fox-news-executives-ban-sean-hannity-and-tucker-carlson-from-saying-name-of-alleged-whistleblower

Fox news bans show hosts from saying Eric Ciaramella's name.

🤔

Interesting that the media is hell bent on keeping this guy and his CIA/Biden ties quiet.

Fox is the neocon channel, a fact that has eluded the grasp of the liberals on this bored.  The Ukraine was a neocon project.

1 minute ago, drobeski said:

He was scandal free

Exactly. He was kept safe. His minions did all the dirt. They will actually claim that Obama didn't know his VP threatened to withhold the aid to Ukraine . Even though it's on video. 

Fox News is against him now. By next year Brightbart and Conservative Sandbox will be on the Trumper black list. 

Just now, MDC said:

Fox News is against him now. By next year Brightbart and Conservative Sandbox will be on the Trumper black list. 

You've been a human piñata all day today.  Conservative Treehouse is in your browser's favorites.  The least you can do is call the site by it's proper name.

What happens after Conservatard Playpen triggers the Trumpers by suggesting maybe the light of Christ doesn’t shine out of Don’s ass hole? Do 4chan and Stormfront take over as our most trusted news sources? 

:( 

1 minute ago, MDC said:

What happens after Conservatard Playpen triggers the Trumpers by suggesting maybe the light of Christ doesn’t shine out of Don’s ass hole? Do 4chan and Stormfront take over as our most trusted news sources? 

Tilt

6 minutes ago, MDC said:

I suspect nothing, since that site doesn't make those claims, but you'll be the first to tell us since you probably read that site more than we do.

4 hours ago, IGotWorms said:

I think that gets trumped (no pun intended) by the “convicted felon” part.

So what was your opinion of Flynn when Weissman and crew first started out to get him? Were you here saying "stop, he's a war hero" or "he's a decorated military man! How dare they?!" Nope; since he (a lifelong Democrat) choose to be in the Trump administration, you were okay with Weissman pulling his usual bag of tricks against him (withholding exculpatory evidence, threatening relatives, etc). 

And once this case gets tossed, be sure you get your a$$ back in here and retract what you said about Flynn. Mmmmmmmkay?

2 minutes ago, Filthy Fernadez said:

So what was your opinion of Flynn when Weissman and crew first started out to get him? Were you here saying "stop, he's a war hero" or "he's a decorated military man! How dare they?!" Nope; since he (a lifelong Democrat) choose to be in the Trump administration, you were okay with Weissman pulling his usual bag of tricks against him (withholding exculpatory evidence, threatening relatives, etc). 

And once this case gets tossed, be sure you get your a$$ back in here and retract what you said about Flynn. Mmmmmmmkay?

The Whistleblower's attorney was tweeting about a coup against Trump in 2017.

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/coup-has-started-whistleblowers-attorney-said-in-2017-posts-calling-for-impeachment

51 minutes ago, Intense Observer said:

“There were ‘official’ and ‘unofficial’ payments to the Biden family,” Onyshchenko stated.

Of course there were. A river of dirty money was washed through Ukraine. USAID, IMF $$, all were given to Urkaine and then immediately disappeared down a rat hole. Some went to the Bidens, some went to the Kerrys, and who knows who else. I'm sure the Clintons got theirs too as Ukraine was one of the biggest donors to the Clinton Global Initiative/Clinton Foundation.

Well, Worms finally got the proof needed against Trump. I'm sure somewhere in those posts of his about Sondland he found an actual quote where Sondland says "Call Trump, he'll tell you that you ain't getting the billion".

Oh wait, nevermind. That was 2016 and it was Biden saying call Obama. I forgetz.

5 minutes ago, Filthy Fernadez said:

Of course there were. A river of dirty money was washed through Ukraine. USAID, IMF $$, all were given to Urkaine and then immediately disappeared down a rat hole. Some went to the Bidens, some went to the Kerrys, and who knows who else. I'm sure the Clintons got theirs too as Ukraine was one of the biggest donors to the Clinton Global Initiative/Clinton Foundation.

Bingo