Cdub100

Coronavirus - Doomsday

I don’t know exactly what else he said there but technically those 2 things don’t comtradict each other.   “It’s common sense” and “likely” are not claiming that there’s data behind it.

Teachers unions calling the shots. Imagine any other entity where that’s the case. Disaster. Let’s unionize the Navy too. 

1 minute ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

Teachers unions calling the shots. Imagine any other entity where that’s the case. Disaster. Let’s unionize the Navy too. 

Our commie county exec just said teachers can get shots, public school that is, private school teachers aren't eligible.  

2 minutes ago, TimmySmith said:

Our commie county exec just said teachers can get shots, public school that is, private school teachers aren't eligible.  

Unreal. They don’t GAF. I have relatives that are teachers. I don’t let them off the hook anymore when they say “it’s the union”. BS. You’re the union. 

Part of the 1.9 Trillion Stimulus bill is 250 Billion going to "Open up Schools".

Okay, I get maybe some cleaning supplies but what else?

30 minutes ago, Fireballer said:

JFC...

#MASHsowhite

At least they have a tranny.  The show was way ahead of it's time in that regard. 

31 minutes ago, KSB2424 said:

Part of the 1.9 Trillion Stimulus bill is 250 Billion going to "Open up Schools".

They will hire their friends to deep clean, and pay them a sh!t ton, then they will in turn kick it back.  It's all a focking scam, and we all get raped in our butts over and over and over.

The people in the rest of the country are gong to bail out poorly run, irresponsible liberal states like mine. 250 Billion to open schools. BS. That’s going to plug budget holes that existed before the chinavirus. Plus some graft. 

My kids schools are already open.  Does that mean my town gets to purchase prostitutes for me and all the responsible taxpayers?  Seriously if your school is not open now, it's not because of covid, but because you are a scared little faygot and you'd rather detroy the lives of thousands of kids than take a chance that you'll get the sniffles.  But you'll go to costco and risk yourself for an 8 pound box of processed meat pockets, huh you entitled fat poosay little greedy turd eater.  Go Fock yourself and then eat my sh!t

• Haha 1

19 minutes ago, KSB2424 said:

They had peddled some type ventilation systems. I'm sure that's outrageously expensive.

32 minutes ago, GutterBoy said:

They will hire their friends to deep clean, and pay them a sh!t ton, then they will in turn kick it back.  It's all a focking scam, and we all get raped in our butts over and over and over.

makes sense

1 hour ago, KSB2424 said:

The first bill had $25,000,000 for Cleaning supplies for the Capitol Building alone. :doh:

35 minutes ago, GutterBoy said:

My kids schools are already open.  Does that mean my town gets to purchase prostitutes for me and all the responsible taxpayers?  Seriously if your school is not open now, it's not because of covid, but because you are a scared little faygot and you'd rather detroy the lives of thousands of kids than take a chance that you'll get the sniffles.  But you'll go to costco and risk yourself for an 8 pound box of processed meat pockets, huh you entitled fat poosay little greedy turd eater.  Go Fock yourself and then eat my sh!t

My kids schools (HS and college) aren't open yet and are only distance learning. I guarantee you I am not a scared little faygot. I wish they'd open. Also, it's CA...sooo.......

16 minutes ago, TheNewGirl said:

My kids schools (HS and college) aren't open yet and are only distance learning. I guarantee you I am not a scared little faygot. I wish they'd open. Also, it's CA...sooo.......

Sorry, didn't imply you're a scared little faygot, what I meant was the teachers/superintendents/school boards are filled with scared little faygots.

All schools could open tomorrow if they wanted to, they don't need billions of dollars.

It's all BS and my bung hole is bleeding.

1 minute ago, GutterBoy said:

Sorry, didn't imply you're a scared little faygot, what I meant was the teachers/superintendents/school boards are filled with scared little faygots.

All schools could open tomorrow if they wanted to, they don't need billions of dollars.

It's all BS and my bung hole is bleeding.

You're right, I've read that now it's more about the teachers not wanting to return to school because it's not safe. That's where the money will have to go; incentives to go bakc to school, daily testing supplies, cleaning, glass partitions, etc. 

1 minute ago, TheNewGirl said:

You're right, I've read that now it's more about the teachers not wanting to return to school because it's not safe. That's where the money will have to go; incentives to go bakc to school, daily testing supplies, cleaning, glass partitions, etc. 

None of which is necessary, unless of course you're a total piece of sh!t and think it is, in which case we would all be better off if you just quit and let other people do the joke of a job.

For 250 billion they could buy every teacher who wanted one a ventilated hood to protect them.  They haven't learned yet how to deal with people like this?  You just make the solution to their fake gripe worse than the problem.

You're scared of getting COVID?  Okay here... wear a biohazard hood all day.  You're all set.

On 2/1/2021 at 1:50 PM, Strike said:

Early on in this thing I gave Fauci a lot of credit.  I'd never heard of him but everyone said he was the best in this area so I gave him the benefit of the doubt.  But, as time goes on he keeps showing he's just saying whatever he feels like on any given day.  Latest example, regarding double masking:

But the Media said 3 masks are 90% more effective. Where did that number come from? Is the media lying is dip sh1t fauci lying? 

So stupid. 

It’s clear the teachers unions have the power. Some of us knew that before, but I hope the rest of us realize it now and proceed accordingly.  Do not vote yes to pass a school budget that includes raises for teachers. This is war now. 

16 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

It’s clear the teachers unions have the power. Some of us knew that before, but I hope the rest of us realize it now and proceed accordingly.  Do not vote yes to pass a school budget that includes raises for teachers. This is war now. 

Not all teacher's unions are bad.  Come on.

19 minutes ago, Strike said:

Not all teacher's unions are bad.  Come on.

The national is, and everyone of them in a liberal state are. That’s enough. I’ll ask again, would it be a good idea to have a union running any other entity? If the police unions ran the show, who would they be looking out for first? The teachers unions run the show, and they look out for themselves first. Students come and go, teachers are the constant.  Students can’t go on strike. They have us by the balls, obviously. Time to push back. And the best way you can do that is vote for school choice and don’t  vote yes on any budget that calls for a raise. Or just take it.  And if you’re happy, then good for you, this doesn’t apply. Many people are. 

6 minutes ago, Strike said:

Seattle is doing something similar.  (Shocking, isn't it?) Will be interesting to see if there are any other consequences of the virtue signaling.

Then again, one of the very few grocery stores downtown closed down a couple months ago due to all the protesting/vandalism. 

1 minute ago, DonS said:

Seattle is doing something similar.  (Shocking, isn't it?) Will be interesting to see if there are any other consequences of the virtue signaling.

Then again, one of the very few grocery stores downtown closed down a couple months ago due to all the protesting/vandalism. 

Politicians love spending other people's money.

I literally heard a radio commercial this AM telling people to wear two masks...damn it if I can't remember what it was for....but I heard it and was like, "Wait, what?" 

1 minute ago, TheNewGirl said:

I literally heard a radio commercial this AM telling people to wear two masks...damn it if I can't remember what it was for....but I heard it and was like, "Wait, what?" 

I posted about this last week sometimes, but the company I work for sent an e-mail out and it indicated that if/when we do go back to the office our policy is to wear a double layer mask or two masks.  No new guidance/policy has been issued even though the White House and Fauci both say there is no proof that two layers/masks help.  So much for following the science.

2 minutes ago, Strike said:

I posted about this last week sometimes, but the company I work for sent an e-mail out and it indicated that if/when we do go back to the office our policy is to wear a double layer mask or two masks.  No new guidance/policy has been issued even though the White House and Fauci both say there is no proof that two layers/masks help.  So much for following the science.

I remembered I read it here somewhere, and I thought it was ridiculous then...but then I heard it on the radio. 

2 hours ago, Strike said:

To be fair, “two layer” is different than “2 masks.”    Many of the cloth masks made since April or so have had 2 layers. 

Not sure how they’d go about enforcing that though...

7 hours ago, GutterBoy said:

One of our offices was "deep cleaned" 7500 bucks for 6 hours worth of "deep cleaning". What a focking joke. 

1 hour ago, shorepatrol said:

One of our offices was "deep cleaned" 7500 bucks for 6 hours worth of "deep cleaning". What a focking joke. 

Does "deep cleaning" consist of 4 Hispanic women cleaners, instead of 2?

6 hours ago, Drizzay said:

Does "deep cleaning" consist of 4 Hispanic women cleaners, instead of 2?

They're called LatinX now you racist!!!  :nono:

Wait a sec.  Maybe you're a transphobe. Isn't this made up word to protect the feelings of Hispanic trannies?  It's hard to keep this crap straight.  :dunno:

• Haha 1

I heard the magic number is 32 masks. That will prevent the spread of the chinese flu. Unless it doesn't that is...:dunno:

17 minutes ago, Utilit99 said:

I heard the magic number is 32 masks. That will prevent the spread of the chinese flu. Unless it doesn't that is...:dunno:

Why not 33?  Why do you hate my grandma and want her to die!

Just keep doing what you're told sheep.

48 minutes ago, DonS said:

Does Fauci own stock in any of the major mask manufacturers? 

Gavin Newsom gave a TON of money (millions/billions) to mask manufactures in China to send to CA. This was from last April, when things in the pandemic were still new, but CA was pretty shut down. 

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/politics/newsom-s-secretive-1-billion-mask-deal-with-chinese-company-sparks-bipartisan-concerns/ar-BB12WiOa

31 minutes ago, Fireballer said:

Although somewhat over simplified, this is at least an example of air flow around masks.  

Don't worry.  I'm sure the masks Biden is sending all of us will prevent any droplets or air flow from escaping!!!

https://www.nbcnews.com/politics/joe-biden/biden-administration-weighs-plan-directly-send-masks-all-americans-n1256681