Sign in to follow this  
sderk

Angry Iraq protesters attack US embassy over strikes

Surprise, surprise...

Several thousand Iraqi protesters attacked the US embassy in Baghdad on Tuesday, breaching its outer wall and chanting "Death to America!" in anger over weekend air strikes that killed pro-Iran fighters.

http://www.msn.com/en-us/news/world/angry-iraq-protesters-attack-us-embassy-over-strikes/ar-BBYujwS?ocid=ientp

Why are we still there and giving enough of a about contractors still there to piss off the freaks? And who's paying these contractors? There's no reason to be there.

Pull out troops and money and let the Iraqis figure it out for themselves. So what if that means Iran runs it? Let Iran run it. Whats the worst they can do, kill all the Sunnis? Problem solved. Who cares? 

3 minutes ago, bandrus1 said:

I really hope we do not end up in a war with Iran. That will be an extremely messy ordeal 

Here Iran, have Iraq. So long as you keep refugees out of Europe, you can get Syria and Lebanon for free too for all I care. 

In Yemen though, you have to have your boys  duke it out with the Saudi's boys. Have fun with that. We're selling missiles to the Saudis for pretty good money so keep it up.

11 minutes ago, bandrus1 said:

I really hope we do not end up in a war with Iran. That will be an extremely messy ordeal 

Agreed, and at the end of the day I think the Shiites are a bit saner than the Sunnis.  I mean they're all F'n loopy but I'm not sure why we always seemed to side with the Sunni nations.  Iran is actually a pretty decent country for being in that neighborhood.  Those behind the levers of power have been itching for a war with Iran forever though.  It's gonna happen sooner or later, especially if we get a Jew or a Democrat in the white house.

I wonder how we protected our Embassy.

Did we call 911?

• Like 1

1 minute ago, tubby_mcgee said:

I wonder how we protected our Embassy?

I wonder if we called 911 or what?

I think they have Hillary on speed dial. 

4 minutes ago, fandandy said:

It's gonna happen sooner or later, especially if we get a Jew or a Democrat in the white house.

Thanks for the heads up but there's a good chance I may vote for Ivanka anyway in 2024.

2 minutes ago, Voltaire said:

Thanks for the heads up but there's a good chance I may vote for Ivanka anyway in 2024.

Yeah, I asked that awhile ago, first female President, Ivanka?  I could definitely see that happening, in time.  Not sure she would ever in a million years want to run though.

Yeah, I asked that awhile ago, first female President, Ivanka?  I could definitely see that happening, in time.  Not sure she would ever in a million years want to run though.

She converted before she got married.

I'll have to survey the field come 2024 and see what happens, daggone I'll miss her dad so much when he's gone.

23 minutes ago, bandrus1 said:

Trump is anti-war.  And if he was, Iran has no real defense.  They are trying to take over Iraq and if they do that, we have a problem.  We are doing the right thing right now.

52 minutes ago, Voltaire said:

Pull out troops and money and let the Iraqis figure it out for themselves. So what if that means Iran runs it? Let Iran run it. Whats the worst they can do, kill all the Sunnis? Problem solved. Who cares? 

Sunnis used to be who we wanted in charge, I honestly can't tell the difference anymore.

2 minutes ago, TimmySmith said:

Sunnis used to be who we wanted in charge, I honestly can't tell the difference anymore.

Al Qaeda and ISIS are both Sunnis. 

It's been a long time since the Ayatollah took the US Embassy hostages in Tehran.... and you'll recall they all lived. Hard to stay pissed at them for that after the tons of bodies the Sunnis are responsible for.

Shiites >> Sunnis

12 minutes ago, TimmySmith said:

Trump is anti-war.  And if he was, Iran has no real defense.  They are trying to take over Iraq and if they do that, we have a problem.  We are doing the right thing right now.

The problem was caused by dopey ass Bush toppling Saddam.  Iraq is close to 70% Shiite.  WTF did they think was going to happen?

The problem was caused by dopey ass Bush toppling Saddam.  Iraq is close to 70% Shiite.  WTF did they think was going to happen?

The 1st problem. Then it was horribly played by Obama. A comedy of errors. Both thought the Shiites would take over, but the Shiites are puzzies.  Sunnis will thrive under any condition because they are smart, and ruthless. No one foresaw the Sunnis hooking up with ISIS or Al Queda and they should have.

Just now, TimmySmith said:

The 1st problem. Then it was horribly played by Obama. A comedy of errors. Both thought the Shiites would take over, but the Shiites are puzzies.  Sunnis will thrive under any condition because they are smart, and ruthless. No one foresaw the Sunnis hooking up with ISIS or Al Queda and they should have.

I think we probably helped create and armed ISIS to topple Assad.  It wouldn't surprise me one bit.  

Just now, fandandy said:

I think we probably helped create and armed ISIS to topple Assad.  It wouldn't surprise me one bit.  

Not ISIS per se, but allies of ISIS who wouldn't have ever attacked ISIS even if we asked them "pretty please."

6 minutes ago, fandandy said:

I'm 100% positive we play both sides

1 hour ago, Voltaire said:

Why are we still there and giving enough of a about contractors still there to piss off the freaks? And who's paying these contractors? There's no reason to be there.

Money.

Just like Biden, Pelosi, McCain, Clinton pocketed millions from Ukraine aid, half of DC is paying for their kids' private school tuition (so they don't have to attend school with the unclean minorities) from kickbacks and bribes related to Iraqi aid and contracts.

As long as there are crooked politicians there will be war.

2 minutes ago, Filthy Fernadez said:

Did you know Badr Corps chief Hadi Ameri, who led today's raid on the US Embassy in Iraq, was once invited to the

FYI: Ameri & the Badr Corps get their salary & orders from Iran's dictator Ali Khamenei.

https://mobile.twitter.com/HanifJazayeri/status/1212045000298680324

Well yeah, Obama loves terrorists.

Why would we worry about Iran? I mean it's not like somebody sent them billions in a plane full of cash to aid their nuclear program. 

• Haha 1

26 minutes ago, cyclone24 said:

Why would we worry about Iran? I mean it's not like somebody sent them billions in a plane full of cash to aid their nuclear program. 

Valerie Jarrett a.k.a. the hand beneath the Obama sockpuppet.

As much as I hate saying this.... time for Islamic turds to die. 

I mean we shouldn't be there in the first place, let the place rot, Iran can have it. Complete 100% rat's ass. The toilet is the place where evil Islamic turds are free to live in peace beating their wives and pushing gays off of tall buildings, Americans shouldn't be swimming in the toilet. All I care is that no Muslim refugees find their way to Europe. We don't want/need any more Islam, thanks. Stay home and die for Allah, please.

But for whatever stupid reason, we ARE still there. It's our fault for being there, thinking we can make a positive change or whatever. Trump promised we'd leave, but we have not. Since we have US government employees sent to the toilet by the US government that are now in danger,  the US government must protect them. We've long known that our people are wearing bullseyes for any jihadi a$$hole that wants to blow us up, and we knew this and put them in harm's way anyways.

The toilet is for Muslims. There is no reason to swim in the toilet. When you choose to swim in the toilet, this Shiite sh*t is bound to happen. That's yesterday's argument and tomorrow's argument. Today's argument is to save the embassy staff by any means necessary, talk would be preferable but from my living room, talk is not on the table. If not, kill anyone that needs killing to get our people out. THEN PLEASE FOCKING LEAVE!!! There is nothing there we want. Zero nada nothing. National interest =rat's ass. Every penny of taxpayer money = wasted, let it go. Every penny of private investment = wasted. let it go. Fock everything about the place. Leave. Leave. Leave. Leave. Leave.

These are the Shiites, not ISIS or al Qaeda. We have no real beef with them. They are different flavored turds that hates ISIS and al Qaeda as much as we do. If we leave, they won't follow us.

Can't be. Fake news. 

Because Darth Cheney & Rumsfield said we'd be greeted like liberators. 

Of course, Cheney also went on TV and said "It's been pretty well confirmed that Iraqi agents met with Osama Bin Laden in Germany..."

Then 2 weeks later, when he was on the same news program and had that lie repeated to him, he literally said:

"No I didn't. Never said it. Never said it. Never happened." 

I mean, does he not understand how video tape and digital recordings and whatnot work?  

Stupid old flock. I hope both he and Rummy die horrible deaths. 

And, Happy New Year. 

And, Get off my lawn. 

Again. 

58 minutes ago, wiffleball said:

Can't be. Fake news. 

Of course, Cheney also went on TV and said "It's been pretty well confirmed that Iraqi agents met with Osama Bin Laden in Germany..."

Then 2 weeks later, when he was on the same news program and had that lie repeated to him, he literally said:

I mean, does he not understand how video tape and digital recordings and whatnot work?  

And, Happy New Year. 

And, Get off my lawn. 

Again. 

Gonna suck for you having to pull the lever for Biden. 

1 hour ago, wiffleball said:

Can't be. Fake news. 

And, Happy New Year. 

And, Get off my lawn. 

Again. 

Do you feel silly buying the Russia collusion scam ? 

1 hour ago, wiffleball said:

Can't be. Fake news. 

And, Happy New Year. 

And, Get off my lawn. 

Again. 

Agreed except for the stupid part. Cheney and his cronies made bank. They didn’t care how many people died or who paid for it. Stupid as a fox. I’ll pop a cork of champagne when that focking finally goes to hell. :thumbsup: