Cdub100

Coronavirus - Doomsday

Me - I just want to get back to normal. No more mask or fear mongering.

Crazy people - you need to wear 3 masks now.

:wall:

15 minutes ago, Cdub100 said:

How long before we start hearing things like: if Trump had mandated wearing 3 masks 6 months ago we wouldn't be in this mess!!!  It just makes common sense!!!  TRUMP!!! :mad:

1 hour ago, DonS said:

Seeing folks shove their naked ass out the window sure would make those drive up testing sites more interesting. 

A certain segment would get tested 5-6 times a day.  (Hint: they didn't vote for Trump)

44 minutes ago, Cdub100 said:

Easiest way to get back to normal is to have a lot of people get the vaccine, so we should probably stop the fear mongering on that too

Right on cue, here is Berenson saying this guy was healthy even though the wife specifically said he had HBP and was overweight

3 minutes ago, TimHauck said:

Easiest way to get back to normal is to have a lot of people get the vaccine, so we should probably stop the fear mongering on that too

The easiest way to get back to normal is to spend two weeks flattening the curve.

8 minutes ago, TimHauck said:

Right on cue, here is Berenson saying this guy was healthy even though the wife specifically said he had HBP and was overweight

So pre-existing conditions only matter for the vaccine and not for the virus. Got it. 

7 minutes ago, Gutterboys Flip Flops said:

So pre-existing conditions only matter for the vaccine and not for the virus. Got it. 

Of course they matter.   And even if the vaccine caused this (TBD), considering how many vaccines have been given, the # of deaths following it is incredibly small (much less than the covid IFR), and surely some of them would have happened anyway (reminder: covid is the underlying cause for 91-92% of "with covid" deaths - so yeah, there are probably some gunshot victims and such in there, but it's only about 30k out of 400k).

Just think it's funny I was ridiculed here for saying a guy was healthy whose best friends say he was healthy and whose photos show he was in good physical shape, and then this dude just  trying to sell books tries to claim a guy is healthy whose wife specifically said he wasn't.

46 minutes ago, MTSkiBum said:

It is an in-vitro study though, they do not pan out too often.

I noticed that and was also noticing how much of a puff piece is was for the company making that particular brand of nasal spray. 

1 minute ago, Hawkeye21 said:

I use nasal spray every day but not that one.  I use a generic version of Flonase.  Still got COVID.

If Flonase does not have xylitol, then it may not be as effective. 

12 hours ago, Patriotsfatboy1 said:

If Flonase does not have xylitol, then it may not be as effective. 

Isnt xylitol in chewing gum? Soon they will tell us gum prevent CoVid. 

4 hours ago, TheNewGirl said:

The xylitol thing has been floating around for a while as a possible “treatment”. So many people looking for the silver bullet that they will believe without scientific proof.

11 minutes ago, Patriotsfatboy1 said:

The xylitol thing has been floating around for a while as a possible “treatment”. So many people looking for the silver bullet that they will believe without scientific proof.

People get the virus on a scale from 0 -100. Most though are less than a 10. Therefore it is entirely possible that certain treatments are very effective on a vast majority of cases but completely ineffective on others.  Hydroxy has shown to work to bolster the immune system to squelch out mild cases. The vaccine should be reserved only for high risk cases (and not high risk of getting. It, high risk of serious complications) So many people are looking for silver bullet when one really isn't needed. 

17 minutes ago, TimmySmith said:

The vaccine should be reserved only for high risk cases (and not high risk of getting. It, high risk of serious complications) 

Isn’t that basically what they’re doing?   Or are you saying you don’t think most health care workers should have been among the first?

Teachers unions refusing to go work. They should be fired, but their political contributions and being a leftist voting block protects them. 

4 minutes ago, TimHauck said:

Isn’t that basically what they’re doing?   Or are you saying you don’t think most health care workers should have been among the first?

Why are we inoculating everyone when the metrics are crystal clear about who is truly in danger? And by danger, I mean serious problems, not simply getting a virus which is relatively harmless to 99% of the population.  The Fauci approach has killed 10s of thousands. 

5 hours ago, TheNewGirl said:

My throat cancer has saved me from covid if this is true!!!

One of the side effects of the radiation treatments was the impact on my salivary glands.  I don't have any problems during the day, but when sleeping I would wake up with total dry mouth. To prevent this I use xylimelts at night.  They're basically little discs that stick to my gums that help with my spit. As the name suggests they contain xylitol.

https://www.oralscience.com/en/products/xylimelts/

HALLELUJAH I'M SAVED!!!!!  THANK YOU POOSAY EATING CANCER!!! :pointstosky:

Just got an e-mail with new mask guidelines for our offices.  Minimum two layers.  We're still work from home so no practical effect at this point but if I had/have to go in to an office I have to get a two layer mask.  Stupid focks!!

• Haha 1

Just now, Strike said:

Just got an e-mail with new mask guidelines for our offices.  Minimum two layers.  We're still work from home so no practical effect at this point but if I had/have to go in to an office I have to get a two layer mask.  Stupid focks!!

What type of company do you work for?  I can totally see mine - large technology company with primarily military contracts - jumping on the train as well.  I'm 100% WFH so won't impact me at all though. 

1 minute ago, DonS said:

What type of company do you work for?  I can totally see mine - large technology company with primarily military contracts - jumping on the train as well.  I'm 100% WFH so won't impact me at all though. 

I work for a very large, woke, Silicon Valley based s/w company.

11 minutes ago, Strike said:

Oh gawd, means ill be dealing with the same insanity soon also. FmL 

1 hour ago, lickin_starfish said:

It's not going well.

My command is getting some doses and I had to poll my people if they wanted the vaccine. It was 40% yes 60% no. Who are all these extra vaccines for? If half the population isn't going to take it they are just going to go to waste. 

What a focking idiot clownzo

So now they tell us to wear two masks? Why weren’t we told this months and months ago? Just shut up and do what we say. 

4 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

So now they tell us to wear two masks? Why weren’t we told this months and months ago? Just shut up and do what we say. 

They didn't know it was what we we're supposed to do because of Trump. Joe figured it out. He's really smart. Science dude!

8 minutes ago, Cdub100 said:

It's not going well.

My command is getting some doses and I had to poll my people if they wanted the vaccine. It was 40% yes 60% no. Who are all these extra vaccines for? If half the population isn't going to take it they are just going to go to waste. 

What a focking idiot clownzo

Send them to Iowa.  We don't have enough here from what I've been told.  People have been waiting for them.

Just now, Hawkeye21 said:

Send them to Iowa.  We don't have enough here from what I've been told.  People have been waiting for them.

Tell that to biden he has 600 bajillion doses for 300 americans.

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, Cdub100 said:

Tell that to biden he has 600 bajillion doses for 300 americans.

Sparta could use those doses. 

9 minutes ago, Strike said:

That is a shot across his bough. She smells blood and wants to be governor.  Love it. 

HCQ, ZINC, and zpack work!

Unfortunately, there's no money in a generic drug that billions of people already have access to.

No wonder Democrats banned HCQ right away. They didn't get the deaths they hoped for so they switched to scary infections. You can't have your election stealing pandemic if people aren't even getting sick

https://www.amjmed.com/article/S0002-9343(20)30673-2/fulltext

The American Journal of Medicine. 

The currently completed retrospective studies and randomized trials have generally shown these findings: 1) when started late in the hospital course and for short durations of time, antimalarials appear to be ineffective, 2) when started earlier in the hospital course, for progressively longer durations and in outpatients, antimalarials may reduce the progression of disease, prevent hospitalization, and are associated with reduced mortality.22,  23,  24,  25 In a retrospective inpatient study of 2541 patients hospitalized with COVID-19, therapy associated with an adjusted reduction in mortality was HCQ alone (hazard ratio

= 0.34, 95% confidence interval [CI] 0.25-0.46, P <0.001) and HCQ with azithromycin (HR = 0.29, 95% CI 0.22-0.40, P <0.001).23 HCQ was approved by the US Food and Drug Administration in 1955, has been used by hundreds of millions of people worldwide since then, is sold over the counter in many countries, and has a well-characterized safety profile that should not raise undue alarm.25,26

I went out to lunch.  My neighbor across the street is shoveling snow with a mask on.  There's no one on the street.  At all.  Just me coming out of my house and I'm 20 feet at least away, and she had the mask on before I came out.  WTF?  Do I live across the street from Old Maid?

1 minute ago, Strike said:

I went out to lunch.  My neighbor across the street is shoveling snow with a mask on.  There's no one on the street.  At all.  Just me coming out of my house and I'm 20 feet at least away, and she had the mask on before I came out.  WTF?  Do I live across the street from Old Maid?

A guy in my old neighborhood wore a mask while he mowed the lawn. 

These people are focking insane. This country is lost 

8 minutes ago, Strike said:

Face warmer?  Pretty much the only benefit to wearing one outside this time of year.

52 minutes ago, Strike said:

Not to mention, shoveling snow by sedentary people is a significant cardiac risk.  Add a mask to it?  Brilliant.