Alias Detective

Official President Trump Impeachment Inquiry Thread

36 minutes ago, IGotWorms said:

15 was an estimate, turns out it was a little high. A bunch, was the point.

There was also mueller’s testimony where he very pointedly said that Trump was NOT exonerated.

But whatever, that’s all immaterial now.

Prosecutors NEVER say NOT exonerated,  it's not even a legal term. They either press charges or dont. Mueller was a hack and nothing but a figurehead.  He didn't write the report and by evidence of his sad pathetic testimony,  he probably doesn't have the mental capacity to even write his name. 

• Like 3

5 minutes ago, drobeski said:

Prosecutors NEVER say NOT exonerated,  it's not even a legal term. They either press charges or dont. Mueller was a hack and nothing but a figurehead.  He didn't write the report and by evidence of his sad pathetic testimony,  he probably doesn't have the mental capacity to even write his name. 

:lol:

11 minutes ago, drobeski said:

Robert Mueller is one of the most respected men in the country. By both sides.  He was certainly not a hack.

Mueller has obviously lost a step. There is often-times mental decline when you get into your 70's. We have several examples in the spotlight at this moment in time.  Mental decline affects everyone differently.

Mueller has become slow and disinterested. Almost seems bored with life.  Trump is becoming even more narcissistic (as hard to believe as that is) and paranoid. And Giuliani rambles incoherently. Says 'No, I never mentioned Biden' in one sentence, then says "Of course I mentioned Biden" ten seconds later. We will all lose a step ourselves some day. Just hope you do it the way Mueller did and not the others.

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, The Observer said:

Robert Mueller is one of the most respected men in the country. By both sides.  He was certainly not a hack.

Mueller has obviously lost a step. There is often-times mental decline when you get into your 70's. We have several examples in the spotlight at this moment in time.  Mental decline affects everyone differently.

Mueller has become slow and disinterested. Almost seems bored with life.  Trump is becoming even more narcissistic (as hard to believe as that is) and paranoid. And Giuliani rambles incoherently. Says 'No, I never mentioned Biden' in one sentence, then says "Of course I mentioned Biden" ten seconds later. We will all lose a step ourselves some day. Just hope you do it the way Mueller did and not the others.

He's a corrupt piece of garbage who's history is knowingly and intentionally jailing innocent men. Scumbag, no wonder you admire him. 

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

3 minutes ago, drobeski said:

He's a corrupt piece of garbage who's history is knowingly and intentionally jailing innocent men. Scumbag, no wonder you admire him. 

Really?  When his term as FBI director was up and they wanted to make an exception and let him serve longer, why was the vote unanimous to allow it?

He was well respected by everyone until Trumptards decided he was the enemy for being named as head of special council.  Also, no one that he sent to jail was innocent. They just got away with their crimes for too long. hope this helps

5 minutes ago, The Observer said:

Really?  When his term as FBI director was up and they wanted to make an exception and let him serve longer, why was the vote unanimous to allow it?

He was well respected by everyone until Trumptards decided he was the enemy for being named as head of special council.  Also, no one that he sent to jail was innocent. They just got away with their crimes for too long. hope this helps

You are so uninformed. I said his history.  Look it up, learn. 

2 minutes ago, drobeski said:

You are so uninformed. I said his history.  Look it up, learn. 

I forgot more than you'll ever know. On every subject.  Don't ever forget that.

Mueller was well respected by politicians. He's as corrupt as they come. He's part of the administration, in which he flat out lied to Americans and Congress, that helped lead us into Iraq under the guise of WMD's. He's a corrupt liar, and his place in history should be forever stained with Iraq.

2 minutes ago, crackattack said:

Mueller was well respected by politicians. He's as corrupt as they come. He's part of the administration, in which he flat out lied to Americans and Congress, that helped lead us into Iraq under the guise of WMD's. He's a corrupt liar, and his place in history should be forever stained with Iraq.

He is as swampy as they get. Which explains the bipartisan support for his unprecedented extension as director after his 10 year term expired.

https://lists.grabien.com/list-robert-mueller-biggest-scandals-and-controversies-his-career

A quick highlight reel of some of his accomplishments.

Sad to see what a lifetime in DC and Wall Street can do to a one time war hero.

• Like 1

I just want the impeachment to start.  The only reason the Dems are dragging this out is because they know they can't actually impeach him... also, and most likely, is because they're actually behind everything.  They just want to discredit Trump with the hopes that the public won't re-elect him.  If I were a gambling man, I'd bet on Trump never getting impeached, Trump gets re-elected, and the impeachment talk goes away completely.

The best case scenario is that Trump gets re-elected the Republican's take the House back and increase their hold on the Senate.  That's the only way this country will get back on track completely.

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, Intense Observer said:

He is as swampy as they get. Which explains the bipartisan support for his unprecedented extension as director after his 10 year term expired.

https://lists.grabien.com/list-robert-mueller-biggest-scandals-and-controversies-his-career

A quick highlight reel of some of his accomplishments.

Sad to see what a lifetime in DC and Wall Street can do to a one time war hero.

What I find absolutely astounding is the Left's love of Mueller. The Left hated Bush, Cheney, Powell, Rice, etc etc over their handling of Iraq and the lies leading us to war. Well......guess who was head of the FBI and intelligence gathering during that time? Guess who got in front of Congress and the American people touting their "intelligence" and knowledge of Iraq's WMD programs. Yep. Mueller.

So if the liberals hated Bush and his administration for lying us into war, why don't they hate Mueller and his part in that also? How can they trust a man who arguably played a huge role in one of America's biggest military blunder ever? Yep. Real hero there. Hypocrites.

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, TBayXXXVII said:

I just want the impeachment to start.  The only reason the Dems are dragging this out is because they know they can't actually impeach him... also, and most likely, is because they're actually behind everything.  They just want to discredit Trump with the hopes that the public won't re-elect him.  If I were a gambling man, I'd bet on Trump never getting impeached, Trump gets re-elected, and the impeachment talk goes away completely.

The best case scenario is that Trump gets re-elected the Republican's take the House back and increase their hold on the Senate.  That's the only way this country will get back on track completely.

Plus, there's no way that old sack of schit Ginsburg makes it through Trump's 2nd term. :)

Just now, lickin_starfish said:

Plus, there's no way that old sack of schit Ginsburg makes it through Trump's 2nd term. :)

If Trump gets to nominee another Supreme Court Justice liberals heads will explode.

15 minutes ago, TBayXXXVII said:

“Dragging it out”? They just focking started and the White House immediately began stonewalling! :doh:

I can see not liking Trump, but I don't understand why a law abiding, tax paying, straight white male citizen would support democrats. You have to be a cuck to do so.  

• Like 2

57 minutes ago, TBayXXXVII said:

Dragging it out?  Lol. the White House won't provide any documents or people that Congress wants to interview.  This could be over in a week if Trump wanted it to be. and if he had nothing to hide. You know it and I know it

13 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

I can see not liking Trump, but I don't understand why a law abiding, tax paying, straight white male citizen would support democrats. You have to be a cuck to do so.  

Because some law-abiding, tax-paying, straight white males are not racist, have some human empathy, would like a tax break for the middle class instead of just the richest people in the country , hate liars, and have a general dislike of corrupt pieces of s*** like Donald Trump. Hth

4 minutes ago, The Observer said:

Because some law-abiding, tax-paying, straight white males are not racist, have some human empathy, would like a tax break for the middle class instead of just the richest people in the country , hate liars, and have a general dislike of corrupt pieces of s*** like Donald Trump. Hth

Like I said, I get the Trump hate. Can't understand getting behind any of these democrat nominees if you're a normal person. And I did get a tax break. You didn't? So you're not a racist. BFD. Let's not act like that's an accomplishment. My alleged racism and your non-racism have the same result in the grand scheme of things: nothing

1 minute ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

Like I said, I get the Trump hate. Can't understand getting behind any of these democrat nominees if you're a normal person. And I didnget a tax break. You didn't? 

I got a minuscule break while the billionaires made out like wild bandits. As usual. You’d have to be a tube to believe otherwise 

Just now, IGotWorms said:

I got a minuscule break while the billionaires made out like wild bandits. As usual. You’d have to be a tube to believe otherwise 

I'm aware. That's how percentages work. But I'm not going to claim I didn't get one because they got a bigger one. 

2 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

I'm aware. That's how percentages work. But I'm not going to claim I didn't get one because they got a bigger one. 

It’s not just percentages. Their slice of the pie continues to shrink while yours expands. The pie being the overall tax burden 

For example, will you have an $11.4 million estate? No? Didn’t think so. That’s a tax cut that goes purely to the upper class

And you may have a few thousand in the top tax bracket whereas the very wealthy could have millions.

I could go on.

Percentages :lol: You have no idea how life works. The people you vote for do, but they choose to fock you with that knowledge. Poor bastard 

6 minutes ago, IGotWorms said:

It’s not just percentages. Their slice of the pie continues to shrink while yours expands. The pie being the overall tax burden 

And what has more to do with that, spending or the rich not paying their fair share?  I put it at spending 1, rich getting over 2. I could be wrong, but I don't think I am. That's why I don't complain about the rich. They are the smaller problem. A problem yes, but not as much as spending, especially on illegals and BS wars. 

1 minute ago, IGotWorms said:

And you may have a few thousand in the top tax bracket whereas the very wealthy could have millions.

I could go on.

Percentages :lol: You have no idea how life works. The people you vote for do, but they choose to fock you with that knowledge. Poor bastard 

Lol. Have I stated once the rich aren't getting over? I'm fully aware of what's going on. But nice try lumping me in with the ill informed. 

2 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

And what has more to do with that, spending or the rich not paying their fair share. I put it at spending 1, rich getting over 2. I could be wrong, but I don't think I am. That's why I don't complain about the rich. They are the smaller problem. A problem yes, but not as much as spending, especially on illegals and BS wars. 

I don’t think you get it. Their share of the tax burden is comparatively small while yours is large. You could cut spending all you want, that reality would remain the same. The bottom line dollar amount you pay would go down but theirs would go down so much more. No matter what, you lose.

Just now, IGotWorms said:

I don’t think you get it. Their share of the tax burden is comparatively small while yours is large. You could cut spending all you want, that reality would remain the same. The bottom line dollar amount you pay would go down but theirs would go down so much more. No matter what, you lose.

No kidding. And you think a democrat is going to change that dynamic? Not a chance. I have given up on that pipe dream. Ain't gonna happen. I wish it would. So Fock it, I may as well pay less. 

24 minutes ago, IGotWorms said:

It’s too bad you didn’t put in the hard work to become one of the top earners in this country. Your life and your decisions. Wash the sand out and move on or keep whining.

3 minutes ago, Gladiators said:

It’s too bad you didn’t put in the hard work to become one of the top earners in this country. Your life and your decisions. Wash the sand out and move on or keep whining.

I agree with this sentiment, but I have a hard time thinking Wall Street diks and hedge fund bigger diks worked very hard, or took much risk. I don't think they should be paying less than me.  

1 minute ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

I agree with this sentiment, but I have a hard time thinking Wall Street diks and hedge fund bigger diks worked very hard, or took much risk. I don't think they should be paying less than me.  

I don’t think they’re paying less than you, unless you’re making more than them.

4 minutes ago, Gladiators said:

I don’t think they’re paying less than you, unless you’re making more than them.

Well, I think they are on capital gains. Which is BS. I'm for a lower capital gain rate on some of it, but not all. 

7 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

Well, I think they are on capital gains. Which is BS. I'm for a lower capital game rate on some of it, but not all. 

I disagree on cap gains. I get taxed on my wages. After paying 40%+ for Fed/St and FICA, I’m left with the money I can do what I want with. If I invest it and receive some dividends, I shouldn’t be taxed another 40%+ on that. The government already took their fare share of my earnings...IMO...and they’re still taking another 15% or 20% in the form of cap gains tax.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, The Observer said:

Don't let your jealousy turn to hatred.  That sh*t''ll tear you up inside. :cheers:

Thanks Dr. Freud.  I'm going to work real hard the rest of the week and maybe I'll earn enough to take the family on a 3 hour road trip to the Finger Lakes for our Summer vacation.

3 minutes ago, Gladiators said:

I disagree on cap gains. I get taxed on my wages. After paying 40%+ for Fed/St and FICA, I’m left with the money I can do what I want with. If I invest it and receive some dividends, I shouldn’t be taxed another 40%+ on that. The government already took their fare share of my earnings...IMO...and they’re still taking another 15% or 20% in the form of cap gains tax.

I agree. That's why I said some of it should be allowed to be taxed at the lower rate. Hell, I'd say tax it at zero for a while. But someone making their living on equities shouldn't be getting that benefit on all of it. 

35 minutes ago, Gladiators said:

ROFL. The fact that you think the richest people in the country are the hardest working tells me all I need to know about your intelligence. 

16 minutes ago, Casual Observer said:

Thanks Dr. Freud.  I'm going to work real hard the rest of the week and maybe I'll earn enough to take the family on a 3 hour road trip to the Finger Lakes for our Summer vacation.

Go for it. It's beautiful up there. 

As long as you're trying to keep up, schedule Ft Lauderdale in November and Greece in September. 😘

Just now, The Observer said:

ROFL. The fact that you think the richest people in the country are the hardest working tells me all I need to know about your intelligence. 

It’s unfortunate your reading comprehension is around the 2nd grade level.

Oh, and I think you said earlier today that you aren’t the one who fires insults first. Another lie.

1 minute ago, Gladiators said:

It’s unfortunate your reading comprehension is around the 2nd grade level.

Oh, and I think you said earlier today that you aren’t the one who fires insults first. Another lie.

He’s delusional.

2 hours ago, The Observer said:

I forgot more than you'll ever know. On every subject.  Don't ever forget that.

Really not that impressive of a feat.