Sign in to follow this  
RLLD

Warming up to Kamala Harris

“There is a lack of ability or a difficulty in imagining that someone who we have never seen can do a job that has been done, you know, 45 times by someone who is not that person,” she told Axios in an interview last week.

Rink

So you are in a DEMOCRAT primary, not a general election, so you are suggesting that the DEMOCRATS are sorta....racist?  🤣

1 hour ago, lickin_starfish said:

Kamala brings Blasey Ford out of retirement, haha!

https://mobile.twitter.com/SenKamalaHarris/status/1190682708688719873

You have to give it to Harris, she knows how to use people, this is a sage move IMHO.   From a politician standpoint, she has some skills

I don’t think acknowledging the biases of voters is the same thing as calling them racist. 

Kamala is a lizard person. She’d slit your throat in your sleep for fun. No chance she wins the nomination but she would be a lot of fun in a presidential debate.

2 hours ago, MDC said:

I don’t think acknowledging the biases of voters is the same thing as calling them racist. 

Kamala is a lizard person. She’d slit your throat in your sleep for fun. No chance she wins the nomination but she would be a lot of fun in a presidential debate.

She might even be fun in the sack.  I'd hit it.  :thumbsup:

Of course, I would pat her down and make sure there were no sharp objects in the room.  Or blunt objects.

8 minutes ago, EternalShinyAndChrome said:

Of course, I would pat her down and make sure there were no sharp objects in the room.  Or blunt objects.

Any thoughts of her even remotely sexual were forever ruined for me when someone on this bored pointed out that she looks like Corey Booker in drag. Boner killer.  

14 minutes ago, EternalShinyAndChrome said:

I had no idea what she looked like when I first heard of her. Kamala is surprisingly hot but she probably eats her mates like a black widow.

• Haha 1

3 hours ago, EternalShinyAndChrome said:

A good friend of mine from HS went to Howard with her.     He hit it.     He said it was pretty sweet and she was definitely a member of the "go-team".   

He told me this story several years ago.    Well before she ran for president.     He's gotten more tail than a veterinarian since all the way back to HS.   That F-ing guy slept with all the hottest chicks in my HS.   Well, the sluttier ones at least.   There was really no reason for him to embellish the story, especially back then.    I think he had to explain to me who the hell she was when he first told the story.   

I'm going to see him again in a few weeks.    I'll try to get some more details.    Stay tuned. . . 

5 minutes ago, Masshole said:

A good friend of mine from HS went to Howard with her.     He hit it.     He said it was pretty sweet and she was definitely a member of the "go-team".   

He told me this story several years ago.    Well before she ran for president.     He's gotten more tail than a veterinarian since all the way back to HS.   That F-ing guy slept with all the hottest chicks in my HS.   Well, the sluttier ones at least.   There was really no reason for him to embellish the story, especially back then.    I think he had to explain to me who the hell she was when he first told the story.   

I'm going to see him again in a few weeks.    I'll try to get some more details.    Stay tuned. . . 

Aww man.  I can't wait.  🍿

4 hours ago, EternalShinyAndChrome said:

Willie Brown hit it when he was mayor. That's how she got her start in politics. :thumbsdown:

14 hours ago, MDC said:

I had no idea what she looked like when I first heard of her. Kamala is surprisingly hot but she probably eats her mates like a black widow.

There are no black widows. Black dudes don't put 💍 on that sh!t. 

Oh. You mean the 🕸 

19 hours ago, IGotWorms said:

RLLD warming up to a black woman.

Now I’ve seen everything 🤯

Except that your ignorance is on display since I have repeatedly celebrated black women, you seem to have a problem with holding people accountable. :dunno:

19 hours ago, IGotWorms said:

RLLD warming up to a black woman.

Now I’ve seen everything 🤯

If Harris is black then Warren is a reverse apache master. Harris' parents are canadian and jamaican. 

30 minutes ago, bostonlager said:

If Harris is black then Warren is a reverse apache master. Harris' parents are canadian and jamaican. 

Blacker than you are 

Just now, IGotWorms said:

Blacker than you are 

No one is more thankful for that than I.