Cdub100

Coronavirus - Doomsday

On 10/27/2021 at 8:37 AM, lod001 said:

I told dumbass that the PCR tests were a failure. He tried, like an idiot to say they worked. Wrong again as usual.

https://fos-sa.org/2021/08/02/fda-document-admits-covid-pcr-test-was-developed-without-isolated-covid-samples-for-test-calibration-effectively-admitting-its-testing-something-else/

Since the Fauci Flu in any of its β€œvariant” forms has yet to be properly isolated, the FDA instead used regular cold/flu viruses to produce PCR tests – meaning everyone who tests β€œpositive” for Chinese Germs is actually just testing positive for the seasonal flu.

That's why the flu magically 'dissappeared', but then those of us with a brain already knew that.

From the document:

Since no quantified virus isolates of the 2019-nCoV were available for CDC use at the time the test was developed and this study conducted, assays designed for detection of the 2019-nCoV RNA were tested with characterized stocks of in vitro transcribed full length RNA (N gene; GenBank accession: MN908947.2) of known titer (RNA copies/Β΅L) spiked into a diluent consisting of a suspension of human A549 cells and viral transport medium (VTM) to mimic clinical specimen.

Β 

Β 

On 10/27/2021 at 10:24 PM, TimHauck said:

also, Naomi Wolf, lol

Β 

Β 

Β 

Β 

Β 

Β 

Β 

Β 

Β 

Holy sh1t, a million babies are missing! Β That doesn’t sound good

Β 

Β 

3 hours ago, TimHauck said:

Was stopped by schools being closed and everyone working from home.

567 pages of you being stupid and you keep on going and going and going...

• Thanks 1

13 hours ago, seafoam1 said:

567 pages of you being stupid and you keep on going and going and going...

The level of ignorance in that tard's post is astonishing.

6 minutes ago, lod001 said:

The level of ignorance in that tard's post is astonishing.

It's surreal.

1 minute ago, thegeneral said:

What is the flu / Covid conspiracy theory? Missed this one.

During covid the flu cases dropped significantly.Β  Like, almost disappeared.Β 

4 minutes ago, thegeneral said:

What is the flu / Covid conspiracy theory? Missed this one.

idiots think flu cases were just "marked as covid."Β  Β Except they're too dumb to realize that there were about 10x as many covid deaths as typical flu deaths

• Thanks 1
  • Confused 1

1 hour ago, Hawkeye21 said:

During covid the flu cases dropped significantly.Β  Like, almost disappeared.Β 

People weren’t out and about seems like the most obvious reason. What am I missing here?Β 

20 minutes ago, thegeneral said:

People weren’t out and about seems like the most obvious reason. What am I missing here?Β 

Nothing

18 hours ago, TimHauck said:

Was stopped by schools being closed and everyone working from home.

See, you can't have it both ways.

1 hour ago, TimHauck said:

idiots think flu cases were just "marked as covid."Β  Β Except they're too dumb to realize that there were about 10x as many covid deaths as typical flu deaths

It's the inability to look at two things simultaniously.

OnΒ one had you say everything was closed, so no flu.

On the other hand you say we never really shut down and that's why covid cases and deaths spiked.

It's the classic case of having your cake and eating it too.

And the real answer is that we were never shut down. I didn't miss a day of work.Β Β Β "Essential businesses" stayed open, everything from hair dressers to pot shops.Β  We know now that masks didn't work.Β  Plastic tents for restaurants were always beyond explanation, one way isles in grocery stores.Β  :lol:

So the questions is valid.Β  What happened to the flu?Β  There may be some logical answer, but, everyone working from home isn't one.

• Thanks 1

9 minutes ago, Horseman said:

On the other hand you say we never really shut down and that's why covid cases and deaths spiked.

And the real answer is that we were never shut down. I didn't miss a day of work.Β Β Β "Essential businesses" stayed open, everything from hair dressers to pot shops.Β  We know now that masks didn't work.Β  Plastic tents for restaurants were always beyond explanation, one way isles in grocery stores.Β  :lol:

So the questions is valid.Β  What happened to the flu?Β  There may be some logical answer, but, everyone working from home isn't one.

Covid is/was more contagious than flu.Β  Β So for flu in particular, even small changes in activity (and most would say it wasn't small, despite not being a "real" lockdown) can make a big difference in the transmission.

It's possible that there was also "viral interference" - the presence of covid prevented flu from spreading.Β  Β But flu was not being "marked as covid," we were still testing for flu and positivity rates were extremely low.

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 2

1 hour ago, Horseman said:

It’s not? Air travel was like 10%. Vast majority of stuff was shut down.

• Confused 1

42 minutes ago, thegeneral said:

Didn't you hear?Β  Horseman didn't miss a day of work.Β  Everyone was partying like it was 2019

Covid is/was more contagious than flu.Β  Β So for flu in particular, even small changes in activity (and most would say it wasn't small, despite not being a "real" lockdown) can make a big difference in the transmission.

It's possible that there was also "viral interference" - the presence of covid prevented flu from spreading.Β  Β But flu was not being "marked as covid," we were still testing for flu and positivity rates were extremely low.

Or maybe they just were included together since the pcr test couldn’t differentiateΒ 

or maybe we all had coviflumoniacold

• Thanks 1

Just now, RaiderHaters Revenge said:

Or maybe they just were included together since the pcr test couldn’t differentiateΒ 

Yes it could liar, plus they also tested for flu separately.

29 minutes ago, TimHauck said:

Didn't you hear?Β  Horseman didn't miss a day of work.Β  Everyone was partying like it was 2019

It seems really obvious why flu cases were very low during that period. I’d guess in addition to the obvious that there were more unreported cases of flu as well.

Not something I have really looked at though TBH didn’t know this was a point of contention or conspiracy type thing.Β Β 

1 hour ago, thegeneral said:

Didn’t you hear? According to Tim, we weren’t shut down. So that’s a lie and I’m sure he will call you out for it.

1 minute ago, Gladiators said:

Didn’t you hear? According to Tim, we weren’t shut down. So that’s a lie and I’m sure he will call you out for it.

Well my daily commute says otherwise πŸ˜‚

Yes it could liar, plus they also tested for flu separately.

Your president and pharma overlords tell you to get your booster science denierΒ 

• Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, Gladiators said:

And I've repeatedly said that a main reason we didn't need extended lockdowns was because much of the change in activity was voluntary.Β  I mean, is the Geek Club really trying to argue that people didn't change their behavior during covid?Β  Sad.

2 minutes ago, TimHauck said:

And I've repeatedly said that a main reason we didn't need extended lockdowns was because much of the change in activity was voluntary.Β  I mean, is the Geek Club really trying to argue that people didn't change their behavior during covid?Β  Sad.

Yeah, we changed our behavior.Β  Because the government focking made us.Β Β  πŸ˜‚

1 minute ago, TimHauck said:

Are you going to call thegeneral out for his lie?

14 minutes ago, RaiderHaters Revenge said:

Your president and pharma overlords tell you to get your booster science denierΒ 

Cool that you're changing the subject and are usingΒ this line for about the 100th time which is wrong anyway...are you going to admit that you lied?

Β 

4 minutes ago, TimHauck said:

Cool that you're changing the subject and are usingΒ this line for about the 100th time which is wrong anyway...are you going to admit that you lied?

Β 

After you do. I know original tests there were concerns that they couldn’t differentiateΒ 

32 minutes ago, RaiderHaters Revenge said:

After you do. I know original tests there were concerns that they couldn’t differentiateΒ 

No, you idiots just can't read.Β  They were suggesting a test which could test for BOTH, not saying that it couldn't tell the difference.Β  But good to see we're recycling 1.5 year old arguments again.Β  Β  Β One of many times I proved @RealityΒ wrong before he putΒ me on ignore because he couldn't handle being proven wrong so often.

Β 

On 9/12/2021 at 9:40 PM, Reality said:

No doubt, especially when your test can't tell the difference between Covid and the flu. Like, that was actually a thing....

πŸ€¦πŸ»β€β™‚οΈπŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£

Β 

On 9/12/2021 at 10:03 PM, TimHauck said:

Β 

No dude, you just can't read.Β  That "notice" you're alluding to was recommending to simply use a differentΒ test that could test for BOTH flu and covid rather than 2 different tests (https://www.cdc.gov/csels/dls/locs/2021/07-21-2021-lab-alert-Changes_CDC_RT-PCR_SARS-CoV-2_Testing_1.html), it wasn't saying flu tests positive for covid.Β  Not to mention that was only referring to 1 specific PCR test, we obviously are still using many others.Β  Β And we still tested for flu last year anyway, butΒ I believe the positivity rate was less than 1%.Β 

Β 

Β 

59 minutes ago, Gladiators said:

Are you going to call thegeneral out for his lie?

What is happening here πŸ˜‚

2 minutes ago, thegeneral said:

What is happening here πŸ˜‚

He wants me to say you’re wrong for saying the β€œvast majority of stuff was shut down,” which I probably would disagree with, but would depend on where and when you’re referring to and how we’re defining β€œthe vast majority.”

16 minutes ago, TimHauck said:

He wants me to say you’re wrong for saying the β€œvast majority of stuff was shut down,” which I probably would disagree with, but would depend on where and when you’re referring to and how we’re defining β€œthe vast majority.”

Ahh. YeahΒ my world def was shut for a period of time. I fly a lot and wide has office job and both those world’s were def shut down.Β 

4 hours ago, thegeneral said:

Vast majority?πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

Β 

25 minutes ago, thegeneral said:

Ahh. YeahΒ my world def was shut for a period of time. I fly a lot and wide has office job and both those world’s were def shut down.Β 

We found someone that wasn’t β€œessential β€œ. Β Makes sense really, but, kind of a unicorn.Β 

Just now, Horseman said:

Vast majority?πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

Β 

Yeah. Air travel for instance went down like 90%. I’m mostly using anecdotal stuff here. Don’t really get into all this Covid arguing nonsense, haven’t really thought about it recently TBH.