Cdub100

Coronavirus - Doomsday

39 minutes ago, Leeson said:

Do we all live in Georgia?

I asked how it was going there. 

20 minutes ago, drobeski said:

I asked how it was going there. 

Why did you ask about Georgia? 

Why not ask how things are going in North Carolina? 

Seems kind of random. Unless you're pushing an agenda of some kind. 

9 minutes ago, Leeson said:

Why did you ask about Georgia? 

Why not ask how things are going in North Carolina? 

Seems kind of random. Unless you're pushing an agenda of some kind. 

Because they opened up. Dumb much ?

6 minutes ago, drobeski said:

Because they opened up. Dumb much ?

Oh, sorry I misunderstood your agenda.

China says they haven’t had a chinavirus death in a month.  

1 minute ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

China says they haven’t had a chinavirus death in a month.  

North Korea says they haven't even had a case. 

Come to think of it, maybe Georgia is lying about their numbers too. 

2 minutes ago, Leeson said:

North Korea says they haven't even had a case. 

Come to think of it, maybe Georgia is lying about their numbers too. 

Maybe all the numbers are bullshit? Now what? 

Colorado man died of alcohol poisoning, but death was later blamed on coronavirus: report

Sebastian Yellow, 35, was found dead by police on May 4. Montezuma County Coroner George Deavers later determined that his death was due to acute alcohol poisoning. His blood-alcohol content measured in at .55. The legal limit in the state is .08.

But before Deavers signed the death certificate, Colorado health officials reportedly categorized Yellow’s death as being due to COVID-19.

Back in April, health officials in Colorado classified three nursing home fatalities as COVID-19 deaths, even though attending physicians ruled they were not related to the coronavirus.

While Yellow later tested positive for COVID-19, Deavers said his death had nothing to do with the coronavirus.

https://www.foxnews.com/health/colorado-man-died-alcohol-poisoning-death-classified-coronavirus-report

3 minutes ago, Baker Boy said:

Colorado man died of alcohol poisoning, but death was later blamed on coronavirus: report

Sebastian Yellow, 35, was found dead by police on May 4. Montezuma County Coroner George Deavers later determined that his death was due to acute alcohol poisoning. His blood-alcohol content measured in at .55. The legal limit in the state is .08.

But before Deavers signed the death certificate, Colorado health officials reportedly categorized Yellow’s death as being due to COVID-19.

Back in April, health officials in Colorado classified three nursing home fatalities as COVID-19 deaths, even though attending physicians ruled they were not related to the coronavirus.

While Yellow later tested positive for COVID-19, Deavers said his death had nothing to do with the coronavirus.

https://www.foxnews.com/health/colorado-man-died-alcohol-poisoning-death-classified-coronavirus-report

The separate thread wasn't enough?

2 minutes ago, Patriotsfatboy1 said:

The separate thread wasn't enough?

It belongs here, why start a separate thread. The board also complains about that.

27 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

Maybe all the numbers are bullshit? Now what? 

Do what people have done for thousands of years. Learn by word of mouth. 

37 minutes ago, Leeson said:

Oh, sorry I misunderstood your agenda.

What agenda is that. To see if opening up is not as deadly and dreadful as its portrayed ? Wouldn't that be a good thing, if things are going well in Georgia?  Guilty!

Whats your agenda for wanting everyone to turn a blind eye to whats going on in Georgia? 

Hopefully Congress investigates each state and how they classified COVID-19 deaths, so we get an accurate picture of what happened. Instead they will hold pointless hearings with fake whistleblowers/political hacks to try and interfere with the election.

I suspect at least 30% of the deaths are bogus classifications.

6 minutes ago, drobeski said:

What agenda is that. To see if opening up is not as deadly and dreadful as its portrayed ? Wouldn't that be a good thing, if things are going well in Georgia?  Guilty!

Whats your agenda for wanting everyone to turn a blind eye to whats going on in Georgia? 

We live in the United States. Not just Georgia. Are you suggesting we block interstate travel between those states that are getting better and those that are getting worse?

What is your agenda for refusing to wear a mask? 

2 minutes ago, Leeson said:

We live in the United States. Not just Georgia. Are you suggesting we block interstate travel between those states that are getting better and those that are getting worse?

What states are getting worse?

7 minutes ago, Leeson said:

You just can't answer. What is your agenda ?

Diagnosis is in- you got a sick twisted disturbing severe case of TDS.

Get help, loser. 

8 minutes ago, Intense Observer said:

Hopefully Congress investigates each state and how they classified COVID-19 deaths, so we get an accurate picture of what happened. Instead they will hold pointless hearings with fake whistleblowers/political hacks to try and interfere with the election.

I suspect at least 30% of the deaths are bogus classifications.

this

The pandemic has revealed the greatest / bestest economy evah as a house of cards. Without a booming stock market and low unemployment, Trump has nothing to hang his hat on. He’s just a fat bloviating cretin. 

GC Trumpers have been on tilt for weeks. :doublethumbsup: 

8 minutes ago, Leeson said:

Not wearing a mask is the new truck nutz.  A way of trying to look tough when you aren't

Just now, MDC said:

The pandemic has revealed the greatest / bestest economy evah as a house of cards. Without a booming stock market and low unemployment, Trump has nothing to hang his hat on. He’s just a fat bloviating cretin. 

GC Trumpers have been on tilt for weeks. :doublethumbsup: 

The best part is, he spent 6 weeks lying to the american people about the virus because he was trying to manipulate the market. But the virus wasn't fooled.  Just made the economy that much worse.

Dems, Karens, and Dr Fauci going to be pissed off at this:

https://www.foxnews.com/science/covid-cure-california-biopharmaceutical-coronavirus-antibody-breakthrough.amp?__twitter_impression=trueCopyright

A California-based biopharmaceutical company claims to have discovered an antibody that could shield the human body from the coronavirus and flush it out of a person’s system within four days, Fox News has exclusively learned.

Later Friday, Sorrento Therapeutics will announce their discovery of the STI-1499 antibody, which the San Diego company said can provide "100% inhibition" of COVID-19, adding that a treatment could be available months before a vaccine hits the market.

"We want to emphasize there is a cure. There is a solution that works 100 percent," Dr. Henry Ji, founder and CEO of Sorrento Therapeutics, told Fox News. "If we have the neutralizing antibody in your body, you don't need the social distancing. You can open up a society without fear."

SRNE for those who want to pump and dump.

1 minute ago, Intense Observer said:

https://www.foxnews.com/science/covid-cure-california-biopharmaceutical-coronavirus-antibody-breakthrough.amp?__twitter_impression=trueCopyright

A California-based biopharmaceutical company claims to have discovered an antibody that could shield the human body from the coronavirus and flush it out of a person’s system within four days, Fox News has exclusively learned.

Later Friday, Sorrento Therapeutics will announce their discovery of the STI-1499 antibody, which the San Diego company said can provide "100% inhibition" of COVID-19, adding that a treatment could be available months before a vaccine hits the market.

"We want to emphasize there is a cure. There is a solution that works 100 percent," Dr. Henry Ji, founder and CEO of Sorrento Therapeutics, told Fox News. "If we have the neutralizing antibody in your body, you don't need the social distancing. You can open up a society without fear."

Nooooo that can't work. Quick, media shoot it down, claim it causes anxiety,  that its robbing people suffering with freckles to not get treatment.  Anything! Quick! Our sheep are getting hungry! 

3 minutes ago, Intense Observer said:

Richest company in the world if it ends up true.  Hope so

I'm still trying to understand what NewbieJr and ShoNuffJr's  actual stance is on the issue of opening back up.  Are you guys against states starting to open back up (in stages)?  What exactly is your opinion?  Besides just being anti anything Trump?

1 minute ago, Leeson said:

Start here.  Or here

More cases <> getting worse.  You'll have to do better than that.

1 minute ago, Strike said:

The more we keep testing of course there will more people confirmed.  This is basic human logic.  WTF?

You test 100 people, and 10 are confirmed

You test 200 people and 12 are confirmed.

Which is better?  JFC.

30 minutes ago, drobeski said:

You just can't answer. What is your agenda ?

Diagnosis is in- you got a sick twisted disturbing severe case of TDS.

Get help, loser. 

You can't even have a conversation without it degrading to you calling people silly names. Is the that level of your intelligence?

I've never mentioned Trump. But, you keep bringing it all back to him. I wonder why? 

But, just so we are clear, Trump held daily press briefings on how to slow the spread. First it was 15 days, then it was extended. He was giving the same directives on how to protect ourselves. 

4 minutes ago, Strike said:

Do your own research. You know there are states that are getting worse. I'm not spoon feeding you. 

Just now, Leeson said:

Do your own research. You know there are states that are getting worse. I'm not spoon feeding you. 

ROFLMAO.  Translation: "You asked for proof.  I couldn't find any but posted bullsh*t and you called me on it.  I'm taking my ball and going home."

• Like 1

1 minute ago, KSB2424 said:

The more we keep testing of course there will more people confirmed.  This is basic human logic.  WTF?

You test 100 people, and 10 are confirmed

You test 200 people and 12 are confirmed.

Which is better?  JFC.

This is a dangerous way to think. We need more testing in order for people to feel better about going to a movie theater, gym or even get on a plane. 

Just now, Strike said:

ROFLMAO.  Translation: "You asked for proof.  I couldn't find any but posted bullsh*t and you called me on it.  I'm taking my ball and going home."

I'm still here. I posted up thread that North Carolina is seeing an increase. The Reuters site I linked gave you nice little pictures, so you didn't have to read any words. But, that was too hard. 

Just now, KSB2424 said:

I'm still trying to understand what NewbieJr and ShoNuffJr's  actual stance is on the issue of opening back up.  Are you guys against states starting to open back up (in stages)?  What exactly is your opinion?  Besides just being anti anything Trump?

In my state, where my county is still in red phase (full shelter-in-place), the natives are getting restless. A lot of people are calling for Governor Wolf's head.  I was in total agreement when he called for the lockdown. My county is currently listed as locked down until June 4th. While I was in agreement, I was not crazy about what was designated as essential and what wasn't. I believe we are the only state that stopped real estate.  Absolutely no showings allowed.  I think that's one of the easier things you can do and still maintain distancing. Liquor stores were shut down too, so tons of people drive to New Jersey and give that state the revenue. Totally stupid IMO.  I would like to see things start to open up. I think it's crazy that you can go to Walmart right now and buy a surfboard and swimsuit but if you owned a small surf shop and opened, you'd be fined and lose your business license. I don't think it's time yet for bars and restaurants in my area, but would love to see other workplaces be allowed to open. I think Jun 4th is too far off.  Would like to see it moved up to this coming Monday. (May 18th)

As for social gatherings, a lot of the group that my girlfriend and I hang with are already out socializing. There is a distinct division according to political affiliation (Probably all over the country). The Trump people are out all the time. I was invited to a backyard firepit get together tomorrow night.  Smallish yard and they invited about 20 people.  We are going to pass this time around.  I work with a 70 year-old man and I just don't want to be around that many people and then expose him to it on Monday. But I have no problem with the people who are attending. 

That's a lot of words, but in a quick overview, I want businesses to start opening but not quite ready for social halls and such.

• Thanks 1

Just now, Leeson said:

This is a dangerous way to think. We need more testing in order for people to feel better about going to a movie theater, gym or even get on a plane. 

WTF are you talking about?  He's pointing out that the absolute numbers going up isn't a bad thing as long as the number of positives per capita is going down.  He's not suggesting less testing.  What is YOUR level of intelligence?

I'm still here. I posted up thread that North Carolina is seeing an increase. The Reuters site I linked gave you nice little pictures, so you didn't have to read any words. But, that was too hard. 

Your cute little pictures didn't prove anything.  I'm sorry critical thinking and logic are beyond your cognitive ability.

11 minutes ago, KSB2424 said:

So thinking for yourself is now anti Trump? 

In case I haven't made it clear. I want mass testing to see who has covid and who had it. If we could eliminate a large percent of the population as having antibodies, those people would be able to do things without fear. The rest would know what to watch for. Testing would eventually start to go down because people that have had it wouldn't need to be tested again.

At this point, the only reason not to test is political. That seems dumb regardless of which side of the aisle you align with.

2 minutes ago, KSB2424 said:

Are you twelve?

Thirteen. What's next? Are you going to ask my location?

So thinking for yourself is now anti Trump? 

In case I haven't made it clear. I want mass testing to see who has covid and who had it. If we could eliminate a large percent of the population as having antibodies, those people would be able to do things without fear. The rest would know what to watch for. Testing would eventually start to go down because people that have had it wouldn't need to be tested again.

At this point, the only reason not to test is political. That seems dumb regardless of which side of the aisle you align with.

Who said we should stop testing people?  And don't bump one person, a consensus. 

4 minutes ago, Strike said:

WTF are you talking about?  He's pointing out that the absolute numbers going up isn't a bad thing as long as the number of positives per capita is going down.  He's not suggesting less testing.  What is YOUR level of intelligence?

He's suggesting everything go back to normal without precautions. You ask him. He won't admit it when I ask.

Why is it you guys make assumptions about my comments. But, as soon as I do something similar to you, you cry like little babies. Toughen up Nancy.