Cdub100

Coronavirus - Doomsday

4 hours ago, Sagging Scrot said:

Well the blacks have nothing to worry about

Well look at this scumbag.

12 minutes ago, thegeneral said:

Well look at this scumbag.

It was a nice month or two while he was away

I woke up yesterday with an awful stomach ache and immediately went to the toilet.  I proceeded to piss out of my ass for a good couple minutes.  It was a horrible day as I had to fly back home and was waiting at the airport as my flight got delayed 2 hours.  I wasn't able to eat anything all day until right before bed last night.  Stomach still feels awful but much better than yesterday.  Have only been able to eat a bagel so far today.

I think I may have gotten food poisioning but maybe I have Covid.  I don't have an at home test.

2 hours ago, Beaker15 said:

I woke up yesterday with an awful stomach ache and immediately went to the toilet.  I proceeded to piss out of my ass for a good couple minutes.  It was a horrible day as I had to fly back home and was waiting at the airport as my flight got delayed 2 hours.  I wasn't able to eat anything all day until right before bed last night.  Stomach still feels awful but much better than yesterday.  Have only been able to eat a bagel so far today.

I think I may have gotten food poisioning but maybe I have Covid.  I don't have an at home test.

Did you have cream cheese on the bagel? I don’t eat them much but when I do I like jalapeño cream cheese with a slice of ham on a sesame bagel and a Snapple iced tea. It’s the bomb. 

5 hours ago, GutterBoy said:

Covid is over guys, enough already 

Bourla has his billions, guys.  Best to not talk about covid anymore

7 hours ago, lickin_starfish said:

What is amazing is that they pimped the weak virus hard with scare tactics and the majority fell for it even after seeing the damage it caused those in the trials, namely Maddie DeGaray. Once it got to the US and no one dropped like a stone, I knew the scam was on with the actors in China falling down in the streets.

Now you got the paid off, retarded midget hotez getting his ass kicked on social media cause he won't debate RKF, jr. on vaccine damage. Elon's even calling out the goblin.

Can someone get timtard a booster if he's not already dead from his blood clots, which would be nice. 🤣🤣🤣

Fauci should get a fair trial and then be hung.   

• Thanks 2

16 hours ago, GutterBoy said:

There is nothing to see here 

Wanna bet COVID ramps up with a new strain just in time for the election? 

Obvious why he wont debate. The pressure is on the goblin. $2.62 million & climbing up for charity for a debate. I wonder if they call in Hillary's team to do a job on him. He should worry more about that than showing for a debate.

Hotez does seem like a tool.  I vaguely remember when he was on Rogan awhile back and Joe rightfully grilled him about how he said he was "addicted to junk food" or something.   I also noticed how he used the publicity of the past few days to push a new book.

RFK Jr. is still an idiot in regards to vaccines though.  Glad to see this guy, who I've posted tweets of in here and has offered to debate RFK Jr., getting some love from Mark Cuban:

Why isn't coovids still on the news 24/7? It's the deadliest plague in history. How can people just brush it aside? Why aren't there any more deadlier strains coming out like there used to be?

Just now, lickin_starfish said:

Why isn't coovids still on the news 24/7? It's the deadliest plague in history. How can people just brush it aside?

Remember the makeshift morgues and warehouses full of dead bodies like they said was going to happen? Me neither 😞

2 hours ago, lickin_starfish said:

Why isn't coovids still on the news 24/7? It's the deadliest plague in history. How can people just brush it aside? Why aren't there any more deadlier strains coming out like there used to be?

Pfizer is currently advertising their Covid vaccine.

5 minutes ago, Gepetto said:

Pfizer is currently advertising their Covid vaccine.

Why don't we have direction arrows in grocery stores, wear masks while standing up, or have dancing nurses anymore? Proven scientific methods to save humanity.

• Thanks 1

2 hours ago, lickin_starfish said:

Why don't we have direction arrows in grocery stores, wear masks while standing up, or have dancing nurses anymore? Proven scientific methods to save humanity.

Covid infection numbers are down and pandemic is over, and Covid fatigue, and the govt. decides whatever they want when they want for their own nefarious reasons.

Hotez won't debate because he HAS to stick one approved narrative.  RFK can explain things in any way that makes sense.  Hotez has to alter every fact to fit into a small box.  Its a lose lose for him.  

Deon Sanders losing toes due to the jab juice. Next, he will lose the legs as the clots just won't stop. Dude trusted the absolute wrong people and is paying the price. There is zero doubt the clot shot has focked him up.

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, RaiderHaters Revenge said:

Weinstein, noted leftist must be a conspiracy theorist as well

god damn libtards are idiots

I think he nailed it. "The science" was code for money. Now we need real science to bust open #Sciencegate.

This Hotez clown, he was pushing for kids to get vaccinated? Hang him too. After a fair trial of course. 

• Thanks 2

21 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

This Hotez clown, he was pushing for kids to get vaccinated? Hang him too. After a fair trial of course. 

notice all the "but science" are pretty quiet now?

good gracious, what a scam perpetrated by the liberal media to tell you what to do.  It's their mantra because they know you are an idiot & they are smart.

that is exactly what the left has become.

• Like 1

The western world panicked, then the powers that be, who pull the puppet strings seized on it.  Never again.  Go fock yourself. 

• Thanks 2

They closed the beaches, skate parks and playgrounds that were outside.  We walked in lines up and down the grocery store like GD sheep.  People couldn't go to loved one's funerals or allowed to see them in the hospital dying.  People were FIRED from their jobs or at worst forced to do something they generally didn't want too.   You were kicked off social media platforms for saying that it was fairly obvious Covid came from a lab, in Wuhan, where they tested Corona...and it originated.  JFC. 

Fool me once shame on me, fool me twice...go fock yourself. 

• Thanks 3

On 6/18/2023 at 8:36 PM, GutterBoy said:

Pretty sure you are a Corporate Guy.  What does one do after a huge project or a merger or the like?  There is an AAR, After Action Review.  There is a formal review of what went right, what went wrong and what can we as a company do better THE NEXT TIME.

You don't just sweep all the BS under the rug.  

1 hour ago, KSB2424 said:

The western world panicked, then the powers that be, who pull the puppet strings seized on it.  Never again.  Go fock yourself. 

Sheeit.  All Biden has to do is say get jabbed and most people will still ask how many.

6 minutes ago, nobody said:

Sheeit.  All Biden has to do is say get jabbed and most people will still ask how many.

I am not anti-vaccine in the least.  But what you just typed is true and blows my mind. I’ve never seen so many….so called “educated” people just drink all the kool-aid without any question. It was Bizzaro World. 

• Like 1

13 hours ago, KSB2424 said:

I am not anti-vaccine in the least.  But what you just typed is true and blows my mind. I’ve never seen so many….so called “educated” people just drink all the kool-aid without any question. It was Bizzaro World. 

Fear is a great motivator. The data these psychos accumulated from this experiment is $. They were able to manipulate a vast majority of people to take a dangerous unproven jab that never worked, telling them that it was 100% safe & effective', by scaring them with lies & propaganda. Many absolutely will fall for round 2. I know people at work who still believe the crap actually worked. Yeah, they are libtards. The good news is that we want them dead. They are stupid.

14 hours ago, KSB2424 said:

Pretty sure you are a Corporate Guy.  What does one do after a huge project or a merger or the like?  There is an AAR, After Action Review.  There is a formal review of what went right, what went wrong and what can we as a company do better THE NEXT TIME.

You don't just sweep all the BS under the rug.  

I'm not suggesting we don't learn from our mistakes, we have.

I was just pointing out guys like Dizneeland that continue to test themselves and others that continue to rant about vaccines.

13 hours ago, nobody said:

Nah, he still says to get jabbed but booster shots have plummeted.

8 minutes ago, lod001 said:

scaring them with lies & propaganda.

Good thing you're too smart to fall for that.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1